All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 05'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tease

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm wondering what you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Marvelous story!

Boyd

kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to see how this story progresses. It's going to kill me to wait too long! Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful

another great chapter. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck on your exams, and please update as soon as you have time! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terriffic!!

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Understand it might be awhile. After all, patience is a virtue and all good things take time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hit the heart

I haven't read a story in a while that's brought me to tears from the emotion I feel from the characters. Great job!

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
Thank you for this delightful entertainment.

I enjoyed this chapter mostly due to your wonderful imagination and your command of the English language. I trust that these exams will bring you closer to some goal you have set for yourself and, like all of the rest of your readers, I wish you well in them. Knowing the quality of your work, the wait for future installments will be well worth it.

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 16 years ago
Can't wait!

I'm writing exams now too, so I can empathize! Can't wait for the next chapter though- these characters are wonderful!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 16 years ago
Why do you do this?

Why? Why? I get all excited when I see the long awaited 'n' and then I'm left dangling until the next installment, forced to re-read your other stories. All the best on your exam!

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
Worth the wait.

This chapter was definitely worth the wait, even though I had to go back and read chapter four again. :) Good luck with your exams. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Excellent chapter. It was worth the wait.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Thank you for the update!

This is such a great story, and I love the idea of childhood friends falling in love. Looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck on your exams!

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
Thank you for finally putting this up!

I"ve been waiting FOREVER. Can't wait for the next chapter. You're amazing. Please submit in the next chapter as soon as you can. I'll be waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thank god

thank god u r back.....

plss update......

InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks very much, looking forward to the next installment.

In the meantime - GOOD LUCK with your exams.

Roge472xalRoge472xalabout 16 years ago
Yup!

You are still nailing it so well!

Great story. :-)

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tremendous - One Really Romantic Episode

Great writing from a great writer.

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
Cannot WAIT for the next chapter!!!

Wow, you need a whole month to study for your exam? Must be pretty hard then. Good luck! I really wish the exam is done and over with already though. Please get back to the story ASAP. I knew from the beginning of this story that it was going to be a good one, and so far i'm not disappointed. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

All your stories are so amazing. Please update this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love ur stories

but u really need to update, ur loosing my interest...i check daily and there has been nothing in months please please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hurry

Its been sooo long!!

i wanna know about matt and jason.

pleasee please please hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm dying...

to find out what happens next. Please oh please oh please finish this story. I check back all the time hoping you've updated, but nothing.

emosemosabout 15 years ago
definitely ready for publishing

your writing is great & I hope you make a career out of it, all of the elements of a high-quality romance novel are here and well done. I hope you don't have to lose your English-ness when you publish, it's one of the unique and valuable elements of your story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
It's finally coming together..

...at least Melissa and Matt are beginning act civil with one another. Melissa's part of the inheritance would benefit her greatly. But will she go along with Matt's plans? evanslily, you keep me guessing where your plots are going. I like the way you weave your stories together. On to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the suspense!

Love the suspense,the friendship, love and the bond between Matt & Lissy. It is fictional but don't all of us wish to have someone who know us so well and love us for it!

Great & keep up it! Get this published!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

buff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish Melissa wasn't such a cry baby. Who would cry every five minutes? She is so annoying. And why would she lie about her address?

I just wish for a stronger character.

sweetnymphomaniasweetnymphomaniaalmost 12 years ago

of course she's crying. someone she loved just died. if you're looking for a character to say 'oh well', then go somewhere else. at least the girl ain't heartless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:o

His mom is so rude, I hate her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant chapter!!!

Wow. What an incredible chapter! It was brilliant! Marvelous writing skills with little twists,, I really enjoyed this chapter. The best so far. In the earlier chapters when Lissy cried, I didn't cry but in here, I actually had a few tears welled up in my eyes....

Lissy must have a lot of pent up sadness bottled up itself it's just bursting out at the most inopportune moments.. But I'm glad to say I'm finding myself getting attached to the characters, both Lissy and Matt. Well done. After this, I'll definitely be checking out your other stories~ =D

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
Tears...

I ADORE Charlie's spirit. LOVE his music choice for his funeral.

CRAZY about how the pub and community are celebrating his memory!

5 Stars straight through from me...so far.

I confess her relentless grumpiness is wearing on me.

But then, I was married to a Welsh woman. :+)))))

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Totally amazing

To find so many childish adults in one chapter.

Wow.

Still, a very good read. Luv that style of funeral!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This series is very entertaining.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 10 years ago
Good grief!!

I don't know who cried most in that chapter, Melissa or me! What a wonderful story. Beautifully written and expressed. I love it. Thank you.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
either she is an adult or she is incompetent to make decisions

This is the sort of situation that in the "Good Old Days" resulted in multi-generational blood feuds. Or today, results in multi-generational lawsuits.

Either Melissa is an adult or she is not. If she is incompetent to handle her own affairs, then she needs to have a legal guardian appointed to handle her affairs. Her signature is not lawfully binding for contracts or other financial decisions.

So far, I see several different legal actions she could bring against the solicitor, Micheal, possibly Jason, and whoever else is involved in the land deal. Maybe even against the local authorities. Who knew what and when did they know it? In the United States, this might even qualify for RICO conspiracy indictments.

Melissa definitely needs her own attorney to advise her. A tax specialist also, cause it sounding as if she the one be put out there as the sacrificial lamb for the gentle ministrations of the Infernal Revenue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

How on earth would this be a conspiracy or grounds for a suit? A man asked for professionals to look into developing the land he owned. Melissa has no right to sue anyone over that since she had no legal rights to the land at that time.

You seem to equate "being a competent adult" with "suing everyone in sight under any pretense." I'm not sure the characters are the ones who need to grow up, here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hard for Melissa to catch a fair break. Is Uncle Charlie's farm really 'the Pearl of Great Price?'.

Why does Matt's mother hate Melissa so?

Jealousy, for Melissa's mother or as a rival for son's affections?

Melissa's trials are not delusional so much as a gauntlet for survival... It is personal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

RE. Fanfar. Charlie made ther decisions; I don't see Fanfare's angle at all.

It's nice to see Malissa 'growing some balls' at last.

(Richard)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous