Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, I need to ask you a favour."

"Sure. What is it?"

A favour? Not a question this time? Tom wondered what she was thinking now.

"My hand has still not healed enough and we have already talked about the fact that there is nobody I can call so I need your help, your hands to be more specific."

Tom froze up. He didn't need to ask as he understood fully what she meant. But could he do that? To his own sister?

"Are... are you sure? I mean... that you want me... to do that?"

"Yes!" She said firmly. "I know it sounds weird and that I shouldn't but I need it and I want it to be you."

Tom swallowed hard, nodded and moved up onto the bed to sit in a better position before lifting her into his lap with her back to his chest.

His trembling hands slowly moved up to gently grab her breasts, she wasn't wearing any clothes but the bandages were still in the way so they didn't have a lot of direct skin contact. Nevertheless, they both felt the heat building between his hands and her body.

As he was caressing her, he leaned down and planted a kiss on her neck which made her gasp in surprise. She hadn't expected him to be so loving. She thought he would just go through the motions to help her get off but now she couldn't help but let out a moan.

Moments turned into minutes as he caressed her tits and kissed her neck while she was squirming in pleasure against him. Then finally she felt one of his hands move down and she was so ready for it that she trembled in anticipation.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Tom asked as he misunderstood her shivering. "It's not too late to stop."

She spun her head around as fast as she could and snapped at him.

"If you stop now I'll bite your ear off!"

Tom froze up, it took him a few moments to realise that he had completely misunderstood and just smiled and nodded.

"I see. I'm sorry! I won't stop."

He moved his hand further down and lovingly cupped her dripping warmth which elicited another moan from her. Slowly moving his fingers around and exploring her shape and sensitivity before beginning to softly rub back and forth over her warm and moist opening.

As his hand got lubricated he began to put emphasis on gently rubbing around the hood of her clit, careful not to touch it directly, before going back down and caressing along her folds.

Millie was moaning and squirming against him as his other hand kept playing with her breast and eventually slipping a finger under the bandages to trace around her nipple.

"That... hah... is enough... hah... foreplay... please... push inside..." She was breathing hard and was panting between words.

Tom understood and was ready to comply. He leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek, lightly pinched her nipple and then pushed a finger inside of her.

Her whole body shivered as he began to thrust in and out of her, doing his best to also rub his palm against her just above the clit. A technique his ex had liked a lot and he hoped Millie would too.

She was shaking, squirming and moaning in pleasure as he kept it up while placing kisses anywhere he could reach without letting her go.

Suddenly she froze up and screamed as he could feel her clamp down on his finger and he just held her tightly as she rode it out.

Moments which could have been an eternity later, Millie slumped back against Tom who was still holding her tight.

"That... hahaha... thank you... for that." She was giggling while smiling in a really satisfied way. "I really... needed that."

"You're welcome!" Tom said and hugged her close.

She could feel his love and warmth as he held her but she could also feel something else. Something hard that was poking her from below. Maybe she was still horny, maybe it was just the afterglow, either way she started to think about how she could return the favour.

The problem was that with her hand in the state it was, she couldn't give him a handjob and she wouldn't be able to keep her balance for a blowjob. The bandages were in the way for a titjob and she wasn't fully healed yet anyway so that would probably hurt like hell. Similarly he couldn't straddle her and fuck her mouth either without hurting her.

Speaking of fucking, she was definitely not against that idea anymore but she didn't think he was ready for it and even if he was, it was out of the question until she was done healing or it would not only hurt but could actually tear some of her scars open.

She couldn't figure out anything she could do and so in the end, she didn't do or say anything and just sat there enjoying being in his arms.

Several minutes later she started to shiver and they realised that he needed to clean up and get her dressed.

Tom proceeded to clean her off, giving a little extra attention to her nethers which made them both blush but neither said anything and then dressed and carried her to the couch before taking a quick shower, she was surprised that he didn't take the chance to masturbate but realised why when he came back and made breakfast for them right away.

Millie realised more and more just how much he did for her and how much self discipline it must have taken to ignore his own arousal after helping her with hers. Once again she started to wonder what she could do for him and she would continue to think about that for the rest of the day.

The following morning, during her sponge bath, she once more asked for his help and he, just as lovingly as yesterday, brought her to a screaming orgasm.

When she came down from her high and once more felt his erection, she decided that it was time to return the favour in the only way she could come up with.

"Tom. Can you put me on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed?"

"Ehm, sure but why?"

"I want to do something for you but with the way I am right now there isn't much I can do so I thought of this."

He didn't really understand what she meant, or maybe he just refused to understand, but still did as she had asked and once she was in position she just looked at him meaningfully and opened her mouth.

"Like this." She said in a sultry tone. "I can repay you like this."

Tom hesitated. Even after everything they had already done, he hesitated. He was a fit and strong guy but he had not even once been anything but loving to his partners so this sort of domination play was completely new to him. To just use her like a thing for his own pleasure. He had never even fantasised about doing something like that. Not to mention that she was his sister and this could not be explained away as just helping her through a rough time.

"Come on. I'm being serious here, you know?" Millie said firmly. "I can see your bulge too so I know you want to."

She knew she was being pushy but figured that she would have to be or he would never actually do anything. Sometimes he was just too nice for his own good and she knew for a fact that it was one of the major reasons his ex left him. She, like many other girls, believed in the stereotype that strong looking guys would be rough with them.

To be honest, Millie would probably have believed the same thing if she didn't have Tom as her brother and knew that he was among the softest guys she had ever known.

"Come on!" She said even firmer this time. "Just take off your pants and get over here."

Tom still looked really hesitant but did as he was told and unzipped his pants that fell to the floor.

"There you go. Now the boxers too."

Tom blushed and looked away but once again did as he was told and pulled down his boxers before slowly stepping closer.

Now, Millie wasn't one of those girls who just loved to suck dick so she wasn't very experienced in such things but she was determined to do all she could, even if it wouldn't be very much considering her state.

As Tom came close enough she stuck out her tongue and gave him a lick which caused him to twitch. She had to suppress a giggle as she was afraid it would scare him off.

Careful not to hurt herself, she put her arm around him and pulled him closer so that his dick finally entered her mouth. He let out a low moan which made her smile. He probably wouldn't need much stimulation since he looked almost ready to burst from the start.

She slowly pulled him closer until she felt his dick touch the back of her mouth which made her gag so she pushed him back a bit.

"Sorry!" She apologised to the confused Tom. "I guess it was too much to expect to be able to handle deep throating on my first try." She giggled and then pulled him back past her lips and used her tongue to circle around the head while sucking.

Tom didn't say anything though, he was still processing the fact that his sister was sucking him off and despite it not being the best blowjob he ever had, the whole forbidden feeling made it so much better. He knew he wouldn't last very long as he had practically been dry humping her while bringing her off earlier.

Millie just kept sucking while working her tongue all around and over every part she could reach of his dick until she felt him begin to squirm.

"Shit! I'm about to cum... but where..." He mumbled as he looked around and only saw his bandaged sister that he definitely could not dirty like that.

Millie, on the other hand, was really calm and just pulled him slightly harder against her until he got the picture.

"You mean... you will... are you sure...?" He asked between grunts as she kept sucking as hard as she could.

Finally she could feel him tense up and push against her harder as he burst inside of her mouth. Rope after rope was unleashed and she swallowed as best she could considering she was upside down but a little trickled out and down her face.

When he was finished and pulled back he noticed her messed up face and hurriedly dried her off while looking worried. It made her laugh so much that he started to laugh as well for a good while.

"Hey, dork. Can you lift me up? I would like to have my teeth brushed again."

"Sure."

Tom lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom but before he could get her toothbrush she asked.

"So, did you like that?"

Tom blushed but nodded.

"Yeah. I mean, I usually last longer than that but, yeah. I liked it."

"Good to know!" She smiled and let him brush her teeth in silence.

After that they had breakfast as usual and then she watched TV while he got some work done. Then after lunch he took a break and watched a movie with her, this time she was sitting next to him from the beginning but he just held her lovingly.

As the movie switched to a romantic dating scene, Millie turned to Tom.

"I want a kiss." She simply stated while looking up at him with a slightly blushed face.

Tom barely hesitated this time and leaned down to meet her lips with his. As he pulled back she whispered.

"Again. I want another one."

He just smiled and lifted her up into his lap, facing him, and locked his lips to hers. He could feel her tongue gently probing his lips and he eagerly responded. As their tongues met, they both forgot everything else and just dove headfirst into this feeling of warmth and love.

It was like the world finally made sense, like they were finally whole. Millie felt that as long as she could be in Tom's arms, everything would work out and Tom wondered why it had taken him so long to realise that the woman for him had been right there all along.

A long while later, they finally separated but still felt connected. They were both breathing heavily, staring in each other's eyes with love and a clear need for more.

Millie could feel Tom's arousal beneath her and was about to ask him to just take her but he was quicker.

"We can't do that!" He said as if it was painful to push out those words.

"What? Why not? We have already passed the line of no return so you can't take it back now!" Millie shouted as she thought he wouldn't reciprocate her feelings anymore but he calmed her down by explaining.

"It's not that and if you calm down a bit you will realise it too. You are not fully healed yet and doing that would probably result in you getting hurt."

As his words sank in, she realised how silly she had been. Both for doubting him and for forgetting to think about her own health.

"Ah, yeah... you're right." She said in a defeated tone and looked down.

Tom put his hand to her chin and turned her to face him again.

"Don't look so sad. I will take good care of you until then and besides." He gave her a quick kiss. "I love you!"

Tears swelled up in her eyes as she threw herself forward against him.

"I love you too!"

The movie was long forgotten as they spent the rest of it just holding and kissing each other on the couch.

A few days later it was time to face one of Millie's biggest fears. It was time to take off the bandages as all her injuries should be healed enough that as long as Tom kept them clean, she wouldn't need them anymore.

However it also meant that Millie would see exactly what she looked like now and no matter how much Tom had both told her and shown her that he still thought she was beautiful, she absolutely dreaded seeing it for herself and kept her eyes closed during the whole process.

When all the bandages were finally off and Millie opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the two massive scars on her torso. The one on the right side of her belly that started just below her belly button and stretched all the way down her right hip and the one starting just above her left breast and stretched all across her chest and to the horrible remains of her right shoulder that looked like it was just a lump of scars.

She didn't even notice all the smaller scars spread all over her body at first, she was that shocked.

Tom was right behind her the whole time and gently held her steady in front of the mirror. He too had dreaded this day as he didn't know how she would react.

She didn't scream or sniffle or even gasp. She just looked at herself in the mirror, mouth hanging open in shock as the tears began to fall and Tom hugged her tight while whispering over and over that he loved her.

It took several minutes before she calmed down enough to even notice everything else and gasped when she realised how big the scar on her right cheek was. It was nothing compared to the other two but it would be absolutely impossible to cover up as it stretched from just next to her nose, passed right under her eye and disappeared into her hairline just above her ear.

"I look hideous..." She mumbled.

"Hey! What did I say about talking like that about yourself?" Tom said firmly.

"I... I know... it's just..." she trailed off and closed her eyes as she took several deep breaths. "I need... time... to get used to this..." She closed her eyes and leaned back against him.

"Yeah, but please don't talk like that." He said softly as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

That day Millie didn't talk much and spent most of the time just staring at the TV without actually watching it. Tom made a point of stealing a kiss every so often which seemed to at least temporarily cheer her up and by evening she looked a lot better even if she wasn't exactly happy.

When he tucked her in that night, despite her not seeming very enthusiastic, he still gave her a proper good night kiss.

"Good night! I love you!"

"Good night and I love you too!" She managed a smile as he stroked her cheek before leaving.

The next morning after Tom had woken Millie up with the usual good morning kiss and helped her to the toilet she noticed that he started undressing himself instead of carrying her back to her bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she really didn't feel horny at the moment and Tom had never been one to initiate anything other than kissing.

"Well, since you don't have any bandages anymore we don't need to use a sponge to clean you."

Millie didn't understand at first but then saw where he was looking. There was steam coming up from the bathtub.

"A bath? Are we going to take a real bath?" She asked with excitement building in her voice.

"Yeah, I thought it would feel nice to be properly cleaned after having lived in bandages like that for so long"

"Pick me up you dork!" She said and kissed him the moment that he did.

He held her tight and carefully stepped into the bath before sitting down with her between his legs. He positioned himself so that she was mostly covered by the water while laying steadily against him.

And there they sat for a long while, just enjoying the warm water while Tom gently let his soapy hands glide over her whole body, scrubbing every nook and cranny in a very loving and careful way.

Millie felt like she was in heaven and even though she flinched a few times when he touched her scars, she noticed that he didn't and it helped her understand that he really didn't just say the things he did but actually meant them.

When it seemed like he was done cleaning her, she decided that she wasn't going to let those scars define her. If he could still love her and find her beautiful then so could she.

"So..." She said quietly.

"So?"

"Is this the kind of service that offers a happy ending?" She blushed at how corny she sounded but refused to take it back.

"Hmm. It might be. I wasn't aware that you had ordered that though." He whispered the last part right next to her ear before leaving a scorching kiss just below it which caused her to squirm.

"Ah, I... hah..." She was about to keep playing the game but was interrupted as he cupped her right breast.

"Are you sure you can handle a happy ending right now? Maybe you should change your mind and rest some more first?" He said as he leaned around to the other side of her head and left another kiss below her other ear.

"You... hah... you would tease me... in this situation?" Her whole body shuddered as his other hand was gently caressing her just below her belly button and slowly moving further down.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He whispered and nibbled on her earlobe.

"I'm sure... you don't." She gave up on the game and just enjoyed his touch.

His fingers just brushed over her clit and then pulled back up again leaving her squirming. This was a new side of him, he had never teased her before and she liked it.

Since all her bandages were off, she could use her arm again but considering that she was originally right handed and that her left was still really weak and sore, she decided to just let it be and leave everything to him. He had proven time and again lately that he knew what he was doing so she wasn't worried.

His left hand moved up to her breast as the right moved down over her scar, gently tracing it for a bit which made her flinch again.

"Don't think like that." He whispered. "I love you." Another hot kiss was planted on her neck. "And I mean all of you."

His hand caressed the scar with such tenderness that it tickled and she let out a giggle.

"That's more like it." He said as his hand moved on towards the place where she wanted it the most.

His left hand was shifting between kneading her breast and tracing circles around her nipple while the right moved past her clit and instead gently brushed against her lower lips that wanted nothing more than to welcome him inside but he kept just slowly moving his hand back and forth on the outside.

Millie was moaning loudly by now and had to fight the urge to beg him to push a finger inside of her. She wasn't going to lose that easily.

Tom was not oblivious to her struggle however but wasn't used to this kind of thing so he felt that it was enough for now and pushed against her opening that seemed to try and pull him in.

As his finger slipped inside, Millie stiffened up and let out a loud moan. As she did, Tom placed a trail of kisses along the right side of her neck, over her scar and down to her right shoulder. This time she didn't flinch, mostly because she was completely focused on the pleasure.