Backpacking with Dani Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take any more. I had to see what they were doing. I had to. I slid my shorts back on, a little difficult over my very stiff cock, and crawled out of my tent. I moved as quietly as I could, slowly moving towards their tent and their zipped-open window. I just wanted to peek in. I just wanted to see it. I knew it was stupid, I knew it was perverse, I knew it was wrong. But I still had to do it.

The closer I got to their tent, the more clear their voices became, the more I heard every little subtle sound of licking, the near silent panting breath.

"You want me to cum in that dirty little mouth of your's? Huh?" Emmanuelle continued. "Look at you, turning into a dirty little slut for me. Oh, fuck yes! You like me riding your little face?"

I slowly and silently walked to the side of their tent and peered inside. Just as I suspected, Emmanuelle was sitting on top of Dani, facing towards Dani's feet. She was sitting up high, grabbing her heavy tits, her hips moving up and back. I don't know if her eyes were open or not, if she saw me or not. But she was facing me.

I suddenly saw her smile and look right at me.

"Oh yeah, baby just like that," she continued talking, now for my benefit. "Fuck, your tongue feels so fucking good on my little clit. I want you to make me cum in that pretty little mouth of your's."

She bent down and used her hands to open Dani's legs, showing me her beautiful pussy. She slid her fingers through her folds and kissed and licked her thigh so close to her pussy. She used her fingers to hold her pussy open, then she looked up at me, almost as if inviting me to join them, inviting me to lick Dani's pussy.

"What would you do if your daddy could see you right now, Brain? Would you tell him what a dirty little slut you've been? Hmm?" She smiled at me and licked her lips teasingly.

Her hips were moving faster, sliding her pussy over and around Dani's face. I could tell she was getting more and more excited, especially now that she had an audience.

"Oh my god, right there, right there! I'm so close baby," she groaned loudly. "Don't stop licking my pussy. Fuck yes, just like that! Your tongue feels so fucking good."

My cock was pulsing and throbbing with need. I grabbed it tightly though my shorts, willing it to go away. I was a sick fucker standing here watching my little girl, my own step-daughter, fucking someone and... and enjoying it! Emmanuelle knew my dilemma. She enjoyed teasing me with this. She enjoyed driving me insane with... with this perverse desire.

"You like the way that pussy tastes baby? You like fucking that little pussy with your tongue? Oh I bet you want to just fuck my little pussy all day long. Mmm hmm. You wanna make that dirty little pussy explode all over your face like a dirty little whore? You like your tongue on that little pussy?"

Emmanuelle wasn't going to stop until she got everything she wanted. And right now she seemed to want our very souls, driving us closer and closer towards damnation. And I stood helplessly watching her do it.

"You know this pussy can be your's any day you want it," she said to both Dani and me. "Oh, you could fuck this pussy at any time. Is that what you want? You want this pussy to be all your's?"

I started stroking my cock, unable to stop myself. I needed to cum yet again.

"You better make this pussy cum, Brain. Oh baby, I want you to make me cum so fucking hard."

Emmanuelle sat up, closing her eyes as Dani drove her very close to her orgasm, and breaking the spell she had on me. I backed away, still listening to what they said, but not seeing it any more. God... I don't know if I could have stopped myself from joining them if I watched much more.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!", Emmanuelle was nearly screaming now. "God I'm gonna cum for you!" She started grunting, obviously cumming very, very hard. I entered the woods towards the lake, trying to just get away for a second. I could hear their panting breaths slowing. I dropped my shorts and underwear, freeing my raging cock as I leaned against a tree. I was so close to cumming. My hand was stroking, hard and fast, squeezing my cock until I thought it was going to burst.

"Was that ok?" I heard Dani ask in the distance, shy, wanting reassurance, wanting to be wanted.

"Mmm, baby, that was like the greatest thing ever," Emmanuelle said, praising her. "You know what, I'm going to go use the bathroom," she said. I could hear the zipper to the tent door open, heard her moving for a second, putting on shoes, and then lost her.

I was breathing hard now, one arm against the tree, the other jerking my cock madly. Suddenly hands spun me around, forcing me back against the trunk. Emmanuelle's hand slid behind my neck, forcing me to bend down, and she kissed me, hard. She drove her tongue deep into my mouth, her hand grabbing my cock and stroking it. I shivered with excitement and need, kissing her back.

She finally broke the kiss and looked up at me as she slid several wet, fragrant fingers into my mouth. My lips instinctively closed on them, sucking on them for a moment. The taste was heavenly and sweet.

"Did you enjoy the show daddy?" she said, smiling deviously up at me, still stroking my shaft teasingly. "Mmmmm... I thought you might like to see what her pussy tasted like."

12