Back to Where It Almost Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,293 Followers

Both of us felt it. Her warmth and slickness brought me to iron hardness instantly.

Panting from our exertions, we looked between us to my cock poised and ready to take her. She raised her eyes to me with her mouth half-open then pressed her lips together in determination.

"Oh, no you don't!" she grunted, rotating her hips and arching her back. Her attempt to throw me off only drove me further inside.

She squirmed and twisted trying to dislodge me and roll us, sending waves of pleasure from the sensitive head of my dick.

Instinctively, I pushed forward, my cock easing past the ring of her opening. Heather froze. Her mouth fell open with a gasp.

"Oh, that's good," she breathed, starting to rock her hips, fucking herself with the tip of my cock. "But... that is... cheating. Ooooh, god!"

I pulled back then sank a little deeper. Heather's eyes became dreamy and lidded. Her pussy seemed to draw me in, so snug and slick and warm.

She dropped her legs from around my waist to below my ass. Placing a hand behind my neck she drew my lips to hers. Our lips touched and we kissed each other hungrily while Heather slid her other hand to my ass and pushed. I sank further, slowly lowering myself and stretching her open until we were fully, deeply joined.

We broke the kiss and panted, staring at each other. Her joyful, wonder-filled expression mirrored how I felt.

My heart swelled with love and need. I was overwhelmed being inside her.

"We should... keep wrestling," I said. "I don't want to cheat."

Heather wriggled and rocked beneath me, adjusting to my invading cock and sending new pleasures through me. She locked her ankles together and clutched me to her.

"I give in," she panted, her eyes desperate with need. "You win. Take your prize."

"Prize? You're my friend. My first love. And my fondest dream come true."

Heather's lips parted as she gazed at me, minutely rotating her hips, her pussy sliding and massaging me exquisitely.

"Show me," she breathed. "Fuck me."

We kissed again, tongues testing and teasing. Slowly, I withdrew from her clutching pussy, savoring how it reluctantly released me, then pushed back into her warmth. Her groan was like music.

On the soft rug that had been our arena, we began surging together, hungry, and needy. Heather moaned and sighed each time we connected, then gasped when I withdrew. She guided my pace with her hands on my ass and with the rhythm of her lifting and rotating hips.

We fucked desperately, moaning, kissing, hands roaming over each other's slick bodies. No thrust was deep enough, never joined us close enough, so I tried again and again. Heather grunted and arched and ground her hips seeking the same goal, both of us becoming feral animals driven by lust and need. The exhilarating feminine scent of her arousal blended with the tropical air of her jungle of an apartment.

Eventually our hunger ebbed enough for us to settle into a gentler rhythm: me withdrawing slowly, her snug passage clinging, then surging back in, sometimes aggressive, sometimes sweetly slow. When we were completely coupled, we paused to grind against each other, panting and sighing, before doing it again.

With a grin and bite of her lip, Heather rolled us over and began riding me, lifting then impaling herself, sliding back and forth to grind her clit, then lifting to drive me into her again. I reached up to steady her swaying breasts, massaging them and occasionally teasing her nipples. She growled with appreciation.

Heather looked between us to watch my cock disappearing into her body, then shared a loopy smile. She wriggled then groaned and planted her palms on my chest, mouth open and eyes lidded as she fucked herself on me.

If we had made love when we were eighteen, I would not have lasted a minute. But one of the few benefits of getting older is gaining a little control. Even with the divine sight of Heather driving me into her and the heavenly sensations of her pussy sliding and clutching, somehow, I held back my orgasm.

Heather began working herself more urgently and reached down to tease and rub her clit. I kept one hand on a breast and guided her hip with the other, her free breast bobbing and swaying beautifully with her exertions.

Her panting and groaning became rapid, then with a final lunge and grind, her mouth went wide, her eyelids fluttered and her eyebrows raised. Heather's head lolled to one side with a blissful, angelic expression as her passage gripped and released, her orgasm blossoming within her.

When finally she opened her eyes, still catching her breath, she smiled with such unashamed happiness it took my own breath away.

"Fun?" I said.

"Oh, more than fun. Wonderful." She squirmed. "Oh. You're still hard. You didn't come?"

"Ladies first," I said.

She beamed. "Oh, don't say that. I might never let you leave my apartment."

We rolled, remaining connected and kissed again. She spread her legs wide and bent her knees, offering herself, and I began fucking her slowly.

Even going slow, I realized I wasn't going to last. Heather wore a soft smile and ran her hands over my head and stroked my ass as I took her, joyful breathy grunts escaping her lips with every thrust. I hooked my arms under her legs and lifted them until her knees were near her shoulders, then hunched into her again and again, lost in lust and need and love.

She met my every stroke, angling herself so my cock grazed different places of her wonderful passage, gasping and grunting, urging me on. My need rose and rose as I thrust and pushed deep inside her.

"Heather," I breathed. "Gonna come."

Her eyes brightened and she embraced me tighter.

"Yes. Yes!" she cried.

I didn't know if that mean she was safe, and at that point I didn't care. My thrusts grew erratic and when she raked her nails over my ass, white bliss overtook me and I came, jamming into her hard and drawing from her a surprised grunt.

Heather embraced me with arms and legs as I throbbed and bucked, flooding her welcoming body with jet after jet. She groaned and sighed happily, accepting it all and embracing me until I was completely drained.

~~~~

We laid on her rug, holding each other. I ran my fingers through her messy hair. Heather stroked my cheek. We gazed at each other wearing soft smiles.

"So, uh, are you protected?" I asked.

With a silly little grin, she shook her head. "Nope."

"Then why did you—"

"I—I needed you to. I was going to get you to pull out, but it was so good. And I dunno... I wanted our first time to be real. For you to be my first."

"What? You said you'd been with guys."

"Two other guys. And three girls. And I never let any of the guys come in me. It never felt right. You're the first. Is that... weird?"

Hearing that filled me with a primal concern for her and a closeness. I hugged her.

"I don't know if it's weird, but it makes me feel very special. Isn't it a big risk?"

"I counted the days. I'm pretty safe. And thirty-four-year-olds don't get pregnant quite as easily as eighteen-year-old, you know? Otherwise, well, you'll have another reason to move here."

I gasped, then saw her smiling.

"I'm kidding. I would never baby trap you. Though, maybe I should have back in Senior Year to get you to stay."

"If I knew how you felt about me, I would've been back the next day."

"Yeah. We were stupid. I was stupid. Hey, you said I was your first love. Did you really love me?"

"I think I've always loved you. I think I still do. I mean, I never stopped thinking about you. Never stopped yearning."

Heather drew her hand lovingly over my cheek. "It was the same for me. I started loving you the moment I found you in the school foyer looking like an abandoned deer. And I know I still do."

~~~~

We showered together, playfully soaping each other. She loved when I held her slippery body from behind and massaged her breasts while nibbling her neck. She wriggled her ass back and forth and soon had me rock hard again.

"Know what else I've never done with a guy?" she said.

Rinsing away the soap, Heather positioned me with my back to the spray and kneeled. She inspected my cock for a moment, moving it from side to side then up and down then surprised me by licking the head. She looked up, eyes lively.

"Can I?" she asked.

I nodded, dazed and excited.

Heather licked and sucked the head before taking me deep into her mouth. I stroked her wet hair as she began bobbing, forming a tight "O" with her lips. She lashed her tongue along the underside, causing incredible sensations, but it was the sight of my first crush lovingly taking my cock in her mouth that made my heart race and nearly lose control.

Removing me from her mouth, she looked up while masturbating my shaft.

"Is that how you do it? Is that okay?" she asked.

I smiled and caressed her face. "Wonderful, Heather. Just wonderful. But I prefer the real thing."

She gave me an affectionate lick and suck then I helped her to her feet.

"Me too," she said. "But I think that's pretty neat. And if you like that, I'd like to get good at it. Mind if I practice on you once in a while?"

I laughed and kissed her. I was iron hard and ready to take her again, but the water was turning cold.

As we toweled each other off, Heather said, "You're staying here tonight, right?"

"That would be great. I'm way too tired to walk back to the hotel."

"Oh, stop. I think we both know we're not getting much sleep tonight."

"True," I said. "I don't know about you, but I have sixteen years of fantasies I'd like to act out."

~~~~

In her bedroom I got between her legs, exploring, teasing and edging her until she held my head still while a deep orgasm surged through her. I then asked to take her from behind. She surprised me by positioning herself against her window, a view of the empty street below. I held her hips and fucked her, her hands and breasts pressing against the cool fogged glass.

Later we cuddled in her bed, recovering. The plants and orchids in every corner made her room seem like a sensuous garden.

"What do you think this is?" I asked.

"You mean, are we just working out our pent-up teenage lust or is this the start of something real?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

She turned to me. "I think if you don't move back here, if you don't take that job, I'd have to sell my business and come find you."

"Mmm. You'd hate my town, though. Hell, I hate my town. Did I tell you everyone knew my wife was banging Herbert at the service station and no one told me? I mean... not one single person. There's no future for me there."

"So... does that mean you've decided? You're moving here?"

"Unless the people I'm meeting the day after tomorrow are incredibly awful, yes."

Heather squealed and kissed me.

"Oh my god," she said "That's so great! You can stay here while you look for a place."

"You'd let me?"

"Of course! Uh, if you want to, I mean. It'd be a great way for us to figure out if—if this is the start of something."

"And if it's not?"

"Then it's not. We'd still stay friends, right?"

I smoothed her hair. "We started as friends. We're just as great together now as we ever were. I can't imagine any future where we aren't at least still friends. But I think... I really think this is more."

"So do I," she said.

We embraced and kissed, rolling around playfully like we were wrestling again, but we were too tired.

We rested, spooned together with Heather wrapped in my arms. Sleep was approaching fast.

"Hey, Colin?" she said with a yawn. "You know tomorrow is Valentine's, right?"

"Oh. Right. I haven't had any reason to celebrate that for a while."

"The first time you gave me a Valentine's card, you freaked me out. I was so worried you were getting mushy on me. That I'd have to break your heart. But inside it said—"

"I can't believe I'm not sick of you yet."

We chuckled.

"And you'd drawn the cutest little barfing flower," she said. "That's when I really knew we were friends. That we were special. Think we should celebrate? Everywhere will be booked, but we could go to Bernie's and share a plate of fries."

"Oh, so romantic. Naw. There's a good steak restaurant at the hotel."

"Eww. There is no such thing as a good steak restaurant. Okay, we'll compromise and go out for lobster... something we both hate."

"Bernie's it is," I said and squeezed her.

"Hey, Colin?"

"Go to sleep, will you?"

"I wasn't really serious about using that dragon dong on you, you know."

"I thought you weren't. But I wasn't sure. I thought maybe you'd gotten all kinky and weird in Europe."

Without seeing her, I knew she was grinning. So was I.

"But I would've let you," I said.

She turned. "Oh, really?"

"If that would make you happy, for you of course I'd give it a try. Anyway, maybe I have a few kinks of my own I'd like to try with you."

Heather grinned and kissed me hard.

"I want to hear them! Tell me tomorrow?"

I promised, and she snuggled against me again.

"Hey, Colin?"

"Shh! Sleep!"

"Is your new job work-from-home?"

"Why?"

"Because now I'm definitely never letting you leave our apartment."

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,293 Followers