Backseat Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam has threesome with hung trans-women.
7.2k words
4.58
29.3k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes: Reading through previous chapters will help you understand more about the characters. This is my longest chapter yet please give me feedback on what you think. (All Characters are 18+)

I was tossing and turning a lot during the night. Images of Angelica's huge cock kept playing on my mind and kept me horny throughout the night. I had to finger my hole a few times to satisfy my lust.

I awoke the next morning with a feeling of excitement and nerves. I reached over and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. There were no further messages from anyone, so I messaged Mike to discuss travel arrangements.

Sam: Hey Stud, Angelica said I was all clear what time can you pick me up to go into the city?

Mike: You'll have to make your own way my car is currently getting an MOT done.

Sam: Oh okay, I guess we'll be taking the train then. What time do you wanna go we can go into the train toilets for a warmup before seeing Angelica?

He didn't respond to this message, but he did read it, annoyingly. I guess I'll just make my own way to Angelica's.

Sam: Mistress please can I have your address so I can see how I'm going to travel to you x

Angelica: (Sends location) Here you go slut. Are you excited to worship me today?

Sam: Yes Mistress, I was so horny thinking about you and your huge cock. My hole is really craving your attention.

Angelica: Good boy. Before you come over, I want you to find someone you trust to video them fucking you and filling your hole with spunk.

Sam: But what about them filling me unprotected, are you sure?

Angelica: Slut if I tell you to do something you do it no question. If I see any hesitation tonight, I'm kicking you out of my apartment naked.

I panicked not wanting to piss her off. I was just concerned about needing to be virus free for her.

Sam: Sorry Mistress I will definitely do that for you.

Angelica: Better, if I do not receive the video by 4pm today you will not be coming round. If the person you fuck gives you an STI and you give it to me I will cut your balls off and feed them to you.

Sam: Yes, mistress I will get right on it.

It was 1pm so I had 3 hours to find someone I trust to fill me with spunk on video. I went through my contacts and started messaging past hookups to see if they would be interested.

One by one they were giving me crappy excuses for not being able to meet up. I was starting to get desperate it was now 2pm and I didn't have a single person confirmed. I decided to get changed and go visit a neighbour. I just threw on some shorts, a top, brushed my teeth and sprayed myself with a new perfume I'd bought. It smelt of strawberries but was an aphrodisiac that gave guys an extra boost downstairs.

When I left my room, I wanted to make sure my mother knew I was heading out. When I went into the living room, I could see she was doing a workout routine with some jumping jacks. Her 34H tits looked like they were going to rip out of the sports bra she had on.

"I'm just heading out with friends I probably won't be home till late!" I shouted.

"Okay honey, don't stay out too late." she replied.

I had one last peek at her jiggling tits before turning around and heading out. I so wish I could grope her tits and suck her nipples. I adjusted my hard cock in my shorts as to not show the boner I just got from my mother.

As I walked down the road, I checked the time -- 2:15pm. I started walking a bit quicker I wanted to give myself enough time to convince him. As I rounded the last corner, I could see his pickup in the driveway which gave me a glimmer of hope. I approached the front door and rang the doorbell. I could hear footsteps heading towards the door. As the door opened, I recognised Mrs Webb.

"Hiya Sam, what brings you here on this sunny Saturday afternoon?" She spoke.

"Hi Mrs Webb, is Bryan around? He offered to give me a lift to my friend's house in the city." I lied.

"Oh, Sam come on! Stop calling me Mrs Webb makes me sound old Julie is fine. Bryan's just in the garden come inside." she chuckled.

As Julie turned around and headed down the hallway my eyes were glued to her peachy arse. At 44, she was so hot, my cock was raging when she opened the door. She spent most of her younger years as a lingerie model before retiring from it and becoming a yoga instructor. I had stroked my cock many times to some of her work. Standing at 5ft 8 she was slightly shorter than me with long dark red hair, blue eyes a toned muscular physique, a large peachy arse that rivalled my own and a pair of double D breasts. Bryan told me that she had implants when she was younger, but they didn't bother me they looked great.

As we walked into the kitchen, I saw Bryan out in the back garden. Bryan was my dad's best friend and a frequent fuck buddy of mine who owed me a shag. I figured I could tempt him into fucking me but with Julie here it makes it a slight bit tricky.

"Sam, do you want a drink at all?" Julie asked.

"No thanks Mrs... I mean Julie. I'm just gonna grab Bryan and dash otherwise I'm gonna be late." I said trying not to look at her arse.

As she turned around, I think she saw me looking and giggled. I went out the back door and walked over to Bryan.

"Hey Sam, what urm what are you doing here?" He asked nervously mainly because his cock started growing when he saw me.

"I've got you out of your gardening duties. I need a favour and I told Julie that you'd be taking me to see a friend in the city" I said quickly remembering I was against the clock.

"Great, I hate gardening anyway I was just doing it to keep her happy let's go."

I watched him pack up his tools and throw on a new shirt replacing his old sweaty one. I made sure Julie wasn't around when I grabbed his sweaty shirt and inhaled deeply soaking in his manly aroma I groaned as the scent sent little shocks to my arse.

I said goodbye to Julie who was doing the splits in the living room which almost made me blow my load in my pants. I then left the house and hopped in Bryan's pickup truck. As he drove down the road, he started caressing my leg.

"So, you sexy slut what favour do you need me to help you with? Usually when you need a favour it involves my cock" he grinned.

"Well, this favour is pretty much the standard but with a slight twist and I'm a bit strapped for time so I'd prefer to get it done and then you can ask questions." I replied, and he gave me a nod.

"I want you to fuck me and cum in my arse, but I need you to film it. If you park up over by those trees we'll go into that forest" I pointed down the road.

I could see he was excited for this as his fat cock was bulging in his pants. I too was excited cause his fat cock always felt so good in me. He parked up against the curb and we both hopped out. We walked through some bushes into the wooded area.

When I felt we were far enough away from the road I turned to face him and urged him towards me. He strutted towards me, picked me up, and pushed me against a tree. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started making out. His hands were exploring and squeezing my arse as our tongues fought together.

"You wanna fuck me Daddy?" I moaned.

I knew he liked me calling him that; it was one of his turn-ons. It seemed to come out pretty naturally to me as well.

"You know it slut, I'mma pop you down now. Lean against that tree so I can eat your hole," he growled clearly eager to get in my hole.

I hopped off of him and turned around. I slowly slid my shorts down to reveal my thick, peachy arse. I then spread my legs and leaned forward against the tree.

Bryan in the meantime had taken off his shorts and was stroking his fat cock. He grabbed a handful of my butt cheeks and started wiggling them side to side. He gave me a firm spank which made me moan. He then knelt down and spread my cheeks apart. I felt his warm wet tongue run around the rim of my hole coating it in his saliva.

"Get me really wet as I've not brought any lube" I said biting my lip as he continued to rim me.

He pushed his tongue into my hole which made me moan louder. My eyes rolled back slightly and I grinded my arse on his face.

"Right, I'm gonna spit on my cock and fuck your perfect arse. I don't want my cock going anywhere near your mouth otherwise I'll probably end up blowing my load" he said as he stood up.

He spat on his cock and rubbed it up and down. I reached down into my shorts and passed him my phone with the camera set up.

"Right, I've hit record I did one of these with Julie once so should be a piece of cake" he said whilst lining his cock up with my hole.

"You mean a piece of creampie ooooohhh fuck" I joked as he pressed his fat cock against my hole.

As he pushed his enormous thick cock into my arse, I bit my lip whilst moaning. I hoped he was capturing it all on film I was too focused on taking his fat cock. The spit was doing a good enough job for him to slide his cock into my hole.

"Jeez your tight hole is gripping my cock. I'm not gonna last long like this. What do you want slut?" He questioned.

"Mmmmmm oh daddy please fuck meeee harder, I want you to shoot all your delicious cream into my pussy." My reply was full of lust for his meaty cock.

"Grrrr fucking slut" his free hand grabbed my hair and pulled by neck back as he began to pound my arse.

I was moaning loudly and bouncing back against his cock getting it deeper and deeper inside me. My arse was being tickled by his hairy body as I slapped against him. My cock was rock hard, and I felt like I was about to blow.

"Grrr I'm cumming, you dirty slut, take Daddy's thick spunk" he groaned firing a few quick thrusts before dumping his big load into my arse.

He kept his cock firmly wedged in my arse as he was cumming. Tired and sweaty from the hard fuck, I looked down and saw the tree stump covered in my own spunk. I hadn't noticed that I and shot a good few spurts all over the tree.

As Bryan pulled out his cock my arse was clearly gaping and was very red from the pounding I received.

"Push my cum out for the video slut" he commanded.

It didn't take much force to push his thick spunk out of my arse. I was surprised about how much came out. It quickly dropped out and a loud splat was heard when it hit the ground.

"Phew that felt good, I've stopped the video. Wanna tell me what this is about now?" he said.

I turned around to see him standing there with his cock still semi-hard dripping with cum. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth sucking it clean.

"Oh fuck, you insatiable slut. Clean daddy's cock" he groaned as he got harder in my mouth.

"If you let me swallow some of your cum and promise me one more favour, I'll tell you in the pickup." I winked while licking his balls.

He nodded and pressed me deeper on his cock. I sucked and stroked his fat cock taking half into my throat. He then tensed up and blew his second load into my mouth. I swallowed, sucked and licked it all up.

"Mmmmm your cock and cum is so tasty. I'm jealous that Julie could have this everyday" I giggled.

"My wife may have the body of a slut but she's as boring as they come in bed. I'd be lucky if she touches my cock once a month. No one can beat you though, you were born to be a cock slut" he rubbed my head.

We then got dressed and headed back over to the pickup truck. I quickly sent the video to Angelica, but it was 4:04 pm so I was worried I might have been too late.

As we got into the pickup, I explained to Bryan about the threesome planned and a bit about Angelica.

"Show me a picture of this Angelica, wanna see if she's all you say she is" he challenged.

I went through my phone and showed him a picture.

"Well, I'll be damned, you didn't say it was Angelica Maximus" he piped up.

"How do you know who she is?" I replied.

"You're a lucky boy if she's fucking you. She's a popular transgender pornstar and I know she's got a huge cock!" he exclaimed.

"You watch transgender porn?" I asked.

"I'm in a sex less marriage, so yes, I spend a lot of time on porn. I imagine she wanted you to do the video for two reasons. One to see if you could follow instructions but secondly if you looked good on camera. Although it would be hot to watch you with her, it's a dangerous game putting videos of yourself on the Internet. But if you do, cover your face at least" Bryan said rubbing my leg.

"Thanks Bryan, I'll see what happens and go from there. The favour I need is for you to drop me home so I can have a shower and then take me to her place." I asked.

"Sure, no problem" he responded.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message from Angelica.

Angelica: 4:04pm very disappointing indeed. However, the video had me dripping precum all in my panties it was so hot. I will forgive you for the lateness, but I will still punish you for it later tonight. Make sure you're here for 8pm.

Sam: Sorry for the late video mistress I will happily take any punishment you give. I ended up sucking his cock clean and swallowing another load before I sent it through.

Angelica: Good boy. I want a slut who can fully satisfy my every desire and you're definitely exceeding my expectations. See you in a few hours.

I put my phone down and did some chit chat with Bryan as he drove me home. When we got back, I went into my room to get ready whilst Bryan went to go chat with my mum. I hopped in the shower and washed all the sweat away and douched as well to empty all of Bryan's cum out of my arse. After I dried off, I picked out my outfit for the evening. I decided to put on Mike's favourite pink panties and some tight denim shorts to really show off my arse. Finished it off with a tight white top that stuck to my nipples.

Once dressed I grabbed my keys and phone and left my room and walked over to the living room. As I approached the door, I could hear Bryan groaning and a slurping sound. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening, but I wanted to see so I went into the garden to see if I could catch them through the window. As I peeked round the side of the window there, I could see them.

Mother had her huge tits out of her bra and was slowly sucking Bryan's cock whilst he was rubbing her arse. I was surprised to see Bryan even able to get hard after giving me two loads earlier. I wasn't all that surprised that my mother was cheating on my father. I knew she was very sexually active even when my father was away on business. At least I know where my slut genes come from.

I looked at the time 6:30pm I didn't know how long it was gonna take to get to Angelica's so decided that I had watched enough. I went back through the house and slammed my door shut and then walked towards the living room. They had both adjusted themselves better by the time I got there.

"You ready to go kiddo?" Bryan said in a chirpy voice.

"Yep, see ya later mother this time I'll definitely be out late tonight" I said.

"Okay sweetie see ya later. Bryan make sure you come round tomorrow to have a look at my car please" my mother replied clearly still turned on from the blowjob she gave Bryan.

I hopped into the pickup with Bryan. Once he sat down, I reached over and grabbed his bulge.

"What's got this beast all riled up?" I laughed.

"That slutty outfit and the thought that you're gonna have a 9-inch cock in you very soon" he slapped my knee.

"You sure it's not from the blowjob my mother just gave you?" I teased.

"Ah you saw that; I knew it was risky but she is like you and is insatiable" he confessed.

"How long you been fucking my mother then?" I questioned wanting to know more of where this stemmed from.

"I've only fucked her once and that was a threesome I had with her and your father about 2 months ago. She's sucked my cock about twice since. Are you okay with that?" he said.

"I don't mind what either of you do, it's just sex. It was hot to watch you two playing. If I was to potentially hit on Julie would you mind me playing with her?" I was pushing my luck but wanted to see.

"Ha ha you can definitely try! I also would find it hot to watch you with my wife, but she's difficult in the bedroom" he gave his approval.

"Well, we'll see she's got the hottest body so I'd love to see her naked preferably sucking my cock" I winked at him.

The rest of the journey was pretty mediocre mainly just listened to the radio. When we got to the address it looked like a tall hotel.

"Pop me a message if you need picking up and ill come get you" Bryan said.

"Thanks Bryan, I'll message you later then" I jumped out of the car and walked towards the building.

As I walked towards the entrance nerves started to build up within me. Mostly because I was worried, I wouldn't live up to Angelica's expectations. I was a little bit worried about how far she would go as well. When I got into the reception area, I realised I had no idea what room she was in.

Sam: Hi Mistress I'm a little early, what room are you in?

Angelica: Good boy for getting here early I'm not quite ready for you so just wait outside my door. I'm on floor 6 apartment 367.

I walked towards the elevator there were two girls already inside. They were quite tall and looked a bit older than me. The bags they were holding made it seem they'd just been out shopping.

"Gosh look at this hot piece of ass that's just joined us." one of them said.

I smiled but didn't say anything then reached down and pushed floor 6.

"Oooooh he's going to the same floor as us! He must be one of the girls' sluts" the other one said.

My face went slightly red, I guess I was dressed up pretty slutty but didn't think I'd get caught out. The elevator walls were covered in large mirrors so no matter where I looked, I could still see them both staring at me. I saw the one beside me start rubbing the front of her skirt where a bulge had formed.

"Like what you see baby? I've got a stiff tool here that needs your attention. My sister has got one herself for you to play with if you want us both." she said.

"Sorry I'm already here to see someone else." I replied even though I was tempted.

"Who's cock you servicing tonight then, Slut?" The one behind me asked.

"I'm meeting Angelica in 367" I stated to them.

"Ah why didn't you start with that, now I'm all riled up and we can't spit roast you like we were planning. My names Roxie and this is my sister Trinity" Roxie announced.

"Pleasure to meet you both" I smiled.

"You're cute, if Angie kicks you out tonight come over to our apartment 354. We'll show you a great time" Trinity whispered in my ear whilst grinding her crotch into my arse.

The elevator bell went off when we arrived. The girls both gave me a slight spank as they walked past me and down the hallway. I saw that I still had 10 minutes before I needed to be at Angelica's. I walked over to a unisex public toilet by the elevator and went into one of the cubicles. My cock was hard and dripping precum after the little elevator episode. I sat down on the toilet and started to piss I didn't want to potentially make a mess in Angelicas room.

I heard the door swing open and someone wearing heels walk in. I heard them walk over to the urinals. Moments later a sound that reminded me of a jet wash splashed against the urinals. The mystery person was pissing like a camel it was loud and powerful and I could hear her groan as she finished off. I didn't hear her wash her hands, but I did hear the sound of a lighter sparking.

It was 7:55 now and I didn't want to be late at Angelica's, so I stood up flushed the toilet and then exited the cubical.

"Look who finally came out. Did you enjoy listening to me piss Bitch"? Tracy said cigarette in hand.

I met Tracy yesterday at the clinic and was a bit shocked to see her in front of me. But I was more shocked at her massive dong that was poking out of the mini skirt she was wearing. The fat shaft made Bryan's cock look anorexic. I didn't respond I just turned to wash my hands. She walked up right behind me and leant down so her lips were by my ear.

12