Backpacking

Story Info
Brother takes in sister after an accident.
12.4k words
4.69
70.4k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jerzzon
Jerzzon
32 Followers

Foreword and warning.

This is a story that features incest between a brother and sister where the sister is heavily scarred and also lacks a few limbs which is usually referred to as amputee or cripple sex. It is also slow to start with a lot of background and build-up before the action.

If any of these things make you uncomfortable, or bored, then perhaps this story isn't for you and there is nothing wrong with that as we all have different tastes. But if you do choose to give it a chance I hope you will enjoy it.

*****

Some people might say that Tom was an unlucky child but he didn't agree. His parents were not the best there ever was but they still provided for their children. They rarely smiled or showed any positive emotions while at home but neither did they show any negative ones. They did the bare minimum but no more.

Tom had often wondered why they even had kids as they really didn't seem to enjoy being parents but he didn't care enough to actually ask them because he had better things to think about, like Millie.

Millie was Tom's younger sister by four years and she had been born without legs which had caused a lot of issues while they grew up but neither of them had let that stop them.

Even as a child, Tom had always prioritised Millie's happiness and gone above and beyond for her sake. If she wanted to go to the park, he helped her into her wheelchair and brought her there. When she wanted to go on the swings, he had lifted her up and then pushed her until she was satisfied. And when she wanted to go on the slide, he had carried her up on his back before sending her down and then done the whole thing over again.

When she discovered an interest in nature and wanted to see more than just the park, Tom bought and modified a big backpack so that she could fit comfortably inside it while he carried her around. This way his arms were free and she could still see everything over his shoulders.

Hiking like this became their favourite weekend activity and they jokingly called it going backpacking which they continue to do as often as they can even to this day. It also resulted in Tom starting to work out properly as he wanted to make sure that he would never be too weak to carry Millie.

As she grew older and bigger, she learned to do more and more on her own but always preferred it when Tom helped her. As long as he was around, she was a very happy child that could never have asked for more.

That being said, it wasn't always sunshine and roses. Millie's first day in school, for example, had ended with her crying her eyes out in Tom's arms until she fell asleep that night and this happened a few more times as children can be really mean to anyone that is different but eventually she found some friends and learned to just shrug it off when someone tried to tease her.

Another issue arose when puberty came around but as the saying goes, people can get used to anything, and they did. They learned to live with it and to continue mostly the way they had before.

One difficult topic, for another reason, was college. As Tom was nearing the end of highschool, it was time for him to think about college but they were both uncomfortable with the idea of him moving away and leaving her all alone. They didn't count their parents as they were hardly ever home anymore and just left money for food and stuff when needed.

In the end, Tom decided that he wasn't going to college after all. He had always had a thing for languages and wanted to be a translator so he instead joined a bunch of online classes to learn more languages.

In the case of Millie, when it was her time for college she too was hesitant as she definitely wanted to go but it would mean moving into a dorm as the college she got accepted to was too far away to keep living at home.

This was quickly resolved though as Tom told her that he had only stayed at home because of her and was ready to move out as well since by then he already had an online job and earned a decent salary which he had been saving up for when it was time to move out.

Said and done, he bought himself a small house in a village just ten to fifteen minutes by car outside the city where Millie's college was. She moved into a dorm room and lived the normal college life but still spent at least one evening and night a week at Tom's house where he had a guest room that was hers in all but name.

And so her college time went on. She studied and partied with her friends and then went backpacking with Tom when the weather was nice and she needed a change of pace.

Despite how their lives had started, it seemed like it was going to turn out great for both of them.

That is, until Tom got the call that changed everything.

*****

"Hello! Is this Thomas Wilson, the contact person for Camille Wilson?"

"Hello! Yes, that's me."

"I am sorry to inform you that your sister is currently in our care at the hospital."

"What... what happened?"

"It seems she was hit by a drunk driver and has suffered major injuries. She is currently in surgery but the doctors are positive."

"I... I'll be right there!"

Tom hung up the phone and quickly drove over there. As he arrived at the reception desk and told them who he was they told him to sit down and wait as his sister was still in surgery and would be for a while longer.

He had trouble calming down but sat and waited as he knew there was nothing else he could do.

An eternity later a doctor came looking for him and he sprang to his feet.

"Thomas Wilson?"

"Yes, is my sister... is she..."

"She is alive and stable but currently unconscious."

Tom felt his whole body relax at those words, she was alive.

"Please follow me."

The doctor turned and led the way as Tom followed but once the doctor stopped outside a room and let Tom inside, he froze on the spot. On the bed was a sight he definitely wasn't prepared for. A person completely covered in bandages, apart from the eyes, and missing not two but three limbs.

"This is a mistake. This is not Millie."

"I know this is shocking but it really is."

"No. It can't be. Millie may be without legs but she still has both arms. This is not Millie."

"I'm afraid that we couldn't save her right arm. It was almost completely torn off in the accident and we had no choice but to amputate what little remained."

Tom barely recognized what the doctor said before angrily turning towards him.

"You amputated her arm? Her right arm? But she is right handed. How is she going to be able to do anything now?"

"I really am sorry, sir."

The doctor truly did look sorry which helped Tom calm down a little.

"You are right though that she will require a lot of help and not just to recover but for the rest of her life. Should we contact your parents? We did find it surprising that you were her contact person since both your parents are still alive and well."

"No, don't bother. They won't care."

"I... see." The doctor sighed as he understood. "Well, I will leave you two for the moment but if anything happens a nurse will come running."

"Ah, yeah, ok." Tom just mumbled as he walked closer to the bed.

He carefully took the bandaged hand and sat down as it finally sank in that this was really his sister and something wet started running down his cheeks.

The following days he rarely left Millie's side. When she woke up and freaked out about the accident, he was there to calm her down and when she realised her right arm was gone, he comforted her.

Then one day after the nurses had given her a sponge bath and changed her bandages she brought up the subject that Tom had thought about ever since he saw the missing arm.

"What will I do now? I can't even get into my wheelchair by myself anymore."

"I will take care of you, if you want me to. I can get your things moved into my house and you can live there."

"But... are you sure?"

"Of course! You know that you always have a place in my home."

She started crying again and just nodded as he held her tight. That day he went by her dorm and collected all her things before going back to the hospital to get her. He had gotten a crash course in how to clean her and change her bandages so he wasn't really worried. Especially since she now needed fewer bandages too as most of the small cuts had healed enough already. That being said, she still had plenty of bandages.

The worst part was how painful everything was for her. He couldn't even lift her the same way anymore without hurting her so they needed to take it very easy but eventually he got her into the car and drove to his house.

He carried her very gently inside and sat her on the couch while he brought her stuff into the guest room which would now officially be her room.

The rest of the day went by slowly as they both let their new situation sink in. The real test, however, came when it was time for bed.

"Ok, let's just get this over with." Millie said as she looked at Tom who took a deep breath to steel himself. "We are both adults and even though I am mostly covered in bandages you will still see more of me than you have in years but we can handle it. Do you remember how it was when I went through puberty?"

"Yeah, how can I forget." Tom answered with a forced chuckle.

"Well this is basically the same thing. We just need to get used to the fact that things have changed a bit and adapt like we did back then. You offered to take care of me and I accepted which means that you will not only see me completely naked eventually but have to clean me too and... oh god!"

"What? What is it?"

"I didn't think of it since the nurses took care of it but I just realised that until my hand is fully healed, or at least stops being so fucking sensitive and sore, you will have to... help me with... you know... in the bathroom..."

It took a moment for Tom to realise what she was saying and then his eyes went wide as he began blushing furiously.

"Ah... right... yes... that... ehm..."

"You know what? We can handle that too! It's just like a bandaid, you know? Let's just get it over with."

Millie sounded really forced but there was a certainty in her eyes too so Tom swallowed hard and nodded before carefully picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom and setting her down on the bed.

While she was standing up and leaning with her head against his chest for stability he carefully pulled up her t-shirt, so as to not accidently remove any bandages, over her shoulders and then with one hand behind her back he lifted it up over her head.

"That was very skillfully done. Do you have other cripples in your life that I should know about?" Millie couldn't help but joke in this situation as it was her standard way of dealing with awkwardness.

"No, it was just what felt right, I guess." Tom smiled, laid her down on the bed and took a deep breath. "Ok, nothing to it. Just get it over with." he mumbled to himself and pulled off her panties.

As he picked her back up and went towards the bathroom, neither of them said a thing as they were both blushing hard. He sat her down on the toilet which had a special seat there already made specially for her but as she couldn't use her arms to hold herself in place he had to stand next to her and help keep her balance which definitely made it harder for her to do what she needed and they ended up staying there for a while.

When she was finally done he once again took a deep breath and then wiped her clean. After he had washed his hands and prepared her toothbrush he sat down on the edge of the bathtub with her on his lap and they both had to suffer through the very awkward and weird situation of him brushing her teeth.

After that he carried her back into her bedroom where he found out that putting clothes on is not as easy as taking them off.

"Tom... ehm... you need to adjust them a little."

"Eh, what?"

Tom was just dumbfounded. He automatically looked to her chest as he knew women often needed to adjust their bras to sit well over their breasts but she wasn't wearing a bra at the moment.

"Not that, you dork."

Millie actually laughed as she noticed where Tom was looking.

"My panties are digging into my ass. You pulled them up a little too hard."

"Oh, sorry."

But even saying that, Tom just stood there and looked like he had no idea what to do.

"Come on, we talked about this. No point in getting flustered now." Millie told him in a firm tone. "Just put your fingers in from the sides at the top of my butt and then slide them down. Have you never seen a woman do that when adjusting her bikini bottom at the beach?"

"Well, I mean sure but..."

"Ok, good. You know what I'm talking about then. Just do it like that."

She leaned forward and rested her head against his chest again as his shaking hands went down towards her butt and did just as she had asked. She could clearly feel that he was trembling and so kept quiet. She didn't want to tease him too much and he was very careful not to accidentally touch anything else.

"Thank you!"

He just nodded and tucked her in before leaving her room. She just laid there and thought about how lucky she was to have him. What would she have done otherwise? Would she have even gone to college if not for him? Would she even be alive today if not for him? Or would she have succumbed to all the bullying when she was younger and killed herself? She didn't know. All she did know was that he had done more for her than both their parents and all her friends together.

Such thoughts, thoughts that she had never thought before the accident, occupied her mind until she finally fell asleep.

Tom was in his own bedroom and staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. He was worried about Millie. Would he be enough to help her through this? Was he doing enough? What else could he even do? And why was it only him? During the time they spent in the hospital, not a single other person had come to check on her. Not their parents, though that was to be expected, but not a single friend either. Didn't she have friends? What about a boyfriend?

He had never met any of Millie's boyfriends but knew that she wasn't a virgin at least. She had told him about one guy that had seduced her but then bailed afterwards as all he wanted was "to fuck a cripple". Tom really wanted to beat that guy up but Millie had told him to leave it be as it wasn't worth it.

Tom just didn't understand people sometimes. Sure Millie was in a wheelchair because she didn't have legs but she was still pretty and clever. It shouldn't be hard for her to find a boyfriend.

Such thoughts, thoughts that he had never thought before the accident, occupied his mind until he finally fell asleep.

In the morning Tom woke up to Millie calling out to him and he rushed into her room.

"Oh, thank goodness." She said with a relieved sigh. "I need to pee really bad."

Tom took off her panties and carried her to the bathroom where she did her business much easier than last night.

"We might as well get your cleaning done too."

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little sticky so that would be nice."

Tom carried her back to her bed, pulled off her t-shirt and went to get a bucket of warm water, a sponge and a towel.

"I was told that we shouldn't change the bandages everyday so let's just clean the areas that are not bandaged for now, ok?"

"Sure."

He carefully cleaned where he could without wetting the bandages but they both blushed pretty hard when it was time for her crotch.

"Just do it. It would be worse not to and then get an infection or something." Millie firmly told him and steeled herself as he used the sponge to clean her properly but being careful not to touch her directly.

After he was done and had put the bucket away he turned towards her clothing bags.

"So, how do you want to be dressed? I mean, we were told to take it easy and you are still sore so we should probably stay inside anyway but maybe you want to wear something else than just a t-shirt and panties at least?"

"Nah, thank you for asking but like you said. I'm still really sore so a t-shirt and a pair of panties will do fine. No point in trying to wear something tighter or rougher for that matter."

After she was dressed comfortably they spent the day with her taking it easy on the couch while Tom worked on his computer and this is how the day and the next passed but on the third day it was time to change her bandages.

"You know what?" Millie said firmly when she saw that Tom was hesitating. "Don't even start with that. You have cleaned my pussy for fucks sake so seeing my tits are not something to be embarrassed about."

Millie rarely cursed so it shocked Tom enough to snap out of his hesitation and he began removing the bandages.

He did start from the top though and carefully removed the one around her head that covered a big scar on her right cheek just below her eye. She noticed that he winced though.

"What? Does it look that bad? Is it really that bad?" She sounded really scared now and Tom had to quickly grab her so that she wouldn't fall off the bed.

"No! No, it's not that. Please calm down."

"Then what?" She almost screamed.

"I just thought about how close to your eye it is and that you almost lost your eye too. The scar isn't that bad, honestly."

She calmed down a little but was still looking doubtful while Tom chastised himself for not keeping his poker face while doing this. He continued down and removed the bandage around her neck that covered several smaller scars that seemed to be healing really nicely but the skin was still really rough and would never be smooth again.

Now it was time for a big one though and he took a deep breath while Millie rolled her eyes as she thought he was thinking about her breasts again. He untied the bandage around her upper torso and carefully rolled it up as he went round and round slowly but surely revealing more and more of her until her whole chest was free along with a really big and ugly looking scar that went all the way from the top of her left breast and across her chest to the heavily scarred remains of her right shoulder.

This time he did keep his poker face but it didn't help as Millie could easily see both the scar he was looking at and the thing that used to be her shoulder.

For a few seconds they were just quiet, Millie had a look of disbelief and seemed to have gone into shock as she wasn't reacting at all.

Tom wasn't sure what to do. Should he say something? Just hug her maybe? Before he could find an answer though Millie started screaming and crying hysterically. He quickly pulled her into a hug and gently patted her back as she let her emotions out.

She didn't stop until her voice started to crack many minutes later and gasped for air.

"I'm a monster." she whimpered while still crying. "I'm a monster." she kept repeating.

"You are not a monster." Tom said as gently and honestly as he could. "You are still you and you are a wonderful person."

Millie didn't seem to hear him and just kept mumbling that she was a monster until eventually she fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.

Tom wasn't sure if it was the proper thing to do while she was unconscious but he finished changing her bandages as well as he could and then tucked her in. This time he didn't close her door though, he wanted to be sure that he could hear when she woke up.

He spent the next hour trying to work but eventually gave up and started the TV instead. After another half hour he could hear Millie crying and went to see her.

"Hey! How are you doing?" He said as he sat on the edge of her bed with an arm around her.

"I... don't know." She answered between sniffles.

They just sat there until her tears eventually dried out.

"I just don't know how to feel." She mumbled and turned her face into his chest.

Jerzzon
Jerzzon
32 Followers