All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Mom's Lap of Luxury'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 224 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Hmm, the choices you lay out sound fun. I say all of the above.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 5 years ago
Fast paced and hot

Almost too fast, because Sarah could have just explored with Brynn, then with Rachel in a different story. However, Brynn has already met Cory, but they haven't fucked yet. This begs to be corrected in the next installment. And there got to be a lesbian threesome between Sarah, Brynn and Rachel. And of course, the son has to finally fuck Rachel too, or maybe get fucked by a strap-on, sandwiched between two women, while eating the third woman's cunt.

Long story short: Don't waste the unfulfilled potential by moving on to a different plot. Stay with those lovely female characters for a little longer, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

My favorite author you never disappoint.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Another SSL classic. I loved it. I think the next chapter needs to start with Brynn and Rachel meeting at Sarah's for a hot three-way. Cory could come in during that and give Brynn some more cock she craves. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
answer to question

Last 3 choices..............Ne F'ing way!!!!!!!!!!!

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 5 years ago
Great Story.

Another great story, I don't know how you do it. Love all the stories you are contemplating. Perhaps start with the family orgy, then seduce the sister-in-law. Looking forward to the next chapter, we all are.

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
ALL OF THE ABOVE

would be hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please..your ruining it with lesbianisn

Just Cory and mom..over and over .. sure more trips, impregnation.. but goodness I didn't like the lesvianism.. I wanted Cory having her legs bent ,in their home bed, driving her into a wall repeatedly.. vqxi2z

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story teller of note

The first 5 suggestions all have some promise of being HOT stories. Your excellent style of writing will definitely do it justice. Thanks for keeping "It" up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
:(

Not nearly as good as previous chapters all the stupid bold face sections and text/email shit got old fast. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sequels

ROAD TRIP, SUMMER OF LUST AND SURPRISE I'M PREGNANT WOULD BE THREE TO START WITH

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 5 years ago
Going forward...

I like where this last story went... I’d like to see it expanded. First, I like the married woman woven into the story, becoming a long term love interest of the mom. I could see her leaving her husband, and becoming a couple with the mom, and lover to her son, with both of them becoming pregnant. The mom needs to have at least one baby with her son, but the other mom should have a few.

I would like to see the college girl meet the son and a love relationship develop between them, where they marry, and continue to have a loving relationship with the mom, together and separately. She the son’s age, and would be a great long term partner. She would be accepting of his relationship with his mom and his other lovers, eagerly participating. She should have several kids by the son.

I also like the side stories incorporating the daughter, sister, and sisters-in-law. Daughter should be brought into the fold, seduced by mom, and then fucked by son and his girlfriend (college girl), getting pregnant too and forming a threesome, living with son and his girlfriend (wife?). The mom’s sister is brought in too, seduced by the mom and her girlfriend, and fucked by the son, knocked up too, and becomes a threesome with the mother and her girlfriend. Lastly, the sister-in-law is brought in to the group, becoming pregnant by the son, and regularly returns to share the love and get knocked up again.

Guess you can tell I have an impregnation fetish. lol

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
! object!

You're the judge, Jasmine. I hope you'll sustain my objection. I know the flow of the story required that men be portrayed as poor cunnilinguists. However, many of us are quite good at giving head. I always tell my lady how beautiful she is - both totally and her moist treat I am about to enjoy to bring her to ecstasy. I love the aroma and inhale it deeply before, during, and after cunnilingus. I worship your entire vulva - lips, slit, clit, etc. And while my tongue dances on your sweet juicy peach as I savor your flavor, I will be (as you so elegantly stated) "finger banging" you! Tapping and rubbing your G-spot! Then serious clit attention with tongue and sucking that tender shoot until your thighs squeeze my ears, you thrust up against my face and explode in orgasms. Cunnilingus is my favorite sex act. I've been told, "You have a very talented tongue!" So, what say you, Judge Jasmine? Objection overruled? Or objection sustained?

I loved your story. Five stars even if my objection is overruled! I'm available! Have tongue, will delight! Let me know if you're interested.

Garyd3azGaryd3azabout 5 years ago
Awesome, again...

Agree with amadeuserotic. Great story base. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

As always I love reading your stories. Can't wait for the next one and looking forward to rereading some favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Backseat Mommy: Dorm Orgy

Son and his college buddies set up a marathon orgy for Sarah and fucks the shit out of her, making her air tight over and over again. One scene having her ass in the air while the guys take turns cumming in her cunt until they actually fill it up. Then one of Sarah’s lesbian/bi-sexual friends Rachel, who is part of the orgy, uses a straw to suck a lot of the cum out of her cunt before she buries her face in Sarah’s cunt why the guys take turns fucking Rachel’s ass and cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story as usual

Great chapter. I vote for Mom's Orgy or Sibling Seduction as next chapters. (or both!)

walt555walt555about 5 years ago
Great as usual

Officially casting my vote for sibling seduction for the sequel. Thanks for another great story.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
All of those

Add of those

largejames22largejames22about 5 years ago
Need to finish first

Jasmine before you move the story on you need to write another chapter with these four Characters. I think everyone who had read this chapter wants the Lesbian threesome and then the son to join. Personally I would like to see Bryan been told that Rachel is her new Mistress and then the story can progress onwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thnk u sooo much

Been asking for a sequel for a while great to c it happen thnk u

rem556rem556about 5 years ago
More:

Any of your proposed chapters would be awesome. You could even do a pt 2 to this chapter and pick up where this left off! Whatever you come up with I'm sure will be great, as usual!

noficidenoficideabout 5 years ago
Great story as always!

I think Mom's Orgy should be next, seducing her daughter and turning her into son's new submissive would be hot. "Supprise I'm pregnant" and "Wild Incest Orgy" could be a combined story, and make a great final chapter to the series but if it's done after you introduce the sister than she should be in there as well. Anyways as the title says Great Story, can't wait for your next one, whatever it may be.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW 💖💖💖💖💖

I most definitely love your erotic fantasy. Surprise us. Can't wait 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

TamaboneTamaboneabout 5 years ago
Return of an old favorite.

Your Backseat Mommy series was my first exposure to your erotica. When I saw the title of this story a literally squealed out loud.

And this story was HOT!

This was an interesting expansion of your previous work. Not enough of the mom and son action from the original series, but a welcome addition of her discovery of her lesbian desires.

2 critiques though. 1 when Sarah checked Rachel's age she should have seen her name on her ID. She should have commented that she saw Rachel's name then, instead of asking her later. 2 Brynn went from being bi-curious to full on totally submissive slut to Sarah AND Cory. A slow burn of Sarah eating Brynn the first day then Brynn eating her on a second meeting and strap on sex maybe the third time would have been more realistic from the stand point Brynn was implied to be coming from.

But I love all your work and hope you continue this series with an encounter between Brynn and Rachel and Sara.

londonazullondonazulabout 5 years ago
Chooses

Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant or Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprise I'm Pregnant

I would like to see this one be done, also Rachel and corey would be great

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Great Chapter

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy

She seduces her daughter and has a family threesome.

Like the story here is My Nomination for the Next Chapter.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 5 years ago
Next Episode

Any of those suggested except the "Surprise, I'm Pregnant". The order you have them listed makes sense. Looking forward to seeing the next installment.

You can start off with expanding on the group introduced with this chapter, expanding the cast with college and other friends and developing the characters so as to carry them on into the other chapters. Maybe base around fall activities at the school, football and basket ball, homecoming, frat and sorority parties, ect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We love where this is going!!!

Horsegallicker and I loved this addition to the series! As she is new to your stories we read the entire series from the start together for bedtime reading hehe. And this latest chapter really got her going me thinks...wink 😉.

We think your ideas for further chapters are awesome but agree with others that the current cast deserve more development. A tie-in chapter developing moms ‘girlfriends’ characters and involvement might work here.

Backseat Mommy: Pussy Harem. Mom offers her ‘girlfriends’ to her son for their mutual pleasure.

Possibilities? Hmmm! What do you think Jasmine?

As always, looking forward to more,

Brokenlance13 and Horsegallicker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Choices

Choices 1 2 4 6 and 8 sound amazing a definite yes to all of those

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 5 years ago
OMG

That is one very hot story, l just loved it, lol, l would like to recommend that u write all of those suggestions an it doesn't have to be in the order that u listed them either lol, do em in any order that u wish, just make sure that they get done, as long as your having fun writing em naturally, lol.

Cheers CGA

congenialokicongenialokiabout 5 years ago
Further episode

Loved the continuing story, feel the relationships in the last chapter can be further explored, you have set a really good platform for at least one more episode before moving on I think.

horsegallickerhorsegallickerabout 5 years ago
Oh gawd yes!!!

Love the Backseat Mommy series and LOVE ❤️ this chapter!!! I have a Rachel in my life and love her. I sense your Rachel becoming more demanding of Mommy😋 and would love for you to explore the lesbian/bi aspect more in depth before you move on. Maybe the three girls visit that wonderful club and Big Rosie?

Gawd you are an inspiration.

Waiting with moist anticipation for your next instalment

Horsegallicker

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
Cleared for take it off

All of those look like great ideas. What about camping road trip with new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Ideas

I think, Backseat Mommy: Mom's Mistress, Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy, and Backseat Mommy: Sibling Seduction are the best ideas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I can see all possible future story plots but the Incest Island one.

Again, another great story! Keep returning to your stories for rereading.

Keep up your great works!!

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dom to sister sub to daughter

However you wish to expand your series, I will follow. I do think Sarah should keep exploring her dominant side. Starting with her sister, but she should be submissive to both of her children. 5 stars as is your usual.

P. S. Having any luck with your Mistress search.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like these ideas for possible sequels:

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy She seduces her daughter and has a family threesome.

Backseat Mommy: Road Trip Mom and son go on their own road trip during Spring Break. (Readers note: But no new male partner, please)

Backseat Mommy: Sibling Seduction Mom seduces her sister and shares her with her son.

Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant Son impregnates Mom. (maybe)

Backseat Mommy: Trip to Incest Island Mom and son go to an island retreat for incestuous couples and families only, and compete in incest sex Olympics. (Readers note: maybe add the daughter and mom's sister as well)

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 5 years ago
More please!

A great addition to the Backseat Mommy series. I liked the way you ended it. Much anticipation about what comes next ( pun intended). I wish this was an illustrated story. Lots of great images in my mind, but it is always nice to see what someone else has as their image.

Of the possible additional chapters - ALL of them Please! Mom's Mistress, Mom's Orgy and Sibling Seduction sound particularly delicious since they dovetail very nicely with my pre-existing fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Welcome Back

Ahhhhh, Backseat Mommy. I have missed you,

I love a number of Series you make and eagerly await continuations for a number of them. (upon review, it looks like not very many, as most look like they are done - or aren't going to be added too)

Backseat Mommy is definitely one of them & I'm glad new installments are coming out. (after what felt like a painfully long wait) Great chapter.

Future installments that sound good to me? Mom's mistress, Road trip, Summer of Lust. (basically anything that focuses primarily on the main mother/son characters) You could probably end the series (in the FAR future please) with Wild incest orgy.

I also recall, you had a story idea for the son sharing his mommy with his college girlfriend (threesome). That could be interesting too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES!!

Sweet Jesus, was this hot!! I wish I could crawl into your mind a live there awhile - you continually deliver erotica that pushes my personal buttons. Don't stop!!

Any or all of the ideas you've proposed would be winners as follow-ups (especially an Incest Island sequel)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
your own version

you relly NEED to do your own Multi chapter version of: A New Life by Helen1954

PLEEEAAASSSSEEE???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super as always x

A brilliant new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you ! Please continue the series :)

Thanks a lot for writing this chapter. One of the best series here on lit :)

Please do write more chapters. I personally prefer "Backseat Mommy: Road Trip" where Cory won't be busy with his studies and will thoroughly fuck his mom the way she wants it. Just raw mom and son incestual sex.

Sam382Sam382about 5 years ago
You. Are. A. GODDESS!!

As the title of this comment implies; you are a GODDESS, silkstockingslover. A GODDESS of Erotic Fiction, but a GODDESS none the less.

I think that it was a wonderful idea for Sarah to explore her sexuality after her Sexual Re-Awakening. And by her exploring her lesbian.bisexual side it opens up the possibilities of what could happen between her and her son, Cory, especially IF and when he gets himself a girlfriend his own age. Which brings up the thought of possibly introducing Cory and Rachel; they could have fun with each other, and with Sarah as their "mommy/pet slut".

As for a follow up; I suggest 'Sibling Seduction', followed by 'Mom's Orgy', and then 'Summer of Lust'. But whichever one you decide to go with next, you HAVE TO begin it with Sarah in Cory's dorm room telling him all the sordid details of how she began to further explore her sexuality; we really need to see his reaction. And at some point definitely need to include another threesome with Brynn, but this time Brynn is taking Cory's cock up the ass while munching on Sarah's delectable mature cunt; don't need Brynn going home to her lame dick hubby and kids all knocked up. And possibly a threesome with Brynn and Rachel, or with Cory and Rachel; I seriously think that Rachel would be perfect for Cory, and make for a wonderful cunt-munching daughter in-law for Sarah.

SiodisSiodisabout 5 years ago
Another 5 Star performance!

Once again, you've hit another Grand Slam. I'm going to be sore a few days from this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved the story. Should do it with her seducing and dominating the daughter with the son helping it along. And the son could also get the sister-in-law by seducing her while in a car after picking her up from the airport.

myofufmyofufabout 5 years ago
Awesome

This series is awesome. Disappointed to be finished with it, hoping you post the next chapters soon

lcazlcazabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter

Another great story. I think the next chapter should be Sarah helping Brynn seduce her nephew. Maybe he is having behavioral problems and gets sent to his aunt's to try and keep him out of trouble. I like the idea of the stories moving away from the mother-son aspect. Not that it isn't enjoyable, but you did a good job of building up Sarah to not just be a mommy-slut, but also a woman with her own needs that her busy son can't always fulfill.

That being said, if you don't like that idea, my second choice is Sarah seducing her daughter. Or maybe she is summoned to her son's dorm room only to find him balls-deep in his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Series

I just finished reading the series and it is excellent! This is exactly the kind of writing style I have been looking for. Well written and with plenty of action. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please. I'd love the pregnant one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please write them all.

Amazing story that needs many more chapters.

SahqomedpeytteSahqomedpeytteabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I don't often like straight porn (i almost always go for lesbian or futa) but i absolutely love this series. As for what I'd like to see next, Mom's Orgy and Surprise I'm Pregnant both sound hot as hell.

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
All of the above?

But save "Backseat Mommy: Wild Incest Orgy" for last. They ALL sound good.

You are one of the best writers on this site, and I am thrilled that you are still writing.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

This story has everything in it, please continue with this story line. This story is too hot to stop now!

IkarisIkarisabout 5 years ago
Always a great story from You.

Pretty much....always great stories. Like the storyline, real raunchy, but you do that sooo well. Would like to see more...Mom's Orgy, Sibling Seduction, Summer of Lust, all sound great. And if you do Surprise I'm Pregnant (which would be interesting) then you have to follow it up with Wild Incest Orgy.....just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Raven?

I noticed you wrote you hit on raven, did you mean Rachel?

messerschmiedmesserschmiedabout 5 years ago
Awesome as always

Please continue

Firzen007Firzen007about 5 years ago
Love it

Love all the suggestions. Would love to read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sequal

i say getting the daughter involved hate seeing a slut loyal to someone split power.. and defiantly want that preg story be hot.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 5 years ago
Favorite Addition!

I would love to see mom, her sister and son; and whoever else you can come up with! Great Series!

cub06cub06about 5 years ago

I love the sound of every sequel idea you mentioned. Do them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so glad for update, road trip, summer of lust and impregnate sound amazing! please do one of them

TopazThornTopazThornabout 5 years ago
They all seem good

You all the options seem good,makes it hard to say . The pregnancy one I don't think fits. You could also add in the new lesbian lovers to meat and get involved with the son as well. Will be looking forward to the way you choose to go. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more stories

I would say the order for next stories road trip, summer of lust, trip to incest island and then surprise im pregnant. I love all your stories but more importantly the backseat mommy series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Road Trip, Summer of Lust, and Surprise I'm Pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Didn't really like the lesbian angle, should stick with just Cory and his mom.

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 5 years ago

sibling seduction, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT SERIES

Seems like you have the natural order down on your own, though I would hope they would seduce and bring more people in to their trysts in roadtrip. Save the pregnant one for last and swap it with incest island instead.

Unitedhawk6Unitedhawk6about 5 years ago
I need them

They all sound so good. I need them in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please keep them cumming (; my favorite stories I’ve read on here. Usually it’s father daughter or brother sister but this is hot and gets me off so fast

lovemmyhairylovemmyhairyabout 5 years ago
Possible sequels ... pleaase, must have

Just some suggestion, actually humble request.

Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant

Son impregnates Mom. (definately)

Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

Son moves back in with now single Mom for the summer. As family of the conjugal kind. with a early 3-5month pregnant mom.

Backseat Mommy: Road Trip

Mom and son go on their own road trip during Spring Break. Very preg mom.

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy

She seduces her daughter after sis discovers who;s the daddy, and has a family threesome.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 5 years ago
Love this series! Glad to see it renewed!

I vote for -

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy

followed by

Backseat Mommy: Sibling seduction

followed by

Backseat Mommy: Road trip

In fact, my preference is that Road trip leads into Sibling seduction (Sarah and Cory vist's Sarah's sister which is the reason for the road trip).

But love this, one of my absolute favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Work

Please keep them cumming because you keep me wanting to lol.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Excellent series

By all means please keep them cuming.

mykalalovemykalaloveabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Just finished the entire series and the story line has kept me .... cumming back for more. From beginning to now it has been a thrilling ride and no matter where there road leads, I look forward to the trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talent.

merlinuk69merlinuk69about 5 years ago
Amazing series

Thank you for this series, truly amazing.

I have just read all 7 chapters in one go and am now saddened I haven't got another to read. Please tell me that there will be many more chapters of Sarah's adventures.

I can't wait, in eager anticipation, thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Keep it going. Enjoyed all of the stories very much. I think we all like to see what's next. I've read a lot of stories but this one as keep me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Want to hear more about Sarah’s bisexual awakening and dominance and see how it works out with Cory included. This could be several pages long...

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Good

I certainly like your writing style, but I prefer a story with some sexual tension before they copulate.

You asked for suggestions: Cory fails a class and tries to seduce his lecturer. When he discovers she prefers the female of the species, he enlists Sarah to seduce her.

I would be interested to read a comment from you on my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's a reason why...

...different spices and flavours come in different packets. I don't get why so many writers feel like they need to take a good story idea and eventually empty every possible sexual fetish into the mix over endless repetitive chapters. Some things just don't go together.

Exploring family intimacy is fine and that can naturally lead to some oral and eventually anal exploration. Even the possibility of pregnancies and lactation can make sense.

Turning things into an all-out orgy with partner swapping and bi-curious interplay going on between newly introduced characters is just shitting in the rose garden. The same goes for BDSM stuff and gay male. It's like the original characters have gone through personality transplants and awakened as porno actors in a new script each chapter. Every topic has its fans but very few want to have ALL the varieties in the same ongoing fantasy.

Yes, it's fantasy but keep it somewhat real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue !!

This is one if the sexiest series on lit, please do continue writing :)

I've read all the chapters multiple times and still love cumming because of this sexy mom son pair. Please do write 'Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust' as this might be a very good sequel. Son moving in with now single mom will be so fucking hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Backseat mommy

i read completely read through the first two chapters and just skimmed through the others. i thought i was pretty fair about things being from the hippie era and now at 66 thought i had seen about every thing to see. but if this story was even half true then we have one sick country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pregnant mom and then there kids finding out!

The mom forgets the pill to truly be her sons and then 20 years later there kids find out the whole truth...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
chapter suggestions

aside from the suggested chapters(I'd suggest doing the impregnation part during Cory's final year/at Christmas) I wouldn't mind a chapter of mommy going to that club, her falling asleep in the dorm room after a fuck and being discovered by Cory's roommates, Cory's girlfriend meeting mommy without any of them knowing their connections, maybe mommy finding a new job, mommy maybe starting a video chat with daughter while Cory is fucking her ass etc. Maybe mommy checking out the college girls sorority and thinking about taking a extra class or two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like 2

Summer of Lust and impregnating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do a gangbang next!

Get Cory and his buddies to fuck the shit out of his mom! Would love to see that next

StevieK89StevieK89over 4 years ago
More please

I love this series i cant waitto read the next chapter!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Love this whole series! So hot and fun. Not to serious but not over the top unbelievable either. It's just right. I'll read the next chapter ( even if it is the over the top Incest Olympics, haha) but my choice would be Mom's Orgy. We heard about the daughter way back and I've been dying for her to join the fun. I mean, a girl as hot as the Mom but younger, who wouldn't want that three way? Probably equally as hot would be a three way with the aunt. Either way the two women probably look so much alike that it would be like fucking two Sara's at once! Keep up the great work, you're now one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please keep writing !!

Loved all the chapters. Please keep on writing this series is just getting sexxier :)

kip127kip127over 4 years ago
Loved it

Magnificent story. Backseat Mommy: Mom's Orgy would be the best next I believe. Son shouldn't share with another man.

Freetime45Freetime45over 4 years ago
This could be the next series in itself

This is a perfect spinoff honestly. Sarah exploring her dominant side is hot especially with how everything went down in this story. I'm sure whatever comes next for Sarah will be amazing either way but her having turned a woman into her pet in an hour, perfection.

ajignats0410ajignats0410over 4 years ago
Great story

This whole series is fantastic. I love the character twists and it’s hot.

Can’t wait for the next chapters

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
I love your stories

Wow, I have to let you know I love your stories especially this series. You wants to know which topics your readers would like you to continue with. All the options are totally hot, although I would have to cast my votes for Mom's orgy or sibling seduction.

I wanted to thank you for all your stories. I have read them all at least once, some 3 and 4 times. Last week I had my girlfriend read a couple of your mom son stories. I had told her that I had wanted to fuck my mother, my sister and a number of cousins and aunts. She didn't say anything to much about it until after she read two of your stories. One of them being when the mother turns into a mommy slut for her son. After she read them she looked at me and said "So is that what you want?". I told her yes. Later that day we were play crib and she was wearing a house coat and nothing else. She said we should make it more interesting and called me son. She asked me to go get two pieces of paper and we were to right on each one what we wanted if we won. She told me " Son, it can be absolutely anything at all." I said What if you don't want to do it. It is sexual." She replied, "So my son has fantasies about his Mommy." I looked down and responded with a quiet "Yes, I do". We startered the game and then she said, "Son, if one of us skunks the other the person who wins can pick which one of the items on the paper they want or both items." We continued the game and I skunked her. She looked at me and slid her piece of paper over to me and said, "Well son what do you want? I turned her piece of paper over and read it. It said " I want to see and suck my son's cock like I have wanted to do for years." I slid my piece of paper to hr and she read it, "I want to fuck my mother like I have fantasized for decades." She smiles at me and I tell her to get up and drop her house coat. She does, I smile looking at her naked body. I tell her to get over on her knees in front of me and suck her son's cock. She does and then as she is looking up to me with lust in her eyes she says, "Oh son your mommy has wanted this since I saw you masterbating when you were younger." I look into her lust filled eyes and tell her, "Well then Mommy slut you had better make up for lost time." She took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck my cock. I was moaning saying "That's it mommy suck your son's cock. Oh yes you are a great cock sucker mommy. It looks and feels so good to finally have my cock in your mouth." She moans and pulls my cock out of her mouth and says, "I love sucking your cock son, but mommy needs you back in the whole you came out of so many years ago. Mommy needs her son to fuck her like the mommy slut she truly is." I took her hand and we alkyd to the bedroom. I took off my shirt and socks the only clothes I had left on and told her to get on the bed on her hands and knees. She did and then looking back at me she says, "Come on son come fuck your mommy like we have both wanted for years. Come fuck me baby. I need my son to fuck his mommy." I get on the bed behind her and slap her ass telling her, "you really are a very naughty mommy as only a very naughty mommy would beg for her sone to fuck her." Looking back at me she says, "Yes I am a very naughty mommy. I have fantasized about you fucking me while other have fucked me for years. Now fuck your mommy son." I shoved my cock into her and she let out a loud moan. Saying, "Yes, finally fuck me son. Fuck your mommy's cunt. God yes your cock feels so good fucking mommy's cunt. Harder son fuck me harder, pound your mommy's cunt." I pounded her hard then slapped her ass. She said, "Yes spank mommy son. Mommy has been so bad for not doing this years ago we could have been doing this for some long. Fuck me I am so close to cumming son. Make your mommy cum while you fuck her. You truly are a mother fucker now son. Yes, I am coming cum in me son cum in your mommy, cum in the whole you came out of so long ago." I said to her, "That's it mommy cum all over your son's cock you fucking mommy slut. Only a true mommy slut would let her son fuck and have fantasized about fucking her son for years. Cum all over my cock as I cum in your cunt mommy. CUM NOW MOMMY SLUT." We came at the same time. It was amazing how she kept the role play going. It would have never happened without your stories.

Thank you again.

quwykxzquwykxzover 4 years ago
Next Chapter Suggestion

I think that Mom's Orgy would be the best option for the next chapter, but Sibling Seduction would be okay, as well, though I think it would be best if Sibling Seduction followed Mom's Orgy.

Good Series so far, and I hope it continues, but only for maybe 3 to 5 more chapters.

In my opinion, the series should conclude in this order:

1) Mom's Orgy

2) Sibling Seduction

3) Mom's Mistress

4) Surprise, I'm Pregnant

5) Wild Incest Orgy

In any case, I'm looking forward to reading what you decide on for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The next chapter/s

I love your Backseat Mommy stories it is great and I'm very happy you posted this story after more than 2 years. The trip to incest Island will be a great next story followed by sibling seduction, Mom Orgy and Mom's Mistress. I hope you keep this series going a bit longer because this is the best incest story on Literotica and I've been using Literotica from 2009 and this by far is my favorite incest series. When you take you time and write the story it is absolutely amazing but when you rush it is just like most stories on Literotica okay or nice but not great. I hope we don't have to wait too long like how we waited for this story. It's almost a year since this was posted so I hope to be read a new story on this series very soone😉👍🏽. Great work so far and keep it up Silkstockingslover👍🏽👍🏽

Curiousreader1167Curiousreader1167over 4 years ago
Yes Please!

Love this storyM i hope you write ALL of those options!

Great work!

SensualDudeSensualDudeover 4 years ago
OMG

I LUV this series. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cumming and Cumming

All your stories are so erotic that I can’t stop cumming to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50758 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...