Back to You Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter quipped back, "Yeah well I just figured since we won't be seeing you-"

Jess kicked from underneath the table before he could say any more. She cleared her throat, looking past Oliver towards Matt who had a clear look of panic stretched on his face, "What he means is that we actually have plans with my parents tomorrow night, so we won't be able to make it, right babe?" She looked over at Peter with a deadly glare, furred eyebrows and all.

"Yeah, that's right" Peter said, as he leaned down slightly to rub the bruise that was undoubtedly forming at the spot where Jess kicked him. Oliver looked back at the boy, confused as ever. Straightening up, Peter stood and grabbed his backpack, "Well we'd better get going."

Ollie shot back, "Wait, I thought you both had a free period after this? Where are you running off too."

Jess started to walk away. Peter followed suit as she shouted back, "We have to go to the library on Jefferson- big research project coming up!" Before Oliver could even respond, the two had already made it to the main building.

He looked over at Mat who had stayed remarkably silent the entire time, "Well that was weird wasn't it?"

Matt shrugged his shoulders and started clearing away at all the empty containers, "They were your friends first."

***

The rest of the afternoon went off without a hitch. Matt was cruising down the side streets with Ollie telling this drawn out story about his useless lab partner. Apparently the kid had managed to break three beakers and two graduated cylinders in a month. He swore he could sit there and listen to Oliver rant all day about the most mundane topics. That's how he knew how much he loved the boy- that he didn't just tolerate every little quirk, but actually even liked them.

Oliver was so lost in his train of thought that he barely noticed Matt stealing glances and fighting between watching him and not crashing into the pavement. He stopped, catching Matt's eye, "What, was I going off on another tangent?"

"I love your little tangents. You're cute when you get all worked up." Matt simply said as he felt Oliver raise up his fist and kiss the small space above the boy's thumb.

Oliver replied, "I'd kiss you right now if it didn't mean us veering off onto the sidewalk." Matt laughed as Ollie sank back into his seat, actually considering risking an accident if it meant kissing Matty right then. Matt had just pulled onto the street and was making his way down the familiar row of houses- each different in appearance yet somehow blending into one cookie-cutter neighborhood. Oliver asked, "So mind telling me why we had to rush home? We could have stopped at that boba shop by the park and get that taro drink you love."

Matt shrugged his shoulders, barely looking over at the boy, "Let's just say I have a surprise."

Oliver raised an eyebrow as they pulled onto his driveway, "Does this surprise have to do with why my mom's home early?" He looked over to see his mom's jet black Beemer parked right next to them; a surprise gift his dad had managed to keep secret for their 20th year anniversary.

Matt didn't answer, instead he turned off the car as a confused Oliver followed close behind. Once inside, Oliver called out, "Mom?"

Mrs. Morrison came from out of the kitchen, still dressed in a black blazer and pencil skirt like she was fresh from the courtroom. "Hey sweetie, hey Matty" she said as both the boys shuffled into the living room.

Ollie crooked his head, "What are you doing home so early?"

"I came to see you off" Mrs. Morrison simply said.

"See me off for what?" Oliver was now scratching his head as his boyfriend and mom just stood there with huge grins on their faces.

Matt closed the gap between him and Oliver, taking the boy's wrists in his hands, "We're going up to San Francisco for the weekend to celebrate your birthday! Just you and me!"

Oliver's mouth opened wide, "Wait are you serious? How were you able to plan all of this?"

Matt replied, "Well the hardest part was really just keeping it a secret for the past few weeks. Your mom helped too- she was able to book us a room using all the points she gets from traveling. Now all that's left is for us to hit the road."

Oliver wrapped Matt in a hug tighter than the boy had ever felt. He could feel Oliver's face pressed at his shoulder, smelling the fresh scent of mint that wafted from Ollie's hair. "I can't believe you did all this..." he paused for a second, "for me."

Matt locked their fingers together, feeling the boy's trembling hands- a clear sign that he was giddy with excitement. "You deserved something special."

Oliver swore he could break down in that moment had joy not overpowered every other emotion. He reached up and kissed Matty on the cheek, not wanting to push any PDA on his mom who stood there, looking as happy as he was. "When do we leave?" he asked, still reeling from the excitement.

Matt shot back, "Right now, actually."

"What do you mean right now? I haven't even packed any clothes or-" Ollie said as a thousand thoughts rushed into his head.

Mrs. Morrison jumped in, "That's already done, sweetie." She pointed over the boy's shoulders towards the duffle bag sitting at the base of the stairs.

Matty explained, "I had Peter and Jess come over this afternoon and pack all your stuff so we could hit the road and make it there by dinner."

A light clicked in Oliver's head, "That's why they were acting so weird today! Geez you guys all did this for me?"

Matt nodded, unable to contain his own excitement, "Yup. We'll spend two nights in the city and drive back on Sunday afternoon just in time to make it for a belated birthday dinner here."

"Just us three?" Oliver asked.

"Actually, I ran into Matty's mom at the grocery store this week and insisted that they all come." She smiled, "Man it's been a while since we chatted. It'll be so nice to have her and Kevin and that sweet little Katie over here. It's been too long since we've all been together."

Matt's melted at those words and could feel Oliver feeling the same way. He looked over to see Oliver desperately holding back tears as he held his mom and Matt at each arm. Over a month ago, he felt alone- as if everyone around him was a projection of the kinds of people he thought he needed in his life. But now, he couldn't have felt more like he belonged. Matty had given that to him. And that made him love the boy even more.

***

After parting ways with Ollie's mom, the boys set off for the drive up north. They packed into Matt's 4Runner, knowing that they'd have a better chance of finding needles in haystacks than trying to park Oliver's massive truck. The excitement since the big reveal hadn't wavered, even on the nearly two hour drive into the city. Both Bay Area natives since birth, neither seemed to visit the city all that often. In fact, Oliver hadn't been up to San Francisco since he was a kid when his dad brought him up for a Giants game. That was one of the most perfect days Oliver could remember: spending the entire day with his hero and learning about his love of baseball and the place that made a boy from a small town in Ohio feel like he belonged. Oliver could still taste the lobster rolls and garlic fries on the tip of his tongue as the scent of sea breeze lingered in the air.

Matt was cruising for most of the drive, holding onto the steering wheel with one hand while Oliver held onto the other, often running his fingers against the creases in the boy's palm. The car ride was set to the sounds of Passion Pit along with Matt's infectious laugh that Oliver always seemed to bring out like no one else could. The combination of the two had time flying by as Matt made his way up the highway.

A little under two hours later, the boys watched as the buildings seemed to close between them, forming a dense cluster of concrete, glass and steel. Oliver watched in amazement as they went down Market Street past the clutter of shoppers and tourists and techies. He felt this energy around them, the same one that his father often referred to when talking about the City by the Bay. Matt followed the GPS to a T, weaving through the complex grid of one way streets and bike lanes before arriving at the hotel. Poking through the skyline, they looked up at the black clad building with views that stretched over the compact city.

With a duffle bag over his shoulder, Matt looked at his boy as they made their way through the glistening lobby covered in accents of sterling silver, black marble and warm shades of brown. "Ready for this weekend?" Matt asked as Oliver was turning his head at every angle to see the extents of the room.

Ollie replied with a smirk on his face, "Two and a half days with just you and me? Let's get this started, boyfriend." He then took off for the elevators with Matty trailing behind him, tugging along the straps of the bag as it swayed by his side.

A dozen or so floors later, the boys hurried down the halls to their room at the end of the long corridor. Flashing the key, Matt opened the door to a massive sized room capped off with a curtain wall of glass that gave them a view of the pier and ocean beyond. A quick look into the bathroom showed a huge shower and separate tub, both able to fit five or six people at once. The crown jewel of the space was the bed: a king size fitted with pure white sheets and pillows that looked like they'd explode feathers at any minute. Matt laughed to himself, remembering that Ollie's mom had opted for a single bed suite rather than two when she booked the room. He didn't know whether to be embarrassed or grateful.

Tossing the bag aside, Matt joined Oliver who was standing by the large glass windows and looking at the view. He wrapped his arms over the boy and crossed them at his chest. He loved the feeling of Ollie's warm body and firm ass pressed against his. He sat his head at Oliver's shoulder, "So what should we do first babe,? Maybe find a nice overlook to watch the sunset. Or there's this burger place in the Marina that I heard was really good."

Ollie shook his head and turned so he was facing his love, "There's only one thing I wanna do right now."

Matty pursed his lips, "And what might that be?"

"You" Oliver simply said as he stepped forward, pressing a finger into the crease on Matt's chest. The boy walked backward until he felt the edge of the bed behind his knees. A playful intensity fell over the room as Ollie pushed his boy back with his head landing on the soft bedspread. Matt spread his legs, leaving space for Oliver's knee as he leaned down and kissed him. The boys ravaged at each other's mouth, yet it was Ollie who kissed like he had something to prove. His feelings for Matt had grown more intense in the past few weeks, and the whole surprise birthday weekend only topped off the cake that was the love of his life. He sucked on Matt's plump limps until they were bright pink and dripping wet.

Matt wrapped his legs around Ollie's backside, only making the boy press his body into his even closer. He loved the feeling of getting lost in moments like this- where he could let Oliver take control and have his way with him. He pulled off Matt's lips long enough to whip his shirt off and fling it across the room. Ollie matched him, pulling off Matt's shirt until they were equally exposed. He ran his hands along the boy's furred chest and lightly pinched his soft nipples, leaving Matty squirming beneath him. He then leaned down, attacking the boy's soft, exposed neck.

Oliver roared out, in between kisses, "God, you're so perfect." The words only encouraged Matt who cradled the boy's head in his hand so his head was kept close. Ollie bit at the tender flesh, hell bent on leaving a mark. And Matt didn't seem to care. He egged the boy on, running his fingers through Ollie's silken hair and moaning out with every nibble. Once satisfied with the reddened piece of flesh, Ollie moved down, flicking Matt's nipples against the tip of his tongue. He sucked on the hard jewels, feeling the hair on Matt's chest rubbing against his forehead as he continued to move south.

Matt's body was hyper-sensitive underneath Ollie. The boy had this ability to turn him into putty as his expert mouth worked over every inch of unclaimed skin until Matt's body was completely and unquestionably his for the taking. The boy looked over as Ollie sunk his tongue into the crevices of his torso, with creases so deep they could hold liquid. He loved the sight of Ollie's shapely ass peeking through the back of his faded jeans. The boy was a sight to be seen with his once perfect hair completely tangled in the web of Matty's fingers and his mouth glazed in spit as he devoured every inch of flesh offered to him. When Ollie finally made it to the boy's crotch, he nestled his hands on Matt's waist with his thumbs following the v that formed at his hips. He could practically smell the precum that oozed off Matt's jeans- a scent that intoxicated him more than anyone could ever understand.

Oliver skipped the fabric altogether, slipping off Matt's remaining clothes in one shot. After tugging at the boy's ankles to remove the stubborn skinny jeans, he looked back to see Matty lying there, with his knees bend and toes dug into the mattress. Between them, he had a clear sight of Matt's swollen cock and large balls that hung over, nearly blocking the view of the boy's pink hole. He practically jumped at the sight, gripping Matt's cock with his fist while sucking on the boys huge balls from below. He loved the feeling of the sensitive skin covering his face and the musk that he took in from the boy's crotch was enough to make him cum if he wasn't careful. Matt too was on the edge, grasping at the loose sheets and raising his legs so his feet sat along Ollie's sculped shoulders. The other boy loved how open Matt was to him. In one of the most vulnerable positions, Matt trusted Oliver more than he'd ever learn to trust someone else. Oliver sucked on Matt's flared head for a few seconds, not wanting the boy to erupt so soon. He then moved down to his real prize, Matt's puckering and deliciously pink hole. He bit down on his lip before leaning down and circling the boy's entrance with his tongue.

Matty cried out as Oliver licked his pucker in a raspy voice that no one else ever had the pleasure of hearing. "Ollie!" he moaned out as the boy stuck out his lips, kissing at his hole with as much intensity as how he kisses his mouth. He pulled Oliver closer, digging the heel of his foot into his back until the boy was smothered between his thighs. "Open me up babe, get me ready for you" Matt cried out, as a thin bead of sweat started to form along his hairy chest.

Ollie jerked the boy's leaking cock while licking up the crack of his ass in long strokes. He could feel Matty relax his hole and open up to him, exposing those delicate pink lips as he spread his cheeks apart. Oliver felt his mouth water as he looked back to his perfect boy, "Tell me what you want Matty."

"I want you to make love to me, Oliver Morrison" Matt said, gaining some composure.

Oliver couldn't resist any longer. Matt's words were like adrenaline injected into his bloodstream. He aligned his throbbing cock with the boy's pucker and leaned forward so he was on top of him. Matt bit down on his bottom lip as Oliver pushed himself in, filling up the boy's tight hole with little resistance. Ollie felt every inch pierce through his boy as he leaned down to savor his pouted lips. They kissed as Ollie sped up his pace, thrusting into the boy who kept his legs on Ollie's back side, not giving him a way out.

The boys kissed and touched and even giggled through the pounding that Oliver was giving. Their weeks together had both of their bodies molded to one another, with muscle memory taking over so the boys could get lost in each other. Matt gripped Ollie's square jaw, as he looked at him, "I swear this feels so fucking good. It just keeps getting better with you baby."

"I'm always gonna make you feel good, Matty" Ollie said as he kissed the boy's wrist. Matt fell into the comforter, feeling only Oliver's weight on him as he floated out of his body. Every thrust and brush against his sensitive spot sent shockwaves throughout his spine. He could feel the electricity transfer with every kiss and graze against his wet skin. He knew he'd never feel this again with any other person. It was just Oliver. It will always be just Oliver

Ollie dropped his head as if he was unable to hold it up any longer, finding solace in the space between Matt's neck and shoulder. The taller boy too, found the boy's spot and began to suck on the milky white skin until it burned red. He had always tried to be careful, knowing that Ollie bruised easier than he did. But, little did he know that Oliver wanted to wear the mark with pride. After a few minutes of getting lost in the boy's sweat dripped flesh, he saw his handiwork and bit down on his own plump lips, pleased with the results.

The boys had been going at it for nearly twenty minutes, rustling all of the sheets away from their bodies until only their naked frames were left atop the king sized mattress. Over six feet of bed surrounding them, yet the two boys occupied the space of a singular person, with Oliver lying on top of his taller love, pounding into his hole. After having sex so often, the boys were experts at knowing when the other was close. Ollie could feel the curling of Matt's toes from even behind his back while Matt could tell when Ollie's moans turned into panting.

But before they could do anything about it, the two boys came undone like a slightly punctured helium balloon, slowly falling from the sky. Matt came first, shooting volleys of cum up towards his scruffy chin. The rest of his load fell in the crevices between his chest and abs, like a runway down towards his softening cock. The boy's explosion always left Oliver unable to hold off any longer. He could feel Matt's hole tighten against his cock, coaxing out his cum just as Matt cried out his name every time. He leaned down to taste the boys clawingly sweet lips as he flooded his hole with cum. He had a habit of holding Matt close every time he emptied into him. A habit that Matt wished the boy would never break.

And so they stayed like that, still intertwined and dripping in sweat and panting every obscenity there was until all that remained were steady breaths and warm skin. Half an hour into their weekend getaway and they already made love as intense and as passionate as ever. San Francisco was right outside their door, opening herself up to be explored. But as Ollie planted a few more soft kisses against Matt's swollen lips, he knew that the city would have to wait. Matty was all he needed right now.

12