All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Lustful 3-Hole Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

all of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need mooooore please!!

Zyan966Zyan966about 1 year ago

Backseat Mommy: MILF's Lap of Luxury

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Incest 3some

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Mistress

Those are good but could do one of him turning dad into a cocksucking sissy now that he knows dad loves a dick why not his son's.

BigTee55BigTee55about 1 year ago

Yes babe, every one of the proposed additions to this series sounds totally appropriate and dripping hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue these series. With all three suggested ideas. i love your writings .Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Milf lap of luxury!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really screwed up this series no wonder you didn't write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I WANTED ALEX TO GET REVENGE AND MAKE MOM AND SON DIRT POOR or make Mom and Son his Slaves. Got to where I hated Mom and Son. Thus, this chapter being the last. Don't bore us with anymore. Was being generous with 3 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad there's no more of this story, ended up off putting and had no thought whatsoever to all those people doing their jobs, the young waitress, people serving at dairy queen...isn't public indecency an offence in America? Just got nasty and cruel even between Mommy and the boy (he is not a man) and him at 18 (more like 8, became jealous of the father earlier in the stories just like a little boy would do with Mommy!!) Convenient that her husband was gay and where did the sister come from?, never mentioned before. Became ugly, nasty story as it progressed and felt sorry for the father, and husband to these selfish people. It's like the author wants to deliberately shock the readers. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was so fucking good. I want more. It made my pussy wet so many times. Gosh I need more please….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please kelp this HOT series alive!

Mistletoe342Mistletoe34211 months ago

I love this series! Please keep it going!!

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Love this series, the Mommy slut is super hot. Also while I love the idea of her getting fucked to oblivion by a bunch of guys? I hope she stays with her son. Idk I’m rooting for that relationship (incest is wincest because Jaime and Cersei said so)

jacklovesincestandtenticslsjacklovesincestandtenticsls9 months ago

Keep the series going with all three listed below

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The whole series is sick

Mom dad snd son need help!!

You don't need to Fuck over people to have sex the way this was narrated.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please do that DP or Airtight that they were talking about before, it would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The names/words used just messed it up for me 😂 I'm just not into words like shit hole and the like, was over the top and made it hard to enjoy. Like others I'm unsatisfied with character development, he made it seem like they'd be exclusive but now he's got a girlfriend? Idk it's like he loves his mom less and less as this goes, they have heartfelt moments yet he doesn't care about hurting her? Car stories were great but these aren't my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I kinda want him to end his relationship and be monogamous. I thought that’s where the story was going.

tagraves15tagraves157 months ago

This story is exciting! I'm not a huge fan of sharing my lady, but the fact that it was HER fantasy kept me reading the story anyway. I enjoyed the entire backseat tryst, actually the entire trip was wild! And the dad's revelation to the mom was definitely a good twist. I had a feeling he had some sort of feeling...

Overall, I like the fact that mom is quite content to be submissive since re-awakening her inner slut, solely to devote her body to pleasing her "man" at any and all times.

If I had to choose which story comes next, I would suggest the "Backseat Mommy: MILF's Lap of Luxury" chapter, because temporally and spatially they are already in close proximity. The schoolyear just started, and Mommy-slut is already there. She's bound to run into the somewhat girlfriend before Thanksgiving. Then I guess I would go with the daughter and Thanksgiving story afterwards, and THEN the auntie threesome.

This definitely sounds worthy of turning into an Adult Game, with different routes/kinks/fetishes to introduce to the mom and son. And people could choose how they want to play it: Share/Don't Share mom with other people (for people who like or dislike NTR), Mom can be a dom or sub, Son can have a girlfriend or not, Son can build a harem or not, etc. My wheels are turning lol.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i, kept wanting Dad to pull over, and, throw wife and son, out on the side of the road. divorce the slut, let her figure out out to pay for putting the sick ass kid though school, and, this good man go find a good woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need to hear about him introducing his Mom to his girlfriend….

ImabuzzardImabuzzard5 months ago

Very sexy and a great read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Want more Cory please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More stories…my dick is hard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 7- After her son Cory fucked her, Sarah missed her period and went to her doctor. Her doctor's test confirmed that Sarah was pregnant. Eight months later Sarah gave birth to a baby boy who looked just like Cory, her son. Sarah bought a house near her son Cory's university. Cory started fucking his mother Sarah a few weeks after she gave birth to their baby. Within a few weeks, Cory had fucked and impregnated his mother Sarah again and this time, Sarah gave birth to a baby girl.

becker92548becker92548about 1 month ago

I liked this story very much. How about Mom gets up close and personal with son's college girlfriend for your next one. And then Mom's Incest 3some.

Lonewolf369Lonewolf36926 days ago

You definitely need to continue this storyline. I like all 3 ideas you have. Keep them cumming

Mailman99207Mailman9920721 days ago

definitely ready to read all 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Excellent stories !!! I can’t wait to read more !!! You’re a very talented writer !!! I hope you enjoy writing these stories as much as I enjoy reading them !!!

enmpolymanenmpolyman11 days ago

Loved it! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I would love to read "Mom gets up close and personal with son's college girlfriend".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50775 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES