Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From what I hear, you like to think that you're a bit of a tease," he looked over to Steve and Dave who nodded and winked at Amber. "Or should I say, cock tease; You like leading men on and then running back to daddy before having to deliver the goods. Well, you've picked the wrong goods this time. You've no shortage of attitude, I'll give you that, and you appear to have the requisite physical attributes, maybe we could come to some sort of business arrangement?" Everyone else in the room eyed Amber with worrying anticipation.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Amber glared indignantly at Steve and Dave who were grinning. God forgive me, she thought with a shudder, I actually let them fuck me!

"I'm sure you would do very well working for us. Who knows with 'overtime' you could recoup the cost of your mistake in a couple of years, maybe even less." Hairy wrists said laughing.

He looked at the others, who nodded in agreement. Amber looked around; The Hatchet-faced woman still held the automatic on her.

"So, what do you mean 'work for you'?" She had a horrible feeling she knew the answer.

Hairy wrists smiled to himself, apparently having reached a decision. He clasped his hands together and decided to toy with this silly girl.

"We'll just have to find you a suitable position, won't we? You're going to have to do an aptitude test, there might have to be a brief 'training period' and I'll have to check your references of course." Steve and Dave sniggered loudly.

"You're going to work for us as a stripper! This being a strip club. Dance and flaunt yourself and take all your clothes off. Ok? Got it?"

"And now you are going to audition for the job."

He had lost his patience with Amber. He gestured to the Hatchet-faced woman.

"Clean her up, she looks like she slept in that shit. There's some clean gear in the back that will fit her, not that it matters too much, it won't be on long." He chuckled and the others joined in.

As the hatchet-faced woman rose and moved towards Amber, he added enigmatically.

"Oh, and make sure to 'prepare' her too."

They all trooped out into the club area.

Hatchet-face led her through another door at the side of the platform into what turned out to be a surprisingly well-appointed bathroom, with showers, towels, and a large mirror with lights. Down one wall was a large, fitted wardrobe and in front of it, a comfortable looking sofa, and several small armchairs on a small, carpeted area.

"What's this? Amber asked curious and a little alarmed.

The hatchet-faced woman laughed, which surprised Amber even more, she thought the woman incapable of such expression.

"Christ, you're so fucking green. It's where the girls change and relax, Princess. Now take that crap off and shower." Her face resumed its normal demeanour.

Amber complied, the woman still had the gun and there was no way out except past the men outside.

She studiously ignored Hatchet-face, undressed, and stepped into the shower, forgetting her situation for a moment as the hot water cascaded over her, washing away the stiffness, jetlag, and the smell of alcohol and stale sex. She emerged clean and flushed from the heat and towelled herself down deriving a modicum of satisfaction from the way the older woman stared enviously at her young, tanned body.

Hatchet-face leaned back and picked up a razor and shaving foam from where she had placed them on the sink.

"Tidy that bush up, no, just take it all off!" She ordered indicating Amber's sparse patch of blonde pubic hair.

"You must be joking! That's gross. No way!" Amber said in disbelief

"Ok then, sit and spread your legs and I'll do it for you, but my hands can get a little shaky!" She said, a hint of anticipation and excitement creeping across her normally stony face. Gun or no gun Amber knew she was no match for this bitch.

Reluctantly Amber did what she was told under the all too watchful gaze of hatchet face who, she unsettlingly, spotted licking her lips several times.

Eventually she stood naked and freshly shaved in front of the older woman who nodded her approval and opened the wardrobe doors.

"Find something sexy; clingy and tight is best! There should be something your size."

She added, enjoying Amber's shocked expression.

Amber stared aghast at the array of sparkly, shiny, ludicrously skimpy, and downright lewd outfits hanging up inside. She looked quizzically at the woman.

"Yes dear, Its Showtime!" Hatchet face responded sarcastically to Amber's expression.

Amber looked at the outfits, shook her head and turned to put on her own clothes. She was determined to put up at least some show of resistance. Her clothes had gone. The woman had thrown them out through the changing room door the minute Amber had climbed in the shower. Dave had gathered them up and they now lay on a table in a far corner of the outside room.

"Unless you want to go out there naked, you're going to have to pick something quick. Ten minutes and they're coming in to get you, dressed or not!" The woman stated with satisfaction. Not bothering to add that Amber being dressed was a temporary arrangement in any case.

Amber agonised over the choice, picking in the end a tight black pair of lycra exercise shorts and a matching sports top. She had, she told herself, worn something similar for her regular aerobics class and even skimpier outfits for her dance class. She was mortified to see that, now she was shaved, the shorts crept up into her cleft to form an obvious camel toe. She tied her hair up and pulled on some black hold up stockings and high heels. Forgetting momentarily her predicament, she smiled as she discovered a black bowler hat on a shelf at the back of the wardrobe and found that it fitted perfectly. Very 'Cabaret' she thought! Pleased with the overall effect she looked to the hatchet-faced woman for approval. The woman nodded and almost smiled.

Amber wasn't so naïve as to think that the men outside were sitting waiting patiently for her to run through some lame exercises and standard dance moves, no, they wanted to see her naked. Well Amber thought: I suppose I can at least give them a bit of burlesque!

She was still conceited enough to think she had a choice. They'd be putty in her hands her ego told her. Surely, they weren't seriously going to make her take off everything?

She was led out into the large room where the men had pulled up chairs around the platform and sat waiting.

She was jolted out of her over-confidence immediately; all the curtains had been drawn closed and the club lights had been turned on. The bar had been opened and a bottle stood on the counter. Everyone had a full glass to hand. Cigarette and cigar smoke curled to the ceiling. The whole atmosphere was sordidly unnerving Amber thought, wrinkling her nose with disgust.

Bright spotlights played on the platform and uncomfortably Amber noticed Steve was holding a portable video camera, whilst Dave was busy swapping lenses on a digital SLR camera at a nearby table.

Suddenly a cheesy bump and grind tune started up from the club sound system.

"Ok Amber, get on with it. Playtimes over." The hairy wristed man called to her.

"If you want me to dance for you. I'm going to need something a little better than rubbish!" Amber demanded, marching over to the mixing desk and pulling out a different CD from the unpromising pile. She started a track up, picked up a rickety club chair, marched back to the platform and climbing to the centre, placed the chair and struck a provocative pose. She tilted the bowler hat and looked at them with what she hoped was a sexy expression. She gave them her best 'Sally Bowles.'

"Not just dance Amber, we want you to strip!" Hairy wrists patiently explained.

"What Everything?" Amber pouted petulantly in feigned shock. She wasn't sure she could go all the way but if she had to, she was determined at least to make them work for it.

"Yes Amber, everything. Slowly, leave the best until last, tease us, you know how to do that don't you? I want you to give all of us a throbbing hard on!" He looked over to the hatchet-faced woman and laughed. She lifted her eyes to the ceiling in mock exasperation.

Amber started to move to the music, she wasn't unused to men secretly ogling her, it excited her, and yes, she could tease, she knew that. This, however, was a bit more unsettling, the cameras and the blatantly undisguised intent in the men's eyes unnerved her. They didn't look away, embarrassed and guilty when she caught them looking, they didn't care. She could feel her imagined power ebbing away.

The music wasn't exactly what she would have chosen either, but it was the best they had. She threw everything she knew at them, a bit of modern dance, a few ballet moves, some half competent gymnastic stretches, but she soon realised that when it came to teasing men, she still had a lot to learn. These weren't horny teenage backpackers. These guys had seen it all before and they remained stubbornly impassive. She was starting to flounder.

"For Christ's sake, Amber it's not the fucking Saddlers Wells! Get dirty; open your legs, stick your tits out, touch yourself, make us want to fuck you!" The man with the missing tooth shouted and the rest joined in, shouting crude suggestions that left Amber shocked and humiliated.

She kicked off the heels, which she was struggling with anyway, and peeled off the stockings. She toyed with the bowler hat and slid her hands down her body, desperately searching for the gleam of arousal in at least one set of eyes.

The glasses of booze seemed to be getting more attention than her efforts and in a sudden fit of frustration she threw the bowler hat at them and started to slip off the straps of her top. She felt angry, upset and yes, disappointed by their lack of response. Suddenly she wanted to excite them, make them want to fuck her, wanted to get naked and let them drool over the most intimate parts of her body.

"About fucking time!" a voice called out and Amber flushed.

The hoots of derision and lewd comments had slowly sapped her dignity, mocked her vanity. From being on the brink of tears she managed to pull herself together and resolutely she pulled off the top and her pale untanned breasts bounced out, shiny with the thin sheen of sweat that the hot lights and exertion had worked up.

"Nice pair of tits on her, look at those nipples! She's enjoying this! Give us a wriggle love, let us see those puppies bounce!"

Amber fought the temptation to cover her breasts with her hands and gave a little shimmy, which caused her breasts to swing and judder.

They all gave a cheer.

"Onwards and downwards!" the hairy wristed man declared.

"Let's see how far those tan lines go, white meat is always my favourite!"

"You're in for a treat then! Her pussy's like a vampire; never been out in the sunlight!" Dave called out from behind his camera. Amber winced. The fucking bastard, she thought.

Slowly she inched the shorts down, past the border between her tanned flat stomach and then below to the pale private slopes of her now bare mound. She saw their eyes widen, and yes, there was now definite evidence of arousal between their arrogantly splayed legs as the shorts slowly sank to reveal the top of her slit.

She was a mess of confusing emotions; shame, embarrassment, anger and humiliation, but also a confusing feeling of arousal and excitement, and she gradually slid the shorts down to let them drop to her knees. As she reached to pull them off, momentarily unbalanced, Dave's camera zoomed in between her thighs as her legs parted.

She kicked them away and stood hands on hips, her legs clamped together, desperately trying to appear defiant.

"Spread your legs love, you're not in church now!" Steve heckled and as she blushed and grudgingly complied, he moved in with the video camera.

Her slit widened and the two pink lips of her labia parted, revealing the glistening entrance to her vagina. The camera caught it all.

Step by step they posed her in increasingly more revealing and shameful poses. Amber found that despite herself she was getting turned on. She was told to sit in one of the armchairs with her legs draped over each arm and was instructed to play with herself. She blushed bright red, horrified, no boy had ever asked her to do this. She knew boys did; Wankers they were called. her father had preached against it. Ok, yes, she'd rubbed her clit, accidently, she told herself, a few times and yes, it had felt good, but in front of men?

Masturbation had been such a taboo in her father's church she could hardly even admit to herself that she had done it, but to do it now for an audience? Reluctantly, hesitantly, and with an irrational feeling of guilt brimming up in her head, she started feeling tentatively between her legs and rubbing her clitoris.

"Cut. Yeah, Ok, boring. Stick your fingers up your cunt love, let us see those knuckles get wet. Open yourself up!" Steve, the movie director wannabe, crudely taunted.

Dear God forgive her! She had inserted her index finger into her vagina. It felt strange but not unpleasant. Goaded by the cries of one more finger, she had been obliged to comply, hesitatingly slipping another finger in. Eventually she had managed to insert three fingers had slowly worked them in and out, amazed at the way they stretched her open so easily and surprised by the wetness that aided them. She rubbed her clitoris with her free hand. They all watched with obvious pleasure. Men liked this, Fuck it! She moaned and her body quivered. SHE liked this! On the verge of orgasm, she was frustratingly told to stop suddenly.

"It's not all about you. Amber." The good-looking dark-haired man laughed, not without kindness.

Steve and Dave had put down their cameras and everyone was now gathering around Amber.

"OK we've pumped up the tyres! Now let's ride the bike!!" The hairy wristed man declared and to Amber's absolute horror they all started unzipping their trousers.

He beckoned her over and indicated she kneel in front of him on the platform. He stood in front of her and pulled her head towards his frighteningly tented boxers. Leaning his head back in anticipation he announced.

"Pull my cock out and suck it. It won't bite, just make fucking sure, YOU don't"

She was apprehensive. She'd never really given a blowjob before, except she vaguely remembered, reluctantly to Steve and Dave. She'd hardly even believed girls did it. It was just so demeaning. She was so horny now though; she was ready for anything. She groaned, partly through acquiescence, but mostly through anticipation and reached tentatively into the tangle of wiry pubic hair, coming across the massive penis immediately. She tried not to show how impressed she was. It was at least two inches longer than Steve or Dave's and too thick to get her hand around.

This was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, although to be honest that wasn't that many. Looking around the room she realised she was going to be experiencing a few more firsts today.

She dropped to all fours and tentatively grasped the hot column, nervously edging her mouth towards it. Her left hand started slowly moving up and down. Unexpectedly it bucked in her hand and the foreskin started peeling back. He moaned. She stopped in horror, was she hurting him? Under the rumpled sheets in the darkened room, drunk and stoned she had not really studied Steve or Dave's cocks. She had vainly assumed she'd been great in bed, she realised now how little she really knew. The massive member in front of her now was tipped with a vast purple head, and she was supposed to put that in her mouth?

"It's not a fucking hotdog Amber, are you waiting for mustard and ketchup?"

Hairy wrist angrily demanded, and he pushed into her mouth making her gag. He started thrusting the tip in and out, sliding in a little deeper with each thrust and instinctively she started reciprocating his movements. Her tongue at first simply tried to evade the invader but as she became more accustomed to the sensation of it in her mouth, she started flicking her tongue around its head, exploring its tight shiny ridge, and teasing the stretched band that seemed to hold it together. Slowly it inched in further until she could hardly breath and it felt like she was about to drown in her own saliva. The hot stiff flesh kept filling her, sliding into her throat and then she could feel his hairy pendulous balls slapping against her chin.

Amber felt a hand on her breasts, roughly kneading them as they hung below her. Fingers squeezed her nipples and she reached back to try and push them away only to find another erect penis filling her right hand and sliding across her palm. In danger of unbalancing, she steadied her legs, parting them, and at once eager fingers prised her open. With a shock she realised her inner lips were being expertly separated and stretched by... Oh God! someone's tongue was lapping from her vagina to her clitoris in strong wet strokes. She groaned and the tongue lapped more urgently as it was deluged with juices.

With a sudden and unexpected spasm, Hairy-wrists' cock spurted a gush of hot semen in her throat and mouth and in a reflex action that disgusted her she swallowed, the salty thick liquid slipping down her throat and dripping over her chin. Pulsating with a flurry of after spurts the cock slowly became softer and after a few minutes she reluctantly let it flop out of her mouth. She turned just in time to see the missing tooth man pull, what even for him was a strange face, and fresh burst of come splashed up onto her stomach as his cock jerked in her still tugging hand. His hands reached under her to spread a coat of the hot sticky liquid over her breasts and stomach.

Roughly she was spun round, her legs pulled apart and her head forced down. She strained to look up and saw the hatchet-faced woman kneeling in front of her licking her lips and fingers with a contented grin on her moustachioed face.

Now on all fours on the platform with her bottom in the air, she turned her head to see Steve and Dave each taking one of her legs and slowly opening, exposing, and presenting her freshly licked vagina to the good-looking dark-haired man who stood now where the hairy-wristed man had been. The hatchet-faced woman had pulled her dress up, pulled her panties to one side and she now pulled Amber's head back down and thrust a shaved and surprisingly juicy vulva into Amber's face, pinning her arms down with her hands, and clamping her head with her muscular thighs.

Amber was torn between resistance and submission and as she felt the shiny bulbous tip of the dark-haired man's penis glide up and down her vulva and with her labia trying welcomely to fold round its wet shaft, she guiltily accepted the latter. It pushed gently against the swollen nub of her clitoris and to her astonishment she heard her own muffled voice scream from the hatchet-faced woman's crotch.

"Dear God! Yes! FUCK ME!"

The penis entered her and started its tormentingly slow journey deeper.

Amber was swamped with conflicting emotions and unfamiliar sensations. As the dark-haired man's cock filled her and started slowly thrusting, she desperately clenched onto it scared it might exit and fail to complete its promise. Her tongue meanwhile was exploring a familiar but also alien landscape. It playfully flicked around an exquisite platter of tender morsels, that were both unexpectantly delicate and tenderly succulent.

The moans from both ends of her body pleased and aroused her. Giving pleasure to others was not something Amber had placed a high priority on before, now it was bringing her to the point of ecstasy.

Without the need for restraint, Steve and Dave relinquished their hold on Amber's legs and with erect cocks in hand they stood either side of the dark-haired man patiently, grinning at each other. The hatchet-faced woman's face had softened to the point where even Steve and Dave had to admit she was actually quite attractive! She had relaxed her hold on Amber and was now holding her head gently, stroking her hair and guiding her, whispering encouragement.