Backdoor Man Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for helping my friend Anastassia, Master. She badly wanted a baby. An anchor baby. You just gave her one. You don't mind if your first baby is Dominican, do you? I made a little plan while we were en route, Master. She was great, wasn't she? I'd love to make her the latest addition to the group, if you have room for one more," Brit pointed to her very happy friend, a cutie who had the skin tone of a Dominican, with strong hints of both mestizo and African origins.

"Anastassia, I think that it's safe to say that you've got a place in my harem, if you're willing to sign the contract, dear. I think that you'd make a lovely addition, wouldn't you agree, Brit? Your friend here is gorgeous and sexy as hell. You've done very much indeed. But we have to stop somewhere, Brit, seriously. I'm only a mortal man," I half-seriously complained as Brit dropped to her knees to lick my cock clean.

"Oh, hush you! Just because you're the Master doesn't mean that you know it all. You can handle a lot more than that and you know it!" Olivia teased me now as she exited one of the rooms with a serious load of jizz drizzling down her thighs.

"Naughty minx! I'll have to spank you for sure now," I taunted her back.

"Lucky me!" Olivia retorted, bouncing her body against mine before covering up again.

"Want me to get you nice and hard again so that you can finally try Olivia's ass?" Brit offered me, while Anastassia nodded to suggest that she'd happily help out.

"That's not the worst idea that I've ever heard," I smiled, as Brit, Carly, Natalie, Rich, and Sherry all began kissing me with a vengeance.

Two months later...

"Oh, fucking God, damn it!" Carly squealed, as I tongued her ass, while Brit rode my cock and Natalie sucked my balls.

Rich was busy pounding Devi, even as Sherry pegged him and Trent rimmed her with his typical hunger for her fine Indian booty. I got the distinct impression that Rich had become a bit more assertive of late, not that I minded that, as long as he was still my bottom bitch. As for Arnold, he was busy taking Hamid up his butt (Olivia had taken a break for the first night of the mutual honeymoon). Najma was quite pleased, from what I could tell, as Rajiv used her, while Sanjay let Giorgio take him and Giovanni had his way with Becky. As for Gustavo, well, Anastassia had him very much in hand.

Carly was my legal wife and I had certainly consummated my marriage to her, after a proper Jewish service, as it happened. Sanjay and Sherry were united in a low-key version of a Hindu wedding rather than a civil ceremony, but the officiator (me) made key alterations that fit the nature of their union. Rajiv had married Becky, Natalie had claimed Trent as her husband, and Arnold had tied the knot with Giorgio at last. It was Giovanni who ended up taking Najma to wife, while Hamid and Anastassia were wed as well. None of these legal distinctions mattered much, especially as Brit, Sherry, Anastassia, Natalie, and Carly all turned out pregnant to me. Najma had conceived by Trent, interestingly enough, just as Becky proved to have Giovanni's child.

It was a damn good thing that we all had a lifetime together to strengthen the bond by having each man help each woman conceive. Even so, no matter how great it was to have companions, I would always remember fondly how it started, with a young couple eager to offer me their asses. I might have become more than just a backdoor man, but Brit and Rich would always have special places in my heart for them. Without their brave surrender to me, I wouldn't have half the fun that I had after all. As for Sherry, well, she had proven critical, thanks to her efforts to get them to let us fuck them in every hole.

One year later...

I groaned as I came inside Brittany yet again, this time after a whole night of fucking my harem. I was definitely glad for Sunday morning, so I could sleep in. My love slaves had all run me ragged, not that I minded too much, as long as I got some rest. Granted, I had taken breaks to do things like check up on my five babies: Anita (from Sherry), Brenda (from Brittany), Carl (from Carly), Donald Junior (from Natalie), and Donna (from Anastassia), but I had still been in heavy demand and glad for the Viagra.

"Thank you for using my ass again, Master. I love to be reminded, as I am every time that you sodomize me, that my bottom especially belongs to you, though I'm glad that you own the rest of it now, too. Thank you also for letting Rich breed me this time. I'm gonna love having babies by each of my men," Brit told me as I washed my dick and then went back to bed for some badly needed sleep.

"Well, as tired as we all are, the pleasure is very much still mine," I winked at her, while holding her close and watching Rich spoon with her on the other end.

I had the distinct feeling that, thanks to plenty of adults around for parenting duties, Brit and Rich would have no trouble getting her pregnant, especially once Rich woke up from his slumber in that position. One thing was sure: I loved my women, my men, my sissy (Hamid/Olivia), and my children. It might be a rather strange tribe, given the mix of couples and families, but this clan was mine and I would do everything in my power as their patriarch and Master to make their lives better, even at the expense of mine if necessary.

12