All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 09'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my

WHAT A TWIST!!! I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Wow! Love it! So what does this mean!? Oh boy cant wait to find out! Please post more and soon! Cant wait! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm confused

It's been a while since I've read the first few chapters, but Liz is Aunt Suzie's niece, not a blood relative to Charlie... so the info at the end shouldn't affect their relationship, right? Why would it break Liz's heart to find that out? It's almost 2 AM so maybe I'm just not thinking straight, but I'm not sure what's the big deal other than the fact that he didn't tell her until now.

I was also hoping for more heat between Liz & Matt, and a little less on how insecure Liz is... I'm still looking forward to the rest of the story, though! :)

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Holy crap!

So now the other shoe drops! Wonder what this is gonna mean for Matt and Melissa?

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 15 years ago
It gets better

It just gets better and better, although like others here, I am intrigued to see how this pans out, other than the deception issues and Lissy's insecurities, if they love each other then surely it can work out. My only worry is that Charlie will be Lissy's Dad too!!! .. I really hope that isn't the case, but if it is I am sure you will handle it with your usual skill and empathy for the characters.

Keep writing.... because I can't find the words anymore, but I love your work. Take Care .. EG

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
oh!

I was so worried that Matt was going to say that he was engaged or something crazy like that. I am SO glad that that isn't the case because I wouldn't have liked him anymore!!

I agree with a previous comment, I'm not sure why that information will be a huge deal, but I can't wait for the next installment.

Good luck with your studies! Looking forward to reading more once you have some time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my goodness!

Awesome chapter! And now, it's going to be a killer to have to wait for the next chapter. (Good luck on the studies, btw.) It's great that these two finally got in sync with each other. But now.....what?!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
huh

did not see that one coming at all!!!! susie and charlie seemed such an ideal couple thats awful to even think he might have cheated on hus wife to be hinest. but it was a good twist cannot wait for more but u didnt explain why matts mother hated lissy and continued chap 9 from somewhere else it dosent continue at all frim where you left it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Wow

Boy, oh boy! Did not see that coming. Especially with how hoyty-toyty his mother is. I really enjoy this story. Write when you can.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Well... I didn't see that one coming.

Poor Lissy. Matt always has what she wants. The confidence, the great career, the information first... and now, the only person she ever wanted as a father turns out to be his father. She'll be crushed and furious that he took all this time to tell her. Why didn't he come out with it right away? The idiot! I really hope Lissy can find a way to forgive him (once he crawls a little). It's too bad we're going to have to wait so long for the next chapter but it can't be helped. Good luck with all your work!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierover 15 years ago
Whoa!

Now that's a twist I didn't see coming. Great job and all the best on your upcoming exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very funny!

Thats hilarious! Great twist Lilly! That was definitely worth waiting for. Kinda like sister slammer only not blood related. I hope you blow this relationship sky high and then find a clever way to bring them back together. I expect to see a real hissy fit over this one! Thanks and keep up the lovely work.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
WoW

I didn't see that coming either. But I have to wonder why it'll be such a big deal. It's not as if everyone knew and kept it from her or is that it? Everyone knew Matt was Charlie's son and never told her? I can see her being hurt but not to the point that she would blame Matt. Anyway, I love their story and I know that you will craft a clever way for them to admit their love and they will have their happy ever after....but what part does Jason play in this, I wonder? I will happily wait for the next chapter..you take care of school and when your muse needs to express her desires....just let her.

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohover 15 years ago
I remain in awe

of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed it!

OK I enjoyed the update but I'm with Tricialen, what's the big deal? I hope she's not so in need of therapy that this makes some difference. I guess I'll have to wait and enjoy with the others and perhaps be alittle disappoint with the foreboading hissy fit I guess we are to expect from Lissy. I mean Matt's the one who was lied to for years and not allowed to have HE"S father. How's that Lissy's breakdown moment unless she's narriciistic and the world only revolves around her. But.......I degress.

I don't get it but such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lissy needs to put on the Big Girl panties

Allow Lissy to put on the Big Girl panties. It's not about her and the story is moving along, don't ruin it with a crybaby.

Lakergirl

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Read this chapter before work and was almost late. Just had time to comment. Another great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Hehehe I was almost late for work as well but... i finished in time and I told myself i'd write a comment when I got back home. Soooo first of all HUSH up to the two other comments. I like the way she is, she doesnt need to wear the 'big girls panties'. i love the way this story is, and love the way its going.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job with this one! :)

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Uover 15 years ago
*Gulp*

OMG Thats so damn good...how long did you say we have to wait...

_Aine__Aine_over 15 years ago
Breathes...

So relieved! I kept thinking we'd get hit with a sibling thing and that would have been just so wrong.

<br><br>

And *sigh* feel the drama. Want more! Waiting...still waiting...

<br><br>

<font size="2" color='CC0066'><3 αιηє</font>

tigger_boytigger_boyover 15 years ago
bravo!!!

my god... more!!! pleas more!!! love it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Okay...

... he should have told her, but he's just being paranoid at that she would freak out, right? If I were her I would be upset that he didn't tell me, but I wouldn't be upset that his father was Charlie. How on earth is he supposed to help that? Any decent woman would just be extra sad for him that he lost his father..

samikinssamikinsover 15 years ago
Quality Stuff

What tangled webs we weave.....

I am really enjoying this story. Please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

You, my dear dear author, are one heck of a story teller. I absolutely love your writing and have read other stories from you and I just love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Of course, it does leave me with wanting to be your heroines, seeing that they get sooo much drama and experiences. LoL. Keep it up. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

this is truly a time-stopping drama!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It

Another great chapter in another great story. I can't wait to read the rest of this story and find out what happens between Matt and Lissy. Good luck on your exams!

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksover 15 years ago
Hmm

I really enjoyed your previous stories and this one is also pretty good, though somehow sadly not quite up to par. As much as I am enjoying it, I can't help but feel like Melissa's constant whinging is becoming slightly irritating. Otherwise, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

Hope your exam goes well! Can't wait to read more :)

photon100photon100over 15 years ago
So now its October 1st......

and I can't wait to read the next chapter that surely must be nearing completion now that your exams are done. Hope you did well! I am in love with your style and talent at writing and the sense of wonderful peace that you bring to the portrait of English country life. I live in the weeds in the states and it's just not the same. God Save the Motherland and all who abide there!

Thanks again and please please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
congrats!

Congrats on passing the exam... AND finishing another chapter for us loyal (aka addicted) readers!!!! Very much looking forward to reading the next installment manana. Already know I'll admitedly be craving the next and the next and the next.... Oooh! Thanks for all your hard work. I know I certainly appreciate it :)

Best,

Lexie

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeover 15 years ago
Color me confused

I think I need to re-read an earlier chapter or two to find out why it's such a big deal that Charlie was Matt's dad. Why would that be so distressing to Melissa? I saw someone else comment that Melissa's frequent "freak outs" are getting a bit old -- I have to agree. She's seemingly a bit too quick to go for the drama. However, I am enjoying the romantic story line. Great sex scenes. But let's hope Melissa doesn't need constant reassurance in all things for much longer :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I knew it

I just knew there would be a major twist in the plot. Now we find that Charlie was Matt's father. So what is the secret the next chapter will reveal? Hmmmm. The question was raised once before--why does Ruth dislike Melissa so much? Well, one reason is that Matt would be a direct descendent if he was Charlie's son. But Charlie wanted Melissa to share the inheritance. Hmmmm, again. Charlie must have had another reason for the two of them to share the inheritance equally. I'll bet there's yet another twist to this plot. evanslily, you're one very creative author. I don't have time to read the next chapter now, but as sure as God made little green apples, I'm going to read this series to the finish, just as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Again. .

Superb. Well crafted suspense. Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
woah

oh my god.... that was so intense! didn't even see it coming! love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have to admit..... didn't see that coming...good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
then aren't they blood relatives????

first cousins?

rkieran2rkieran2almost 12 years ago
Not blood relatives

Remember Charlie was the husband of Suzie who was Melissa's mother's sister (in other words her blood related aunt). He said Suzie didn't know about it so obviously Matt isn't her child as well. That makes Matt the offspring of Charlie and Charlie's sister-in-law Ruth, who are both not blood related to Melissa. Now if Charlie had been Melissa's father instead then yes they would have been first cousin's (or half-siblings if Charlie had sired both Matt and Melissa). So don't worry the author did not make a mistake by not putting this story under the incest category of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Exciting.

AquiliusAquiliusabout 10 years ago
Body Image

I don't understand why you (the author) does not address that a major part of Melissa's poor body image is from being made fun of almost daily for a whole summer about her appearance by the boy she loved and his best friend? Particularly at an age when body image is shaped so definitively.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Someone Likes Plot Twists…..

….. and this is sort of a whopper. Great story.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

I have never been able to give these chapters more than a 3 ⭐ rating. Primarily because Matt has been a womanizing ass in each one. He has only lived for the moment and abused her naivety. Someone needs to show up and beat his ass and leave him lying in the dirt.

graadoograadoo8 months ago

This is a tough read with all the crying and all that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bombshell! What timing.

There is a difference between genders telling a tale.

Men seem to like straight narratives;

"just the facts, ma'am...".

"Get the frigging point, man!"

Women are:

"Girl, I want all the juicy details...".

" ...So, then how did you feel?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous