All Comments on 'Backseat Revelations'

by LindseyLuv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A decent start

Needed some editing, a bunch of misspellings, but a good story and I'd like to see future stories about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Luved Your Story

Well written and paced. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story and pace!

I loved the line 'tight teen twat!' There are a couple more tight places for Jackson to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tempting

Loved fill with cuteness

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really liked it.

Clean up the POV issues and those few typos and it's a 5

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
And they showed up at her great aunt's home looking thoroughly fucked.

It's difficult to hide the smile on your face after you've had sex with your best fuck buddy. The glow gives you away.

Great story. Good luck in the contest.

LookingGlassLickerLookingGlassLickerover 4 years ago
Ugh

I love it, those "it just kinda happened" scenarios. All bundled up in a cramped space only makes it hotter.

I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of your stories.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago

Nice first time story. Enjoyed the set up and the sex.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

LOL

I wonder who started the myth about taking all your clothes off to keep warm. I suppose if it leads to sex it might work, but generally speaking you'd lose more heat.

Taking wet clothes off, yes, and taking clothes off to quickly share heat from a warm person to someone who's hypothermic also makes sense, but otherwise it sounds like an excuse to snuggle naked together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story - an ideal way to get intimate with someone

Great story. I imagined being in that situation with my slightly older sister. The pragmatic sense of keeping close and the necessity of maintaining heat through being naked together. The accidental but maybe somewhat inevitable arousal and then the ultimate intimacy of fucking and cumming inside her. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story.

Stretches the imagination a bit, but not badly.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn. That was pretty hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindseyLuv@LindseyLuv
Hello everyone! My name’s Lindsey, and I’m an amateur erotica author. I enjoy writing fantasy-themed smut exploring a variety of sexual practices, but I hope you'll enjoy reading them even more!