Backpacking Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Ellie takes Bobbi to a Halloween party.
8.8k words
4.79
4.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers

Backpacking Adventure Part 3

All characters in this story are over 18

Tuesday

I rode with Ellie to the airport to catch her early flight back home. At security I took her in my arms, feeling sad. I missed her already. After everything we had been through over the past few days - us sucking Noah's cock together, her holding my hand as I lost my anal virginity, setting up my first spit-roast, sharing snowball kisses - I felt an intense love for her.

"I'm going to miss you," I whispered into her ear as we embraced.

"Me too," she said, holding her phone in one hand and ID in the other. "I'll be back in two months, OK?"

I nodded and tried to smile, fighting back tears.

"Don't cut your hair," she added as she picked up her bag. "And make sure you keep up with your running. I want you in good shape for my return! Bye! Love you!" she called as she headed down the line.

I stood and waved, watching her go.

Friday - two months later - Halloween

"I love your hair," Ellie said as she stood behind me, brushing it out. "I'm going to tie it back in pony tail, OK? I think that will look cute."

Cute? I thought. OK, I guess.

Ellie and I watched in the mirror as she fussed with my blonde hair. It fell past my shoulders since I stopped cutting it at the beginning of the summer. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said, beaming. "I'm glad you grew it out for me."

A little flutter went through my heart. I loved making Ellie happy.

"Let's do our nails now, OK?" she asked, pulling a pouch from her suitcase.

"What?" I replied, surprised. "My nails? Are you kidding?"

"Not kidding at all," she replied evenly. "I'm going to give us both manicures, now sit still."

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Don't try to resist. You know you can't."

She was right, but I complained anyway, trying to maintain at least the appearance of unwillingness. "I don't know about this," I droned.

"It'll be fun," she said. "Trust me."

As usual, I gave in and Ellie went to work filing and trimming my nails. Fortunately, I kept them on the long side so it wasn't too hard to get them "perfect," she said, admiring her work.

"Are we done now?" I asked impatiently.

"Done?" she shot back. "We haven't even painted them yet!"

"Painted? Are you serious?"

"Are you going to keep whining or are you going to let me paint your nails?" she demanded, rolling her eyes.

I didn't want to seem too eager, but in truth I loved the idea. I had secretly painted my pinky finger once, a few years ago, just to see what it was like but I was afraid of getting caught and immediately cleaned it off.

Anyway, we both knew how this would end up. Ellie always got her way.

"OK," I said glumly.

"Good boy," she said as she opened a jar of bright red nail polish.

"Red? Really?" I griped insincerely as she began painting my middle finger. It was wet and glossy, making me tingle. I couldn't help a smile from spreading across my face.

"I knew it!" Ellie chirped. "You're already loving this."

I bit my lip and nodded. There was no point in denying it. Ellie doing my nails thrilled me.

Ellie put down the bottle and walked behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and her lips to my ear, and whispered, "just think how sexy it will be when you wrap your painted fingers around Noah's cock while you're sucking it."

Oh, my God! The image blazed in my mind. That would be the hottest thing ever! I always loved porn videos where a girl with manicured fingers stroked and sucked a guy's cock.

I moaned audibly, making Ellie giggle.

"That's right," she purred. "You're going to love having your nails painted."

I watched intently as Ellie carefully coated each nail, making them shine. When finished she held up my wrists and waved them around until they were dry. "You like?" she asked, holding my hands out.

I tried not to smile too much, but Ellie knew. "Oh you love it! I can tell!" she smiled. "I love it too. Very sexy."

Ellie did my toenails, too, then skipped to her suitcase and brought out another bag. "We're going to do makeup next," she announced.

Makeup? Nails were one thing, but makeup?

"Seriously, Ellie, wouldn't that be kind of... weird?" I grumbled lamely. I didn't want her to think I was excited about makeup, but after getting my nails done I was dying for Ellie to doll me up. It wasn't only nail polish I played with in the past. I had also tried on some of sister's outfits when no one was home, and once I even put some makeup on my cheeks just to see what it looked like. The memory of those experiments was always in the back of my mind, and now Ellie was plucking strings that resonated powerfully within me.

"Just a touch," she assured me. "You love the nails, right?"

"Well, yeah," I mumbled, still trying to appear reluctant.

"Well, you're going to love this even more," she promised. "Right?" she added insistently, demanding a reply.

"Right," I sighed, resigned to my fate.

"OK then, into the shower!" she directed.

"Shower?" I asked. I agreed to makeup but wasn't sure why I needed to shower first.

"Stop complaining!" she said. "I'm not wasting my time putting makeup on your hairy body. Just do it. Quit arguing!"

I shuddered as Ellie pulled another bag from her suitcase. "Into the shower!" she bossed, a spray can in her hand.

As I took off my clothes Ellie started the warm spray. "Get in, baby," she commanded, holding the curtain back. She wet me down and then turned off the water and spread hair-removal cream over me from the neck down. I didn't have much body hair to begin with, but Ellie was intent on removing it all, making sure not to miss a single spot.

When she was satisfied she said, "wait 10 minutes. I'll be back." She stepped out and closed the door, leaving me to ponder my situation. I was standing in my bathtub covered in hair-removal cream, with a pony tail and painted nails, just two months after sucking my first cock and taking it up the ass for the first time. I was breaking boundaries and I had to admit I was thoroughly enjoying it. Even better, Ellie was right there with me, pushing me further than I ever imagined. I knew that whatever she had in store for me that night, it was going to be awesome.

Ten minutes later Ellie rinsed me smooth, spending extra time on my balls and ass. She inspected her work, touching me up with a razor and making sure I was completely hairless. Ellie had a wild look in her eye as my wispy body hair washed down the drain.

After drying me off Ellie shaved the light fuzz on my face and plucked my eyebrows. "Ooooh, this is so much fun!" she gushed as she sat me down at my desk in front of the window. "We don't have a makeup table so this will have to do," she explained as she took a jar from her bag. "At least the light is good," she added as she brushed creams and powders over my face. "You have very nice features, you know. Very feminine. I think this is going to work out great."

I began to respond but she shushed me. "Just sit tight," she instructed, studying my face. I don't know how much time passed as Ellie painted and highlighted my eyes and cheeks and lashes, but eventually she stood back and inspected her work. She slipped two large sliver hoops through my pierced ears.

"That's good!" she declared, studying my face and dabbing extra color on my eyelids. "Let's get you dressed, now."

"Dressed?" I asked, but obviously I knew where this was headed. Ellie had been going on and on about our Halloween costumes for two months, and now it was clear that she was going to dress me up as a woman one way or another.

"Yes -- dressed," she said. "Do you think I was going to let you keep your boy clothes after all this work? Come on!"

Again I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"See?" she laughed at me. "Don't even try to deny it! That little cock of yours is hard as a rock right now, isn't it?"

Little? I was about to object but I stopped myself. There was no doubt I was hard as a rock, and after our torrid sessions with Noah and Tom and Joe there was no question my dick was little by comparison.

Ellie could see that she wounded my pride, though. "Awww," she cooed. "I love your little cock, baby." She kissed me on the cheek and brought her lips to my ear. "But what I really love is your attitude. Being open to anything is so much more important to me than dick size."

Ellie's words were easing my wounded pride, but still I sulked.

"Really baby," she continued, "I think you're WAY sexier than Noah and Joe and Tom, or any other guy for that matter. You're the sexiest guy I know, by far!" She reached down into my lap and gave my aching hardon a squeeze. "Let's get dressed now, OK?"

"OK," I said, coming around. "But can I see myself first?"

"Not yet," she said. "Not until it's all done.

"OK," I sighed.

"First, the boobs," she stated.

"What?"

"Boobs!" she repeated. "If we're going to do this, we might as well do it right, right?"

Once again, there was no use protesting. I rolled my eyes and nodded in agreement. "You're going to love having tits," she promised. "Just wait."

Ellie pulled out another bag from her suitcase and withdrew two light tan orbs. "These are the latest breast forms," she explained, reading the label: "they're made of 'silicon honeycomb interlaced with porous organic polymers,' whatever that is. All I know is they're C-cup, really expensive, and I matched the color to your natural skin tone. Let's see how this goes."

Ellie read the directions, swabbing adhesive gel on my chest then holding the orbs in place. They came with a tube of something with the texture of peanut butter to spread on the edges so they bonded and blended perfectly with my natural skin. When time was up Ellie let go and my new breasts stood up proudly, perky and firm. They even had juicy pink nipples turned slightly upward.

"Wow," I said, twisting gently side to side. They looked and felt like part of my body, perfectly natural. "They're incredible!"

"Damn, baby," Ellie pouted, "I think you might have nicer tits than me!"

"Jealous?" I teased, making a face and shaking my chest at her.

"Hmmm," she responded, "you're taking to this better than I thought you would. You sure you never did this before."

"Nope," I shrugged. "But like you said, we might as well do it right, right?"

"Right," Ellie chuckled suspiciously as she rummaged through her bag and pulled out a lacy black bra and panty set.

I slid the panties up my legs and was quickly overcome by the feel of the sheer fabric on my hairless skin. I tingled with excitement as I tucked my erection sideways and Ellie clipped me into the bra.

"Nice!" she said. "You look good in panties, baby. I love it!"

I loved it too.

Ellie went back to her bag and held up a tiny black skirt and a pink, lace-up-front crop top that seemed impossibly small and incredibly sexy. My heart skipped a beat. "Let's try these on, OK?"

She wrapped the skirt around me and zipped it up the side. It fit just right and barely covered the tops of my thighs. It was so short! I held up my arms as Ellie slid the top over my shoulders and laced me up, leaving a clear view of my cleavage behind the laces.

"Nice!" Ellie cheered. "You look so hot!"

"Can I see now?" I pleaded.

"Shush!" she rasped, pointing me back to the chair. "Sit down."

She carefully applied lipstick, bright red to match my nails, and slipped silver bracelets on each of my wrists. She slid rings on my left thumb and the fingers of my right hand, sparkling with gaudy red, blue and clear fake gems. I looked down at my hands, so smooth and feminine, manicured and adorned with jewels.

"Now the shoes," she said, holding out a pair of 3-inch, ankle-strap pumps with open toes. "These will show off your toenails nicely. Try them on."

The shoes fit perfectly. Ellie slipped a bracelet over my left ankle and I practiced walking until she was satisfied. "They make your legs look amazing," she gushed.

Next she dropped a silver chain over my neck with a heart-shaped pendant that dangled in my cleavage, bringing attention to my breasts and my brazen lace-up top, inviting the world to gawk at my fake tits. After spritzing perfume on my neck, she reviewed her work, fussing with my hair to get it just right, then crowed, "DONE! Bobby, you are now Bobbi. Want to take a look?"

She took my girlish hand and led me to the full length mirror behind the door. I was stunned. I looked incredible. The hair and makeup on my already-feminine features made me look 100% female, and a gorgeous one at that. My legs went on forever from my high-heels to my short skirt, and with my thin waist and fake boobs I had a sexy, hourglass figure. Dolled up in my trampy outfit and accessories I looked super hot, albeit in a trashy way. I looked like a hooker ready to walk the street.

"You like?" Ellie giggled.

"Wow," I said. "I can't believe it!" Just then there was a knock on the door and I watched the mirror take my reflection away as the door began to open. My heart skipped a beat with the fear of being discovered like this, but Ellie beamed as the door swung wide and Noah stepped in from the hallway.

"I got your text," Noah said to Ellie, then he noticed me standing there and his jaw dropped.

"Noah, I'd like you to meet Bobbi," Ellie said.

"Wowwwwww," Noah exhaled. "Really? Bobby, is that you?"

"Nice to meet you Noah," I purred, relieved it was him and not someone else. "I'm Bobbi." To my surprise, my voice came out high, like a girl. I was in character without even trying.

Ellie closed the door and stepped behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. They stood together, looking at me, marveling at my transformation. Noah was more than a full head taller than her so she peeked out from behind him, on his right side.

"Turn around," she said to me. "Slowly. Give us a little show."

Obediently I spun, taking small steps on my high heels and thrusting out my chest, moving my hands slowly up and down my body, being sexy for them.

"Nice, baby," Ellie purred, then looked up at Noah. "Looks like Bobbi loves her new outfit, doesn't she?"

"She looks incredible," Noah said. "So sexy."

"Hear that, Bobbi?" she leered as she dropped her hand to Noah's crotch. "I think you're getting our friend here all excited." She ran her fingers over the front of Noah's pants, squeezing his shaft, rubbing her palm over it. Both of them were devouring me with their eyes, drinking me in from head to toe.

Ellie unsnapped the button on Noah's jeans. "C'mere, baby," she directed, pointing to the floor in front of Noah. "Get on your knees for us."

Noah stood still, watching as I obeyed. It electrified me to submit, to follow Ellie's orders in my sexy outfit. I dropped to my knees and looked up at them, my gaze switching back from Noah's face to Ellie's, and to Ellie's manicured hand rubbing Noah's bulge.

Their eyes bored into me as Ellie undid Noah's belt then slowly unzipped him.

"Doesn't she look sexy?" Ellie said to Noah dreamily as she reached into his pants. "Look at those tits," she said as she withdrew his thick, long erection. Noah was fully hard, his member curving upward to that wonderfully smooth bell end. "Look at those luscious, red lips," she added as she stroked him, "wouldn't they be nice wrapped around your cock?"

"Yeah," Noah panted.

"What do you say, Bobbi?" Ellie cooed, pointing Noah's shaft at me, her eyes locked on mine. "Want to give it a kiss? You want to suck it for us?"

Ellie pulled her hand away as I wrapped my painted fingers around Noah's meat. I looked up into Ellie's eyes as I leaned forward and placed my red lips against the tip. I inhaled deeply, luxuriating in Noah's scent as I kissed it, a long, wet, loving kiss, staring into Ellie's eyes.

I marveled at my glossy, red fingernails sliding up and down his turgid skin. I shivered at the feeling of my big hoop earrings dangling against my face, my new breasts rising from my chest. Giving a blowjob dressed as a woman was somehow even hotter than being a guy sucking cock.

Looking up at Ellie, I began licking Noah's rod, long wet licks from base to tip, bathing him in my saliva, tickling his length with my ten shining fingers. I kissed my way up and sucked him into my mouth, my red lips wrapped tight around him. I immediately began sucking in earnest, pumping my head, my long hair and bracelets bouncing, one manicured hand fisting the base, the other massaging his balls.

I looked up into Ellie's eyes as I sucked, an expression of pure joy on my face. She beamed back at me, ecstatic at my eagerness to be feminized and suck cock for her. It was like I was giving her a blowjob, on my knees looking up at her, my mouth stuffed with cock, her groans filling my ears.

"Yes, baby!" she growled, "suck my cock! Be my sexy cocksucker girl!" Her words made me shudder. I lost track of time on my knees in oral bliss, Ellie and me and that hard, beautiful cock the only things in the world that mattered. In my mind I was a girl, sucking Ellie's dick, Noah somehow removed from the picture.

Ellie directed me to suck her balls and I did, licking each nut until they dripped with my saliva then taking them into my mouth, rolling them around with my tongue, first one, then the other, imagining it was Ellie's balls I was sucking as I kneeled before her, looking into her eyes with my mouth stuffed with scrotum.

Eventually I kissed my way back up, worshipping Ellie's long shaft with my lips and tongue until I reached the tip and sucked her back in. She grabbed the base of her cock as I bobbed my head on the end. "Suck it!" she cried, "I'm going to cum in your mouth! Suck it Bobbi!"

I sucked hard and massaged her balls with both hands as she fisted herself furiously. I looked up into her eyes, desperate for her load.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!" Ellie wailed, jerking herself into my mouth, "I... I 'm CUMMING!" My eyes rolled back in ecstasy as an explosion of sperm filled my mouth. Ellie and I looked into one another's souls as she stroked hot spurts of cum onto my tongue.

I squealed and Ellie groaned as we realized a new level of sexual adventure. When the spurting stopped and my mouth was full, I pulled back, keeping my eyes on my sweet, sexy girlfriend. I threw my long hair over my shoulder and kept my lips closed, a huge smirk on my face, pausing for dramatic effect, then opened my mouth wide to display the huge load of pearly goo sloshing over my tongue.

"Oh my," Ellie purred appreciatively as I tilted my head back and swallowed, savoring the taste and feel of warm spunk sliding into my belly.

"You two are fucking wild," Noah wheezed as he pulled up his pants, reminding us of his presence and bringing us back to reality. "I think I'll take off now and leave you two lovebirds. Bobbi - you're the best! Ellie - you can come visit anytime! See ya."

Ellie and I were still panting as Noah departed. "God!" she groaned, "watching you suck cock gets me so hot!" Ellie grabbed my head, spread her legs and pushed me into her crotch. Her pussy was soaking wet and I dove right in, chewing on her cunt lips and sucking her clit, sliding two fingers into her wetness. She came harder than usual, propelled to new levels by a beautiful blonde with nice tits and red, glossy lips eating her steaming gash.

After catching her breath Ellie looked at her phone. "Oh, my God! It's already 10 o'clock! We better get to the party."

"Party?" I asked.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said, ignoring my question. "You're kind of a mess."

I looked in the mirror and saw my lipstick and makeup all smeared. She actually wants me to go to a party dressed like this? I wondered. But at the same time I got that little tingle inside. The idea of going out dressed as a hot girl excited me as much as it terrified me.

emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers