All Comments on 'Backscratch Ch. 01'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Wow!

There better be a Ch. 2 A wonderful story. Maybe she is only submissive during her "sleep". Clearly, he is the man of the house. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chatper 2?

I so hope that there's another chapter to this!! It was just getting good!! Email me if or when another chapter comes out; trevor23240@yahoo.com I can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great story, keep it going, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Benny & Momma make baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Oh Ben, my sweet, sweet lover boy. While I was scratching your back and laid between your legs and I kissed your beautiful big penis."

And Ben's mother goes on and on praising and admiring her boy's big hard cock, saying how big and fat it is, cooing to him what he should do to his mother, ram that big cock of his right up her mommy-hole, and fuck the shit out of her. Any son hearing his mother talk like that would already be jizzing in his pants or way up in the air. Ben, the poor testosterone-riddled kid, can't stand it anymore, he jerks his rock-hard cock, it's fucking throbbing, and creams all over his mother's body. But come on, mom, you know that that's not where your boy should blow his hot young balls, you know damn well that by rights Ben should stick his big cock up between your legs and unload his young balls and shoot his semen right up your warm wet cunt. That's exactly what Ben will do in the succeeding chapters, or this excellent author's going to be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Very good. Nice job of showing how our biggest sex organ is between our ears. No substitute for the real thing, though, and that's what I expect will happen next in this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow-on chapters

Please do. That was just great at dragging out the inevitable.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
great story

Had a hard time reading it initially as the Literotica server kept crashing last night. Finally got to read page 3 this morning. Loved that he came all over her. Can't wait til he realizes that she just wants him to take her regardless of what she says. Hope Chapter 2 is very quick in coming, please.

Firefighter812Firefighter812over 10 years ago
Wondering what path you have planned.

It began as a tragedy unfolding into self discovery and the blossoming of a possible romantic encounter built on the foundation of love and consolation, and leaves with unbridled lust on the offing. It will be interesting to see its ultimate destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O such a lovely tragedy

And you ended it there; we're all going to hunt you down, grrrrr

I know that these two care very much about each other; but what have they been doing for 2+ years? Living like hermits?

I'm sorry for the cute blonde, she was just starting to connect with Bennie. So that was another tragedy; maybe she was supposed to be the love of his life?

Sighs in sorrow;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the most beautiful stories I have read here

You are masterful in your writing and hope you continue to go this deep into peoples emotions, thoughts, and needs no matter how hidden they are....

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
disjointed is not strong enough

"We got out of the tent, she gathered a few items, and we walked to the car. People in camps around us came forward to see what was up, or if they could help.

Mom opened the passenger door for me and I got in. She went around and got in herself. We drove away and never looked back, leaving everything behind us. We drove and drove and drove. Mom didn't return the car to the Denver airport, instead she drove. I slept a lot. She would stop when she needed or wanted to. She drove us all the way home to California."

Did they also abandon the bodies in Colorado as they drove home to California?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Wow! I can't believe how some of the anon commenters ripped you and the story. I thought it was great and can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Good stuff.

For a moment there, I had believed that I had visited all of the good authors that literotica had to offer as I had begun to stumble through a series of undeveloped story-lines and hardly resourceful character sets one after another. I'm happy to have found this little pearl, cause now I'm beginning to get a faint recollection of how good it is to catch the aroma of emotional appeal (in addition to the other 'stuff') in a literary work. It makes for a much better final result. Good stuff, good writer.

SchakaSchakaover 5 years ago
5* for sure!

Absolutely fucking amazing! I love the pace and how you use words!

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant and SUPER hot!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Liked the story. I like character development, both in-depth and breath. I also like logical plot development. With that said, I like to analyze stories and the character's actions therein. With the preceding said, mother has mental problems combining living son with deceased husband and son. Instead of confronting mother's cock teasing, surviving son is aiding mother irrational behavior by accepting her behavior. Son is now 20. Husband and son has been dead for 2 years. It is time to confront mother. Fish or cut bait. Chapter 1 rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My heart ached for mother and son dealing with the tragic deaths of brother and husband. They were both locked in grief that was numbing. What great character development and the surrealism of the situations of finding their way in what is left of their lives. Excellent story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A MARVELOUS STORY AFTER A LONG TIME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous