The Awakening Of Kim

Story Info
Kim is led into a world of sexual discovery.
47.5k words
4.55
22.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p1cMan
p1cMan
11 Followers

The Awakening Of Kim

Chapter 1 - Self Discovery

"Why are we here?"

"Because I need a little culture in my life. That's why"

"Couldn't you have dragged Jeri here for this?"

"Jeri's my roommate. You're my boyfriend. I go to everything you want to see without any complaint. There's more to life than football, hockey, hot wings and beer."

"But you like those things."

"Did you hear what I just said? Stop complaining and try to soak up some of this. It's a big deal exhibit. Some of the greatest paintings by the Impressionists at the Met. Maybe you'll learn something."

"I need to find a restroom."

"Go!"

Kim sometimes had to wonder what she was doing with Brad. He was good looking and buff, a former college quarterback. A successful broker on Wall Street. He could give her pretty much anything she wanted. Even a half decent lover, although it was more quantity than quality, with next to no variation or experimentation.

They made a perfect looking pair, as Kim was stunning, with natural blonde hair, flawless olive skin, an hourglass figure kept toned by four days a week in the gym, long stemmed legs and what she was told was a ghetto booty.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar figure. Tall and slightly scruffy, dark hair and short beard. He looked studious standing in front of a Monet, obviously appreciating it. Kim had seen him before. He seemed to be at some of the other things she had attended over the last few months, always alone or with a girlfriend. Sidling over to him, she said: "Beautiful, isn't it?" His response was kind of curt. "Yes, it is."

"Do you come here often?" asked Kim.

"Not as often as I should" was his reply.

"I've seen you around. Always alone. Don't you know anybody who would appreciate something like this?

"Frankly, no, but if I was going to wait around for someone else to go with, I'd probably never do anything or go anywhere. I'm ok with going solo."

"Well, we seem to be interested in some of the same things. Maybe we could go together. My name is Kim."

"So, your boyfriend bitches about your attempts at absorbing some culture, you don't like to go to things alone, probably because it's a bad optic, and you want a beard, so to speak. I'll stick with things the way they are. I don't need to be thrown right into the friend zone, but I appreciate the thought."

At that, John, who hadn't even shared his name, moved on. Brad returned, complained about the restrooms, and proceeded to text his friends as he followed Kim around the museum.

Later that week, Kim was leaving Brad's apartment in Tribeca, heading uptown for work when she spotted John in a nearby diner having breakfast. She had been thinking about what he said ever since their meeting. In fact, she had been obsessing about it.

He didn't know her from a hole in the wall, yet read her like a book. She was intrigued by this stranger, whose name she still didn't know. She decided to give it another shot and walked into the diner, plopping herself in the seat opposite him.

"I've given a lot of thought to what you said to me the other day."

"Really?" John responded, not seeming all that interested.

"Yes, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I haven't been all that happy lately, and maybe it's time to change."

"Well, I guess that's good for you, but I still don't see us getting together." John responded.

"Why?" Kim sputtered.

"Look, first of all, you're clearly out of my league, with your designer clothes and luxury digs. This is probably just a fad for you, but it's my life."

"Well, I don't live here. It's Brad's, my boyfriend's pad. I live in Williamsburg with a roommate."

"That's so much better." John replied, eyes rolling.

"Why are you being such a hard case?" asked Kim.

"I think if we got together, it wouldn't be too long before you resented me pushing you into this change of life, and maybe even felt coerced by me. Why start something that's doomed from the outset?"

With that Kim got up defeated and confused. She never had a problem making friends before, especially with men, who all seemed to want to get into her pants. Rejection was a brand new experience and she didn't know how to handle it.

She was so angry with him she could feel her face flushed, burning in anger with this stranger. Was he not attracted to her? By the time she got off the subway in midtown, her anger had turned inward. He really did have her pegged.

She was better than the life she had been leading, but was settling for the flash. Kim made up her mind by the time she reached her desk that Brad was history, as well as anyone like him.

She had more going for her than just looks, but all Brad really cared about was having a trophy on his arm. Whenever they would go someplace they always had the best seats, and that was all he really cared about. Being seen. Go to a rock concert, first row center,

Kim getting into it and wanting to dance, Brad barely paying attention. Go to a football game, sitting at the fifty yard line, and all he cared about was sending selfies to the web. And football was something you'd think he'd actually pay attention to.

One thing Kim had noticed as she left the diner was a neighborhood paper that John had opened to an advertisement for a club on Bleeker St. with a band playing that Friday night that she'd never heard of. She decided to take a shot and show up. Maybe he would be there.

Friday rolls around and Kim heads downtown. Changing into something less glitzy than her usual clubwear, she enters a nearly empty club. Still without a name to ask for, she just hoped he was there, or would show up.

As luck would have it, John was there, sitting by the bar and looking through some photographic equipment. Sitting next to him, ordering a beer and whatever he wanted to drink, Kim said: "I have something to say to you, and if your position is the same as before, I'll walk out of here and never bother you again, Ok?"

"Ok."

"First, before I get started, what the hell is your name?"

"John" he responded with a chuckle.

"Well, hello John. The first thing I want to tell you is that you're a very perceptive individual. You not only nailed me, but my now ex boyfriend Brad."

"I'm totally intrigued by you, and I promise that you are not in the friend zone. I'm a big girl and I take full responsibility for all of my decisions. You did me a service by pointing out my superficial life and relationship."

"Let me in, please! I've had you on my mind all week, and I want to see this through. Don't you find me attractive?"

"Attractive? You're drop dead gorgeous. Are you sure you want to take up with the likes of me? What are your friends going to say?"

"My true friends are probably going to be happy I dropped Brad. Especially my roommate Jeri. She's a lifelong buddy and really never liked him. Anybody else, I don't care. They're either my friend or they're not."

John stared into her eyes for a long moment. "Open your phone to the contacts."

Kim did as she was told and handed him the phone. John entered his info, handed it back and told her: "Send me a text."

That done, he added her to his address book.

"By the way, what's with the camera?" she asked.

"I'm shooting the band's set. The guitarist is a friend of mine, and the leader of this group."

"They're starting to get pretty popular around here and want some live shots for publicity. I like shooting concerts anyway, and they like my work."

"There's a good chance that an industry rep will be here tonight, and they may be looking at a contract. If my photos get used, especially as an album cover, I get the credit and some money."

"So, I guess you're an artist in your own right."

"Let's just call me an aspiring artist. My day job is in producing photographic displays, reproducing other people's images."

As he finished his explanation the band arrives. "What up John, you good to go?"

"You got it Will. All set."

"Remember we want that one song on video, cool?"

"Cool. By the way, this is Kim. Kim, this is Will, a longtime friend."

"Wow, Johnny boy, where you been hiding this beauty?"

Kim didn't know why she was blushing. It's not like she was never complimented on her looks before. "Pleased to meet you Will, I hear your band kicks some ass."

"Let's hope so. The record company is coming. Wish me luck."

"Break a leg." she laughed.

As the set was about to start, John got into position at the front and Kim turned to the bartender. "Please discourage anyone who wants to buy me a drink tonight. I'll drink on my own dime, but I don't want to be drunk when I leave."

"I got your back. Don't worry. By the way, John is a super cool guy. He deserves some happiness in his life. He's always been a good friend, more loyal to his so called friends than they've ever been to him."

Kim was starting to understand why he was so off putting originally.

The show over, the band putting on quite a set. "This was so much better than the pop shit she was usually listening to." Kim thought. John returned to her and asked: "How are you getting home?'

"Am I being too forward if I want to come home with you?"

"To your place?" he asked.

"I have a roommate, if you remember. What about you? Live with anyone?"

"No, but I live on Staten Island, very near the ferry."

"Really? I've never been on the ferry before. I don't want to seem too pushy but we didn't have a chance to spend any time together tonight."

"Sure. You really should ride the ferry during the day. Best view of the Statue Of Liberty. And it's free."

"I look forward to it. Do you want a drink before we go? My treat."

"Nah. I'm good. Let's go."

A wave to the bartender, whose name is George, as Kim found out during the course of the evening, and off they went to catch a train to South Ferry.

The trip across was pleasant, the weather being warm enough to sit out on the deck. Kim was mulling over the new experiences she'd already had this night. A quality band she'd never heard of. A ride on the ferry. What else did the night have in store for her?

Arriving at the terminal in St. George, John's place was a short walk from there. It was kind of seedy, but there were signs of gentrification around.

John had been worried lately that he wouldn't be able to afford a raise in his rent. He had put a lot of work into his apartment, making it a cozy place to live.

They climbed the stairs to his abode, and when John opened the door, Kim was impressed right away. Photos all over the walls. Obviously John's work. A wall full of CD's and videos. Nice sized flat screen, and what looked like a great sound system.

John breaks the silence. "You hungry?"

"Yes" she responded.

"I have some leftover penne puttanesca. That ok?"

Kim didn't know what that was, but it was clearly Italian, and she liked Italian.

"Sure"

John pulled a Tupperware out of the fridge, poured some tomato sauce over the contents, and set it in the microwave. Out came some Parmesan cheese, and another question.

"Wine, beer, juice, soda?"

"What is this, a restaurant?" she laughed.

"I like to eat."

Setting the heated pasta in front of Kim, the scent of the garlic heavy dish was intoxicating. Good thing John was eating it with her.

"This is amazing. Where did you get it?"

"I cook."

"Really? You're turning into some kind of Renaissance man. Any other skills I should know about?"

"We'll see."

Kim didn't know why, but that response gave her an excited chill.

Finishing up, they took to his couch. John turns on the stereo and chooses a playlist of mostly bluesy jazz and straight up blues. Another new experience for Kim.

She'd never heard any of this music either, but it got inside her right away. She was going to ask about the artists he was collecting, but that was when John chose to make his move. Leaning in close, he gave her a short but meaningful kiss, pulling back a little to get her response. Kim followed his lips and they locked into a tongue kiss that had her tingling.

John was in no hurry. He nibbled on her ear and neck. Going back to her mouth, they started necking in earnest. Most guys would be ripping her clothes off already, but John wasn't even feeling her up yet. Kim decided to take the initiative and started divesting herself of clothing. When her top came off, gentle hands cupped her lovely, full C breasts.

She shucked her jeans while John deftly removed her bra with one hand.

"He has such a great touch" she thought.

Firm and gentle at the same time. Playing with her nipples without hurting her. His mouth leaving her lips and taking the journey down to those excited orbs. Kim's nipples get so hard she could put an eye out. The tonguing continuing down to her panties. Time to get rid of those now.

Running his tongue along her dewy crack. Opening the lips without the use of his hands, John sticks his tongue in as far as he can. He hits paydirt as he tastes the pooling juices.

Ignoring her clit for the time being, he continues to eat her out. When he does move up to her clit, he avoids the little button and licks around the shaft. Kim is moaning now, but ready to grab him by the ears and grind into his mouth.

John must have sensed her frustration, and that's when he starts flicking the little man. That's all it takes for Kim to explode. Back down to her open pussy to lap up the fresh juices, and when she stops quaking, he inserts two fingers while going back to the clit. Another orgasm follows quickly.

John still has his pants on, making Kim wonder: "Who is this man?" Breaking the spell, Kim says: "I want to suck your dick. Take those fucking pants off."

John drops his trousers, but lets Kim pull down his underwear. Another surprise for this besotted damsel. A very large cock pops out and hits her in the face. She would find out later that it was a good 7 1/2 inches. She definitely didn't expect that, but was excited beyond reason.

Kim was a very good cocksucker. She actually enjoyed the work, and had big ones before. Now it was her turn to pleasure and it was down her throat on the first dive. Now John was moaning and Kim bobbing up and down giving him some expert chicken head. She digs her tongue into the underside of his cock and gets a good taste of precum. That just made him hard as a rock and numb. John knew this was going to be an epic fuck, with this blow job edging him.

"Sit on my face" he orders. Kim knew he wanted a 69 and complied immediately. "Grind on me. Don't worry about my breathing."

Kim got herself off while doing her dick dives with her throat. Both are moaning now. John flipped her over and pulled Kim to the edge of the bed.

"Are you on birth control?" he panted.

"Yes. Do me raw!" She couldn't believe he even asked. So different than anybody she'd been with.

John slid into her sopping cunt, burying almost all of his length in her. He started off fairly gently, fucking with the tip multiple times before going full length.

This was all winding Kim up, the tension building to a monster orgasm. After some time with this maddening stroking teasing her, John flipped her over into doggy and pounded the whimpering slut until she came so hard she almost fainted.

He pulled out while she continued to shake and he tasted the love juices they created.

Then John surprised her by licking her sphincter. Kim wasn't prepared for this, and had never done anal sex before, but she wasn't about to say no to anything at this point.

To Kim's surprise, he stopped and asked: "Do you want to ride?"

How could she turn down an invitation like that? "Yes!"

John lay down in the middle of the bed and told her: "Go for it!"

Mounting him in cowgirl, Kim rides him like Annie Oakley at the rodeo, getting herself off quickly. She couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet, and now made it her mission to get John off.

Using her pussy muscles like a strong hand, she rode in earnest, squeezing hard on this beautiful joint that had already given her a night to remember.

Kim heard John's breathing start to get ragged and his cock get harder, if that was even possible.

A deep groan started a chain reaction. John grabbed Kim's ass cheeks and pulled himself in as deep as he could go.

When Kim felt the first burst, her pussy flooded with her own orgasm, the cock throbbing and pumping what had to be a half dozen spurts.

She collapses on John as his cock bathed in the glorious mess and they remained like that for a few minutes before he got up to get them a couple of towels.

Before he started to swab the mess, the pervert in him just had to inspect his handiwork.

Kim's pussy was gaping, semen flowing out like a little white river. Rightfully proud he stuck a finger in there and offered Kim a taste. Another first. Another turn on.

Then he surprises her once more and tongue kissed her. That little bit of nastiness managed to get a mini orgasm out of her. They collapsed together on the bed and remained silent for a few minutes.

"Where the fuck have you been all my life? I thought I'd had good sex before, but this was off the charts. How long did we just go at it? I can't even count how many times I came. Is it always this good? What moron would put you in the friend zone?"

"I'd like to believe that we can get better. We don't really know each other's bodies yet."

"If it gets any better than this, I'd better take out some life insurance. Kim turned toward him so they faced each other, then asked: "Why did you stop playing with my ass? I was sure you were going in."

"Don't worry. We're definitely getting there. Do you like butt sex?"

"I've never done it before, but I'm up for anything with you. I would not have stopped you."

"Good to know. I want you to be ready, physically and mentally. I want to worship your ass."

"What do you mean ready both physically and mentally?"

"Anal sex isn't that easy to do properly. You're going to need to be stretched out and properly lubed. Also, for what I want, clean as a whistle, which also will make you confident that you're not going to make a mess. We'll get you a set of butt plugs in varying sizes, and, of course, enemas."

"You just say the word. Go all 50 shades of gray on me. I'm yours." Then in a barely audible whisper: "I trust you."

At that, they drift off into a blissful sleep.

Chapter 2 - The Morning After

Falling out from exhaustion didn't hold for Kim. She woke a couple of hours later, the sky outside starting to lighten, her mind and heart racing.

Peering at her new love, she started to take stock of his face and body. He really wasn't the scruffy bohemian of her first impression. His beard was actually well groomed and kept short. Not the pretentious permanent 5 o'clock shadow that was prevalent among the poseurs, but clipped, neat, and reasonably well defined. His hair was a bit unruly, but that was because he didn't use mousse or gel.

It was his body that was the revelation. He was lanky, but not skinny. It reminded her of a basketball player's physique. Long, flexible muscle, pretty well defined. Strong looking pecs and washboard abs. He either worked out or was actively involved with a rigorous sport, or both. She did notice a bike mounted on the wall near the door.

That amazing stamina was no fluke. Kim couldn't help but touch his chest lightly, drawn like a moth to flame. Where her hands went her lips followed. Light pecks with a little tongue. She could taste his perspiration. Well earned, she had to admit. Of course she didn't stop at his stomach, lifting the blanket to reveal the one eyed monster that would be her new obsession.

Kim's hand gently stroked the sleeping giant, and as before, her lips followed. They fell asleep before getting a chance to wash the sex off and the pungent odor and taste was still strong. Kim was far from deterred by this and ran her tongue over the flaccid shaft, savoring their love juices mixed together.

p1cMan
p1cMan
11 Followers