Backpacking with Dani Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad and daughter go backpacking to bond and meet a stranger.
4.5k words
4.72
27.3k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers

Backpacking with Dani, Part 1

The sun was moving higher and higher in the bright blue, morning sky as Dani, my step-daughter, and I rode through the countryside. It was wide open space, just like I liked it. I loved going camping and we were celebrating Dani's graduation from High School and acceptance into a prestigious local college.

I married her mother, Jessica, only three years ago and Dani and I had a challenging relationship since. We started getting along fine for the 2 years before the marriage, but afterwards it was like a knob had been turned. Suddenly, the young beauty had turned into a witch, always on our case about something... always angry or moody about something.

She was a good girl, don't get me wrong. She was short, just over 5 feet tall, blond with a slim build, and got great grades. She didn't hang out with a lot of kids from school, so she wasn't a troublemaker in general. And she studied all the time, earning her the nickname "Brainiac" from the few friends and family that she had.

So with my love of the outdoors and our somewhat strained relationship, I arranged for a backpacking trip for the 3 of us. Unfortunately, just 2 days ago, Jessica had to back out due to work. We'd thought about canceling the trip, but Jessica suggested I go ahead and do some step-fatherly bonding with Dani. We could at least be friends, learn more about each other, and learn to get along.

We packed up the sedan and left Friday morning at 6:00am. It was about a 2 hour drive to the middle of nowhere, where we parked and unloaded the backpacks. There were only 2 other cars in the small, trailhead lot.

"I can't believe we're still going to do this," Dani said sarcastically.

"Yep! We're going to hike, make the most of it, and learn more about each other in the process," I said, lightly punching her in the arm and sounding like a psychologist.

She grumbled, but slid the backpack over her shoulders and fastened it around her waist. The backpack seemed so big on her small frame, but she handled it well. The heat was just starting to build as we started off down the trail and into the woods. It wasn't an especially difficult hike, but it was a long one.

We saw several animals along the way and had a good conversation several times throughout the hike, talking about her dad, her mom, and her own life. I even gave her a glimpse into my life. I wasn't that much older than her, really. Only about 15 years or so. Her mom was 10 years older than me.

After hiking for about 4 hours, we came to a nice clearing and decided to take a lunch break. We sat the backpacks down and I broke out a little food. Our lunch was simple coldcut sandwiches and chips, but it was enough, as we sat on a nearby fallen tree.

The sky was gorgeous with a few drifting clouds and a bright sun. There was a small breeze that moved through the air, helping to keep us from overheating.

"How much further are we going?" Danni asked between bites.

"It's about another 4 hours or so, but it's worth it. There's a lot of trees and a beautiful lake. It is so perfect there... no one around... just beautiful nature. We're going to have a great time." I checked my cell phone, verified we still had coverage, and sent a text to her mom, telling her we'd stopped for lunch. It was only a few minutes later that she replied that she was sad that she wasn't there, but happy that we still went. She hoped we were getting along and I assured her we were.

In fact, we were getting along a lot better than I thought we would. Something about being out in the wild, dependent on each other, made our bond stronger, and brought back the happier girl I once knew.

We packed up lunch a little while later and slipped on our backpacks again.

"Well, ready for the last leg?" I asked, buckling it around my waist.

"Aye, aye captain," she laughed, saluting me halfheartedly.

Her half smile was just like her mother's. She was just like her in so many ways. I slid an arm around her and hugged her to me. It made me really happy that we were bonding so well. We slipped into the forest again, walking down the slightly worn trail. I knew that not too many people walked this far in, which was why I chose it.

We kept a small stream to the right of us as we hiked, passing a small waterfall as we climbed down a rocky slope. The birds were singing and a light breeze was blowing directly into our faces. Dani was in the lead and for some reason, my thoughts turned... naughty.

She was the spitting image of her mother, although much younger. But seeing her from behind... seeing her tanned, muscular legs moving... her ass swaying side to side in her jean shorts... seeing how the shoulder straps from the backpack accentuated her small, pert breasts, just excited me. I could feel my cock hardening and had to adjust myself several times. I wished Jessica were with us. I really felt a strong desire to hold her, taste her, and fuck her under the stars.

I shook my head, trying to remind myself that this was my step-daughter, but the naughtier side of me said that it wasn't bad, it was just a fantasy... nothing would come of it. So I relented and let my fantasies flow through my brain as we walked.

It was about dinner time when we finally decided to make camp. We moved off the nearly vanished trail, behind a ridge and in some trees in order to be more secluded. We set up the two tents together and piled some wood up to make a fire. I grabbed some stones and made a makeshift fire ring while Dani set up our portable chairs around it. We were hot and sweaty from the day and I suggested we take a walk to the lake and take a dip.

Dani slipped into her tent and changed into her pink one-piece bathing suit, while I slipped into mine and changed into trunks. We pulled our hiking boots back on and made our way down to the lake, towels in hand. We were only a couple dozen feet from the lake when Dani had to sit down to remove a rock from her boots. I chided her on not lacing them up, and walked forward several paces, within sight of the water, and then stood, stunned. There in front of me, not more than 20 feet away was a beautiful blond woman, standing in the water completely naked, washing. I could just barely hear her humming some song, transfixed by her sexy body. She had to be in her early 20s and her breasts were... incredible. I watched helplessly as her hands moved over her breasts, lifting them as she washed.

"Why'd you stop?" Dani suddenly asked behind me. She peered around me and saw the woman herself. "Oh my gosh!" she said a little too loudly and tried to pull me away.

I saw the woman turn towards us, not even trying to hide her naked flesh. "Is someone there?" she asked.

"Yes. Sorry," Dani yelled back. "We were just coming to swim."

"Oh my God! Thank God," the woman declared excitedly, starting to come towards us, her naked body quickly rising out of the water showing that she was indeed completely naked.

I took a quick peek at her before I turned away to respect her modesty. "Could you put some clothes on please?" I asked.

"Yeah... yeah, sure," she said and moved to the shore. I could barely see her moving to put her clothes on, but she called out as she was finishing. "You can come down now."

We moved hesitantly towards her, faster once we realized she was fully dressed. Her t-shirt and shorts clung to her wet, naked body underneath, so the clothing didn't hide much, regardless.

"Thank God you're here!" she said excitedly. "I've been out here for days."

Dani and I looked at each other, shocked. "Days?" I asked. "What happened?"

She walked over to us and grabbed my hand in both of her's. "My boyfriend just... just left me. We got into a huge fight while we were out here and he just... left. I'm so lost."

"Oh my gosh!" Dani said, looking up at me as if expecting me to fix it.

"Can we... what can we do for you?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and saw that there was no service out here. There was nothing anyone else could do. It was all up to us.

"Yeah, since you asked, I'm like starving. Do you have anything I can eat, or...?" she asked.

"Sure," Dani answered quickly. "It's just me and Vince and we have plenty of food."

The woman smiled. "Ok, that would be awesome! I'm Emmanuelle by the way."

She stuck out her hand towards Dani first. "I'm Danni, but my friends just call me Brainiac."

"That's an interesting nickname," she said before turning towards me and lightly shaking my hand.

"I'm Vince. Dani's... uh... step-dad." I stammered, a little embarrassed and confused by finding her.

Emmanuelle smiled. She was a gorgeous blond, with purple streaks in her hair. She was taller than Dani, about 5 inches taller. Her t-shirt was wet from the water on her skin and was plastered to her body. I couldn't help but notice her hard nipples underneath, pushing into the material, trying to pierce through it.

"Nice to meet you... dad," she smiled. I don't know if she saw me checking out her breasts or not, but I blushed in embarrassment.

We led her back up to the camp and slipped into our tents to change back into our clothing while Emmanuelle ate a sandwich and some chips.

"Sorry we don't have anything more substantial," I apologized, but Emmanuelle just dismissed it. She'd nearly stuffed the entire sandwich into her mouth, devouring it quickly.

I built a fire and we sat out under the stars, talking about her and what had happened to her. She and her boyfriend had gotten into a big fight about some guy she'd been talking to at a bar a few nights before. Things turned heated and the next thing she knew, he threw his stuff in his bag and just walked away, leaving her. She tried following him, but he lost her quickly. She wandered a bit, trying to find some hint of him, a trail, or another hiker, but just got more lost.

At one point, Dani got up to go pee and Emmanuelle leaned closer to me, the fire reflecting off her beautiful smile. "Thank you, by the way."

"You're welcome. I'm sorry this happened to you."

"Shit happens some times. Then something good comes next."

I nodded my head.

"Step-daughter, huh?" she asked, cocking her head to indicate Dani. "If I didn't know better I would have thought you were cradle robbing for some quick pussy."

She smiled when I looked up, shocked that she would even say such a thing.

"I'm not judging!" she said, putting her hands up in supplication. "Sorry... but she's hot... and obviously young. Let's just say that's the world I live in... young girls shacking up with older guys. I dunno... they just seem to have more going on than guys my own age. I'd go for it."

I looked at the fire, trying not to let the thoughts and fantasies that were running through my head take over. When Dani got back, she said she was going to turn in, and Emmanuelle joined her. Dani's tent was just big enough for the two girls, but there was no way she'd stay in my tent. I didn't trust her... or myself. I stayed out at the fire, just staring into it, letting my thoughts wander and fantasies spring up for a couple more hours before I decided to turn in.

I got undressed, putting on some shorts to sleep in, slipped into my sleeping bag and just lay there a moment. It was a pretty quiet night, with the nighttime animals making their sounds. I was listening to the crickets and distant owl, falling asleep, when I heard voices from the girl's tent. I was surprised they were still awake and tried to ignore them, but it was difficult.

"I bet you've never done a single bad thing in your life," Emmanuelle said.

"Well... probably not..." Dani answered, her uncertainty and low-self-confidence clear in her voice.

"Besides, it looks like you could use a little bit of fun. If there's one thing I know about it's how to have a good time."

"Yeah?"

"Your dad... well, step-dad... he's really hot."

"Ummm... I guess."

"Have you ever seen him?"

"Seen him?"

"Like... naked. Like just getting out of the shower, towel falling off him? Or getting dressed? Maybe seen him tugging one off."

"No!" Dani said, obviously embarrassed.

"Huh... too bad. How old are you?"

"18."

"Wow... you look even younger. Have you ever kissed anybody?"

I waited, wondering myself. Dani obviously shook her head no.

"Come on. I saw how you were checking me out down at the lake."

Dani became obviously very embarrassed and could barely even reply. "No... I... uh..."

"It's ok. I've been with girls before," Emmanuelle said.

All I could do was listen to them and I tried to block out all other sounds so I could hear everything that was happening.

Dani's voice said almost in a whisper. "I don't think my dad would like this."

"He doesn't need to know." I could hear the eagerness in Emmanuelle's voice. I felt her seductive pull when we first met but had no idea she'd be seducing my step-daughter. I could hear them kissing, the tell-tale smack of lips on lips.

"Um... I... I don't think we should do this...," Dani said softly, between kisses. It seemed to go on a long time and I could feel myself getting excited by the idea. It was sick... to get excited hearing my step-daughter kissing a woman. But I couldn't help myself. I secretly wished I could see it, but had to settle for listening in.

"I've never felt a pair of breasts before," Dani whispered, almost too low for me to hear, but shocking me that things were escalating so quickly.

"There's a first time for everything, Brain."

"They're so soft!"

I could hear Emmanuelle's breathing change as she became more excited, too. "Don't be shy," she said.

"Uh... can... can I touch them?"

"Mm hmm."

I could hear Emmanuelle's moaning and their mutual gasps of pleasure as they kissed more, and Dani giggled, embarrassed.

"Let's get this off you," Emmanuelle said, obviously taking Dani's shirt off. "Do you even know what to do with these? I'm going to show you," she said.

Dani started moaning softly as I listened to Emmanuelle's kissing and licking. I envisioned she was licking and sucking on Dani's breasts, the same small breasts with hard, pointed nipples that her mom had. I'd grown to love how sensitive Jessica's nipples were to every touch, lick, suckle, and pinch. Jessica moaned the same way, too, and was easily excited when I played with her breasts.

Dani suddenly gasped. "It kinda tingles..." she giggled, embarrassed still.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Emmanuelle asked and I could hear her continue to lick and suck.

"Uh huh."

"Oh!" Dani suddenly said, louder than I'm sure she intended.

"Like that?"

"Mm hmm! Mmmm..."

"Here... you try."

I couldn't hear any of Dani's sucking, but definitely heard Emmanuelle's pleasurable moaning. My hand crept to my cock. It was so hard and sensitive. I slipped my shorts and underwear down and began stroking it.

"I love looking at those pretty eyes when you do that," Emmanuelle said, praising Dani. "Oh fuck! Mmmm..." she moaned in pleasure. "Is this getting your little pussy wet? Yeah?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Dani as Emmanuelle must have touched her pussy.

"Mm hmm," Dani replied, barely able to speak. I could hear them kissing, everything becoming more passionate.

"Does my tongue feel good all over your body? Yeah? You like that don't you?" Emmanuelle asked, seductively.

Dani responded with a whimper. "Yeah."

"Ever have anybody play with your little pussy?"

My hand was moving faster now, up and down my hard shaft. My right hand cradled my balls, loving the feeling. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I knew I'd explode soon.

"No," Dani whimpered.

I heard movement on the blow-up bed and envisioned it was clothes being removed. They were kissing again, their breathing getting heavier, their moaning becoming louder and more excited.

"You want my tongue on that little pussy?" Emmanuelle asked seductively. Her voice sent shivers through my body. I could feel goosebumps all over my skin.

"Yeah," was Dani's quiet, excited response.

"I want you to say please."

"Please?"

"Mmmm... I like hearing you beg. I want you to say 'please Emmanuelle lick my pussy'."

I heard Dani's quiet voice, but couldn't make out what she said. She obviously pleased Emmanuelle with her response, though.

"I'd love to Brain. Here, let me see this pretty little pussy."

I could hear the sharp intake of breath from Dani and envisioned Emmanuelle licking her pussy, her long, dexterous tongue searching out every nook and cranny, sliding back and forth over her clit.

"Mmm... Oh yeah..." Dani giggled excitedly, obviously awash with pleasure.

"You like having your little pussy played with?"

"Yeah," Dani moaned.

"Ooh, you do like having your little pussy played with, don't you?"

"I... I didn't know it would feel like this."

Emmanuelle giggled. "This will make your whole body feel good."

My hand was sliding up and down my cock faster now as I listened to the licking and sucking sounds that emanated from less than 10 feet away. The moon was full tonight, casting a dim light all over the camp. I could see everything in my tent in the dim light and watched just how hard my throbbing cock was.

"Oooh, you're so tight. Nothing better than eating a tight little virgin pussy," Emmanuelle said. "You like it when I rub your little clit like that?"

Dani moaned, breathing very heavily, barely able to speak. "Yeah."

"I like to watch that little pussy stretching open for me."

Dani was breathing harder, moaning softly with every breath.

"Oh my gosh! Oh it feels so good! Oh my gosh! Oh yes! I feel kinda funny," Dani said excitedly.

"Want me to keep going?"

"Yes!"

"Mmmm... I want you to cum for me. Come on, Brain, cum for me."

"Oh! Fuck!" Dani yelled excitedly, unable to contain herself any longer.

"Yes... yes... yes... let it go... just like that....," Emmanuelle encouraged her, driving her closer and closer to orgasm, until she was pushed over the edge.

I was cumming as I listened to Dani cum. I envisioned Emmanuelle between her legs, licking furiously, her fingers deep in her pussy, as Dani's hips launched off the makeshift bed. I imagined her whole body was flushed as her orgasm washed over her, just like her mom.

"That feel good?" Emmanuelle asked moments later as Dani came back down.

Dani's voice sounded almost childlike in her surprise. "I've... I've never felt that way before. What was that?"

"That was your first orgasm," Emmanuelle said kissing her loudly. "I'm going to teach you how to give one to somebody else."

"Me? I don't think I'll ever be as good as you though," Dani said. She sounded worried that she might fail.

"Oh I think you will." There was a rustling sound and the tell-tale sound of the rubber bed squeaking as they changed position. I wasn't at all sure what was happening, but my cock didn't care. I was growing hard once again. I couldn't believe how excited they were making me.

"You've never seen another pussy before have you?" Emmanuelle asked. I wasn't able to hear Dani's response. "I want you to use that pretty little tongue all over my pussy until I cum."

"So, I just lick it right?" Dani asked, obviously shy and embarrassed.

"Mm hmm, just like I did." I listened to the licking and sucking sounds as seconds passed. Emmanuelle moaned softly. "Does my pussy taste good, baby?"

"Yes," Dani said between licks

"Fuck, oh my god I love the way you look at me when I ride that pretty mouth." My God... she was... she was sitting on her face! I started running my hand up and down my hardening cock once again as I envisioned Emmanuelle sitting on Dani's face, her hips sliding up and back, her hands mauling her own beautiful tits.

"Fuck! Oh yes, just like that. Oh fuck! Oh my god you make my pussy so fucking wet. Make me cum in your dirty little mouth."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers
12