Backpacking Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jada wore nothing but her black boots and choker as she fucked me and made out with my girlfriend. Ellie's hands went to Jada's tits, squeezing and rubbing her perfect mounds as Jada went to work ripping off Ellie's clothes. Watching Jada and Ellie go at each other was the sexiest thing I ever saw. Fortunately, having just cum I was able to last, even with Jada's velvety pussy sliding up and down my cock.

Jada removed Ellie's suit jacket and vest, then quickly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off as Ellie slid her arms out. Jada reached back to unclip Ellie's bra as Ellie unsnapped her pants and shucked them down her legs. Within a few seconds both girls were naked.

I lay back as Jada bounced on me, watching these two goddesses kiss, Jada's dark tan skin contrasting with Ellie's lightness and freckles, Jada's long black microbraids and Ellie's red curls, two sets of luscious, full red lips sliding wetly against each other. I reached up to join the girls as they fondled each other's perky tits, six hands groping four perfect breasts as Jada lunged up and down on me.

"Your tits are amazing," Ellie gushed.

"Mmmmm, yours too," Jada replied as she reached down and slid a finger along Ellie's wet slit. "You're so wet, baby," Jada purred. She looked down at me as she dipped a finger into Ellie's gash, a wicked look on her face. "Sit on his face," she growled. "Sit on him!"

Jada pushed Ellie's shoulder, shoving her toward me. Ellie instinctively raised her leg to avoid my head and came down with a knee by each of my ears, straddling my head with her wet, beautiful cunt hovering right over me. Instantly I grabbed Ellie's hips and pulled her down onto my face, plunging my tongue into her dripping hole. With Jada's pussy riding my cock and my hands playing with so many tits, I was ravenous. I ate Ellie like I was starving.

With Ellie perched on my face I couldn't see much, but I could feel the girls holding each other tight as I pushed my hands between their chests, squeezing flesh and twisting nipples. Ellie drove her hips forward and back, grinding on my face, drowning me in her juices and nearly suffocating me with her cunt lips as Jada fucked me harder.

I felt Ellie reach down to rub Jada's clit and Jada did the same to her, the girls' fingers stimulating each other along with my cock and my mouth. Ellie was squealing and Jada was grunting as they rode me, making out and diddling each other until their bodies were shaking above me. Ellie's pussy juice flowed onto my face and I felt Jada's hot cunt tighten, squeezing my cock inside her and making me shoot off for the second time. The three of us climaxed together, my cock spurting again and again as the girls wailed blissfully.

When my balls were drained and the girls came back to earth they flopped down onto the bed on either side of me and we lay there, breathing heavily and contemplating the utterly wild scene we had taken part in.

"I think we can skip the payment," Ellie panted.

I looked over at Jada and she smiled. "Sounds good to me. What do you say we all get out of here and go back to my house?"

*****

We got dressed and went down the back steps, hoping to escape the party without encountering any more of the horny guys who had been eyeing us up all night. "Just a sec," Ellie said as we came to a vacant bathroom at the back of the house. "I need to clean up."

"Me too," Jada said.

"Me --," I was about to say 'me too' but Ellie cut me off.

"Wait here," she said sharply as she and Jada stepped in. "We'll be out in a minute." Just as she closed the door Ken, #732, appeared out of nowhere at the bottom of the stairs.

"Bobbi! I was hoping you were still here!" he cried, "can I get your number?" He looked at me like a hungry puppy, desperation and desire in his eyes.

Just like on the dance floor, the powerful longing in his expression energized me. Maybe it was because no one had ever yearned for Bobby the way Ken was yearning for Bobbi at that moment. His hunger made me feel like a goddess, like I had some kind of superpower that I could use on him or on any man I chose. I was still insatiable despite having sucked two cocks, eaten two pussies, and deposited two loads inside Jada's luscious body in the past few hours, so I decided that I would use my new superpowers on Ken, right then and there in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked both ways. No one was around, just me and Ken and the girls behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I responded playfully, "You want to take me out?"

"Ummm, yeah?" he said shyly.

"You hoping to get lucky?" I teased, brushing my long blonde hair over my shoulder and looking up at him with doe eyes. "You want to take me out and then back to your room to have your way with me? Is that it, Ken? Are you a bad boy?"

"No!" he protested. "I mean that would be... well, yeah... but that's not... you're just really beautiful and I'd love to take you out, OK?"

"Aww, Ken," I gushed, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "That's so sweet of you." I pressed my body against him and felt a thick erection pressing into my belly. He tried to be a gentleman and pull back, but I held him tight, grinding into his boner.

"Ooooooh, Ken!" I purred as I dropped my hand to his shorts and squeezed his hard cock. "You are a bad boy!"

Ken was speechless, a look of joy and astonishment on his face.

"Well, if you're a bad boy," I said with mock innocence, "then I guess I'll just have to be a bad girl..."

I smiled and dropped to my knees. "We have to make this quick," I explained as I tugged his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. "I don't want someone to catch me here on my knees, giving you a blowjob like some random party slut."

Ken let out a grunt as his cock sprang out long and hard, already dripping. He gasped as I wrapped my manicured hand around it and stroked it a few times, both of us watching my red fingernails sliding up and down his shaft, my bracelets jangling, then I leaned forward, parted my lips, and sucked his full length into my mouth in one deep stroke.

"Oh, GOD," he wailed. I smiled around his meat and proceeded to bob my head rapidly, sucking him urgently as I fisted the base and rolled his balls in my hands.

Ken must have already been on the edge because it wasn't more than a minute that I felt his legs begin to wobble. "Cum for me!" I pleaded, jerking his wet cock as I rubbed his balls. "Cum for me Ken! Cum in my mouth!"

I watched Ken's face as I sucked him, my red lips wrapped in a perfect O around his erection. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head, as if he couldn't imagine how his simple request for my phone number led so quickly to me on my knees, devouring his cock and eager to swallow his load.

"CUM!" I pleaded, fisting him madly. "CUM!"

Ken moaned and grabbed my head in both hands, then unleashed an explosion of semen, spraying into my mouth as his shaft convulsed in my grip. I swallowed it down, spurt by spurt, and when he was done I licked the tip, gave it a kiss and pulled his pants back up. I rose from my knees and tucked his softening member back into his shorts before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm, you taste good," I said in my sexiest voice, wiping a drop of semen from the corner of my mouth and sucking my finger clean. I grabbed his phone from his pocket, pointed it as his face to unlock it and tapped in my number.

"See you around, 732," I giggled as I slapped him on the ass and pushed him back toward the party. Ken stumbled away, speechless, just as the bathroom door opened and Jada and Ellie stepped out.

Ellie and I looked at one other in a funny way, each of us wondering what the other was up to. "Ready to go?" Ellie asked suspiciously.

"I'm always ready, baby!" I said truthfully. We left the party arm in arm, Ellie in the middle with me on her left and Jada on her right, heading out into the night for more adventure.