Backpacking with Dani Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you want it," Emmanuelle said softly. "You know you do."

I couldn't hear Dani's response, but it sounded like she was protesting. She was moving her hips on my chest just a little bit and I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy against my skin. God... she was so hot.

Emmanuelle giggled. "Do it, baby!"

I had no clue what they were talking about... what they were planning, but Dani's ass had captured my complete attention. I was amazed how incredibly sexy it looked. Her legs were spread wide in order to sit on me and I could see the star of her asshole and just a little bit of her pussy. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I couldn't believe that this was real.

I could feel Dani shivering a little bit as her ass came closer and closer to my face.

"He wants it Brain. He wants to lick your pussy so bad... give it to him. Let him slide his tongue all over your little clitty. Give him what he wants and cum all over his face."

I felt Emmanuelle pushing Dani backwards, towards my face. I wanted to protest, I really did. I wanted to stop this. But I was frozen. My body wouldn't obey a single thought. All I could do was watch as her perfect pussy slid backwards until it suddenly covered my mouth. My mouth was covered with her wetness and her scent and taste were all I could focus on as I began licking and sucking like my life depended on it. My arms gripped her hips, pulling her into me tighter.

I couldn't concentrate on anything but her pussy. I know Emmanuelle kept fucking me, harder and harder, but my concentration was all on Dani. It didn't take long for her to cum, for her juices to spill into my mouth and soak my face, but I didn't stop. Soon she was cumming again... and again. She was so perfect! I held her body in place, feeling it quiver and shake with every orgasm.

She bent forward, her hard nipples pressing into my abdomen as I felt Emmanuelle's hand start stroking me faster and faster. I lost focus on Dani's pussy as my orgasm came crashing down on me. It felt like my entire essence, my soul, was poured out of my dick in huge, hot jets, firing again and again.

I suddenly felt so complete, so satisfied, and relaxed my body as I breathed heavily, panting. Dani's body was quivering as she pushed herself off me and turned to lay beside me. My cum was splashed on her face and neck and she used her fingers to scoop it into her mouth as we watched. Emmanuelle bent forward, licking her face to get her own taste, giggling.

Then Emmanuelle lay on the other side of me, putting me in between these two, beautiful, naked women. We fell asleep just like that.

When morning came, I woke with my arms wrapped tightly around my step-daughter. She was still sleeping soundly as I turned to find Emmanuelle, but she was gone. She must have left some time in the night. I lifted away from Dani and went outside to look around, but she was long gone.

I didn't know what had possessed her to come into our lives and interfere so much with our relationship, but now she was gone and we were going to have to pick up the pieces ourselves. I sat in the chair by the soaked fire and put my head in my hands.

"Daddy?" Dani called softly as she approached me a few minutes later.

I sat up and looked at her beautiful, naked body. Lust swelled within me again and I could feel my cock start to rise. "Yeah, baby. She's gone."

*****

Our lives had gotten back to normal once we returned from the trip, with the exception that Dani's attitude towards me and her mother had improved considerably. We seemed to be a happy family again. And I wondered if everything had been forgotten until 6 months later, when Dani came back from her first semester at college for her Winter break. Her friend, April, was with her. Her parents went on a vacation to Australia for a month and she had no where else to go.

I was sitting in the livingroom reading my newspaper on the morning of Black Friday when Dani came downstairs.

"Hi daddy," she said, taken to calling me daddy more often now, especially when we were alone together.

"Good morning, Brain," I said, looking up as she bound over to me wearing a long t-shirt she slept in.

"Is mommy here?"

"No, she's out shopping with your aunt. I bet they won't be back for a loooong time," I said, rolling my eyes. I was glad Jessica had someone else to go shopping with on this crazy day.

Dani slid into my lap, pushing my paper aside and leaning in to kiss me, hard. "Good," she whispered. "I have something fun for you."

My cock grew hard as she pressed her panty covered pussy against my thin pajama bottoms and slid forward and back, grinding into me. Her tongue felt so good in my mouth, her body felt so good against me. I'd almost forgotten how good. My hands grabbed her ass to help pull her against me.

Dani was smiling down at me like a cat anticipating it's milk. "I'm going to wake April... if you want to watch. She's very wet when she cums... and... she brought a strap-on! And... I already made room in the closet just for you."

My head was spinning, thinking about those two on the bed... my little step-daughter eating her friend's pussy and then getting fucked by her.

"Please daddy? I like knowing you're watching."

As I stood, my hand in her's as she led me up the stairs, I realized that from now on... our lives were going to be far, far from normal.

12