All Comments on 'Back to You Ch. 01'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Apologies for needing to remain annon, but I really want to comment. This is a great start! I follow your work and think your writing is exceptional. I enjoy what I consider to be your growth as a writer in the stories you’ve posted here. Matt and Oliver have already caught my interest and I am anxious to see how their journey progresses. A few things I wonder about, though. Since the boys were obviously inseparable best friends at 13 until the ‘freeze out’, why didn’t Oliver later realize Matt was being teased for being gay in HS? Even at large schools that news travels. What did Oliver do once Matt cut him out of his life? Surely he wondered about him / kept up from a distance, even. Is this the first class in the 4 years of high school they have had together (which could happen... my son is a senior and has kids in classes for the first time). I also wonder about Oliver’s sexuality and love that you’ve left that unexplained in this first chapter. It leaves the door open for many possibilities. Matt’s family seems supportive and wonderful. What’s Oliver’s like? ... I am really enjoying this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

This is amazing. I look forward to a young confusing romance. "Ollie" and "Matty"

nygayguynygayguyabout 6 years ago
Great so far!

I'm really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love!!

This story is so sweet! I can’t wait to continue reading about these two young boys. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great expectations

Love the story and what you have so far. I can see Matt and Ollie growing toward each other, perhaps kissing and fondling, maybe even more. It seems as if they are reconnecting on a personal level, and that's a good thing. Anxious to see them move further, maybe even getting undressed, seeing each other's naked body, loving? Lots of ground and years to make up for!

Michrick1Michrick1about 6 years ago
My favorite kind of story........

I really like the trajectory Matt and Oliver are on. This is already much more than just about sex. The buildup between the boys is slow and sweet, like two lovers moving in each others arms on a dance floor. I also can't thank you enough for paying attention to the details of spelling and grammar, both appearing to be lost arts in this age of digitalized content. Waiting eagerly for the next installment :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oliver

I enjoyed this beginning very much. Looking ahead for more. The way you write is very good in the way you present things for our own interpretation. (Like Oliver stating he had some rough times over the past 5 years as well). Not admitting anything, but you have left it open for us readers to add our thoughts and hope maybe he would admit he was gay also, or about his father, I assume has passed. Good story. I am ready for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writer

I love reading these stories. You actually take the time to detail everything and the thoughts your put in it makes it seem so real. Please keep writing.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Loved the Start.

Just found this because of a recent story you posted. Great start to what I hope will be romance/coming of age story. Look forward to reading it all and then the many others you have posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous