Backseat Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get off the table, turn around, and bend over. I'll be taking a swab of your rectum" she gently tapped my knee with assurance.

I hopped off the table and bent over my arse on full display for her. She seemed to be taking awhile getting the next swab out of the packet.

"Right, I will begin taking this sample now" she trembled as she got close to me.

I heard her groan as she cupped my left butt cheek and spread it wide. She proceeded to rub the swab around my hole and then a little inside. It felt nice as she rubbed it in and out. She was squeezing my cheek like it was a stress ball.

"Okay just gonna take a blood sample and then you'll be all done" she said as she stopped touching my arse.

When I turned around, I noticed she had a bulge in the lower half of her uniform that wasn't there before. I hadn't seen so many transwomen before in my life, but then I figured I probably had just without knowing. She let me put on some of my clothes and then held my arm out while she took a blood sample.

"Good job I will get these sent to the lab today and you should hear by tomorrow morning regarding the results. You can head off now." she grabbed the samples and left the room.

I finished getting dressed and headed down the corridor. I must have taken a wrong turn as I walked past the staff break room. I heard Nurse Johnson talking to someone about me.

"That boy's arse in room 2 is perfect, I'm very jealous of Angelica. I'm pretty sure he saw my hard cock as I took the samples. It was very unprofessional of me" she whispered.

"I wouldn't sweat it. I was preparing Tracy's sperm donation and she said that if the boy wasn't claimed by Angelica, she'd be raping him in the car park right now" the other nurse chuckled.

Fearing I might be raped in the car park I messaged Mike to meet me at the front. As I made my way back to the front entrance Mike was waiting for me while chatting to the predator Tracy. As I approached, they both turned to look at me.

"Oh, here comes Angelica's new slut" she exclaimed her voice was deep with a strong Italian accent very similar to Angelica's.

"Hello Ma'am" I stammered.

"I really hope that Angelica doesn't like you, I need a new toyboy to feed my bone" she gestured grabbing her cock through her black dress.

I quickly walked past her and hopped into Mike's car who then drove me home. When I got home, I went straight to bed and opened up my phone. Angelica had messaged the group chat.

Angelica: Slut, I hear you were quite the star at the clinic today. Most of your results have come back already looks like you're in the clear.

Sam: That's great news

Angelica: You and Mike will come to my apartment in the city tomorrow evening 8pm. If you're late I will fuck your hole with no lube. Don't disappoint me.

12