Backseat Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunk to my knees in front of her. I was actually really excited to see how big she was. She pulled down her skirt and panties to reveal her cock. It was a tasty 8 inches. It was longer than Mike's but not as thick. She had a lot of delicious foreskin covering her helmet. I ran my tongue down her shaft till I reached her balls I gasped when I saw the size of them.

"Hehe yeah the family jewels always get that kind of reaction. I hope you skipped breakfast 'cause I've got plenty to feed you." she boasted.

She deserved to boast about the size of her balls. They were bigger than Angelica's and were the size of tennis balls. I cupped one and licked up and down it, she must have recently showered as they tasted of strawberries. I stroked her shaft while I moved my tongue across her other bollock. Her shaft grew in my hard and began to harden. Her hand was brushing my hair and she was groaning as I explored her cock. I opened my mouth and took one of her balls inside; I sucked and pulled on her ball sack. She throbbed harder as I did this.

"You're really treating me right now. Oh, crap I forgot to record this!"

She pulled out her phone and started filming me. I looked up at the camera as I moaned into her balls. She then slapped her cock on my tongue. I kept my eyes focused on her as I took the tip into my mouth evoking a deep groan from Nurse Johnson. I took about 5 inches into my mouth before pulling back. Her cock was leaking like Niagara Falls into my mouth as I sucked her dry.

"Mmmmm yes go deeper I want to feel your tight throat" she groaned.

I grabbed hold of her legs as I forced myself deeper onto her cock. I felt her cock slide towards the back of my mouth and into my throat. Her cock was much thinner than the recent ones I'd been sucking, so it was far easier to get into my throat. I held back my gag reflex as my lips rested on her light pubic hair my tongue reached out to lick her balls. I quickly pulled her cock out of my throat to stop myself gagging. My eyes watered slightly.

"Good boy, that was so hot watching you willingly choke yourself on my cock. I'm gonna fuck your throat now till I cum cause I'm hella close to exploding" she panted.

In a matter of seconds, she had grabbed my head with her free hand and proceeded to fuck my throat. Her cock going fully in and out of my throat resulted in me gagging and spluttering all over her cock.

"Oooooo fuck getting close, shit I need to fuck this hole proper." she said as she dropped her phone on the floor and used both hands on my head. Her heavy balls slapped my chin and she face fucked me hard. My eyes rolled back, and my arms became limp at my sides as she ravaged my throat. My own cock was leaking in my shorts due to how much her dominance turned me on. Her breathing got heavier as she grunted and ground her teeth.

"CUMMING!!!" she roared.

A fire hose like surge of cum ruptured through her slit and fired straight into my stomach. Spurt after spurt she shot into me. She pulled her cock out of my throat and into my mouth. Her next shot was so big it puffed my cheeks out and some of the spunk came out of my nose. She pulled out of mouth completely and stroked her cock hard shooting another few spurts on my face.

I looked up at her my stomach gurgling my mouth still full of cum. I proceeded to swallow the last few mouthfuls but it was too much. The sheer amount of cum I had swallowed caused me to cough, dry heave, and finally puke pure spunk all over the floor. Her thick sticky jizz coated my mouth and dripped down my chin. My eyes watered as I looked down at the mess in front of me.

Nurse Johnson watched me and laughed while snapping some pictures of me.

"That was amazing! You proper drained by balls, I will let Angie know what a lucky girl she is having you." She said whilst shaking her cock flicking the last few droplets of cum off her.

Nurse Johnson leant down to give me a quick peck on the cheek before stuffing her cock back in her panties and walking off. I watched her walk back down the alley as my belly made a low gurgling noise which made me burp, I could smell nothing but her cock on my breath. I wiped my face clean and slowly got off the floor, my phone vibrated a few times while I steadied myself.

Angelica: Emma just sent me the video and a few pictures. I'm now sitting in the ladies with my cock rock hard leaking precum all over myself. You're so sexy I can't wait to ruin your holes again soon x

My arse hole tingled as I read her message. Although it had been less than 12 hours since she last fucked me, we were both itching to get back at it.

Julie: Bryan asked me to pick you up at this address I've just gone to a local shop to pick up some bits. Meet me here (sends location).

Sam: Thanks Julie I'll head over now.

Before heading over to the address, I popped by into Angelica's building to go to the toilet and clean up. After I cleaned up, I headed over to Julie's location not before stopping at a shop for some mints.

As I approached her location, I could see her hatchback parked on the street just outside a lingerie store. I walked inside to see if I could fine Julie. The store was pretty empty only a few girls looking at clothes. I got my phone out to message her.

Sam: Julie I'm at the location where abouts are you?

Julie: I'm in the Ann Summers changing rooms, come over I want your opinion on my outfits.

I gulped as I walked towards the changing rooms only one was occupied.

"Julie are you here?" I called out.

"One second hun I'm just doing the last strap." She replied.

The curtain was drawn back, and Julie stepped out. My cock bulged in my pants when I saw her. She was wearing a tiny yellow bikini set that did nothing to cover her amazing body. The bra barely covered her nipples as her huge double Ds spilled out. I could see a small patch of blonde pubic hair sneaking out the top of her thong. The thong was so tight that the outline of her pussy could be seen. Her strong muscled body was made to be shown off. She strutted over to me my gaze never leaving her huge rack. She giggled as she pressed her fingers on my chin lifting it up, so I looked into her eyes.

"I gather you like what you see" she whispered.

I nodded and then groaned as her hand reached down for my bulge and squeezed it.

"This is the true reaction I was looking for. A man can't lie about what he feels when his cock is this hard." Her sultry tone was turning me on.

Her hand let my bulge go and she walked back into in the changing room.

"Go wait by my car. I'm going to get changed and buy these clothes." Julie told me.

I adjusted my cock in my shorts before walking out the store. I leant against a lamp post while I waited for her to come out of the store. As I waited, I began to feel a wetness in my shorts around my arse. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and then stuck my hand in to see what it was. As I pulled my hand out, I could see it was whitish and sticky--clearly it was cum. Then my memory snapped back to when Angelica fucked me in the early hours of the morning. She must have shot it deep inside me for it to only just start leaking out. I scooped up the bit that had leaked out and quickly ate it to get rid of it. As I finished licking my fingers Julie came out if the store.

She was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants as she walked over to me.

"Ready to head home?" she smiled.

"Ready when you are" I replied brightly.

We both got in the car and set off just making small talk as we headed home. I glanced over at her a few times to check out her body. As we sat in traffic she piped up.

"This bra is itching the hell out of me. I can't deal with it." she said as she unstrapped it and pulled it off.

She was now sitting next to me topless her huge tits on display for everyone to see. A guy in the car beside us took a few pictures, Julie just smiled and waved. My bulge had returned as I was unable to take my eyes off her perfect tits.

"Pull down your shorts. I don't want to be the only naked one in the car." she said,

"I'm not sure about that. There's people around" I said nervously.

She whipped round to me grabbing my chin and pulling me towards her.

"Don't make me tell you again" she had fury in her eyes.

I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down to my ankles. My cock slapped against my stomach as it throbbed and leaked precum.

"Good, nice modest cock. I could have a lot of fun with that" she grinned.

Although it was an unreal situation, Julie seemed pretty unfazed by it and continued to small talk with me. As we got back into our neighborhood Julie diverted down a farm road. I didn't know what she had planned, but judging by my throbbing cock, I was getting excited. As she parked up on the side of the road, she unclipped her seat belt and turned to face me.

"Mmmmm yes you know what I want. You've been staring at my body for a long time, now's your chance to have me." She licked her lips.

Her hand gripped my cock as she leant over and kissed me. I moaned into her kiss, and she stroked my cock up and down. She pulled off her yoga pants and swung her legs over me and sat on my lap. I reached for the lever on the seat for it to fall back slightly. She reached back for my cock and lined it up with her pussy. She placed her hands on my chest and she slowly sunk down on my cock; her warm wet pussy engulfed it. She was already soaking wet as she began to ride my cock.

"Mmmmm yes I needed this" she moaned.

I reached my hands up and played with her tits as she pumped herself on my cock. Her pussy felt so incredibly tight she was strangling my cock.

"You're too beautiful Julie, I'm gonna cum soon" I groaned hanging on for dear life.

"I want to taste your cum baby" she quickly hopped off my cock and back onto her seat.

She leant over taking my cock into her mouth slurping up her juices that she left. She used her right hand to stroke my shaft while her left hand caressed my balls. I was very close to cumming at this point. She then used her left hand to stick two fingers into my arse which immediately caused me to cum. I shot 4 spurts of cum directly into Julie's mouth moaning the entire time. She milked my cock as she fingered me. I could hear the gulps of her swallowing my cum. She pulled herself off of my cock but left her fingers in my arse.

"Least I know what your special trigger is now babe. I want you as my new toy boy so that I can play with this, she squeezed my cock, on a regular basis. I'm always after tasty lads' spunk, it's my thing" she admitted.

I moaned as her fingers continued to move in me going knuckle deep at times. I could feel the rest of Angelica's cum aching to shoot out of my hole. Julie's fingers were flicking across my prostate.

"Mmmmm urghhh fuck" I groaned as she forced an anal cum through me, I relaxed which allowed Angelica's spunk to rush for the exit.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" she shouted.

Angelica's cum had poured all down her hand and onto the floor. The smell filled the car with the stench of cum.

Julie's face was full of rage. She gripped my balls and squeezed them making me yelp.

"So, you're a little gay bitch it seems as I clearly just forced a large load of cum out of your arse. Now I've got some questions for you, and you better answer them honestly or I'll rip your balls off, understand?"

"Ahhhh yes I understand" I squealed.

"Who's cum is now plastered all over my car?" she asked.

"My mistress, she's a Transwoman I met last night" tears forming in my eyes as she squeezed my balls.

"She must have a sizeable cock to fill you up this much. Are you a little gay Bitch?"

"Ah no, I'm bi. I like playing with a mixture of people, but I do bottom for big cock. I looked over at Julie her face had softened and one of her hands was rubbing her pussy."

"Do you play with my husband's cock?" she asked.

I looked away and didn't answer. She stretched my balls pulling them towards her.

"Ow Ow yes he fucks me on a regular basis. I'm sorry!" I had to say it. The pain was too much.

"Mmmmm I'd love to watch you take his fat cock. I had to stop having sex with him 'cause it was hurting my tiny pussy too much. If you can take him, I bet you moan loud for him. I always wondered why he spent so much time with you. Clearly he was using you as a cum dump."

Julie finally let go of my balls satisfied with my answers. I went to pull my shorts back up and noticed that they were covered in Angelica's spunk.

"You can come into mine and get a change of clothes." Julie pretty much demanded not giving me any choice.

Julie started the car back up and drove to her house. I removed my pants and shorts from between my legs. The thick sticky load sat mostly within my clothes. There were a few blobs on the floor. As she pulled up to the driveway, Bryan's car thankfully wasn't there. I quickly exited the car and rushed into the house my cock slapping my inner thigh.

As we both entered, Julie grabbed my clothes and tossed them in the washing machine. She then took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and started removing her clothes. My cock began to harden again.

"I have something that was given to me as a joke present by my girlfriends. But I never could play with it as my pussy is very small." Julie announced from her walk-in wardrobe.

She stepped out and I couldn't help my mouth watering. Strapped to her crotch was a long black dildo probably around 10 inches. It wasn't as thick as Angelica's but was still an intimidating size. She was naked her tits and pussy on display but the massive strap-on took all of my attention.

"Now there are rules for being one of my toy boys especially now as I know you're a cock loving slut as well."

Julie walked over to me and pressed the head of the dildo against my lips.

"Suck" she commanded.

I opened my lips and enveloped the dildo. The plastic taste wasn't the nicest and the toy was too hard to properly enjoy in my mouth. Despite that I groaned feeling a phallic like object in my mouth again.

"Rule 1, whenever we're alone or around strangers you will address me as Mummy or Mum."

I looked up at her with a confused look in my eyes.

"I have fetishes you will satisfy. I've also grown quite fond of watching gay porn, so you'll be useful in exploring things I've not tried yet."

I continued to suck the helmet of the dildo as I listened to her. My cock was hard and throbbing beneath me.

"Rule 2 no more wanking for you. I like my boys to have plenty of cum for me. If you need to cum, contact me and I'll drain your balls. Rule 3, you'll obey any of my commands I give you. Like for instance, deep throat this toy." She looked at me winking.

I placed my hands on her plump arse and forced myself deeper onto the dildo. The hard shaft of the dildo made it difficult to get into my throat. My eyes watered as I looked up at her.

"Good boy, Final rule you must ask my permission before you can play with my husband. I want to know when and where you'll be sucking his cock is that clear?"

I pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

"Yes Mummy" I smiled.

Julie disappointingly undid the strap on and dropped it on the floor. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She placed her legs on either side of my head and crouched down.

"Eat me baby" she groaned as my tongue entered her pussy.

Her round perfect arse covered my face as I sucked and licked up her soaking wet folds.

"Mmmmm yes tongue fuck me baby." She moaned.

I increased my focus on her clit as she gushed all over my face. Her hands gripped and stroked my cock as her tongue licked the leaking precum.

"OH, I forgot to mention that if you break any rules or generally displease me then you'll be subject to some CBT." Julie said.

"Mmmmm what's urgh C hmm B ohhh T?" I asked as I continued to munch her pussy.

"I'm glad you asked it stands for cock and ball torture. Here let me give you an example." She laughed sinisterly.

Her thighs squeezed against my head as she forced her arse hard against my face. She grabbed a testicle with each hand pulled them in opposite directions and squeezed.

I screamed into her pussy as the pain ripped through me. She pulled, stretched, slapped, and generally abused my balls.

"Ohhhh yes your screams feel so good, suck my clit now. YES, I'M CUMMING!!"

Julie screamed as she ground on my face and drenched my face. It felt like she squirted but I couldn't tell.

Julie let go of my balls and dived headfirst onto my cock swallowing it in one go. Her thighs moved away from my head as she sat forward to focus on my cock. She was sucking up and down my cock feverishly her throat was so tight.

"Ah Jul... I mean mummy I'm gonna cum" I thrusted up to meet her my balls slapping her nose.

She reached out for my hands and placed them on top of her head. I proceed to then grab her head and forcefully fuck her throat. I noticed she didn't gag once and let me fuck her throat like it was nothing.

"Swallow my cum mummy" I groaned and then unleashed my load into her mouth.

Julie swallowed every drop and even sucked my cock dry. She then gave my cock one final kiss before hopping off the bed and heading back into the wardrobe.

"I reckon we're about the same size so put these on and get out." she threw me a plain white top and some extremely small shorts.

I quickly got changed while she stared at me still butt naked. The top was fine, but the shorts left half my arse hanging out and crushed my cock.

Julie walked up behind me and gave me a hard spank.

"I can see why all the lads come to you for a good time, that arse of yours is killer. Message me if you need to cum, we'll play again soon." She leant down and kissed me deeply on the lips.

With that I staggered out of her house my hips swinging from side to side adding an additional jiggle to my phat arse as I walked home.

12