Backpacking with Dani Pt. 03

Story Info
A game of truth or dare makes Dad succumb to his desires.
4.6k words
4.73
17k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers

The afternoon zipped by in a haze. I thought I was reading my book, but truth be told, I don't remember a single thing I read. My mind just wouldn't let go of the fact that my little step-daughter had changed. The image of her standing in front of me, completely naked, while Emmanuelle toyed with her breasts was burned into my brain.

It was after dinner, about 7:00, when the storm front started moving through. We noticed the black clouds rolling in, making it a bit cooler out as it blotted out the sun, then it started sprinkling big drops. I picked up the stuff around the fire that I didn't want to get wet as we all ran to our respective tents. Within seconds it was practically a downpour.

I lay back on my makeshift bed and took a deep breath. It was the first time I'd been alone since the girls had come back from the lake, completely naked. The first time I'd been alone since my step-daughter openly challenged and confronted me about her sexuality.

My cock was growing anew. I could feel it swelling in my shorts and had to adjust my position. Just touching it caused it to jump and become even more uncomfortable. My mind kept going back to what I saw earlier. I kept seeing that young girl's body, so open for me. I listened for a second, straining to hear what was going on in the other tent, but the rain was striking my tent too loudly, drowning out all other sounds.

I shook my head to clear it. No, I told myself. I'm not going there. I'm not going to masturbate while thinking about my step-daughter. I'm not going to try and listen to them having sex or try to see it. It wasn't going to happen. I pulled out my book and started to read, forcing myself to engage every word and get myself out of my head.

Thirty minutes after crawling into our tents, there was loud noise from the girls' tent. They were yelling about something and minutes later they were opening my tent and pushing themselves inside. They were absolutely drenched from the rain, wearing only their long t-shirts for sleeping. They were excited and animated, complaining about something in their tent. It took me a minute to find out Emmanuelle had seen a snake in their tent and they freaked out.

There wasn't much room in my tent, since it was at most a 2-sleeper, but we didn't have much choice. We were just going to have to make the best of it until either the rain stopped or morning came. They said they were scared and wanted to sleep in my tent, begging for me to say 'yes'. What choice did I have? Of course I agreed, even though their wet shirts were clinging to their bodies, sending me back into my fantasy.

I rearranged the blankets and what pillows I had to make room for all of us to sleep. It was definitely going to be tight. I then lay back down and started reading again, letting the girls continue talking. I could hear them giggling, but I turned away from them, trying to ignore them. The rain was loud, as thuds hit the tent canvass again and again. Even the rumbles of thunder were helping me.

I just barely heard Emmanuelle's voice above the patter. But just hearing what she said made me shiver. "Make it wet for me," she said. I wasn't watching them, but I knew what they were up to.

"Feels kinda good, doesn't it," she said a few seconds later. I couldn't hear Dani, either she wasn't saying anything or she was just too quiet to hear. But Emmanuelle's voice was unmistakable now.

"Yeah, be a good little girl for me and make that pussy nice and wet," she said.

I heard a little squeak a minute later but could only assume that was Dani cumming. I made sure not to turn around. I shuddered for a moment in my excitement and played it off as being a little chilled. But I had a raging hard-on and the girls were not going to let it dissipate.

"I'm bored," Emmanuelle suddenly said. "Let's play a game or something."

"Ok," Dani agreed, excitedly. "What?"

"Can't we just read or something?" I asked, trying not to engage them, lest things spin out of control.

"We didn't bring anything with us," Emmanuelle protested. "And it's too early to go to sleep. I mean... I guess Dani and I could just play our own game while you read..."

"Ok, ok," I said, turning over and putting my book aside. "What game?"

"I dunno," Emmanuelle admitted, looking at Dani for suggestions.

Dani shrugged, not knowing what either.

"How about truth or dare?", Emmanuelle smiled deviously.

I shook my head. "No," I said.

"Yes!" Dani clapped.

"Come on, really?" I asked.

Emmanuelle clapped along with Dani. "Yes, really. I'll go first."

I sighed, knowing I was outnumbered. I had a good idea where this was going to go... especially knowing Emmanuelle.

"Daddy," she started smiling at me. She and Dani were sitting cross-legged in front of me. Their shirts were damp, their hard nipples visible beneath the thin, wet material... to say nothing about them wearing only panties underneath. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, without hesitation. There was no way I was going to take a dare from her.

"Do you think Dani is sexy?" she asked.

I looked at Dani. She was just sitting there in her wet t-shirt, staring at me, looking so shy and innocent. "Yes," I said softly. "I do."

Dani's entire face lit up in a smile. I loved that I could make her smile.

"Your turn, daddy," Emmanuelle said.

"Ok... um...," I said, wondering what in the world I was going to ask. "Dani... truth or dare."

"Truth," she smiled.

"You've been so angry lately," I started. "Do you hate me?"

Dani stopped smiling and looked very serious. I really wondered how she'd respond. I really wanted to know.

Slowly, she shook her head. "No, I don't hate you at all daddy," she said. "I... I..."

"Go ahead, tell him what you told me," Emmanuelle said.

Dani looked at her and blushed, then looked down. Whatever it was, she couldn't even look at me. I was confused. What was it? What was wrong?

Dani shook her head, unable to tell me.

"She's jealous of your wife," Emmanuelle said. Dani looked at her, shocked that she'd say anything. "She wants you for herself. She thinks you're hot."

I watched Dani turn so red in embarrassment.

"Your turn," Emmanuelle told her, but Dani wasn't up for talking quite yet. "No? Ok, I'll go," she said. "Daddy... truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said once again.

Emmanuelle smiled as her question came into mind. "How often do you have sex with your wife?" she asked, licking her lips and sliding her hand over her inner thigh.

I looked at her, on one hand wanting to end this game and on the other, wondering where it would lead. Dani was jealous of her mom. Dani was attracted to me... more than just her step-father. I thought about lying, but what was the point.

"Maybe once a month," I said.

Emmanuelle smiled. "That's all? Oh my God! I bet you want more... much more. You need more, don't you daddy?"

"It is what it is," I answered before quickly continuing the game to get the focus off my sex life. "My turn... Dani, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said softly, still embarrassed.

"Have you had a boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Why?"

"I just... I just didn't... want one," she said softly. "I thought you... you know... might be my boyfriend."

I looked at her, a little shocked. "I'd like that... but... I'm your step-dad."

"I know," she said, looking down again. "I just wished..."

The tent got uncomfortably silent. The only sound was the rain loudly hitting the tent, thunder occasionally rumbling overhead.

"Dani's turn," Emmanuelle said, breaking the ice.

"Ok," Dani started, turning towards Emmanuelle. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I... I dare you to run around the other tent and back."

Emmanuelle smiled. "In this rain? Seriously?"

"Yep!" Dani giggled.

"Fine! But you're in for it." Emmanuelle moved to the door and unzipped it, trying not to let the rain inside. She got up and dashed into the downpour, screaming as she went. By the time she came back into the dry tent, she was completely soaked again. Her hair was plastered on her head, her soaked t-shirt plastered to her skin beneath, showing every curve of her body. She crossed her legs and sat down, water dripping down her body.

Dani and I both looked at her, just sitting there, soaking wet.

She smiled. "That wasn't so bad." She leaned back on her arms, thrusting her chest out. She looked down at her own breasts, her nipples sticking out profoundly. "A little cold." She smiled and looked up at me. "Like what you see?" Her shirt was tight on her skin, her nipples very hard and pointed. Her breasts were rising and falling with each breath she took.

I started coughing in embarrassment, barely able to control my breathing. Dani smiled, almost giggling at my reaction.

"Now it's my turn," Emmanuelle said. "Truth or dare, daddy?"

"Truth," I whispered, my heart racing as I looked at her near-naked body.

"I know you masturbated after watching Dani licking my pussy... but were you thinking about me... or her... while your hand was stroking your cock?"

I brought my hands up to my face, realizing that this was getting very personal. I knew I didn't have to answer it, I could have just left the game... I could have lied that I didn't masturbate... or I could have lied and said I was thinking about Jessica. But when my eyes met Dani's, I knew I'd have to tell the truth.

"Dani," I whispered. "I was thinking about Dani."

Dani looked at me, surprised at first, but then she smiled. She was happy that I thought about her sexually. That was what she'd wanted all along. That was why she was angry all along.

"Truth or dare, Emmanuelle?" I asked quickly.

"Definitely dare," she said, smiling.

I looked right at her, locking eyes with her. She was smiling, smug, knowing that she was getting exactly what she'd wanted. "I dare you to take off your shirt."

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, sitting up and pulling her wet shirt over her head. She laid it aside and grabbed her breasts in her hands, squeezing her own nipples, before dropping them behind her again. Now she was only wearing g-string panties that left little to the imagination. "Now... like what you see?" she asked me and then turned to Dani.

Dani was looking at her as longingly as I was and was only broken from her spell when Emmanuelle asked her "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss daddy for 5 full minutes."

Dani looked at me and swallowed hard. I could tell she really wanted to, but was shy. She knew our relationship would forever be different. She got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to me until she was nose to nose with me. I turned my face up and kissed her. It was a chaste kiss, at first, little pecks. But we both got more and more turned on, more and more excited, more and more daring, and the kiss became... more.

My tongue slithered out, licking her lips, and then forcing it's way inside her mouth. Her hands came up to my shoulders as her body came in contact with mine. She moved into my lap, moving her legs around my waist, her hands holding my head, our lips never breaking contact. We were both breathing hard, panting in our excitement, our open mouths grinding together, our tongues interwining, driving deep into the other.

"Wow!" Emmanuelle said, making me realize that this was going really far, and forcing me to stop. I pushed away from Dani and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and a dreamy expression on her face. She looked so incredibly beautiful.

Emanuelle was shaking her head and smiling as Dani lifted off me and crawled back to her seat. "Now that was hot! You like that?" Dani was still breathing hard, but smiled, and nodded.

"So did I," Emmanuelle admitted. "Your turn now, Brain."

Dani caught her breath and looked at me. She still looked a little embarrassed, but much less than before. She could at least meet my gaze now.

"Daddy, truth or dare?"

I had no idea what to expect, but I didn't trust myself if there was another physical dare. "Truth," I said.

"Do you... do you have a hard-on?"

Once again, I was faced with a dilemma. Lie or tell the truth. "Yes," I said, telling the truth. I was very hard. Throbbing hard. And I knew she could tell. I was sure she felt it when she was sitting on my lap. I'm sure she could feel it stabbing her, trying to gain entry into her body.

"Mmm, oh daddy! That's hot!" Emmanuelle whispered. "You really want your sexy little girl, don't you?"

I looked down, embarrassed to admit it. But my body wasn't denying it.

"Truth or dare, Emmanuelle," I said, trying to move on from my discomfort.

"Oh, I'm done with talking. Dare... all the way," she smiled and then licked her lips, obviously hoping for something good.

I swallowed hard. I knew what I wanted... but to say it... to admit my perversion... There would be no going back. "I dare you to kiss Dani."

Emmanuelle smiled. "It's about time," she said, lustfully, crawling over to my lithe step-daughter. I watched as she immediately locked her lips with Dani, their tongues immediately dueling. Emmanuelle pushed Dani to her back and let her hands explore the smaller woman's body.

I watched from just a few feet away as Emmanuelle's hands slid beneath her t-shirt and palmed her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Dani moaned as Emmanuelle's hands slowly moved lower, stroking over Dani's abs and then panties, touching her clit so expertly until Dani was grinding against her hand.

Dani wanted to play with her, too, but Emmanuelle wouldn't let her. She kept her hands trapped while she expertly played with her body, without ever disrupting her kiss.

They finally broke apart, giggling, gasping for breath. Dani looked confused, excited beyond belief, wondering why she stopped. But Emmanuelle wiped her mouth on the back of her arm and moved back to her seat, smiling.

I felt myself breathing hard, my cock throbbing in my shorts harder than ever. I enjoyed watching them. I enjoyed watching Dani get touched, caressed, and aroused by a woman.

Emmanuelle immediately went back to the game, completely skipping the traditional truth or dare choice. "Dani, I dare you to take your shirt off." Dani looked at her, shocked, but so excited she wouldn't dream of saying no. She looked at me and slowly, shyly, pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it aside. Her nipples were rock hard, her chest heaving with her heavy, excited breathing.

I was looking all over Dani's body, excited to see her naked and so close. This time, her skin was flushed with her excitement and the look on her face was incredibly sexy. She was aroused... very aroused.

"Daddy," Dani said slowly. "Take off your shorts."

This was the moment I was scared of. This was the absolute point of no return. Both of these young women were nearly naked, watching me. I lay back and slowly pushed my shorts down, arching my hips up to help. My cock was so hard, so big, and moving with every heartbeat. Both of the women stared at it causing it to get even harder.

"That looks so yummy," Emmanuelle said, smiling, as I sat up, crossing my legs again.

Dani looked especially captivated and surprised. "It's so big daddy," she whispered.

Emmanuelle crawled over and pushed Dani to her back. "Give me your pussy, baby," she said, pulling her panties off and tossing them at me. I caught them and couldn't help but smell Dani's unmistakable arousal. Her panties were so wet! Emmanuelle slid down between Dani's legs and while Dani watched, I swiped her panties under my nose, smelling them.

Dani moaned and grabbed Emmanuelle's head, pulling her harder into her pussy. "Oh my gosh!" she whimpered.

"Tell daddy about your fantasy, baby, the one you told me," Emmanuelle said, stopping for only a second.

Dani looked at me, her face and chest blushing a deep read. "I... I think about you at night," she said. When I heard that, my fingers wrapped around my cock, unconsciously. I was so horny. "Just knowing you're in the other room makes me feel so much better. I think about you all the time."

I was stroking my cock, looking at her while Emmanuelle licked her pussy. Dani was pinching her nipples as she talked to me, telling me what she was thinking and feeling.

"Your cock looks so good, daddy. It's so big and fat. I love watching you stroke it... up and down..."

I licked my lips, Dani's voice was driving me insane. And watching Emmanuelle lick her was so intoxicating.

"I thinking about you running your tongue over my titties. Do you want to play with my titties, daddy?"

"God, baby... I do...," I admitted. My hand squeezed my shaft as I felt my orgasm bubbling up to try to delay cumming too soon. It worked, but I knew I wouldn't last forever.

"I lay in bed every night, my pussy so ready for you, daddy, whatever you want to do with it," Dani continued. "I'd love to have your big hands on me... everywhere... touching me... taking me. I like knowing that you masturbate while thinking about me. I'd do anything to please my daddy."

I groaned. Seeing Dani like this, hearing her voice talk to me like this... it was so sexy and got me so excited.

"You have such a nice hard cock, daddy. I know how much you love my little hands on your big cock. I could jerk you off all day long, if you let me. I'll be a good little girl if you let me."

Emmanuelle suddenly pulled away from Dani's pussy. "Fuck! You both make my pussy so fucking wet!" She crawled over to me and pulled my hand away from my cock, grabbing it with her own. "Mmmm, I love your big cock. Let's get it all nice and wet, shall we?" She slid me deep into her mouth.

"Oh my God," I moaned loudly. The vibrations of her humming made me shiver all the way up my spine. God, she was good!

She pulled off my cock, leaving it dripping wet, and slowly stroked it up and down. "Mmmm, I love that sound," she whispered, appreciative of my moaning. "Look how hard he is, Dani. His cock is so fat. I love it! I wish it was inside me right now."

I wanted that too. Once again, I wanted to fuck that smug look off her face. I could imagine bending her over and pounding into her, hard!

"I can feel it throbbing, Dani... his big, strong cock in my tiny little hand. Come over here."

Dani slid over beside me and lay her head on my chest to watch. Her warm, smooth, soft body felt so good against me. I stroked her back, sliding my fingers down her spine to the top of her ass and back. I wanted to touch more... I truly did. But that was another boundry that I didn't think I should cross.

I could hear Emmanuelle talking to Dani while she stroked me. "I love sucking this cock. It tastes so good." She swirled her tongue around the head, making me moan and lift my hips. The girls giggled and Emmanuelle slid me deep into her mouth again.

I closed my eyes a moment, feeling that magic mouth on my shaft, and then felt Dani's hand on the back of my own, moving me to her ass and making me stroke there. I felt my cock throb and heard Emmanuelle giggle.

"Oh fuck! Yes!," she said loudly, sitting up and moving her body up until she was straddling me, pushing my cock into her pussy. "You've got me so fucking worked up. I'm so fucking wet!" She pushed her hips down, taking my entire shaft into her pussy in one shove. "Oh yes!" she yelled, and started fucking me. "So good! Oh it feels so good! Watch me fuck daddy, Brain."

She started moving faster, harder, fucking me like her life depended on it all while Dani watched. My hand moved down to the crack of Dani's ass and I could feel her moving back, helping me, encouraging me to touch her more.

Emmanuelle was becoming more and more frantic. "Fuck! I love the way you fuck me, daddy. Bouncing up and down on your fucking cock! Come up here and kiss me, Brain," she demanded.

It felt like I was living my dream as Dani sat up and threw her leg over me to sit on my chest. All I could do was stare at her beautiful ass as she leaned in and the two kissed. I could barely hear the two talking together as Emmanuelle continued fucking me. I was getting so close to cumming.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers
12