Backseat Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam is used by his teacher and visits a sexual health clinic.
4.3k words
4.53
19.4k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: Reading preceding chapters will help you understand more about the characters in this series. Like for instance Angelica introduced in chapter 2 is a hung trans domme.)

Thanks, play7399 for editing :)

The sun was setting on Friday evening at Evermore's All Boys College. Most of the boys and faculty had already left excited for the weekend. The halls were desolate and almost all the classrooms were empty. If anyone was to walk past Mr Wilson's classroom, they would've likely heard me gagging and slurping on his cock.

"Good boy take it nice and deep." Mr Wilson grunted.

I was lying on his desk with my head hanging over the edge. He was standing over me leaning on the desk while thrusting his cock into my mouth. Although he was only sporting a 6-inch cock he had great stamina as evident with the large trail of saliva that had coated my face and was dripping on the floor.

Mr Wilson is my history teacher and around 40 years old, give or take. I've never had any particular attraction to him; he was pretty average looking with short black hair and glasses. My horny mind often wondered what most of the male teachers had packing in their pants. I know Mr Williams, head of business studies, was packing a monster judging by his huge bulge he always had. Shame he wasn't into lads, I would have ridden his big black cock every day. There was a rumour he was fucking one of the English teachers, Miss Noonan which wasn't surprising seen as she had massive tits and teased all the boys with her cleavage.

Snapping me back to the present-day Mr Wilson pulled his cock out of my throat slapping it against my chin.

"That's definitely got my cock nice and wet. Get off the desk and bend over." he demanded.

I sat up and used my shirt to wipe my face. I jumped off the desk and undid my trousers. Mr Wilson was watching whilst stroking his cock. As I pulled down my underwear and threw it off to the side he walked over and slapped my arse.

"Your arse is 10x better than my wife's ever was. Unfortunately, I know you're a complete slut and I can guarantee I'm not the only one who is using your holes. Especially as I know you're still going to that gloryhole in town." he said whilst walking over to his desk.

He pulled out a condom which made me groan. I enjoyed the feeling of men unloading inside of me. Mr Wilson mentioned me frequently going to the town glory-hole which wasn't completely false, but I hadn't been there in over two weeks. It wasn't very discreet and I'm pretty sure everyone knew about it.

It was located in the public toilets on the outskirts of town. The men's toilets were filthy as always and the glory-hole was in the far stall that was against the wall. Rather than the glory-hole being between the stalls it was actually in the wall. As the room adjacent to the men's was a disabled toilet. So, I would lock myself in the disabled toilets and then wait for any men on the other side who needed relieving. Most of the time it was pretty boring only sucking one or two guys but sometimes groups of guys would go in wanting their cocks sucked.

I was unaware that one of the cocks I'd been sucking in the glory-hole on a regular basis was Mr Wilson. He'd waited one time in his car to see me leave the disabled toilet but didn't reveal himself till much later on. I would often go there in the evening after college had finished. Mr Wilson would empty his balls into my mouth before heading home to his wife in a much better mood. A few months ago, he decided to confront me about it. He waited outside the disabled toilets after he had just unloaded in my mouth. I was shocked at first then frightened that I might be kicked out of college. I ended up smiling after we chatted for a bit. He told me he really enjoyed me sucking his cock seeing as he wasn't getting anything from his wife, but he was worried about getting caught at the glory-hole. So, we exchanged numbers and decided to meet on a regular basis to help each other's cravings in a safer setting.

Fast forward a few months and Mr Wilson is rolling a condom on his cock ready to fuck me in his own classroom at college. The safer setting got tossed out the window when he wanted to have riskier sex.

"I've been looking forward to this all day." Mr Wilson said as he pressed his hard cock against my hole.

"I need some lube." I quickly said before he pushed too hard.

"Silly me I forgot about that." He knelt down, spread my cheeks, and spat on my hole.

"Much better now hold still boy while I get it in."

Although he wasn't the biggest, when there's not much lube involved it felt massive on entry.

"Urrrghhh fuck" I grunted as he pressed his cock into my arse.

"Language boy, you're still in my classroom." he chuckled to himself.

He pushed the rest of his cock into my arse till his balls slapped me. He then began to gradually get into a rhythm of fucking my arse while holding my hips. His balls were slapping my arse and his cock was rubbing my prostate. I was enjoying him thrusting into me, my cock semi hard and dripping precum onto the floor. I held onto the desk and started pushing back against him to get his cock deeper into me.

"Mmmm yeah I love your cock sir" I moaned.

Suddenly there was a loud thumping noise coming from the next floor up. I went to stand up, but Mr Wilson pushed me back down on the desk and started fucking me harder. Caught off guard by his aggressive shove I gripped onto the desk as he pounded my arse.

"Seems like you're not the only one getting laid tonight. Seems like Miss Noonan is getting frisky on Friday as well." he said. Clearly this wasn't the first time he had heard her.

"No doubt it's Mr Williams that's currently destroying her pussy. She seems to only ever want his big cock." Mr Wilson's voice was filled with anger.

He was really gripping my hips and battering my arse. I was now moaning quite loudly as my prostate got bullied by his cock. He wrapped both his hands round my mouth and continued to fire his cock into my arse.

"Shut up boy! I don't want to get caught nailing your arse. Especially by a SLUTTY, BIG TITTED, WHORE."he seethed with each word leading to a harder thrust.

Mr Wilson pulled out of my arse giving me a firm spank before going over to his desk chair and sitting down.

"Get over here boy and ride my cock."

I pulled myself off his desk and limped over to him my arse burning slightly from his rough play. I was about to climb on his chair facing him but he said disgustedly, "I don't want your cock in my face while you ride me, turn around."

I turned around and climbed on his chair he guided his cock against my hole. I slowly sank down on his cock taking it balls deep with ease. I then began to bounce on him while I stroked my own cock. He held my hips as I bounced to really drive it in me. I must have been going too slow as he spread his legs and placed his feet firmly on the floor and began thrusting up.

"Mmmmm Sir that feels so good" I moaned.

"I'm gonna need to cum soon boy so enjoy it for a little longer" he breathlessly exclaimed.

My own cock was rock hard now and I was loving it.

"I'm gonna cum Sir... WOAH!" He unexpectedly pushed me off and I fell onto the floor hitting my knee.

When I turned around to shout at him, he removed his condom and shoved his cock into my throat. A couple seconds later he emptied his balls into my mouth and grunted while I swallowed his load. When he pulled out, I gave him an annoyed look.

"Apologies for the push I wanted to cum in your mouth, you don't look hurt so I'm sure you'll get over it. We'll do this again next week boy." He quickly got dressed and left while I was still on the floor.

As I got dressed, I could still hear the thumping upstairs and curiosity got the better of me. I left Mr Wilson's classroom and headed upstairs to the English block. As I approached Miss Noonan's classroom, I could already hear her cries of ecstasy. I peeked my head through the window in the door and there she was lying on her back against her desk naked with her legs spread and her 34H tits bouncing back and forth. At only 24 she was one of the youngest teachers in the school but that didn't phase her. It was indeed Mr Williams that was fucking her. His ripped muscles and massive 9-inch cock looked delicious. At 46 years old he still looked in his prime years with him being 6ft 5 he was terrifyingly hot. I reached into my pants and started stroking my cock while watching the raunchy couple fuck like rabbits. My phone vibrated which drew my attention away. I pulled it out and saw a message from Angelica, it had been almost a week since she last messaged.

Angelica: Slut, I'll be back from my vacation soon and before we meet you need to go get tested. I want to fuck you raw but can't have you filled with viruses.

Sam: Yes mistress, I'll book one in as soon as I can.

Angelica: No need, I've booked you in tomorrow evening at a private clinic that I use. Mike will take you there make sure to thank him for his generosity.

Sam: Yes, mistress I will x

As I turned back to look into the classroom, I could see Miss Noonan had changed positions and was now bent over the desk like I had been. Mr Williams returned to smashing his huge cock into her pussy. Her moans were echoing in the classroom. I could smell the stench of sex coming through the door it was intoxicating. I rubbed my cock harder I was getting close to cumming.

"Where do you want me to cum, slut?" Mr Williams grunted. His deep sexy voice was turning me on.

"Cum in my pussy please. I can't take it much longer" Miss Noonan whined clearly exhausted from the battering Mr Williams had given her.

"Good girl" he then thrusted deep and groaned as he unloaded into her pussy.

I immediately spunked in my pants imagining him filling my arse with his hot thick cum. My sexual high dropped when I realised the sticky mess I'd caused. I quickly and quietly left and went to a nearby toilet to clean up my mess. As I went to leave the building, I saw Miss Noonan limping to her car clearly, she was going to feel that over the weekend.

I left the college and headed home by grabbing the next bus. I messaged Mike regarding the clinic tomorrow.

Sam: Hey Stud what time we going to this clinic tomorrow?

Mike: I'll pick you up around 5pm, your appointment is at 7pm.

Sam: Okay cool, are you free now?

Mike: No, I'm spending time with my roommate. Use one of your toys if you're horny.

I was slightly disappointed by his rejection, but it seemed a common trend. He was talking to me less and less and the few times we met he just fucked me without saying much. By the time I got home it was quite late my father seemed to be at the pub and my mother was watching TV. I walked into the living room to see what she was watching.

"Nice of you to finally show up" she said without looking at me.

"I just went out with friends after college. What are you still doing awake at this time?"

"I'm just waiting for your father to get home from the pub." she answered.

As I stood over the sofa behind her, I could see she was wearing a silk nightgown. I could also see she was wearing some black lingerie underneath. Clearly, she wanted some action from my father when he got home. I leant down to give her a kiss on the cheek and say goodnight taking a good look at her deep cleavage.

I headed into my room my cock semi hard after looking at my mother's large bosom. I stripped nude and jumped onto my bed. The hot summer weather made it impossible to sleep in anything. I searched through my phone and got a picture of Angelica out for me to stroke myself. As I looked at her majestic body and monster cock, I started stroking my cock. As I pumped my cock pulling the foreskin up and down, I sucked two fingers then reached round and began fingering my arse. I teased my prostate as I pumped my cock imagining her big 9-inch cock filling me. As I pictured her heavy balls slapping my cheeks ready to flood my hole, I started thrusting three then four fingers into my hole. I was almost fisting my arse when I spunked all over my chest with a few spurts hitting my face. I kept pumping my cock until I was empty. I licked my fingers and scooped up my spunk feeding it to myself. I drifted off to sleep with the rest of the spunk drying up on my body.

A loud thump woke me from my slumber I looked at the time and it had only been a couple of hours. The loud thump happened again but this time it was followed by a moan. I figured my father must have gotten home and was currently giving it to my mother. I usually wank while listening to them, but I was pretty drained and just wanted to get some sleep. I reached into my draw and pulled out some ear plugs.

"Fuck my arse babe," my mother moaned through the wall.

My cock started to harden hearing that, but I decided to try to sleep instead. The loud thumping eventually stopped, and hours went by before I woke up.

It was just reaching midday when my eyes fluttered open taking in the bright sunshine blasting through my window. I slowly sat up reaching for my phone that lay on my drawers. I saw a few friends inviting me out to a BBQ at their place, so I jumped out of bed and got ready for that. I had a great time at the BBQ, but I had to leave early as to make it to the sexual health clinic. Mike picked me up from the BBQ he didn't seem very happy when I got in. I had a few drinks at the BBQ so was feeling a bit tipsy in the car. I tried to make small talk with him, but he was pretty unresponsive. I then reached over and squeezed his bulge which got me a groan out of him, but he didn't tell me to stop. As we approached some traffic lights, he pulled his shorts down releasing his delicious cock. I took off my seat belt and leant over his crotch inhaling deeply into his scrumptious balls. As I licked up his cock, I could taste a sweat tangy flavour. I wrapped my lips around his helmet and moaned as I took him into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of head and gently pushed me deeper onto his cock.

"We're nearly there, keep sucking my cock I'm getting close to cumming" Mike announced.

As he pulled into the clinic car park, he made sure to go as far back as possible so he could finish off. As the car stopped, I was still sucking his shaft and playing with his balls. Mike grabbed my head and started fucking my throat very rough.

"Ooooo fuck yeah take my cock deep you slut. Hope you can taste my roommate's pussy. I was in the middle of fucking her when you messaged me." Mike growled clearly not happy.

I was gagging hard he was much bigger than Mr Wilson so he was more difficult to take. I coughed and dribbled all over his cock; the car seat was soaked with my salvia. He pinched my nose with two fingers and then started thrusting his cock up into my throat. As his balls slapped my face I started to black out. My body went limp, and I became putty in his hands. He let go of my nose and pulled his cock out of my throat. I breathed heavily with just his helmet in my mouth. I hadn't felt anything like that before, but the sense of losing control really turned me on. He let me suck and stroke his cock till he released his load of cum onto my mouth. I swallowed all of his yummy cum before he pulled out and cock slapped me a few times.

"Mmmmm that makes up for the interruption. I wish Chloe would let me fuck her throat like that." Mike said.

"Sorry I ruined your fuck with your roommate, Angelica booked the clinic not me." I replied to Mike trying to apologise.

"I know, now get in there and do the tests. They're pretty efficient here so you should get all the results by tonight. Then if you're all clear we'll meet Angelica tomorrow night." Mike informed me.

"Are you not coming in as well?" I stuttered concerned about going inside.

"No, I've already had my tests done. Just go inside and tell the receptionist your name." Mike sighed.

I wiped my face and exited the car. I started walking up to the clinic it was a fairly tall building with bright lights and tall glass windows. As I walked into the front doors there was a strong whiff of lavender. I walked towards what appeared to be a waiting area with a reception desk. The front desk was vacant but had a little metal bell that could be pressed. I looked around and saw two women seated in the waiting room. Before I could tap the bell, a nurse entered the room and walked towards the front desk.

"Hello, welcome do you have an appointment with us this evening?" the Nurse beamed.

"Yes, my name is Sam I'm booked for 7pm." I answered.

She tapped away at the computer pulling up today's schedule. She gave me a look up and down with a strange smirk on her face.

"I only have one name down for 7pm today but they're not listed as Sam. It says instead that your Angelica's new slut is this correct?" She queried.

I was shocked by what she had asked. My mouth was gaping, and I heard a slight giggle from behind me. I looked down at the floor unsure of what to say or do.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed dear, Angelica is one of our regulars here. She just wants to make sure you're in good health. If you take a seat one of my colleagues will be out to see you shortly" she giggled.

I turned around still in disbelief of what had just occurred I walked over to the waiting room. I sat across from one of the other women who was staring at me like a predator. She looked quite tall from her long-crossed legs she was wearing a long black dress and a large black sun hat. Her nails were painted black, but her lips were painted red. As I sat down, I gazed into her eyes she looked back at me licking her lips. I turned away and started reading the posters on the wall. I saw her uncross her legs and spread them wide. Not being able to resist I turned to look at her again and could see right between her legs that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her fat cock lay soft between her legs. It looked like a hefty size from what I could see my mouth salivated at the sight. I was jolted back to reality when a nurse called for me.

"Sam, come with me to room 2" a tall nurse announced beckoning me to her.

As I followed the Nurse into the examining room, she told me to fill out a form.

"My name is Nurse Johnson; I'll be performing the various STI tests that you were booked in for today. Once you've finished the form, I need you to strip and sit on the table". She stated as she prepped the equipment.

"You want me naked?" I blurted out.

"Yes, your booking stated that you would be assigned a nurse to perform the tests on you as to ensure the tests would be accurate" she answered.

I wasn't complaining about that although Nurse Johnson wasn't the most beautiful of women with a plain looking face and short blonde hair. She was very tall at 6ft 2 she dwarfed me making me feel tiny next to her.

"Yes Ma'am" I politely said.

As I took off my clothes, I could feel her staring at me. I slipped off my trousers and pants then hopped onto the bed. She walked up to me with gloves on and a swab in hand.

"Open your mouth so I can get an oral sample" she commanded.

As I opened my mouth, she placed the swab in my mouth and ran it across my gums and tongue. She took a deep sniff at the same time and looked at me with a smirk.

"Who's cum did you swallow outside?" She questioned.

I hesitated in telling her but didn't want to screw up the test, so I told her about Mike.

"Hehe, I thought one of the girls might have grabbed you. Tracy was eyeing you up in the waiting room. Right, I'm going to swab your penis" she grabbed a new swab putting the oral one in a tube with some solution in it.

Nurse Johnson reached down and pulled my foreskin back, she glided the swab over my helmet and into my slit. I winced when she pushed the swab into my urethra.

"Two down two to go" she said dropping the second swab into another tube.

12