All Comments on 'Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 9 years ago
5 stars

Waiting for chapter 2. Just wondering about friend and wondering if she wants into the mix?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great¡¡¡¡¡

So perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loooooooove!

This story is awesome. I love the characters and your writing is on point. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Huh?

Stupid ending. Good story up to that point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it just great

when two people enjoy each other life is so much better keep on trucking now for a little more. tenbears43

KamattlockKamattlockabout 9 years ago
Great So far

Great story so far can't wait for chapter 2 a to be continued in chapter 2 would probably have helped the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Absolutely Wonderful! Super great story... The first few paragraphs didn't clue me in to the fact that it was a young boy and a young girl - and then as the story unfolded it just go better and better and better. I see chapter two and I can't wait! Absolutely fantastic story line!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Best description of back door sex I have ever read...intoxicating!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Anal isn't my thing but I had to read this series just because I knew the writing would be superb. I was certainly correct. Fucking smoking hot! 5+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superb, hot, erotic, loving

...and very well written.

Thank you,

SemiGeniusOz

G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice, but…

… you’ve basically written “I bet you’ll like it” again. The setting – who are the characters, what brings them together – is different, but the main plot – all the actions leading up to, during, and after the sex – is mostly identical, up to small details like pushing the cum back into her ass. The writing is superb, but it would benefit from a fresh plot…

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and perented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Plus.

It's the triple threat. There's the look of it, the feel of it, and the whole idea of being balls deep in the butt of a really beautiful woman. So erotic, so heavenly and so intimate. Thanks for a good one.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
LOVED it!!

VERY hot 1st time AND anal, very likable characters/heartfelt emotion.

Unless this is new not sure how I missed this up till now...I've read some of your other stories, I believe.

Def 5 stars/fave story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what funny

My wife don't like anal sex, but some how it happens about three to four times a month. She like to spoon when we sleep, and sometime let me rest my dick between her ass checks, only if I promise not to let my dick slide in her ass while we're sleeping. But it always do, because she always have the baby oil in place. She wakes me up stroking my dick in her ass, saying baby you promised baby as I'm cumming in her asshole. She walks around the house mad at me for about two days, then she have me promise again with the baby oil in place again too. Now that funny, but that her way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just An Observation --

Ever notice in 95% of these stories, the man or woman lover is gentle with a lot of prepping of the girl's

asshole versus when the man is pegged or ass-fucked, the woman just jams in the strap-on or her fist with the minimal amount of lube used. Anyone else noticed this?

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
second time through

This is an awesome peice of writing. your ability to bring the erotica along with the relationship together is masterful. One of my top 5 favorite stories on the site. Thank you for sharing.

-Ahaz

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 6 years ago
OMG you described a watershed event soooo well

If I was ever lucky enough to get to take an anal cherry, and the anal cherry of someone I really cared for...I'd want it to be just like this. Outstanding story!

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!

Two thumbs up 👍👍

xavierwxavierwover 3 years ago

Glorious! A PERFECT blend of heated eroticism and heart-warming emotion coalescing into a harmonious story of well developed characters and dreamed of fantasy realization!! In other words, excellent story! It’s one of the best I’ve read here in YEARS!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a Fantastic way to lose your Virginity...In The Ass Of A Hot Girl...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Waiting for Lizzie to tell Russ that she wants to experience anal with other guys since he is away at college!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too automatic.

Three stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

ending was weird, not needed. My idea? Their 2 Moms and Vanessa and or a few friends were all outside the bedroom door listening and then applauding when they walk out.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

ZenZerker...I applaud you, and your oh so sensuous story...

Not just the sex, as Russ said at one point...it is the feeling of friendship and love that has developed all through their lives, together...this is a natural outcome for them.

I know it is already written...the next chapter...please do not bring in other guys yet...but, "Samantha", Liz's new friend who arranged the birthday party...she is a different story..let's see how she fits in, if she does...shall we?

**5**Stars, many more, and much laudatory applause for you...Now, on to the next chapter...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oops, sorry, meant "Vanessa", the new friend, should have researchers before writing "Samantha"...

So, anyway...new friend...was she spying??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big booty girls are the best...story is great but introduce another girl to make it more exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was in a very bad mood all day, but reading this marvelous little love story made me smile a lot and feel better.

The buildup is so sweet and adorable, I love it so much. The story reminds me of the brightly optimistic novels I used to read when I was a kid, except they didn't have any sex in them.

Now for the technical stuff: my only criticism for improvement would be that there was too much use of the words "nectar" and "butt-ring." I don't think nectar is the right word at all, and even if it is, it's used so much in the story that it's a cliche.

Please keep writing. It's very good. Five stars

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

That was just an amazing read the whole time and I am glad I read it. Thanx 4 sharing

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Re-read just as mind-blowing hot as 1st time..."...buttfucking heaven..." indeed..!

She's a unicorn, and lucky Russ...and looking forward to Ch 2...can't recall what happens with her new bud...presume she's also open to rump-rogering....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like a virgin's dirty Mad Libs, like you compiled lists of alternates words and phrases for the common ones and made up sentences just so you could use them all. That's how we got slices of gold like, "A huge dollop of pre-cum spurted out of my piss-slit." Cuz there's nothing sexier to a woman than a man calling the head of his penis a piss-slit. Yeesh.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

Very nice story. We so enjoyed the gentle nature of your two characters. They have been in love forever and are meant to be together. So rare the stories that are "female oriented". This is the perfect story for women to read and know that with the correct partner, anal can be soooo good for both. My husband and I have anal quite regularly and “not by accident”. My husband jokes "it keeps me regular". I did not lose my anal virginity to my husband, and he knows that. Anal and oral was "the thing" for us back in school. You cannot get pregnant! It is amazing how many "boys" in schools could not handle delivering anal. They wanted to pound your pussy but when given their only other option, they were squeamish. The ones that did, learned how to treat a girl right because they showed they were listening. I never gave hand jobs but I did teach many boys how to eat pussy and what a great blow job feels like. To all the women that married these guys from school, you are welcome. 😊

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterabout 1 year ago

Grate all round story. Loved every part of it/.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

But all sex is rushed. Especially the anal.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I remember the first time a girl asked me to fuck her ass. It was soooo hot and did she ever have a sexy ass

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman23 days ago

The sex is rushed??? Don't believe that dumb comment. This is such a carefully crafted story, with attention to what is happening in the characters' heads as well their bodies. Great stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES