Backseat Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam is punished in more than one way.
7.3k words
4.52
17.3k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(DISCLAIMER: All Characters are 18+)

(Warning This chapter contains watersports and CBT)

Thanks to play7399 for editing :)

I was in a blissful paradise my mind wandered aimlessly through a field of roses. Barefoot, the soft petals brushed against my feet and between my toes. The sun was radiating down. I felt a euphoria flowing through me as I walked through the flora. The wind blew softly past me sounding like a sweet whisper against my ear. It tickled my ear canal as it got louder and stronger against me, I could feel my ear becoming moist. The wind began to sound like sweet moaning and slow slurping. I blinked and found myself lying on my back resting in the flowers with my legs up, but my knees close to my chest. I heard a sultry whisper dripping with lust.

"Wake up baby boy" echoed through my head.

I closed my eyes and moaned as my body rippled with pleasure. A feeling of fullness began to grow from my arse causing me to groan louder. As I slowly opened my eyes Angelica was leaning over me her tongue exploring my ear. I could feel her big fat 9-inch cock was still buried in my arse plugging her thick spunk inside of me. My chest was sticky with the left-over spunk I had shot over myself. I squeezed by anus against her cock eliciting a deep groan from her.

"Mmmmm, it appears my boy is awake now and still eager to please me" she hummed.

"Urgh yes Mistress I ohhh love feeling your huge cock inside of me mmmmm" I moaned.

"I'm happy you handled my choking well. That was your first punishment for being hesitant with my demand this morning. Now its time for your final punishment for sending me the video late." she grinned.

I made an audible gulp and looked at her with fear in my eyes.

"I imagine being the slut you are you might actually enjoy this punishment, but I'm sure you'll be feeling it for a few days. Now turn around and lay on your stomach." she commanded.

As Angelica stood up, she slowly pulled her shaft out of me. I moaned as it rubbed over my prostate. Although only semi hard, it still felt amazing. I squeezed her shaft as she pulled herself out the pressure causing me to moan louder. She suddenly sunk her cock back into me and the loud sloppy sound of her spunk sloshing around in my arse could be heard.

"You need to stop squeezing my cock, you slut" she growled while licking and biting my neck.

I relaxed my grip on her cock, and she slowly pulled it out. As she finally pulled the thick helmet out making a wet sound, my gaping hole remained open. The cool air flowed through my hole making me shiver. I slowly turned over as I looked up, I could see Mike sitting on the end of the bed getting his clothes on.

"Spread your cheeks for me slut" Angelica said.

I reached behind my back and pulled my cheeks apart exposing my hole to her. I heard her pick something up from off the table. I felt a cool liquid land directly on my hole which made me gasp slightly. She then got on top of the bed and stood above me I turned my neck to see what she was doing. Suddenly one of her feet pressed on to my neck pushing me into the mattress.

"Did I say you could turn around slut?" she snapped.

"Ah sorry mistress" I huffed as I struggled with her weight on my head and neck.

She removed her foot from my neck which made let out a sigh of relief. I felt her other foot slide over my hole slick with lube. I immediately panicked, but that was quickly taken over by the searing pain coursing through my arse as she pushed her toes into my hole.

"AHHHH FUCK MISTRESS" I screamed.

"SHUT UP SLUT THIS IS A PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR LATENESS" she bellowed.

I tried to crawl away, but Mike held me down and put my face against the pillow to muffle my screams. She had all her toes in my arse and was fucking my hole with half her foot. I was gritting my teeth while her foot stretched my already sore hole open even more.

"Good boy, take your punishment and remember to always obey me" Angelica cooed.

Although the pain began to subside as I grew accustomed to her foot inside me, it was still really uncomfortable. I even started squeezing against her so she would rub my prostate to make it feel a bit better.

"Mmmmm yes I knew you would love this. I can feel you squeezing my foot," she smiled happily.

I groaned as she started twisting her foot in me. My hands gripped the mattress and I started pushing myself back against her foot getting her deeper inside me.

"What a slut you are! I'm gonna head off as it's getting late" Mike looked at me with disgust.

"I'll message you if I need you" Angelica said coldly.

Once the sound of her front door opened Angelica pressed her foot down hard till her heel was almost in me.

"URRGHHH!!!!" my groans could be heard echoing through the hallways.

"Mmmmm gosh you're so sexy. I fucking love ruining your hole" Angelica teased.

"Yes, ooooohhh Mistress" I moaned.

Angelica continued to fuck my arse with her foot for a few more minutes. My groans of pain had been replaced by moans of pleasure. I must have been getting off on the intense pain because my cock began to harden against the mattress.

"Mmmmm yes good boy. Now turn around and lick my foot clean."

Angelica removed her foot from me. I took a few seconds to catch my breath before I turned over. She was still standing above me her body was glistening with sweat her hands were pressed on the ceiling to support her. My gaze then rested on her foot which was covered in her thick whitish yellow spunk. I crawled over to her and sat between her legs. I reached my hands up to caress her ankle as I brought her foot close to my face. It looked like the scene out of Cinderella when the prince puts the shoe on her. I looked up into her eyes and could see she was staring at me and slowly breathing. I continued to stare up at her as I rested my tongue on her heel and slowly licked up the sole of her foot. My tongue collected up the thick slimy left-over spunk. My eyes shifted slightly to see her semi hard cock throb as she watched me. The sight of that fat shaft still baffled me how I had that monster deep inside me. I moaned as I continued to lick up all her left over cum from her foot. Making sure to suck her toes and lick between them.

"So yummy" I said between licks. I wanted her to know I was enjoying this.

I continued to lick her foot even after I had cleaned up all the spunk.

"You can stop now baby boy" Angelica announced.

I gave her foot one final kiss before leaning back. She was looking at me with a deep lust in her eyes. She stepped off the bed and held out her hand.

"Come with me" she said.

I reached out for her hand and let her pull me up to her. She held onto my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. I followed submissively behind her as we entered the tiled floor room. Angelica flicked the light switch and the bright lights temporarily blinded me. After blinking and rubbing my eyes, Angelica was looking down on me, a bright glow around her. I tried to keep my eyes focused on her gaze but they shot down to her large bust and long thick cock. She smiled down at me and pulled me towards her. As I approached her, she leant down and our lips met. She pulled me against her as she kissed me deeply. I held onto her muscly arms as her plump lips spread over mine. Her tongue invading my mouth and battling for control. My cock was growing erect from the intimate kiss we were sharing. I felt her hand wrap around my cock as she gave it a steady pump. She pulled away from the kiss string of saliva pull between us both.

"Mmmmm what do we have here, do you want to cum for mistress?" Angelica hummed.

"Ohhhhh yes mistress, please can I cum?"

"I've got one more task for you baby boy and then I'll give you a treat. Step into the shower and get on your knees" she smirked.

I stepped into the shower cubicle. There wasn't much room inside. I got on my knees my feet pressed up to the back wall. Angelica followed me in closing the door. Her cock gently slapped my face.

"Open your mouth but don't suck my cock" she commanded.

I opened my mouth, and she placed her spongy pink helmet against my lips. Her cock was semi-erect, and her veins were protruding down her shaft. She let go of her cock and let it rest on my mouth. She breathed in deeply and stood taller. I wasn't sure if this was a patience test or something, but her cock smelt really good.

"Let my essence wash over you slut, drink me in" Angelica said ominously.

Before I could contemplate it further, her slit opened up and a yellow liquid started tinkling out. She was pissing in my mouth. It started off quite slowly, I wasn't sure if she wanted me to swallow or not. The taste wasn't horrible but it wasn't exactly tasty like her spunk. She let out a sigh and put her hands on the back of my head.

"Swallow as much as possible slut" she said as she pushed her helmet into my throat.

Her piss stream was now firing out of her slit. I had to swallow quickly to keep up with her. She continued pissing for at least forty-five more seconds before she finally slowed down. She pulled her helmet out of my mouth and I began coughing and spurting on the floor. I looked up at her and let out a loud burp.

"Good boy, I sure needed to empty myself" she smiled.

It felt like I had swallowed a gallon of piss my stomach was so full. I felt so bloated it was difficult to stand up.

"Wash yourself and then join me back in the bedroom when your done" Angelica said while squirting the last remaining drops of piss.

I turned on the shower and felt the warm water cascade onto my face. I grabbed the soap and lathered by body with it. My hands ran over the small bulge in my stomach feeling her essence in slosh inside me. I reached round and inspected the damage of my burning hole. It was no longer gaping, but when I reached around my fist seemed to slide in with no problem. I did end up fisting myself for a bit my hand soaked in Angelica's cum. I removed my fist and squatted on the shower floor. I gently began to squeeze my anus pushing any remaining cum out of me. It didn't take much force for her large load to drop out of me. Thick blobs of it splattered onto the floor. It felt ten times more than what Mike had shot into me.

Once I washed it all down the drain, I grabbed a towel off the railing to dry myself. I then opened the door and waltzed back into her room with a spring in my step. Angelica was sitting on the bed with a cigarette in hand her soft cock lay deliciously between her legs.

"Come here baby boy let me see your hole" Angelica puffed a large cloud of smoke towards me.

I walked around to her side of the bed and turned around. I bent over slightly so she could see my hole. She placed her cigarette in the tray on the bedside table then reached up for my cheeks. My hole was red and puffy--definitely sore after the abuse it received.

"Looks much better now, perfect for taking my big cock going forward. Lay down on the bed I'm sleepy" Angelica pulled me down.

I curled up on the bed next to her where she then began spooning me. Her crotch rested on my arse. Her big tits pressed against my back. Her chin sat on top of my head as her arms wrapped around me. The warmth being emitted off of her made me feel safe. My eyes began to close as I drifted off to sleep.

Several hours later, I slowly woke up. The room was pitch black. I could feel Angelica pressed tightly against me still. Her cock had risen slightly so now her fat spongy helmet rested on my arse. I ground by booty against her. Sliding her foreskin up and down her shaft. As I reached my hand down and rubbed her helmet, a thick drop of spunk left her slit. I ran my fingers over it and brought it up to my mouth. Feeling the sticky substance between my fingers, I sniffed it and the brought it into my mouth. The warm thick fluid danced over my tongue. I really enjoyed her taste. I really wanted to feel her big load explode in my mouth. Suddenly Angelica moved and her fat helmet pierced my hole.

"Urghh" I made a strangled moan as it forced its way into my hole. Thankfully her precum helped it slide in.

My puffy arse stretched around the fat helmet as I thought about what to do. Lust was taking over me as I pushed back against her cock taking it deeper inside me. Her big thick cock felt so good to be back inside me. Now that I could control the tempo, I could really enjoy myself using her as my dildo. I held onto her arms that were wrapped around my chest and then started rocking back and forth on her cock.

I was taking about half her cock as I moaned, my prostate getting all the attention. I was breathing heavily as I took her cock deep inside me. Although sliding down her cock felt great there was something missing, the feeling of her thrusting was what I needed. I reached up to her arms that were wrapped around my chest. As I went to pull them apart, she squeezed me and drove her cock balls deep inside me her balls slapping my arse.

"Mmmmmm fuck" I moaned.

"Go to sleep baby boy we'll play in the morning" Angelica whispered dreamily.

"Mmmmmistress your cock is inside me. I ohhhhh can't sleep with it in me it feels too gooooood."

I felt her move slightly and lean over me.

"Haha you little slut, think you can take advantage of me while I sleep." She chuckled.

She pulled her cock slowly out of me then grabbed my waist and violently shoved her cock back in me. My eyes rolled back and my voice let out a bellowing groan. Her thrusts were fast and brutal her big balls slapped my arse as she feverishly rutted me. My own cock had grown hard as my prostate got bullied. I was a spectator in my own ravaging, the pleasure I was receiving was overwhelming.

"OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM" I moaned.

Angelica quickly pulled her cock out of me and pulled me on top of her. I sat dazed on her stomach looking down at her beautiful body.

"Sit up baby boy" she said.

I sat up tall, my knees either side of her. She stroked her big fat shaft ready to impale me. She held onto my waist pulling me down and driving her hips up. Her cock filled my insides once more eliciting a loud groan from me. I started bouncing of my own accord on her cock. It felt so good feeling it sawing in and out of my hole. My hard cock slapped against her stomach as I rode her to my impending orgasm.

"I love your cock mistress" I moaned.

"I'm gonna cum baby boy keep riding me" she said, her grip on my waist getting tighter.

"Ffffffuck yeah I'm cumming" I moaned as I shot a few spurts over Angelica's chest and onto her tits.

Angelica held me up, thrusted into my arse hard, and dumped her thick load in me. It wasn't as much as before, but it was much more than what I had just done. I leant down huffing and puffing as my face rested on her tits. I drifted off to sleep as her cock slowly slipped out of my dripping arse.

Next morning

I felt the sun shining through the window against my face. I slowly opened my eyes and let out a yawn as I looked around my surroundings. I was still in Angelica's room on her bed, but she was no where to be seen. I called out for her but got no response. I went and grabbed my clothes pulling out my phone. I had a couple of messages from various people.

Mother 23:50 - Are you coming home tonight it's getting late?

She doesn't usually message me like that, so I think she had some plans last night that she didn't want me to interrupt. I responded saying I was staying with a friend.

Bryan 00:30 -- Let me know if you need picking up still. I imagine you'll have quite the story to tell when we speak next.

Sam: Hey Bryan, I could probably use that lift now. I stayed the night and I'll give you all the juicy details in your truck.

Mike 00:48 -- It was good sharing you with Angelica. She'll let me know if we'll do this again.

Pretty boring message from Mike. I was surprised I even got one at all. I'll have to try and catch up with him later in the week.

Angelica 08:30 -- You were perfect last night. Now I've got business to attend to today, but I didn't want to interrupt your beauty sleep. So, when you wake up just leave the apartment. I'll message you tonight x

My heart swooned reading the affection she had for me. I was looking forward to her message tonight. I put my phone down to get dressed. Aas I was finishing up and putting my shoes on, I heard my phone vibrate.

Bryan: Can't wait to hear all about it, kiddo. I'm currently doing some work at the moment, but I've messaged Julie to come get you as she's already in the city. I've given her your number. Just wait out front and she'll come get you in 10 minutes.

Sam: Thanks Bryan I'll happily flirt with your wife in her car x

Bryan: Haha, let me know how that goes.

Once all dressed, I headed out of Angelica's apartment. I didn't want to be nosy and look at all her stuff. As I exited the apartment, I looked down both sides of the hallway. I was a little curious if the entire floor was full of trans women or if it was just a coincidence that I'd met a couple who lived on this floor. I walked down the hallway towards the elevator the sound of music blasting from a lot of the rooms. As I approached the elevator there was a woman standing there waiting for it. They weren't facing me, but from the back I could see that they were very tall and had short blonde hair. As I approached her the elevator doors swung open. She stepped inside, turned, and faced me. I immediately recognized her from the sexual health clinic I had visited earlier in the week.

"Nurse Johnson is that you?" I asked as I walked into the elevator.

"Sam how wonderful to see you again, I don't think I need to guess what you're doing here you naughty boy" she winked at me.

My face went rosy red with embarrassment as I remembered she knew I was coming to see Angelica. I remember she was also packing some meat from the boner she got when she examined me. She looked a lot different not being in her nurse's uniform and the make up on her face helped lighten it up.

She walked over to me and leant down her lips close to my ear.

"I also only live a few doors down from Angelica so when her door opened at midnight, I heard your blood curdling scream you bellowed through the hallway. My cock was rock solid for the rest of the night thanks to you." she whispered.

"Sorry I disturbed your sleep" I said looking down at my feet.

"Well, you could make it up to me" she responded.

"I urm don't think Angelica would like me doing that with one of her Neighbours" I said as I looked up at her skirt where her bulge was.

"Message her and find out. I just want a blowjob from you." she grabbed her crotch giving it a squeeze.

I wasn't sure what to do but found my fingers moving on their own to type a message to Angelica.

Sam: Mistress I met up with Nurse Johnson from the clinic outside your apartment. She's asking if I can give her a blowjob as our activities last night were keeping her awake.

"Good boy, I bet Angie really enjoyed you last night. She doesn't often let boys stay over. You must have done something special for her." Nurse Johnson commented.

The elevator door pinged open when we reached the bottom. Nurse Johnson took my hand and led me out of the building and down an alleyway. We were now behind the building where the bins were. My phone vibrated in my pocket when we got behind a large wheelie bin.

Angelica: First off good boy for asking permission from me before whoring yourself out. Emma is a good friend of mine and I look out for my friends. That being said though, you're only allowed to give her a blowjob. She is not allowed anywhere near your arse that's mine only. Secondly, I want a video of it. Have fun slut x

"She said a blowjob is fine but you're not allowed anything else, and she wants you to record it Emma" I said.

" Fair enough, get on your knees. Also, none of this Emma crap it's Nurse Johnson. I like it when you call me that."

12