Backseat Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam sucks Dad's best friend and has naughty threesome chat.
2.7k words
4.53
28.3k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(DISCLAIMER: All Characters are 18+)

Thanks to play7399 for editing :)

I slept wonderfully, replaying the previous night's naughtiness in my dreams. I awoke to my semi-erect cock growing in my underwear and a pleasant soreness in my ass reminding me of what was making me so horny. My right hand reached down to inspect the damage. My fingers brushed across my sensitive hole. I moaned as my index and middle fingers slipped into my puckered hole. I began to think about Mike's cock as I slowly fingered myself. My cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cumas I rubbed my prostate.

"SAM ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!" shouted my mother in the hallway.

"Yes, I'm awake," I groaned as I slipped my fingers out of my arse disappointingly.

I should have expected her to come knocking it was midday after all. Thankfully, it was Saturday though, so I didn't have college. I sat up on my bed and pulled off my duvet; I could see the wet splodges of my leaked precum. I undressed and pulled back my foreskin and squeezed out a nice thick blob of pre-cum. I scooped up the precum with my finger then brought it up to my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. I love my precum, it's the best I've ever tasted so sweet and luscious with no salty or bitterness to it like other guys. I got out of bed and stood up stretching my arms up listening to my joints pop and crack. I walked over to my full-size mirror and wiggled my arse.

"Baby got back" I giggled lightly spanking my booty.

It was a hot summer day, so I decided to not wear any underwear and just throw on some shorts and a top. I grabbed my phone then headed out of my room towards the kitchen.

"You're getting up later and later mister" my mother stated as I walked in.

"I've got nothing to get up for and I was having a good dream" I replied.

"I've left some nibbles out help yourself. Me and your father will be out in the garden soaking in the sunshine if you want to join us" she said.

"I'm good thanks I'm gonna meet up with some friends in a bit." I said pouring myself a glass of water.

As I turned around my mother bent down to slip on her sandals. At 38 she's looking really good definitely milf material. I admired her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair sitting on her tiny 5ft 2 frame. I smiled as she bent down. Although she had a pert bum, it wasn't as big as mine which made me very happy. My favourite of her features though was her huge rack. They were spilling out of her summer dress and I was more than happy to stare at them. One day I looked at one of her bras which was labelled 32G it then became a frequent filter on my porn searches.

"Oh, by the way Bryan will be round shortly to join us" she shouted as she walked into the garden.

A pleasant tingle ran down my spine and straight to my hole. Bryan was my father's best friend and also the man who was secretly ploughing my hole every fortnight. We found each other on the same gay dating app I met Mike through. We chatted a lot and told each other some dirty things but neither clocked onto the identity of the other. It was only when we met in a local hotel that the realisation happened. Bryan is 45 years old with a strong dad bod and short brown hair. His strong frame held an equally fierce cock although not the longest - at 6.5 inches he made up for it with his monstrous girth. His fat cock had a pretty small helmet, but his shaft was as thick as a coke can. We chatted for a bit before he told me he was so horny due to his neglected cock not being touched by his wife in years.

I looked down at my phone and opened WhatsApp to see that Mike had added me to a group and had been chatting to another person about me. He mentioned having a threesome last night but didn't give much detail.

Mike: This is Sam the slutty twink I mentioned to you. He's up for having a threesome.

??? : Show me some pics of him

Mike: (3 Pictures attached)

He had sent 3 pictures of me all were pretty much me showing off my arse in various different panties.

??? : He does have a delicious hole. Did you fuck him last night?

Mike: Yes, see for yourself (1 video attached)

I was a little shocked by the video, he must have taken it while in the car, I had no idea. He was fucking me doggy on his back seats while I was moaning.

??? : Good boys

Sam: Hi my names Sam hope you liked the pics of me.

??? : How's your hole today Sam?

This mystery person didn't hold back, went right for the jugular.

Sam: A little sore but in a good way ☺

Mike: Haha, Sam this is Angelica she is a very special friend.

Angelica: That is Mistress to you slut.

Sam: Yes mistress

Angelica: Good boy, now Mike says you're not only sexy but a great fuck. I can definitely see that you're gorgeous but I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle me.

Sam: I'll do my best Mistress.

Angelica: Have you ever tasted a 9-inch-thick cock slut?

Sam: No, Mike's the biggest I've had so far mistress.

Angelica: I can't wait to break you in then slut.

Sam: I've never tried a strap-on either so that will be interesting.

Mike: Angelica is transgender l she won't be using a strap-on.

My eyes lit up seeing Mike's message a Trans woman with a 9-inch cock sounded heavenly.

Angelica: (1 picture attached)

Angelica sent a nude picture of herself and my cock got instantly hard and my arse very wet. She had shoulder length brunette hair, piercing green eyes, quite a muscular frame with tits that reminded me of Peta Jensen oddly enough. But between her legs lay a cock so huge it made my mouth salivate. Long and thick from helmet to base and two big round balls. She was stunning and although it would be a struggle to take that monster in my arse, I was super excited to try. I was so caught up in my phone I didn't hear the front door open.

"You looking at porn in the kitchen, Sam?" Bryan said as he looked over my shoulder.

His hand slipped down the back of my shorts.

"Not wearing any underwear, you naughty slut you hoping to get laid?" Bryan teased.

He pushed his big thick fingers into my hole with ease. I was so wet from the WhatsApp chat that I pushed against his hand.

"Damn you must be super hungry for it your hole swallowed up my fingers"

I moaned as he fingered my arse; I reached down and grabbed his growing bulge.

"Let's go to my room I need your cock in me please" I mewled.

He pulled out his fingers and shoved them in my mouth letting me suck my juices off him. We then we walked into my room and shut the door. I got on my knees and started playing with his big bulge pressing my nose right up against his crotch breathing in his hot manly musk. As I undid his jeans and pulled down his underwear his fat cock flopped out. I quickly took his helmet into my mouth and grabbed his thick shaft.

"Mmmmm that's it boy, I've not cum since I last had your arse, so I've stored up a big load for you" Bryan groaned as he guided my head on his cock.

Bryan was leaking loads of pre-cum in my mouth as I bobbed my head on his cock. Unfortunately, it was just too thick to get into my throat so I would occasionally lick up and down his shaft and suckle his balls. I wanted to pleasure all of his thick cock.

"God damn you're so good at that, I can't wait any longer I need to cum" he grunted.

Before I could do anything, he held my head and exploded in my mouth. His thick spunk filled my mouth I began to swallow as he fired a few more spurts of spunk. His cum tasted great and my eyes rolled back as he continued to cum in my mouth. He finally stopped and when I had swallowed all his cum, I began licking his cock clean.

"Sorry for the quick shot kiddo I really needed that. You really drained my balls today better give you a treat. Hop on the bed and show me that arse" he growled.

I gave his cock one final kiss and then slipped my shorts off and jumped on the bed head down arse up. He knelt down inspecting my arse.

"Did you get fucked last night?" he said

.

"Maybe" I whimpered unsure of what he would do.

"You definitely are a slut; he must have been quite big because your hole is red and all swollen. I bet it's quite tender at the moment." he replied.

Bryan began rubbing his hands over my arse cheeks. His big strong hands grabbing and pulling my arse felt wonderful. I gasped when he pulled my cheeks apart and began licking my hole. I moaned and ground my arse against his face as he tongue fucked me.

"Ooooohhh that feels so good, I love it when you play with my hole" I groaned.

My cock was pulsing as he rimmed me.

"SAM HAVE YOU SEEN BRYAN I CAN SEE HIS CAR OUT FRONT?" I heard my mother shout.

I groaned - she'd interrupted my orgasm twice now. Bryan started getting his clothes back on.

"Guess that's my cue to get out of here. Next time though, I'll make sure to properly smash your hole." he then spanked my arse hard.

"You better, god I'm so horny," I whined.

As he left my room, I decided to grab one of my toys to relieve myself. Grabbing a box under my bed that was full of all sorts from butt plugs to prostate massagers and dildos. Thinking about Angelica's huge cock made me rummage a little deeper till I wrapped my hand around something perfect. I pulled out a heavy, big, thick suction cup black dildo with balls and thick veins. I bought this toy online one evening when I was super horny but have never been able to take it properly. The toy is 10 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference. I placed the suction cup on the hard wooden floor, so it was secured in place. I grabbed a jar of coconut oil which was always my favourite lube and kept my skin very soft. I slathered the dildo and my hole in oil making sure it was as slick as possible. As I squatted over the dildo, I picked up my phone to see Angelica's picture again but saw there were new messages.

Mike: Looking as majestic as always Goddess xx

Angelica: Nothing from Sam, disappointing.

Mike: He's probably playing with himself. Your picture definitely would've got him excited.

Sam: Apologies mistress I was so overwhelmed by your beauty that I had to grab one of my toys.

I was just teasing my hole with the dildo currently. I still wasn't sure if I could take it.

Angelica: Are you using it now?

Sam: Yes mistress

Suddenly my phone started vibrating Angelica was group video calling me. I panicked not sure what to do; I didn't want to anger her so I clicked answer. I was then immediately shown Mike who was naked stroking his big delicious cock in his room and Angelica's face and big tits. Angelica seemed to be outside somewhere sunny wearing a bikini while lying on a sunbed.

"Hello Sam, are you being a good boy and playing with your toy?" Angelica said.

She had a strong Italian accent that sounded very sultry. Her voice was deep but feminine and definitely commanding.

"Yes Mistress, would you like to see?" I nervously said.

"Rest your phone against something so we can see you play with yourself for our entertainment." Angelica stated.

I put my phone down and leant it against a book. They could see my whole body and the massive dildo I was squatting over.

"There's no way you can handle that. You could barely fit on my cock." Mike said as he stroked his cock.

"If he wants to even see my cock right now, he'll slide that toy into his slutty hole" she smiled.

Angelica placed her phone onto a nearby table where we could now see her full body. Her tits were showing plenty of cleavage and her massive bulge could be seen pressing tightly in her panties. She slowly rubbed her huge bulge whilst staring at me.

I slowly began to sink onto the dildo the huge helmet pressing against my hole. I pushed against it feeling it stretch me open gritting my teeth to try and get it in me.

"Sit on it, Slut!" Angelica shouted.

Scared, I dropped my arse right onto it feeling the dildo tear into my arse. I groaned as the thick head filled my insides there was a slight burn, but it disappeared quickly. My eyes rolled back slightly, and my mouth hung open. As my mind processed the pleasure and pain that huge dildo had caused so suddenly.

"Good boy." I heard as I looked down at my phone.

Angelica had pulled her panties down and revealed her soft uncircumcised cock which looked about the size of my hard cock but was much thicker. She began to pump it with her hand watching it grow. I instinctively licked my lips my own cock now growing at the sight before me.

"Ride that toy imagining it is me, but don't stop staring at my cock." she quietly said while pumping her semi-hard cock.

I adjusted my feet and lifted slightly off the dildo then slid back down taking it a little deeper than before. I moaned as the thick shaft stretched my hole.

"Good boy, ride my big cock, feel it stretch your slutty hole" she hissed.

My cock was rock hard now a thick blob of precum leaked out of the tip. The huge dildo was rubbing perfectly on my prostate. I put my hands behind to support me as I began to bounce on the dildo. I was watching Angelica stroke her huge hard cock faster. I was getting closer and closer to cumming; my arse was on fire.

"Mmmmmmm fuck I'm gonna cum." I moaned as I bounced on the dildo harder.

As I took over half of the dildo my cock exploded. My previously interrupted orgasm finally shooting through me. My eyes rolled back, and I shot four thick spurts of cum across the floor. I kept riding the dildo as I sprayed cum everywhere.

"Get off the dildo and show me your gaping hole." Angelica said breathing hard.

I pulled myself off the toy, a loud slurp could be heard as the head popped out. I quickly turned around to show the result.

"DIRTY SLUT FUCK IM CUMMING!!" Mike suddenly shouted.

I looked around to see him pumping his cock and squirting his cum all over his chest. My hole was clearly gaping I could feel the cool air against it.

"Turn around, Slut" Angelica said.

As I turned around, I could see her cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. She was slowly rubbing her helmet.

"Clean up your mess slut" She told me.

I wanted to make her cum, so I slowly bent down and licked my cum off the floor. I then got close to the camera to show her the cum on my tongue.

"Good boy, now swallow it."

I played with it in my mouth first, then swallowed and licked my lips. Angelica pumped her cock hard and blasted her load all over the floor. Each pump produced another thick spurt. After eight thick spurts of cum she stopped and her big cock hung limply in front her cum dripping from the tip.

"Mmmmm that was a lot of fun. I will be back from my holiday next week. You both will come over and please me. Sam your arse is mine." Angelica said with a sinister smile and then ended the call.