Backseat Mommy: Ass Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, come my dirty ass-slut," he groaned, as his torrent of cum continued to fill my ass.

Even though I was still coming, I knew our time was short so I opened the door, almost fell out of the car and quickly pulled my thong up as I felt my son's cum leaking out of my ass and my own cunt cum joining it to trickle down my legs.

Looking up, I saw a couple of teen boys and an older woman staring at me. There was no way they couldn't see I was struggling to recover from the sex I'd been having just moments before. They'd probably even seen the car rocking and heard what I screamed.

Mortified by the boys' leers and the woman's judgemental glare, I scuttled directly to the bathroom, so distracted I actually walked right into my husband.

"You okay?" he asked. "You look all flustered."

"I really need to pee," I answered, charging past him and into the ladies'.

I went directly into a stall, pulled down my soaked panties and did indeed urinate with great force. I also forced some of my son's cum out of my gaping ass.

I couldn't believe I had fucked my son in the car... again... still unable to resist the temptation. It was like his cock was the forbidden fruit and I was unable not to gobble it down every chance I got.

As I cleaned my two lower orifices, Cory texted me:

C: That was amazing!

M: I can't believe we just did that!

M: I think at least three people knew I'd just been fucking. They even watched me pulling my thong up!

C: Are you ready for more?

M: You can't be serious???

C: Oh, I need a rest too. But click on this link. Tonight we will make another of your fantasies come true.

I clicked on the link and gasped.

It was a Craigslist ad.

Horny submissive MILF slut looking to be DP'd.

Submissive three hole cum slut wants to make her double penetration fantasy come true.

Her young Master is looking for one or two men with big cocks who are willing to DP her or even make her AIR TIGHT.

Please send face and cock pictures, as we are selective and want to make this special for our horny slut. This is a one-night-only offer. The bigger you are, the more likely we'll be to respond.

Please be serious, as this cum slut wants to make a decades'-long fantasy a reality... TONIGHT!!!

This event will take place at Edestoon hotel and not begin until after 11 o'clock.

I read and re-read it a dozen times.

I couldn't believe Cory would do this.

I also couldn't believe the rush that went up my spine at the possibility of being double penetrated and just used by some strangers like a cheap slut.

As I finally stood up, unsure how to deal with this new situation, He sent me another text.

C: I got a dozen responses so far.

C; Would you like to try a black cock?

C: Ten inches!

C: And thick!

Oh my God!!! This way I could realize two fantasies at once. I had always wanted to fuck a black man. I often read race play stories online, and my favourite filmed porn was interracial.

C: Here is his picture!!!

I clicked on it and my mouth watered.

Fuck!

Suddenly fucking my son seemed less like cheating... I know, absurd but true.

This black stranger with a ten-incher would definitely be cheating.

As I contemplated the big black cock, I washed up and examined myself in the mirror.

What was I becoming?

And why couldn't I resist being such a slut?

Yet, even though I knew I shouldn't... I texted my son:

M: BOOK HIM!!!

The End... for now.

Coming next: Backseat Mommy: Gloryhole Slut