Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hairy wristed man stood to one side, absently stroking his own cock back to erectness with a smile on his face.

The dark-haired man's thrusting was reaching a crescendo, Amber's licking was proving extremely effective, and the three ringside cocks were primed and expectant. Within seconds the room was filled with three explosive groans and a flood of semen and juices. Amber's head rose and her hands eagerly grabbed at the selection of cocks enthusiastically offered to her. Even the previously hatchet-faced woman grabbed a cock. A frenzy of sucking, tugging, stroking, more sucking and frenzied tugging, led to an inevitable gush of semen and a cacophony of moans that left everyone splattered and satiated.

Amber lay naked on her back, sticky and half blinded, a confused smile on her face and a jumble of thoughts spinning around in her head.

She lay there for several long minutes

After a while, the dark-haired man came and reached out a friendly hand.

"Come on Amber, let's get you cleaned up and take you home to your father. I've brought you some clean respectable clothes. You've got a busy day tomorrow! You are a total star!" The dark-haired man said quietly in a fatherly voice, He smiled at her gently.

Yes, I was right! He was very fuckable! Amber thought, remembering her first impression of him guiltily.

-----

She was standing outside the church the following Sunday after listening to her father give a rousing sermon about immorality. She smiled grimly to herself, if only he knew, she thought. This had been the end of her first week in the strip club and to be honest she was almost enjoying it; the girls were friendly and the patrons polite. She'd learnt a few moves and the money was good, although most of it went to paying off her debt. The drug dealing management to a large extent left her alone. She was now resigned to paying off her debt to them as quickly as possible.

A bald overweight man with spectacles and a pale pasty skin approached her. She had seen him in the church and assumed he wanted to talk to her about some aspect of the service.

"Ah, um, Amber, isn't it? The reverends daughter? Rousing sermon don't you think? So much wickedness in the world and especially on the internet!"

She looked at him curiously, he seemed to be building up to something.

"I understand some of the special services offered there are quite depraved, but I don't have to tell you that, do I?" He winked salaciously, and her heart sank to her stomach.

Later she rang Steve and angrily told him about the conversation.

"Oh, of course we didn't tell you did we. Silly us. That audition is on our website, and we've already been swamped with bookings for your 'specials'!"

"I was going to give you a call later. you're on tomorrow lunchtime, get scrubbed up; classy clothes and underwear, we've prepared a room for you above the club. You're going to be paying off that debt in no time!" He laughed

Amber's heart sank and she was torn with guilt and self-loathing.

-----

The bald overweight man rolled off her, his flaccid dick shrinking by the second. She could feel the puddle of semen on the mattress and the warm trail down her thighs. He thanked her and embarrassedly dressed and left the room. She picked up the money he had left, washed, dressed, and threw what she could find into her backpack and sneaked out down a back staircase. She reached the street and burst into tears.

Amber realised she was going to have to take drastic steps to change her appearance and so got her hair cropped short, changed her makeup, and bought some different clothes. Three hours later she was on a coach to as far away as she could afford. As the familiar streets and sights of her hometown receded behind the coach, she propped the backpack against the window, and feeling the comforting stitching of the embroidered monkey on her cheek, drifted off to sleep

-----

Amber woke slowly, her mind in turmoil with a blur of half imagined, half remembered images, emotions, and sensations. Her body ached all over and she felt nauseous and disgusted with herself.

She'd spent the evening on the beach with Steve and Dave, had got stoned and drunk yet again and they'd screwed her there on the sand. She couldn't even remember if there had been others there watching; she hadn't cared. She'd just been so out of it. Something had sounded a warning bell in her head though, and she'd managed to resist their persistent attempts to come back to the hotel with her. Bringing them back to her room would have been a big mistake she had realised in a strange flash of clarity. She'd collapsed into bed with the TV set on and her clothes scattered around the room.

She stumbled out of the bed, threw up in the sink, poured herself a glass of water, grabbed some painkillers and went to turn the TV off. The local news channel was repeating continuously, an item she vaguely remembered from the yesterday and had fallen asleep to last night. Some powerfully influential politician and the self-proclaimed head of some weird strict religious sect were ranting on about the perils of drugs, promiscuity and alcohol and were calling on people to 'get rid of the Monkey on their backs.' Much of this diatribe was directed at where she had just spent the last week, enjoying those same drugs, promiscuity, and alcohol. They were calling it 'Sodom and Gomorrah'. The local commentators were incensed at the damage the publicity was going to do to their tourist industry and international reputation.

She scooped up some of her clothing and turned to the backpack which hung over the bedpost, its capering monkey looking oddly accusatory in the morning light. With a shudder and an irrationally decisive impulse she emptied it out and threw it in the wastepaper bin, covering the little embroidered creature with her sand crusted bikini and soiled T-shirt.

She jumped in the shower and washed away what she could of the week's excesses.

She dressed in the few items she could realistically rescue from the floor and dishevelled and panty less, she went down to the lobby, where the manager, a young good-looking man with dark hair looked up and smiled at her.

"Good morning, Miss Wilson, I understand you will be leaving us today?" He enquired politely; secretly glad she was leaving. She had not been a particularly pleasant guest.

"I'm so sorry. I've not been very well behaved this week. I was hoping to check out a little later than normal; this afternoon if that would be Ok. I really need to sort some stuff out. I can pay for an extra day if that is necessary." She asked with unusual politeness. A strange echo confused her, had she fucked him? He was so definitely her type. She shook her head and the idea faded away.

He looked at her quizzically, unsure whether this was some sort of prank. Her eyes told him she was genuinely contrite and of course her credit was rock solid.

"That shouldn't be a problem, I'll just put that into the computer. Anything I can help with?" He smiled, pleasantly surprised at her seemingly reformed character; she seemed less arrogant and demanding than in their earlier meetings.

"Actually, I was hoping to get my hair cut and buy some new clothes. I feel desperately in need of a makeover." She admitted, noting his thinly disguised disapproval at her appearance.

Diplomatically he suggested a few places she could try and called her a taxi.

She grabbed a coffee and fifteen minutes later the cab pulled up outside. Amber was pleasantly surprised to see it was the same cab driver who had picked her up at the airport a week previously!

"Hello again miss, enjoying your stay?" he enquired with a beaming friendly smile. She'd been a spoilt, demanding little bitch when he had picked her up at the airport, but she had tipped well.

"Yes, thanks, I wouldn't have thought you would remember me, it's been a long week, strangely life changing. I love your country and people, but I've not been a very good ambassador for mine I'm afraid." She smiled back surprised at herself for being so forthright, but he seemed so familiar, and she was feeling an uncharacteristic need to atone for her recent behaviour

"Sometimes we all just need to see things differently" he said mysteriously and started the cab, his big hairy wrists turning the steering wheel effortlessly to join the rest of the traffic.

He stopped at the town's main shopping street and Amber first visited a classy dress shop and bought some stylish lingerie and a pretty summer dress and new shoes with heels. She changed into the new outfit and threw her old clothes into a litter bin outside the shop where the taxi was waiting for her. After a couple more clothes shops and a luxury luggage shop the taxi pulled up outside a hair salon, where Amber finally got the short crop, she'd been daring herself to try ever since she'd seen it in a fashion magazine several months previously.

"You look very pretty miss." The taxi driver complemented her, genuinely amazed at the transformation he was seeing.

They returned to the hotel a couple of hours later, where Amber thanked him profusely for his time and help and tipped him generously.

The hotel porter helped her carry her shopping up to her room, which they reached just as the hotel cleaner was leaving with a large black bag holding the contents of the waste-bin and the other detritus which the untidy teenager of a few hours before had left scattered around the room.

She glared at Amber with obvious loathing as she pushed her cleaning trolley to the next room in the corridor.

Amber caught up with her and extending a handful of bank notes said humbly.

"Sorry I've been such a precious little bitch this week, I've been such a messy pig in that room and given you so much extra work. Please accept this as way of an apology. I must have been a nightmare; I've had a bit of a wakeup call; I'm going to try to be a nicer person from now on."

The woman looked at her suspiciously and her hatchet-face softened, she smiled, her expression lighting up to reveal an attractive face only marginally marred by the faint moustache on her upper lip.

"You like my daughter, she messy teenager, now beautiful woman." Amber laughed and made a note to get rid of any old clothes still in the room.

The patiently waiting porter helped her with her bags and suitcase into the room. She tipped him and he gave her a grateful grin, his missing tooth giving him a friendly, slightly cheeky expression.

Alone in the hotel room again she took off her new dress and stood in front of the full-length mirror in the sexy new underwear. The pink silk panties shimmered over her mound, cupped her between her legs and stretched smoothly over the cheeks of her bottom. They complimented the pale skin of the untanned area left by her bikini bottoms like strawberries complement cream. She laughed at the incongruity of the underwear and her short boyish haircut. It felt soft but bristly at the same time. A sudden thought struck her, and she decisively reached for her razor, slipped out of her new panties, and started carefully shaving off her pubic hair. It's sparse and patchy covering had bothered her for a while now and all the other girls she spoken to on the beach seemed to have shaved. They all claimed it looked good and it felt fantastic. The boys loved it too... men! She smiled, correcting herself; it was going to be men from now on! She showered again and washed her hair, marvelling at the speed at which it dried and returned to its new shape. She dressed, and brimming with new experiences and self-confidence, she rang her father.

Gerald Wilson, the millionaire internet entrepreneur accepted her delayed return gracefully. His daughter sounded transformed, more mature, womanly, and less the spoilt wilfully rebellious brat he'd seen off at the airport a week earlier. He realised he had taken a substantial risk letting her spend a week on her own so far from home and his protection. That country had been his daughter's choice for her break. Her choice had horrified him, and he had desperately thought of ways of persuading her to change her mind. It had far too many temptations for a young spoilt teenage girl.

He had spent too little time with her since her mother died and had buried himself in his business. As a result, she had turned into an arrogant over- entitled, selfish little horror. He had known better than to try and talk her out of it and had turned instead to much more mysterious methods.

He replaced the receiver, smiled and reached into a draw in his desk. He pulled out his chequebook and wrote a cheque for a substantial amount of money to the owner of a small Chinese shop he'd recommended to his daughter. He folded the cheque and placed it in an envelope along with a note in meticulous Mandarin. He suspected he had put his daughter through hell and felt pain and remorse, he couldn't imagine what she'd been through, but he thought, sometimes love has to be hard.

He sighed; his little girl was coming home a woman.