Back Together

Story Info
On vacation, a couple reconnects in kink and love...
6.1k words
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmm..."

Matt groaned as he rolled over on to his back, eyelids fluttering, though he did not quite return to the waking world yet. It was too warm and comfortable under the white sheets, soft and sliding over his skin with the sense that they would not at all attempt to trap him. He hated that, when he had a disturbed night and ended up with the bedsheets all wrapped up around him.

Yet things were better than ever as he woke up with Jenniefer leaning over him, propped up above his body where he'd settled in the bed. He blinked himself a little closer to the waking world with sounds of nature filtering into the renovated fire lookout, for the walls were still on the thin side despite the accommodations it hosted.

It was the best thing, for him, to be back with Jenniefer and able to wake up to her face with her hair framing it in a golden halo, a little messier than usual with a soft wave to it. He reached up, still half-asleep, and brushed a strand back behind her right ear, just to cup his hand around her cheek.

Jenniefer grinned, a little abashed, though they were still getting used to one another again. Whereas Matt was naked under the sheets, Jenniefer had donned one of his old, oversized gym shirts with the gym logo on it to sleep in. She nudged a plate of croissants a little closer to him across the bed, though it was perhaps not the ideal location for it, considering it could have been knocked to the ground at any time, scattering flakes of pastry everywhere.

"Thans, hon," he murmured, sitting up to kiss her on the cheek before reaching for a croissant. "This really is the best way to wake up!"

She laughed, hair bouncing back from her shoulders.

"Well, get used to it," she quipped back at him, as sharp as ever. "We've got a couple more days here, just us, before we even have to head home."

That was true. They had a break out there, celebrating getting back together by heading to the United States and out into a national park where converted fire lookouts were offered as accommodation. It had seemed like a great way to reconnect after that time apart, though Matt was simply grateful to have everything back the way he wanted it, Jenniefer in his arms, where he felt she belonged.

As long as their relationship worked, they'd be there for one another for as long as the other would have them.

With nothing but nature around them, the green of the natural park stretching for kilometres upon kilometres, they had nothing to worry about. Only one another, resting and relaxing, doing all they wished they'd had the time to do before.

She snuggled back up on his chest when he lay back down, his arms going back around her instinctively. He just didn't want to be without her, his chest rising and falling ever so slightly more sharply than before, though his breathing would even out soon enough. It was just easy to get excited when Jenniefer was there with him, her body pressed against his nude form.

"Last night was amazing," Jenniefer murmured, catching his attention once again. "How many positions did we end up doing? I think I passed out."

He chuckled, heat rising to his cheeks and tingling warmly down his neck.

"Yeah... You did, hon, but I made sure you were warm enough. Don't worry."

He paused for a moment, stroking her hair and considering the moment. It was easy for him to get worked up, though his shaft throbbed a little, blood pumping into it to plump it up faintly. Not enough to have a semi, but getting there, slowly.

"I think it was four?" He murmured, considering the moment. "But...I think spooning was my favourite. I love being close to you like that."

"It's nice too..." She admitted, lifting her head as they kissed, briefly. "But...maybe we should try some new things too. Things we've never tried before together. I brought some things with me..."

He blinked and perked up a little. It usually took more than that to get Jenniefer in the mood for sex -- not that Matt was complaining in the slightest! He loved taking the time to get her all warmed up and in the mood, though seeing another side to her was more alluring to him than anything else.

Now that they were together again, he wanted to know every side of her, to learn and to grow with Jenniefer, together.

"Mm, I'm up for anything," he said boldly, perhaps pushing a little too far when he could have asked what she had in mind first. "But...let me..."

He trailed off, rolling her so she was on her back. Her hands held his face as he kissed her, his lips hungrily parting to deepen the kiss. That was rather a side quicker than how they usually kissed, but he was already needy for her as his cock swelled more and more with every passing moment.

"Mmmph."

He grunted into the kiss as Jenniefer deepened it further, her fingers sliding into his blonde hair as his broader, firmer chest pressed to hers. Matt wished he was as nude as she was, though that would come in time as he broke the kiss to trail his lips down the line of her jaw to her neck.

"Oh, Matt," Jenniefer moaned, lips parted as he worked his way down her neck, lips and teeth toying with her body. "Mmm... Oh!"

She raised her arms obligingly for Matt to rid her of her T-shirt, which allowed him to easily get at her breasts. He lavished attention on them, groping and squeezing them as his fingers indented lightly into her flesh. She'd always had such nice tits and he didn't want to leave them as he caught her left nipple between his lips, teasing it lightly. It was even more enticing when Jenniefer was as sensitive was she was, groaning openly as he drew her nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue against it.

"Ah!" Jenniefer cried out, her legs shifting as she squirmed, not quite knowing what to do with herself. "That feels... Oh, Matt!"

He didn't have to say anything in return as she pressed her shoulder blades down into the admittedly thinner mattress and thrust her hips up as far as she was able. There was only so much to be done there and the warmth of lust would overcome all else, all those little, niggling discomforts, soon enough.

He tried to get her entire breast into one of his hands at a time, but her G-cup boobs were simply too large for that, even if Matt delighted in every aspect of her body. He groaned, pressing his face between them as he shuddered lightly.

I'm so lucky to be here with you, Jenniefer. The luckiest man in the whole world.

He swapped to her other nipple, using his teeth lightly to rake over it, though he didn't want to be too rough with her, of course not. Jenniefer, on the other hand, could be as rough with him as she liked.

He nuzzled further down, his nose tracing a path to the softness of her belly: another part of her body he adored. The soft flesh around her midriff was due worship too and he kissed it faintly, peppering it with delightful kisses, some light and others firmer.

Matt kissed his way reverently all the way down her stomach until he reached the soft curls of blonde hair at her pussy. They matched her hair, though she had trimmed it shorter a little while ago, so it was not as big of a bush as it could have been. Maybe she'd grow it out a little more for him now that they were back together? Oh, he certainly hoped so as he groaned and dipped between her legs.

Her soft thighs closed around his head as if to keep him there, though it was not as if Matt was going anywhere in a hurry. He was too eager for the nectar between her legs as he kissed her warm folds softly, her outer labia still framed by those shorter twists of pubic hair. She'd shaved her inner thighs though, around her bikini line, and he appreciated that. Not that Matt would have minded all that much if she'd left her legs natural too, but it made her hairy pussy all the more intoxicating to appreciate in how Jenniefer took care of herself.

He licked up into her pussy, unable to stop himself, and grunted in the back of his throat. It was hot to find Jenniefer as wet as she was in that moment, though he had not expected it. If he could only find out what had turned her on to that extent, he'd have to replicate it and find other similar ways to bring her to such a high of need all over again.

She clung to his hair as he ate her out and he pressed on, encouraged by how she was holding on to him. He wanted to say something, though all Matt could do was mumble into Jenniefer's pussy as he pushed his tongue as deeply up inside her body as possible and dragged it back, lapping up inside her.

He moaned against her, subtle vibrations travelling from his lips into her, though he didn't know if Jenniefer heard him or even noticed them. He pulled back slightly as her thighs closed around his head more firmly, the softness of her flesh moulding around him, but that was only so he could more easily reach Jenniefer's clit.

Once his lips brushed it, the swollen nub of flesh just about protruding from its small hood, he locked his lips lightly around it. He didn't want to go too hard too quickly, for she was going to be more sensitive at the start, and paced himself, letting his lips move around her clit as if he was kissing it.

It was a kiss, in a way, to eat out her pussy, though Matt didn't tend to think about things like that too much. It was much hotter to let himself get swept up and away in the heat of the moment, to revel in the flavour of her sweet juices flowing from her pussy.

He pressed a finger into her sex, the plump folds closing around it as if she was gripping them, though that was just how her labia liked to rest. The feel of them sucking wetly around his finger was exquisite, however, as his cock hardened, throbbing once again.

But he had to focus on her, at least for the moment, even if he didn't know as yet what Jenniefer herself had in mind for him. He sucked on her clit, applying a little more pressure, though Jenniefer bucked against him, pushing at him a little, though he knew that meant only to ease off on the pressure. It was all about listening to her body and her words too, of course, when she had the breath to spare to direct him.

"Mmm, more fingers..." She panted lightly. "Then...eat me out again."

He grunted his agreement of that and worked two fingers back and forth deeply up into her pussy, curling them up a little in an attempt to drag over her G-spot. Matt wasn't thinking clearly, however, a little mentally tipsy on arousal, as if his body could only focus on one thing at a time.

He was hers, only hers, he thought dimly, playing with her clit again as he swirled his tongue around and around that fleshy button. He was only there to serve her, to do everything Jenniefer wanted him to do and then so much more.

He followed her directions as he swapped to eating her out again, crushing his face between her thighs to drive his furtive tongue as deeply up into her pussy as he could. There was only so much reach to his tongue, however, but he wanted more, aching for that more.

Yet her essence flowed on to his tongue, betraying her arousal, so sweetly that he knew he couldn't hold back from her, no more than a slave to her lust and passion, wherever it took her. He groaned into Jenniefer's sex, tongue pulling languidly back up against his clit as he lost himself in the world between her thighs, longing for only that, the moment and the place right where he belonged.

"Mmm..." She moaned, coming back to her senses a little more as he paused, looking up the length of her body to her eyes. "Now... I have something very special for you."

"Mmph?"

Matt groaned, shuffling back from her, although he really wanted to bring her to orgasm. If Jenniefer had something else she'd rather do, however, he'd have to go with that -- and he was glad to also. Her breasts got slightly in the way of him making eye contact with her, but that was no issue at all as Jenniefer slid off the bed to rummage in the bag she'd brought along.

He'd thought she'd brought rather a lot along with her, in all fairness, though had not delved into her bags at all: they were private, of course. He'd never go through her things, for he valued her trust too much, though it may have given him an idea of what Jenniefer had planned for him if he had been more than a little curious.

So, he was caught off-guard when she returned with a moderately sized strap-on -- the dildo already complete and ready in the harness.

"I thought I could take the top role, properly, this time," she said, her tone dropping a little as a seductive edge entered it. "And see just how much I can make you moan for me."

"Oh..."

Matt blushed and shook his head, though he was very much not saying no to it, not in the slightest. He swallowed hard and inspected the toy before she slipped the harness on over her legs, turning it on within his hands. The cock was perhaps a touch larger than his own -- but that wasn't something that was going to matter when it was going into him and not her. And he would have been more than eager to use toys on Jenniefer too if she ever wanted to try that sort of thing out in the bedroom.

He nodded his permission, not trusting himself to speak. All he wanted to do was take in how sexy she was bending over to slide the harness up her legs and settling the strap-on cock in over her crotch. The straps needed some adjusting at her hips, but it was otherwise a fairly good fit for her.

It was not the strap-on itself, however, that he had his eyes fixed on but Jenniefer's body. The sway of her breasts as she bent over was far more alluring than anything else as he grunted throatily and ran his gaze down her body, admiring her curves and the thighs too that he adored so much. It was only a shame that the strap-on shaft and harness mostly hid the hair of her pussy, though it still curled out around the edges.

He spared a moment, while Jenniefer sorted out the straps, making sure everything was snug and comfortable around her hips and legs, to look down her legs. But it was not her legs he was interested in that time but her feet, enjoying the curl of her slightly chubby toes, though it was partly the angle at which he was looking at them that made them look a little fuller than they naturally were.

Matt hoped she'd let him spend lots of time worshipping and adoring her feet while they were together, though there was no telling just how much time they'd get to enjoy together. They both had busy lives and work to get done too, so he had to make the most of everyone moment.

She scrunched up her toes, startling a grunt from his throat, but Matt had to hold on to himself in the moment as he parted his lips, watching intently as she climbed back on to the bed with him.

"Now... I think being on all fours will do for this," she said with a light giggle, though it didn't quite suit the moment. "You could go on your back, but I don't think you'd be able to keep your legs up for me."

Matt wanted to say that it would be no problem at all to him, but, well...she was probably right. He had a nice line of muscle running through his body and lightly defined abdominals after all the working out he'd done in the interim of their time apart, though his core strength for something like that would have needed work. It was hardly something he would have been able to practice beforehand.

She'd caught him on the back foot with that one. And he adored her even more for it.

If she could catch him by surprise like that in the future, he would very much be ready for it.

"Okay, hon."

He did as she asked and got on all fours for her, though it felt like a very vulnerable position to be in when it was not one he'd taken before. It just hadn't come into play in their relationship at any point before that and he exhaled softly, trying to relax.

Of course, the hardness of his bobbing cock gave away his need, even if it was partly from the lingering taste of her arousal on his mouth and lips. He didn't soften in the slightest as she ran her hands over his sides to his hips, though it was more a gesture of control coming from her than worship as it would have been coming from him.

In just a few moments, the tables really had turned -- and he was there for it in every way. As she knelt behind him, trying to line up with his anal ring and get in the right position, his heart skipped a beat. Matt could not have honestly said whether it was due to trepidation or adoration for the woman behind him.

"Just...be gentle," he whispered, though it was not like him either to beg in any way. "Please..."

"Oh, I've got everything you need right here, sure."

She sounded overly confident with himself and that bolstered Matt's own confidence, entrusting Jenniefer to carry out the scene for him. It was not a position where he felt he was at all in control -- which was just why Jenniefer had asked him to assume it. He could have turned his head to look back at her but, somehow, that made him feel even more exposed, especially as she took a small squeezy-tube of lube from the bed too. She must have dropped it there while she'd been retrieving the strap-on harness, though his attention, indeed, had been taken up elsewhere.

All he wanted was to make her orgasm, he thought dimly as she prepared him. Her fingers slid against his tight pucker, a part of his body that had not been stretched at all in a long time, though the limits of the human body were truly astounding too. He didn't have anything to worry about, though his ears still just about caught the oddly slick slide of her hand against the faux phallus, rubbing up and down to coat it in a thick yet vital layer of lubricant.

When it pressed against him again, the coolness made him jump, but she pulled on his hips more sharply, keeping him in place.

"Mmph, sorry..."

He ducked his head a little sheepishly, though all thoughts raced from his mind as if evading a rising tide. The stretch of his pucker brought with it a ravaging flood of sensation and he grunted brokenly, lips parted with a strangled kind of sound coming out again.

"Guhnnghh..."

It didn't sound like him, no, not at all -- and yet it had to be him, had to be Matt. Jenniefer pressed on, murmuring ever so slightly soothingly to him, though "soft and gentle" had never been her strong suit. And he wouldn't have changed anything for the world.

The pressure of something pushing into his ass had him shuddering and grinding back a little, his body rippling with odd pleasure. There was a pressure, yes, but there was no pain, for Jenniefer at the very least went slowly enough that he was able to adjust to the size of the invading dildo.

Her slow pace did not last long, however, for it was as much about her getting used to the position and how to move her hips as it was letting him accommodate something in his backside too. Jenniefer shifted her weight, pushing her knees a little further apart, and gripped his hips.

"Mm, I can see what guys like about this."

She commented as if she wasn't expecting Matt to reply -- or even that it, perhaps, wasn't something ever intended for Matt's ears. He groaned and ducked his head a little lower, his chin and lips brushing the bedsheets before he jerked his head back up a little more all over again. He didn't know why but it felt wrong to have his head bowed down so low, as if he was fighting something, ultimately, he was going to lose.

12