• Authors
  • Cali_Love

Cali_Love

If only the Hallmark Channel movies had a little edge to them, I wouldn’t need Literotica. It’s all about the happy endings for me, so I only read from the Romance category. I tried reading from the Loving Wives category until, absolutely horrified, I learned that they are not the happily-ever-after stories that takes off from when the romance story ends, as the cute title implies. I know I’m blessed, having so much love in my life and being surrounded by real life ‘happy ever after’ experiences, including my own. So that’s what I want to read, and now write stupid tropes that go with it.

I’ll admit to being picky. Not only do I appreciate when authors finish a story with the happy endings that I’m looking for, I need closure. Closure in a story is critical for me liking it.

Unfortunately, at some point, I reached the bottom of the well of good romance yarns, so I took to re-reading my favorites over and over. I mean, I love you DreamCloud and xelliebabex, but I could almost recite your romance works by now. While in between reading new stuff that occasionally comes out by the DB86s of the world, there was nothing left to do but write my own. Only I’m not a writer. Which you’ll soon find out if you give me a read.

Location

So Cal

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
576Followers
43Following
89My Favorites
81My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Cali_Love by clicking here.