Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers

'I'll fuckin' knock the piss outta you both! Call me a slut! Why I oughtta kil-"

""Hey! Stop!" Jayden cried, "Cut it out! We wuz jus' playin'! Oww! That stings!"

"We're sorry, Ma'am!" Jed whined, "Please stop hitting us!"

"It ain't right you talk to a girl like that!" Britnee said, her fury abating. "Didn't yur mamas teach you any manners?"

"Yes'm, our mamas taught us real good!" Jayden replied, rubbing his sore face. "I'm Jayden, and this is Jed. We're awfully glad to know ya, ma'am."

"My name's Britnee... so... You two brothers? You look almost like twins!"

Jayden had dirty, blonde hair cut into a mohawk that looked like it was trimmed with a machete. His face was thin, almost gaunt with a long, hooked nose over a wide mouth that showed several missing teeth when he grinned. Jed also was missing teeth but he was a little heavier and his nose looked like it had been smashed by a fist a few times. His scalp was shaved clean and he had what appeared to be a beard, or the beginning of one, growing down his chin and jaw.

Both men were skinny and pale. Their arms and legs were thin and wiry and they were both wearing expensive basketball sneakers without socks.Neither had any chest hair to speak of and their bodies glistened with sweat in the hot sun. Britnee guessed neither idiot had bathed in a few days.

"No, we is cousins. And we're twins, too!" Jed replied.

"And we're brothers!" exclaimed Jayden.

"Now how the fuck does that work?" Britnee was truly confused.

"Well, ya see..." The two yokels began explaining the convoluted and twisted story of their parentage. A story that seemed to last forever to Britnee, who stood there listening with a look of confusion and irritation on her pretty face.

Finally, when she could stand it no more, she held up her hands, "Okay, okay! That's all good n all, but I'm running late. I needs to find a job!"

She gave them her hard luck story and turned to go but not before Jayden smiled and said, "We could help ya! We gots lots a money! Maybe we could loan ya some!"

"Shut Up, Jay!" Jed hissed.

"You shut up, dummy!" Jayden hissed back, giving his cousin/brother a look. "I gots a plan! Yes, ma'am, I means, Britnee! Maybe we can work sumthin' out to our mootual satisfacton!"

The gorgeous little strumpet felt her rage returning as she balled her hands into fists, "If'n y'all think I'm a hooker, I'll - "

"Ya are kinda dressed like one!"

"Shut up, Jed!" Jayden punched the shorter boy, "Look, why don' you come on in our place n smoke a blunt. We gots weed n beer n we could have what ya call a house warmin' party."

"Well," Britnee thought for a moment. "My buzz has kinda worn off, and it's gettin' hot out here...Okay, but no funny stuff! Or I'll knock your dicks in the dirt! By the way... How old are Y'all? I don't fuck around with little boys!"

"Jayden grinned, "Ima 22 an' Jed here's 23! Like I said, twins!"

Britnee had noticed the bulges in the two losers shorts and she figured maybe they could give her a good fucking, It was almost noon and she hadn't had any all day.

The trailer was small, rundown and shabby on the outside, but when Britnee stepped inside, her jaw almost hit the floor. The interior looked brand new! There was a 60" Flatscreen tv on the wall, a huge stereo system under it, a huge leather couch that looked like it could seat six opposite the tv, and stacks of what looked like TVs and appliances and game systems still in their boxes everywhere! On the little counter next to the stove, lay wads, and stacks of money! Several thousands of dollars worth it looked like.

Britnee's brain started working on a plan... not a big plan, just the beginnings of one...

"Dayum!!!" she breathed deeply. "Where'd you two get all this cool stuff?"

Jed grinned, "We got it selling meth!"

"You guys are tweakers? Aww fuck noooo..."

"No, we ain't used the shit! We just sell it! Less'n we run outta weed or coke, then we smoke it," Jed replied, full of himself.

"The other stuff we drive around and find!" Jayden laughed.

"Ya mean, you steal the stuff," Britnee replied, shaking her head.

"'Taint stealing if'n ya find it! Ain't our fault if'n people leave their warehouses unlocked!"

Britnee sighed and sat on the couch, "Where's that weed you was talkin' about? Ya got any beer?"

While Jayden rolled a big, fat blunt, Jed got the beers and Britnee peppered them with questions, keeping an eye on the money on the counter.

"So how much you got over there? How you get rid of all this stuff? Cops ever bother ya?"

"We sell ever thin' to Leo, over the other side a town. Him pays us 20% of retail!"

"Only 20," Britnee asked, quickly typing on her phone. "He's stealin' from you! Tell you boys what," Britnee took a long drag on the joint and washed it down with some beer. "When our lil' party's over here, why'ont you boys take me over to this Leo guy's place n lemme see if'n I caint get you a better deal. Gosh, it sure is hot in here," she said, stretching her arms and arching her back.

That didn't help cool her off but it did a great job of showing off her massive tits!

Jed almost dropped the blunt as he stared a hole through her tube top. "Umm, umm, air conditioners are what's expensive, ya know! We can't afford one no how."

Britnee rolled her eye, and giggled, These two sure can't take a hint, can they, she thought.

"Y'all could steal one. I mean, it's so hot in here, Ima just gonna have to take off my top! You don't mind do you," she asked Jayden, who was sitting on her left. He replied by shaking his head, too stunned to speak. Turning to Jed on her right, she smiled shyly and whispered, "Do you?"

Jed just drooled as he stared at her fabric covered boobs.

Britnee yawned and slowly pulled the top down over her tits, releasing them and proudly displaying them for the two idiots.

"Holy shit, Britnee! Thems the biggest titties i ever did see," Jayden gasped, his eyes as big as saucers!

Britnee reclined into the couch and let her hands rub up the thighs of her two new admirers. She let out a soft moan when she felt the huge bulges in their shorts. Feeling their hardness made her pussy juice up and her panties soon were soaked.

"Well?" she giggled as she unzipped their flies. "Are ya just gonna stare or, are ya gonna start sucking on these big, beautiful tits?"

Jayden and Jed were stupid, but not so stupid they didn't know a good thing when they were told. They started licking and sucking those tits like animals! Britnee could feel her first orgasm building at the touch of the men's tongues on them. She moaned with savage pleasure! "God, they are good!" she thought as she tried to pull their cocks out of their shorts. "Christ, these are some big cocks," she grunted, her fingers tearing at the waistbands. Finally, she got their shorts open and pulled out two of the biggest cocks she had ever felt!

She couldn't see them from the way the trio was sitting, the two brothers blocked her view as they worshiped her breasts. One was sucking hard on her left nipple, the other was licking circles around the other. Britnee lost herself in the horny pleasure of it!

"Oh, Fuck! That is so good!" she cried, stroking the hard cocks in her tiny hands. Both cocks were oozing precum and she used it to lube the fat meat sticks. Slowly at first, then faster, her grip tightening! The hot air of the room was making all three of them hornier and crazed with lust! The harder the two young men sucked, the harder she jerked their hard cocks! Soon, it was too much for the sexy slut, and she moaned loud enough to wake the dead as an orgasm washed over her. She bucked and gyrated on the sofa and grabbed the boys by their hair, mashing their faces into her swollen tits!

Releasing them as she calmed down, Britnee looked down and realized her new friends had even bigger, fatter cocks than that no good Merle! And he was huge!

Both cocks were at least 10 inches long and thicker than her wrist! As she continued to stroke and tug on the twin horsecocks, Britnee slid forward a bit and draped a leg over each of the men, giving them easy access to her lycra covered pussy and ass. One rubbed her dripping cunt, the other teased her ass. Britnee moaned and gyrated against them, feeling another orgasm building.

She was mesmerized by the huge, juicy pricks throbbing in her hands. The two cocks were about the same length and both so fat, she could barely wrap her fingers around them! They both had big, pulsing veins running the length and branching out around their shafts but, while Jed's were jutting out, making his cock gnarly like a piece of driftwood, Jayden's was smooth. And where his cock tapered down to a smaller glans like a wedge, Jed's was the same thickness, capped off with a fat, bulbous head that looked bigger than Britnee's mouth! The twin morons had huge ball sacks as well. Britnee drooled at the thought of sucking those big nuts into her mouth!

"Ohh My Fucking God, I need to suck these Fucking Cockkkssss!!!" Britnee roared, leaping from the couch! She stuck her ass out invitingly and pulled her yoga pants and thong down to give the boys a look at the sweet ass and pink pussy they would soon be fucking.

"Stand up, you jerks," she grunted, dropping to her knees. "Gimme those big, fat cocks!"

Jayden and Jed did as they were told and dropped their shorts as Britnee grabbed hold of their hefty meatsticks. She licked her way up one cock and then down the other, stroking them slowly, tasting the sticky precum oozing from the engorged glans! She could smell the aroma of their sweaty, unwashed groins and it drove her mad with lust as she swirled her tongue around Jayden's head and sucked it into her mouth, and swallowing his precum.

Switching to Jed's she opened her mouth as wide as she could to take his plum-like head in. Britnee couldn't believe she could get her lips around it, but soon she was slurping inch after inch of his throbbing flesh into her hungry mouth!

Back and forth, she sucked on their cocks like a woman possessed, taking them deeper into her throat! The twin cousins stood with jaws open overcome by the sight of such a gorgeous slut feasting on both of their fat dicks at the same time!

"Holy Fuck, those are the best fuckin' cocks I've ever tasted!" Britnee gasped, spit dripping from her chin! She started slapping herself on her own face with the heavy pricks as she grinned up at her two studs! "Ima get nasty now..."

She yanked on their cocks, rubbing the two cockheads together as Jayden and Jed grunted and gasped in disbelief! Britnee opened wide and impaled herself on them, trying to stuff both cocks into her mouth at the time! Her expert tongue twisted and stabbed at the pulsing heads bathing them in spit!

"This don' make us gay, does it Jayden? Rubbin' our cocks together like this," Jed groaned, wanting desperately to cum.

"Fuck it if it do, Jed! Shit, this bitch is N A S T Y!!! Suck those cocks, you nasty slut!"

"Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" Britnee cried, popping the huge cocks out of her overstretched mouth. "Treat me like a whore!"

She dove on Jayden's cock, forcing it down her throat! Her cunt exploded in orgasm when her nose hit his groin and she thought she would pass out from the pleasure of it! She only released his prick long enough to swallow all of Jed's massive dick down to his balls!

The room grew hotter, the air grew thick with the stench of sweat and sex. For what seemed like an eternity, Britnee continued her assault on the twin horsecocks, sucking, licking stroking them hard! Slapping herself with them, cumming again and again! Her big, succulent tits were soaked with spit and precum and a puddle of the viscous fluids formed on the floor under the three of them.

Jed couldn't take it anymore! He groaned as the cum churned in his nutsack, "Aww Jesus! Ima gonna shoot!" He shouted.

"Give it to me, stud," Britnee begged, opening her mouth and jerking hard on his dripping cock!

Jed groaned and convulsed as his fat prick erupted, shooting the first of many wads of hot, salty jizz into her waiting mouth! Britnee gulped it down and begged for more! Seeing this set Jayden off and he exploded all over her face!

The horny cunt turned to drink his thick cum! Jed continued to plaster her face with his cock juice as she swallowed Jayden's cum! Back and forth she twisted, awestruck by how much jism he two guys were pumping out of their 11-inch cocks! Britnee had never seen so much jizz shoot out of one cock before, let alone two! She couldn't believe it! The biggest cocks she had ever sucked were cumming just for her and it made her crazy with teenage lust!

Finally, after minutes of ejaculation, the enormous pricks in her hands belched out their last wads and Britnee rubbed her hands on her face, licking up the tasty cum, swallowing as much as she could.

Jayden fell back on the couch, exhausted. Jed stood on shaky legs, amazed that a hot, sexy big titted slut like Britnee had just throated his huge cock! "Gawddamm! You is the best whore I ever saw!"

"Yeah," wheezed Jayden, catching his breath. "We should do this here more off ten!"

Britnee replied by grabbing Jayden's still throbbing hard cock and straddling his hips. "Oh, no, boys," she scowled, grinding her hot dripping pussy on his prick. "We ain't done yet! Not til I've had both these cocks in all of my holes!"

She then sank her hips down, taking half of Jayden's huge prick up her pussy, moaning as it stretched her tight cunt more than any cock she had ever had! Slowly pumping up and down, she took more, inch by hard inch deep inside, milking the hot cock, filling her cunt!

When her ass cheeks slapped his balls, Britnee turned to Jed. "And you! Get up here and fuck my throat!" The dumb hilljack jumped on the sofa and slapped his massive cock on her face!

"Jayden! Grab my hips and Fuck me!" Britnee commanded! Jayden did as he was told and pulled the tiny slut almost all the way off his prick before slamming his hips up, stuffing her pussy over and over!

Britnee came all over his cock! Just as she was screaming with joy, Jed grabbed her head in his hands and filled her mouth with his hard cock! The big titted tramp was in heaven! She sucked hard on the hot fuckstick as it forced its way down her throat! She felt like a pig on a spit! The cock in her pussy was so deep, she thought it would meet the massive log wedged balls deep in her mouth!

When Jayden spanked her ass SSMMMAAAACCCKKK, she came again! She loved being used like a cock whore, she craved it! And now, she had two of the biggest, fattest, hardest cocks in the known world stretching her cunt and throat beyond belief!

"EEYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!" Britnee screamed when Jed pulled out and forced her face into his crotch! "Fuckin' fuck MEEE!!!"

She wantonly sucked on his big balls, twisting them around her tongue! Jayden gripped her ample ass cheeks, digging his finger deep and slammed her pussy faster and faster, stretching her hole in ways she never imagined! Britnee's fuck juices squirted out around his prick as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her!

"Hey, brother," Jed grinned as he rubbed his sloppy cock on Britnee's gasping face."Let's trade! You get her mouth, n I's get her twat!"

Britnee groaned with lust and swung around, presenting Jed with her perfect ass! "Fuck me, you fuckin' dumbass! Fuck me like a dog!"

Before she could get half of Jayden's cock in her mouth, Britnee felt Jed grabbing her ample cheeks and rub his cock up and down over her pussy and asshole!

"I gots an idear!" He grunted before pressing his oversized cockhead against her tight, winking asshole.

Britnee started to protest he was too big, but, Jayden stifled her cries by forcing his cock down her throat! The pain of having her ass invaded by such a huge cock almost killed Britnee but, after a few, slow thrusts, her sphincter relaxed and stretched around the hot flesh like a glove! Soon, she was grinding her ass back to Jed, working up a rhythm that took him deeper and massaged his prick!

"Fuck it!" She moaned as she came up for air. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Make it hurt! Harder! Fuck my tight asshole as hard as you can! Fuckkkk IIITTTT!!!... Aww Shit! CCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG! I'm Cumming all over your cocks!"

Britnee came like a bitch in heat before throating Jaylen's cock to his balls! Jaylen wanted to cum in her mouth again, but he didn't want to stop fucking the amazing slut!

"Yeah, Bro," he shouted! "Fuck her ass good!" He was trying desperately to keep from exploding in her throat as she sucked harder and harder. Britnee was about to cum again from Jed's balls slapping her overworked clit with every savage thrust! When she did, she came so hard, she squirted all over those heavy balls and popped his big dick right out of her quaking asshole!

"Fuck Me," Britnee gasped, pushing Jed back! " Who'd a thought a couple of sleazy, dumbfucks like you two could fuck that good? Shit! That was good!"

Both idiots were stroking their hard cocks, glaring at her with animal lust!

Britnee grinned as she rested a moment. "I know... what say you stuff my holes together! Jed, sit the fuck down! Ima ride you while Your brother fucks my ass!"

She didn't tell them she had never had two cocks inside her that were as big as theirs, and to be honest, she was a little worried. But, her insatiable lust for cock took over and she greedily stuffed Jed's massive prick deep in her cunt as Jayden Straddled them both and teased her twitching asshole with his throbbing dick!

Britnee squeezed Jed's fat cock as Jayden slid into her ass. Her tight hole was even tighter than normal from the huge cock in her cunt! Jayden felt his cousin's cock through the thin flesh membrane separating the two holes and grinned! He gripped the back of the couch with both hands and began pumping in and out, filling Britnee's ass full of hard meat!

Britnee screamed bloody murder at the invading cocks stretching her tiny holes beyond belief! She groaned loud enough to wake the dead as she felt another orgasm rip through her turning her unbearable pain into pleasure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... little bitch gonna get what's comin' her!"

Merle sat muttering to himself. Brandee, his wife, and Britnee's mom sat across the room drinking beer and moonshine while watching a tv show about inbred rednecks with really big beards who prayed to Jesus before they killed defenseless animals.

"Ya hear me? I'm gonna fix her but good, I said!"

"Oh, baby," Brandee sighed, "What are you on about, now?"

"That little tramp of a daughter a yurs! That's what! I'm goona get her good fur what she don' to me!"

"Oh, Merle, honey," Brandee replied, straddling Merle's lap and chugging the rest of her beer. "Don't let my crazy kid get you upset!" She leaned in close, pressing her big tits in his face and whispered, "Ain't you gots all the sweet pussy you can handle righ' here?"

Merle started to protest but his wife shoved a nipple in his mouth. The greasy idiot groaned and started sucking, a plan formulating in his tiny brain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeezusss! I'm a gonna cum in your ass, Bitch!!!" Jayden hollered as his cock throbbed uncontrollably.

"Do, it, you inbred halfwit!" Brittnee groaned, milking the two cocks in her pussy and ass as hard as she could! "Fill my ass! Fill MY Fucking Ass with your Hot Cum!!!"

Jayden Thrust his hips one last time, burying his 11-inch dick balls deep as it erupted, shooting lava-hot spunk deep in her bowels! Thick, creamy wad after thick creamy wad filled Britnee's ass and streamed out around his shaft, dripping off his balls and down her thighs! Her sphincter flexed so hard, she popped the cum spewing cock right out of her hole! Britnee's gaping ass belched the hot goo out, soaking Jed's pistoning cock still in her pussy.

gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers