Back Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter as she thrust, startling another groan from him. His cock softened a little but he let her fuck him as she pleased, finding a deep, slow pace that suited her. Jenniefer's breath hitched every time she thrust deep, grinding up inside him too for a few moments. Only later would Matt realise there was a texture on the inside of the harness that allowed her to stimulate her clit at the same time, along with a rather small, vibrating bullet toy. He caught the vibrations but thought they were coming from her body, with the harness and the rock of her hips absorbing at least some of her motion.

Yet it was about her pleasure, truly, and not his as she thrust harder, a gasp breaking her lips as her hair spilt wildly about her shoulders. Jenniefer was far from an angel in that moment, toes curling as the soles of her feet faced upwards on the bed, but every bit the dark devil she had in her too. She just had to find ways that suited them both to show off that side of her, of course.

It was not a natural motion for her to thrust, however, even if it made her feel closer to Matt too. She leaned over him, softening the edges of everything, though she rather enjoyed having him under her in such a fashion. It was the first time, of course, they'd played with a strap-on, but she'd just known he would respond to it well.

"Mmm... You're doing so well," she breathed, words of praise light on her lips. "I love you like this, Matt, so much."

His heart lifted for her and, as she covered his body with her own, her hand came down on top of his, where Matt had it flung out a little in front of him on the bed. He hadn't thought about how he was positioning himself, only bracing himself for her thrusts, yet it was tricky to grapple with the overload of sensations all clamouring for precedence.

"Mm, love it...you...too..."

Jenniefer chuckled faintly, shaking her head at his inability to form a full sentence without taking a ragged breath, though that was just the way it was going to be. Her breasts pressed to his back warmly as he took in the moment between them, savouring a new flourish of deeper connection that, frankly, Matt had not anticipated being able to take for his own with Jenniefer.

That was the beauty in them coming back together, finding new ways to build one another up and enjoy their experience together. Her warmth seeped into him and he relaxed a little more, allowing her to thrust more easily and grind deep, though his torso tipped lower and lower down towards the bed with every stroke.

He couldn't help himself, not as he slumped more and more, moaning aloud, not even caring how vocal he was being. Matt had been vocal before, yes, but never quite that loud, though there was only so much he could do when everything felt as good as it did, all with Jenniefer. He licked his lips, gulping hard to stop himself from drooling, yet the moment was right as her thrusts grew more juddery.

Jenniefer clawed her way closer to orgasm but there was no reason there at all for her to hold back, not as she panted heavily and heaved for breath. It didn't help that she was crushing her breasts to Matt's back, leaning on to him, but she just wanted to be close to him, following the lure of his body and the lead her mind took her on. It just felt right, even as they experienced it together for the first time, orgasm warming her through as she balanced on the edge.

Her cries, when climax truly erupted, were almost as loud as Matt's slutty moans, though hers were from her taking and claiming. His shaft had softened slightly, but she still gripped the front of his right hip the best she could, bringing his backside back up to her so she could grind into him to the full extent of the faux cock.

He felt her orgasm through the toy and the trembling vibrations of her body against his, revelling in it. He moaned again, drooling a little where he wasn't able to swallow in time.

His mind went blank as she thrust and humped through orgasm, claiming his ass with short, driving strokes. Yet they were more than he could ever have imagined, better than he could ever have thought up, all because they came from her.

"Unff... Nngghhh..."

Those were the only sounds that came from his mouth as she fucked him, pushing herself up slightly so her breasts brushed back and forth against his back rather than pressing down and applying a deeper, more warming pressure on him. Yet his eyelids fluttered and Matt strained to even remember who he was and what he was doing in that moment, as if his own reality was slipping away from him.

If it did, however, he would still be left there, Jenniefer's forever horny little toy.

"Mmmph... Jenniefer... Jenniefer... Jenniefer..."

He tried to repeat her name, though could not be sure whether or not the word actually left his lips. His chest crashed entirely to the bed, simply unable to hold himself up anymore, and Matt groaned, saliva gleaming at the corner of his lips.

Jenniefer shuddered through her climax, the kind of orgasm that seemed to go on and on with no end in sight. Not that it was a bad thing in the slightest as she parted her lips and used his body for pleasure, even if there was genuine warmth behind every action. Of course, Jenniefer wanted to make sure he was enjoying himself too, even if it was terribly easy to get swept up in the moment.

Yet she longed to commit every second to memory too, for she had dearly missed him in their time apart -- and that was hard to admit. So, she ran her hands up his body, across his tight sides to his shoulders, admiring the muscle that lined him. He was fitter than he had been and she enjoyed the appearance greatly, even if it had been far more than that which had drawn her to Matt in the first place.

Things like that, well... It was not all about how someone looked, not to her and not to him either. She rolled her hips, gasping softly as she regained lost breath, her heart rate easing down a little so she felt better able to speak once again.

"Matt? Are you okay?"

She checked in with him, taking the time, though her blood still sang with the heat of orgasm. Jenniefer hummed faintly to herself, curling her toes, though Matt looked like he was pretty out of it.

She laughed faintly, stroking her fingers through his hair. She'd never honestly seen him like that. It was kind of cute.

Still, he'd earned something of a reward for letting her fuck him like that with the strap-on and she withdrew slowly as he blinked.

Matt grunted, coming back to the real world with a sense of delirium about him. Even the room he was in, the bedroom of the fire lookout hut, did not look the same as it had, though morning sunshine cast brightly through the windows. There was nothing to hide the corners from view and all he saw was Jenniefer kneeling above him, the strap-on having been fully pulled from his ass. He groaned and reached for his own butt, shuddering at how his ring was left open in a slight gape. It'd tighten up again soon enough but, for the moment, it stood as a stark reminder of what they had done.

"Mmm, that was... That was... Heh..."

He chuckled at himself, his half-soft cock throbbing back up full and hard all over again. How was he so wobbly after that? Though Jenniefer took charge for him, which he was exceedingly grateful for, in allowing him time to recover. Still, he watched her while she eased out of the harness, her pussy obviously wet and slick in the aftermath of pegging.

"Hm, but now you get to have me, Matt," she said, eyes sparkling with mischief as she slightly nipped at her lower lip. "Isn't that better?"

He grinned widely and no more words between them were needed as he moved over her on the bed, letting her lie on her back for him and spread her legs. Only a little, however, as he sank over her body in a mating press, allowing his thighs to pin hers down and apart, even if Jenniefer could have absolutely got herself out of the position if needed.

"Mmm..."

The feel of his cock sinking deep into her hot, wet folds was everything he needed, his dick absolutely back to full hardness and ready for action. He drove into her with long, deep strokes, letting the moment roll through him.

For he didn't want to cum just yet, even if it was sending him to further highs of exotic delight with how her body jiggled with every thrust of his cock. No, he wanted to linger there with her passage caressing and massaging his cock with erratic twitches and pulls of muscles. He kissed her deeply and Jenniefer kissed him back just as passionately, their tongues dancing playfully between their mouths.

In that moment, neither one of them was more dominant or more in control than the other, which suited them perfectly as his cock filled her again and again. He lost himself there with the sweet taste of her mouth against his, the rock and grind of his hips making him grunt passionately.

Oh, how he needed more, more than he'd ever needed anyone in his life. But that was why they were together, leaning into the moment, taking it a little more slowly, all so the romance could blossom.

Her wet sex squeezed his cock with every thrust and Matt grunted lightly, heart soaring. There was nowhere else he'd rather have been as his shaft slid deep inside her. It was even better that time, knowing that she had, in a way, been inside him only a short while ago, both able to share in the experience where they had not before. It made it special in a way that he had not before been able to appreciate.

Yet the moment was right and he sank into liquid, sunshine-filled bliss, thrusting a little more quickly, pre-cum leaking from his cock. He tried not to consider his actions too much, even as he shifted his position to a more standard missionary, Jenniefer wrapping her legs up and around him. It was better to feel, even with the sucking heat of her pussy clinging to his shaft, as if her body wanted to keep him inside her every time he withdrew.

"Mmmm... Oh, Matt..."

She breathed his name, her lips still brushing his, barely even breaking the kiss. She ran her hand down his back, revelling in his little shiver, though the moment was all they needed. Every stroke of his cock teased her body closer to orgasm all over again, though she kissed his lips and the side of his mouth, letting it come. There was no sense in chasing it as it flowed through her, his thrusts taking on a juddery, erratic edge as Matt struggled not to lose control.

Yet he couldn't hold back as she tightened around his cock and everything he'd been building up to flooded from him in a rush. He thrust hard, letting out a more guttural gut, his balls lightly bouncing off her body with his deeper, shorter thrusts, barely even drawing back before thrusting again.

Finally, he let it all come, spurts of cum leaving from him as the biggest blast of orgasm he'd ever felt rolled through him. His muscles went weak and loose and he tried not to collapse on her, even as Jenniefer clung to him, drawing him down against her to share in joint orgasmic bliss.

He'd never, however, felt an orgasm like that before, not one that left his body rippling and tingling with need, as if he hadn't really cum at all. She pressed her lips shakily to his neck in a wet kiss, clinging to him as if she was not quite ready for him to pull away just yet. Yet his cock still pulsed in the slowing throbs of orgasm, his flesh overly sensitive as a weak whine broke from his lips.

He panted over her as he tried to regain himself, his head reeling from the force of his orgasm, drawing back so he could slip down beside her. Jenniefer immediately cuddled up to him, her arm behind his neck, though it perhaps was not the most comfortable place to rest. For the pursuit of cuddling, however, it was more than mild enough for him to relax into it, not worrying too much.

What was a little crick in his neck when he was with Jenniefer, after all?

He smiled sleepily, holding her to him, a tangle of limbs and satisfied smiles. Her hair splayed out across his chest as she wriggled more on top of him, trying to get in as close as possible. There was no space left between them, one of her legs wedged between his, and Matt chuckled under his breath as he lay there, letting the moment settle over him.

"I'm so glad you're here with me," he murmured, barely raising his voice. "With you... Always, with you."

"Well, of course," she quipped back, a little cheekily, eyes glinting. "Who else would you be with?"

He didn't have any answer for that other than a sleepy kiss, his backside still aching from the strap-on, though there would be plenty more time on their little vacation for them to experiment together. They didn't have to rush into anything, even while they had all the time in the world for each other.

And time, truly, was all they wanted. To lust, to play, to live and see all they could be.

Drifting off to catch a few more winks before the day started fully, pulling them along with it on new adventures, they relaxed in one another's arms.

There was no better place to be.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Be Careful of your Fantasies Husband wants to see his wife fuck another man.in Interracial Love
Maid In The Shade The continuation of the story of Lee and Danielle.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Party A conservative couple gets invited to a crossdressing party.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught Pt. 01 Hope gets a chance to enjoy her fantasy of being restrained.in BDSM
MILF Costume Party Work costume gets attention from MILFS, first FFFM.in Group Sex
More Stories