All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 12'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More more more.......

....please. Have spent ages following this story and waiting for new submissions.

Very well written, loved it all the way.

zfammezfammeabout 15 years ago
5

write soon! :D thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love it!

love it! love it! thanks for taking time to write your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cannot forgive charlie

i mean lissy even asked was it a one night stand matt said no which it bloddy was! i thought charlie was a really nice old man but he cheated on his wife, betrayed her by sleeping with someone while she was recovring from losing a child. WHOA i cant just seem to see where that was ok even if it was mistake. i just blood hope if they having a boy they dont end up naming him charlie gosh, that would be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

You're writing and story telling abilities are absolutely amazing!!! Love the story!! Totally understand the drunken uh mishap between Charlie and Ruth. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters and see how Matt reacts to Lissy's news!! Looking forward to seeing how Ruth reacts to the news that Matt loves Lissy. Will she come around especially with a grandchild or grandchildren on the way? Hmmm,,,do twins run in the family? Maybe a little Charlie and Susie? What ever you decide I'm sure it won't disappoint me. Your stories and writing are truly magical!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The anticipation is killing me

I've enjoyed this story from the beginning and hate to think it will end. I like that the sex has fit into the story and wasn't forced. Great job!

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohabout 15 years ago
Sorry I'm late.

I was delayed. But your stories make every wait worthwhile.

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
I love it, love it, love it!!!

I am so happy that Matt used Lissy's sketch to redesign the farmhouse!! Is Jason the buyer of the other house? Just what Lissy needs right? Having the man that kept them apart living within a stones throw away! And Matt should have kicked his ass! I want to, and he's fictional!

As for his 'proposal', I thought Matt would be more romantic! I hope when he asks again(I am assuming he will!), that it is full romance!

Also, I think that this is what Charlie had in mind all along. For Lissy and Matt, forced to spend time together, to finally realize how much they love each other, and for them to have a life, at the farm, full of the children he and Suzie couldn't!

Some questions? Will Lissy ever find out who her father is-Maybe it's Roger?! Wouldn't that be something?!

What will Ruth do when she finds out that Matt and Lissy are a couple, with a baby on the way?

Is Gemma pregnant?

What happened to Lissy when Jonathan found her?

Will Jason find love?

I love this story! And while I know it is coming to an end, I hope you have some other ideas for stories somewhere in that very creative head! You are the best of the best on here! Thank you! Can't wait for more!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this chapter.

michchick98michchick98about 15 years ago
Another brilliant chapter....

Although, I suspected from the moment they got back to the farmhouse that Matt was the new owner, I still like how it all played out. Outstanding work as always. Looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lissy

Is in a family way, is Matt the father? She sure isn't acting like it. If he isn't can he raise another mans child like his father tried to do. I guess I'll find out.

TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it! Looking forward for the revelation....is she or isn't she and if she is who's is it?

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
OMG

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!!! I'M DYING TO READ MORE!!! HUUUUUUUUUUURRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
Who's baby is it? WTF?Are you kidding?

You people can't be serious, or you have no ability to retain information you have read!

She was a virgin! She has only had sex with Matt!

Unless she is able to get pregnant a la Mary Mother of God, then the baby is Matt's! Go back and read the story, take notes if you have to!

I for one, love this story. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please NOW!!!

Do we really have to wait until next week to find out what happens next. Damn it why is the cliffhanger always happen when its get good. Please post again as soon a possible. Your killin me here having to wait.

ShondramwwShondramwwabout 15 years ago
Great thanks

Know I wont be able to sleep I am going to come up With a housend different ways this will go thanks so much lol I love this store you are a very great writer keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please post the next chapter ASAP

I love this story!!! Please don't wait until next week to post!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NO damn i hate cliffhangers!

oh my goodness! your stories are really really great! i cant wait for the next chapter! is she pregnant? or was she and she miscarried? or did she think Matt wouldnt want it? AH i need to know!!!

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterabout 15 years ago
Amazing, but killing me with cliffhangers

Oh my word! Okay, I LOVE this story and I can't wait for more! I must say that I'm not having nice thoughts towards you right now, Lily! How could you leave us on such a cliffhanger?! I am torn between wanting to bow down at your feet for being such an amazing writer and screaming at you for leaving us hanging! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please post the next chapters soon!!!

So i read the story from ch.1 when you posted this new chapter to refresh the characters in my mind. I love it so much. But you can't leave us hanging like this. I am checking daily for the new chapter. You left us at a peak moment of suspense here. Please please please bring us the next chapter. Love your writing as always. - a faithful fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AH!

Dern cliff hanger. But great job, I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You Thank You

argh i was so excited to see another new chapter so soon!!

but oh another cliff hanger..what will matt say when he finds out?!?!?!?! Please please please upload the next chapter sooon i cant wait to find out what happens...thank you!!! i love this story!!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 15 years ago
More please!

Goodness, I don't know if I want to thank you for posting this or pout because of the cliffhanger. This chapter was rife with tension! Great work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
We knew all along...

...that Matt was going to ask Melissa to marry him--didn't we?

The flame was always there. But there's something else in the plot, simmering beyond what we we think we know. I just know lily is going to throw us another curve in this plot. I can see it coming, but I just can't figure what it is. Excellent, even captivating, story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Ah, delicious.

Your gift for describing lush settings includes lovingly remodeled homes.

The surprise about Jason was handled wonderfully, albeit in the previous chapter.

You've done right by us readers all the way to this pivotal point. Lots of twists and turns that I'd never expected in a romance. Cantankerous characters who keep tripping over their own best interests---but amazingly human. And of course, lovely, lush erotic interludes.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
One teeny "fixey"...

When they go up the stairs to the loft.

Toward does NOT have an S. (Either time.)

Sorry, but it might as well be perfect, right? :+)))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good job.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Love the description of the house 🏡

Dreamy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Heatbreakingly dreamlike.

Mirage like fantasy.

Like an aspiration that can never be achieved.

(Too good to be true?)

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8886 months ago

The house will solve all their problems…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous