Backseat Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you a question slut, did you enjoy listening to me empty my bladder" she hissed and stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Ooooh ah ah okay yes I did like it" I shivered as her tongue reached deep in my ear.

"Good boy, now go see your mistress. If she throws you out come to room 372 and I'll do more than just eat your ear baby boy." she grabbed a handful of my arse and licked my neck.

I left the toilet and quickly walked over to Angelica's apartment. I knocked on the door at 7:58. My heart was beating hard against my chest. Mike opened the door. He was completely naked. It seemed he had love bites all over his body.

"Hey Stud, you look like you've been having fun" I winked at him.

"Come inside and go into the bedroom then get undressed" he commanded.

I followed him inside the room it was lit up with pink neon lights with a large double bed. There were various sex toys and fashion accessories on a table. I couldn't see Angelica in the room, so I proceeded to get undressed. I took off my shoes, socks, and top first. I then shimmied out of my shorts revealing the pink thong to Mike. He came behind me and rubbed his hard cock between my arse cheeks.

"Get on your Knees" he said.

I slowly sunk to my knees. He then walked over to the table and picked up a blindfold and some pink fluffy handcuffs. I smiled at him excited at where this was going already. He walked back over to me placing the blindfold on me so that my vision was in complete darkness. He then put my hands behind my back and attached the handcuffs.

"He's ready" Mike said out loud.

I heard footsteps come from behind me slowly. I assumed it was Angelica she walked past me and got on the bed. The room was silent I was listening out for anything. I heard her spark a lighter and start smoking.

"Begin" she said her voice as sexy and sultry as I remember.

I felt Mike walk in front of me he grabbed my head I instinctively opened my mouth and he thrusted his semi hard rod in. I tried to suck his cock, but it seemed he just wanted to fuck my mouth. He started thrusting deeper over half his cock now was in my throat I gagged as he fucked my face, but he didn't stop. I imagined long strands of salvia were dripping off his balls and onto the floor my face was covered in saliva and tears were running down my face. With my hands tied back I couldn't move much so just had to cope with the face fucking I was receiving.

He pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it when he was getting close to cumming. Then went back to fucking my throat. He was getting his whole cock in my throat now; his balls were slapping my chin

"Enough" Angelica snapped her fingers.

Mike pulled his cock out of my throat and I took a large breath of air and coughed a few times. Mike then grabbed my shoulders pulling me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed. With no control over my fall my face felt a nice fluffy pillow. I could hear someone breathing right next to me. I felt a finger press against my lips.

"Open" Angelica stated.

I opened my mouth and she stuck two fingers in she had long fake nails on.

"Suck" Angelica said.

As I closed my lips over her fingers and began to suck, I could taste a sticky substance over her fingers which I could only assume was her precum. It tasted slightly salty but tasty at the same time.

I felt a cold liquid spread between my arse cheeks and then two hands spread it over my hole and over my cheeks. I felt Mike get on the bed and on the back of my legs with his cock stuck right between my arse cheeks. Angelica removed her fingers from my mouth.

I felt Mike lean over me his cock pointed directly at my hole. He then proceeded to push into my arse.

"Mmmmmm yesss fuck me stud" I moaned.

"Shhhhh" Angelica whispered.

Mike got his entire cock in my arse then began slowly thrusting in and out. I couldn't help but moan as his cock got really deep in me and rubbed my prostate.

"Oooooh fuck me harder" I moaned.

Suddenly I felt Angelica grab my head and force my face into the pillow. At this point Mike started pounding my arse harder. I couldn't breathe against the pillow and the hard thrusts felt so good as his balls were slapping me. I tried to push back against Angelica, but she was too strong and being tied up didn't help. I felt like I was losing consciousness when she finally pulled me back up.

"Be quiet do you understand" she whispered.

"Yes mistress" I nodded I was a little scared at her tone.

Mike was still pounding my arse and my moans had now turned into quiet humming. He then pulled out and grabbed my wrists pulling me up onto my knees which inadvertently was holding my torso up as well. I heard shuffling on the bed in front of me.

Mike rammed his cock back into my puckered hole which made me yelp. I then felt a presence right in front of my face.

"Stick your tongue out" Angelica said.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could. I was then met with her arse. I licked and sucked on her hole as much as I could from the position, I was in. I found I could also moan as much as I wanted into her arse as it was very muffled. I could feel that Mike was getting closer to cumming as he was starting to breathe heavily. I started pushing back against his cock.

"Breath in deeply slut " Angelica said immediately as she farted as I was eating her out.

I was mixed between being disgusted and turned on. I found the humiliation of it thrilling but it was pretty gross as well.

"I'm gonna cum" Mike announced as he thrusted in and then dumped his load in my arse.

He pulled his cock out of my arse gave me a spank and then let go of my wrists. Gravity then took over and I fell flat on my face as Angelica had moved as well.

I felt the handcuffs taken off, but my blindfold remained on. I was still on my knees with my face against the mattress and my arse stuck up now slightly gaping and dripping with cum. I felt someone get in the bed in front of me.

"Clean him up slut" Angelica said who seemed to be behind me now.

Mike grabbed my hand and guided it to his cock, I shuffled forward slightly until my hand gripped his sticky semi hard cock. I leant down and took his cock into my mouth sucking and licking all the cum left over on his cock. I then felt two hands on my arse. Angelica spread my cheeks and started licking up and down my hole. Her tongue felt like a snake it was long and was reaching places not yet explored. I began moaning into Mike's cock while enjoying the thorough rimming I was receiving.

"Push his cum out slut" Angelica told me.

I squeezed my anus as Mike's spunk leaked out of my hole. Angelica began sucking on my hole slurping all of Mike's cum out. I had finished cleaning Mike's cock now and was sucking and licking his balls while he stroked my head. Angelica stopped licking my hole and gave me two hard spanks which made me hiss in pain. She then pulled me off Mike's cock and stood me up. She squeezed my cheeks with her hand and began to kiss me. Her thick plump lips clashed with mine and then her tongue invaded my mouth. I was loving this kiss I just fell into her embrace. She slowly began to spit Mike's cum that she collected into my mouth which I gratefully swallowed.

"Good boy, now its my turn" her words full of lust.

She pressed on my shoulders for me to go on my knees in front of her. I really wanted to take the blindfold off and look at her, but I didn't want to piss her off. I went to reach up for her cock, but she slapped my hands away.

"Please me, only using your mouth" she said.

I leant forward trying to find her cock my lips landed on her thigh. I began with small kisses up her leg moving towards her crotch. I could smell her pungent aroma of her sweaty sack getting closer. My nose dove into her balls. I inhaled deeply and groaned at the delicious funk she gave off. My tongue slid over her large balls. They were easily twice the size of Mike's balls that I had just sucked. She placed her huge meaty cock on top of my head. It felt heavy and hot it was also only semi hard. I trailed my tongue up her long shaft before finally reaching the large mushroom shaped helmet.

I kissed and licked her slit before opening my lips wide to slide her helmet into my mouth. Her cock was much larger than both Bryan and Mike's. I really wanted to wrap my hands around her 9-inch fat cock and go to town. As I sucked her helmet, I could hear her breathing slowly I could also hear Mike stroking his cock. I tried to push myself deeper onto her cock taking a few more inches and stopping at the entrance to my throat. I realized I was only sucking about a quarter of her cock. I gagged hard when I tried to get the rest of her into my throat. It was starting to hurt trying to force her into my throat.

"Hmmm if you can't get at least half of my cock in your throat slut, clearly you can't satisfy me" she answered disappointingly.

"Please mistress can I use my hands to support myself while I try to service your huge delicious cock" I pleaded.

"Very well" she said.

I placed my arms around the back of her legs and took her helmet back into my mouth. I took a deep breath and then forced myself down on her cock. My lips were stretched out. I reached the same point I got stuck at before. As I held onto her legs, I pulled her towards me while I pressed my head down onto her cock. I could feel myself slowly moving forward her cock sliding into my throat. She then placed both hands on my head and forced her cock into my throat.

"Mmmmmm good boy, I knew you could do it" she groaned.

A sharp pain was in my throat where her cock was lodged. It felt like something moved when she forced it in. I gagged hard but her cock stayed in my throat. My eyes rolled back, and my arms became limp as three quarters of her cock was in my throat.

"I could now fuck your throat and probably even go balls deep in you. But I don't want to break you your first time" she said wickedly.

Angelica then pulled her cock out of my throat and slapped me a couple of times with it. It felt like I was getting punched in the face, not cock slapped.

"Get on the bed slut" she said.

I slowly moved to where I thought the bed was and got on my hands and knees.

"Mike, grab the poppers and give it to him" Angelica commanded.

I'd heard of poppers before but never tried them. Mike knelt in front of me with the small brown vial and held it under my nose.

"Inhale deeply like you did on her balls" Mike told me.

As I breathed in the aroma, a warmth ran through my body. I felt slightly dizzy, and my body began to tingle. The tingles started all over and then started to focus in on my mouth and arse. I felt a bit high but mainly felt really horny. I wiggled my arse and licked my lips.

More oil was squirted onto my arse and two hands rubbing it in. Mike was still sitting in front of me and held out the popper again.

"Inhale one more time" he whispered

He placed the bottle under my nose, and I inhaled deeply again. I moaned as the pleasure rushed through me. Angelica's hands felt so good rubbing my hole. I heard Mike put the bottle down he then pressed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth to let him in.

Strangely his cock tasted better, and it felt really good having him in my mouth. He let me suck his cock this time rather than just using my throat.

"Relax your hole slut, it's my turn to test it" Angelica said behind me.

I felt her rub her fat mushroom helmet against my hole. Thankfully, she'd put a lot of lube on my hole and her cock. As she pressed her cock I eventually gave way and she slipped inside. I slipped Mike's cock out of my mouth in reaction to it.

"URGHHH FUCK THAT'S BIG" I groaned.

"Shhh slut" Angelica whispered.

She didn't move while her helmet was buried in my arse. I leant down and resumed sucking Mike's cock taking my mind off the huge cock in me. Angelica was running her nails down my back as my arse got used to her size.

"Back up onto my cock slut" she said

I continued to suck Mike's cock as I pressed myself against Angelica. Her thick cock inched further into my arse. I was moaning on Mike's cock as I took over half of her into me.

"Good boy" Angelica whispered.

Thankfully her cock was covered in slick lube, so I was able to slide down her thick shaft with relative ease. It felt like her huge cock was in my stomach and I felt like my gape would never close. Although her enormous cock was making my arse ache I couldn't deny not only the pleasure her fat helmet rubbing my prostate but the satisfaction I felt pleasing her.

"Deepthroat me like you did for Angelica" Mike pressed on my head.

I started taking more of him into my throat. I was still a bit sore from Angelica's abuse, but I figured I should be able to take his cock much easier now. I felt Angelica's hands grip my waist as she slammed the last few inches of her meaty cock into my arse.

My throat opened up as I took Mike to the base as Angelica's big balls slapped my arse. My eyes rolled back, my arms went limp, and my mind went blank.

"I'm cumming" Mike announced.

Angelica hadn't given me any warning or time to adjust after going balls deep. She began pounding my arse hard. I swallowed as much of Mike's cum that I could while moaning on his dick. He pulled out and slapped my face with it.

"Mmmmm your hole is gripping my cock like a vice. This is my hole now; I'm going to ruin it and dump my load in you whenever I want" Angelica roared.

Mike was now sitting in front of me watching Angelica brutally fuck me. Unable to hold myself up my face rested on the bed while my stuck-up arse took 9 fat inches of her cock into me violently. I was a mess. I had been dribbling on the bed while moaning as Angelica had her way with me.

"I want to look into your eyes as I cum in you. Turn around lay on your back" she demanded.

Angelica pulled her cock out of me with an audible shlop sound a mixture of lube, sweat and precum dripping off her cock. My arse felt like I had been fisted by the hulk when I turned around.

"Time for you to see your Mistress" Mike whispered.

I felt Mike hands behind me untie the blindfold on my face. The bright neon lights pierced my vision. I blinked a few times before everything started clearing up.

"Woah" I blurted upon seeing Angelica in the flesh for the first time.

Standing at the edge of the bed was the tall, muscled goddess whom was staring at me with pure lust in her green eyes. Her delicious big tits sat high on her chest her chiselled physique on her 6ft tall frame. Her mouth-watering cock rock hard and throbbing in front of her. I was amazed at how I even fit her in me at all.

"What do you say slut?" Angelica boomed.

"Please use my holes mistress. Fill me with all your hot spunk" I professed.

Angelica crawled onto the bed towards me. She reached down and grabbed my legs lifting them up onto her shoulders. Her massive cock rubbing against my sore hole.

"Look into my eyes slut and don't you dare look away" she threatened.

"Yes mistress" I whimpered.

She pressed her cock into my arse, once the helmet fell in half her shaft followed through.

"Oooooooh" I shivered as her cock filled me up again.

I could feel the heat radiating off of her as she slid deeper and deeper into me. Her cock was stretching me in this position and was rubbing over my prostate so well. She started slowly fucking me whilst gripping my legs. The death stare she was giving me while pumping her cock into my arse was very intimidating.

"Mmmmmmm" I bit my lip my eyes rolling back slightly as the immense pleasure of her cock sawing in and out of my arse was overcoming me.

"Good boy, your slutty hole is sucking me in deeper. You're definitely going to be my regular fuck toy. However now though, you're going become my cum dump." She groaned.

Her balls slapped against my arse hard as she'd given me her whole cock again. It felt like she winded me with that powerful thrust. She was thrusting her whole cock in and out of my burning arse.

"URGH URGH FUCK MISTRESS" I begged.

My cock was dripping precum all over my stomach as she pounded me. She pushed my legs into my own chest and continued to slam her cock into me. She then wrapped her hands around my throat and started to choke me. Mike grabbed my arms so I couldn't move. The slapping of Angelica's heavy balls on my arse as her full weight sunk her huge cock even deeper into me was driving me crazy.

"TAKE EVERY LAST DROP SLUT" Angelica shouted.

I could feel her cock expand as the first spurt of thick cum rippled out of her fat helmet coating my insides with her cream. Once I felt her start cumming my own cock exploded all over my chest and face as my eyes began to darken, I smiled weakly at her. Angelica continued to cum into my arse shooting big streams of cum out of her heavy balls. After the 9th spurt she finally stopped, her cock was plugging my hole keeping all of her goodness in me. I had passed out through a mixture of extreme pleasure and her choking me out. Angelica leant down kissing and licking my face then sliding her tongue into my ear.

"You're perfect" she whispered.

12