Backseat Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, should we... I mean, we could keep our underwear on... But...

"Yeah..." Lindsey's own breathless voice joined his. "I-I'm sure it... uh, it'll work better if there's nothing blocking the body heat... right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think so too..."

As Jackson reached down and pulled off his underwear, Lindsey averted her eyes again. She couldn't deny that part of her wanted to see him, stripped naked before her, but she did her best to ignore it.

"Just... promise not to look, ok?"

Jackson nodded. Staring pointedly at the roof of the car, Lindsey swallowed nervously before unbuttoning her shirt, letting it fall into the footwell as she fiddled with the zipper of her jeans. Down to her underwear, she could feel the bitter cold attacking her bare skin, and the desire to get back under cover overpowered her nerves. Fiddling behind her back with numbing fingers, she struggled to unhook her bra, and when she finally did she let out a yelp of surprise as the fabric slipped from her hand, sending the item straight down onto Jackson's face.

A frozen moment hung in the air, before the pair started laughing. Settling back down, Lindsey, reached down and slipped off her panties, the momentum of the moment carrying her forward before she could second guess herself. Hurriedly dragging the mountain of fabric back over themselves, the pair did their best to ignore the feeling of the other person's naked body, pressed so close to their own. But soon they were snuggled down again, and Lindsey couldn't deny the way her bare breasts felt pressed against Jackson's chest, her nipples stiffened by the cold and unmistakable against his skin.

If she'd felt strange before, it was nothing to how she felt now. In the dark, she could feel her cheeks burning bright red, and she desperately hoped Jackson couldn't see. Between them, her heartbeat pounded in her chest, mixing with Jackson's as the two childhood friends held onto each other, already feeling warmer.

She could barely breathe as she slid her arms back over his shoulders, feeling his hands take hold on her waist once again. Even though they'd held each other this way only moments before, without their clothes it felt so much more intimate, and Lindsey, could feel the butterflies in her stomach reaching a fever pitch. Between my legs, she felt a tingling in her loins, and she bit her lip hard in an attempt to calm herself down.

Truth be told, she'd never seen a man naked before; she'd never had a boyfriend stick around long enough to get that far. Underneath her, pressed against her thigh, she could feel something hard, and it took her a moment to realise what it was. Concealing a gasp, the young woman. Is that... it can't be...? But then, what else could it be? Lindsey realised it could be only one thing; Jackson's penis!

Underneath her, she felt her best friend shuffle uncomfortably, and his half-erect cock pressed against her thigh, only inches from her virgin pussy. Lindsey felt a thrill of excitement ripple through her, but she repressed it. She didn't know what to think. Did he... Like her? How long had he felt that way? Was he... thinking about her now?

She knew that last part had to be true. After all, she was thinking about him, and it had to be hard to think of anything else with a naked girl pressed on top of you. She couldn't believe this was happening, could never have believed it would happen. Part of her leapt for joy, but the rest of her was just as confused as ever. Should she say something? Try to take it further? Settling her head down onto his chest, she whispered out to him in the dark.

"We should... we should sleep."

"Yeah... Sleep..." Underneath her, she felt his cock twitch, still pressed against her soft thigh. Despite her words, she knew she couldn't sleep like this. A minute passed. Then another. Soon, an hour had gone by, and Lindsey was still awake, staring silently at the back of the chairs in front. The two lay together, perfectly still, until a voice broke the silence.

"Lindsey... Are you still awake?"

The young woman froe. She didn't know whether to speak up, or stay silent. Underneath her, she could still feel his hard cock, throbbing against her leg, and how hot it was making her feel. Between her thighs, she could feel how damp her pussy had gotten, and she squeezed them tightly together in an attempt to relieve the pressure. It didn't work.

A long moment passed, and she didn't hear anything else from him. She wondered if she should've spoken up, should've said something, should've confessed how she felt, and she was seconds away from opening her mouth when a sudden movement made her pause.

Behind her, she felt the grip on her back tighte, and the hips underneath her shift, just enough for the hard shaft pressed against her leg to slip between her thighs. She felt like her heart was about to burst out of her mouth. The thick rod felt even hotter squeezed between her legs, the head ever so slightly damp against her skin. It felt... nice. Really nice. Then she felt him start to move.

Lindsey had to bite her lip to stop herself moaning as between her legs, Jackson began to thrust, sliding his cock against her, as the pressure of her legs kept him upright and rock solid.

Her heart stopped in her chest as she felt him moving. Oh my god. Oh my god, he's really doing it! Her brain went into overdrive, trying to make sense of what was happening as she felt his cock thrusting slowly, softly, between her thighs. She knew she had to say something, but she had no idea what, especially not now. The last thing she wanted was for him to stop. So, in a mixture of fear and excitement, she lay still, and silent.

Her pussy was absolutely soaked. Her pelvis felt hot, incredibly hot, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself moaning in pleasure, the simple act of his thrusts sending her body into a state of near-ecstasy. God, she wanted him. Wanted to feel him inside her, taking her, taking her virginity and making her a woman. Words couldn't describe how badly she wanted Jackson to toss her onto her back, clamp her mouth shut, and pound himself into her till she came.

She lay still for what felt like an eternity, just waiting for him to take it further, to force himself into her, before the pressure became too great, and she began moving her hips back in time with his. Slowly, gently, she raised them up as he pulled back, and let them fall down as he pushed up. Not by much, no more than an inch, but it was enough to make her pussy gush with anticipation.

Underneath her, Jackson let out a groan and started to buck his hips faster. He must think I'm asleep, she thought to herself. Should I...? Maybe I should tell him... But despite her thoughts, Lindsey did nothing. She felt his hands move down her body, across the small of her back to her ass, giving it a soft squeeze as he continued to fuck her thighs. His thrusts started to get longer, driving further up and down, and soon she felt his shaft pressed against her nether lips.

The feeling of him so close to her virgin entrance was just too much, and Lindsey let out an involuntary mewl of arousal. Immediately, Jackson's movements stopped, and the young woman bit her lip. Damn it! Don't stop now! From the darkness, she heard a voice, shaking with nervousness.

"Lindsey...? A-are you awake...?"

"Don't stop..." was all she managed to say. The lust in her voice surprised even her, the shaky, drawn-out vowels and underlying moan sending ripples through both of them. Immediately, she felt Jackson's hands tense up, squeezing her ass, before his hips started to move again. The girl shut her eyes tight, still moving her hips, drawing him closer to her virgin entrance. She couldn't deny it anymore; she wanted him inside her, want him to make love to her, right there, on the backseat of his car! She loved him, deeply, desperately, and she'd do anything to take things further.

"Please... Jackson..."

"Yeah...?" The young man's voice was as breathless as hers., the tip of his cock pressed firmly against her slit, his hips grinding up and down, grinding against hers, making her whole body shiver with arousal.

"I want you to... to fuck me... please... I can't take it anymore...!"

Without a word, she felt him grab her hips firmly, and press himself against her entrance. Even if she'd wanted to, it was too late to turn back now. With a firm push on the small of her back, he raised his hips, and Lindsey cried out as she felt his cock sink into her virgin snatch, piercing her hymen and burying itself in her to the hilt.

Slowly, she turned her head to look at Jackson, a look of absolute pleasure plastered on her features. She stared down for a long, silent moment, mouth hanging open and eyes wide, adjusting to the feeling of penetration, before reaching out and cupping his face, her best friend-turned-lover, and kissing him deeply. Between them, she could feel her walls relaxing around his girth, expanding to fit his thick member, and growing braver she began to over her hips once more, rolling them softly and mewling into his mouth as the two began to make love.

Her movements were jerky and clumsy, but as she stared into Jackson's eyes, she could think of nothing but the love she felt for him. Holding on tight, she started to ride him fast, lifting her hips and letting them drop down again, feeling his firm shaft slide in and out of her sopping snatch. In response, Jackson began to move his hips too, thrusting up to meet her, pushing himself deep into his childhood friend before withdrawing.

It took a while for the pair to find their rhythm, but soon they were fucking like crazy. Lindsey moaned loudly until Jackson pulled her head back towards him, pressing his lips to hers and kissing her more passionately than ever. As his cock sank into her over and over again, his tongue slipped into her mouth, tangling with hers as he took her virginity. She didn't know if he was still a virgin, but she honestly didn't care.

"I wanted this for so long, Lindsey. Wanted you. I love you"

"I-I love you too... I've l-loved you... for y-years...!" Lindsey's high-pitched voice mingled with her moans. "I'm s-sorry I pre... pretended to b-be asleep...!" Her pussy was on fire, the sex felt better than anything she'd ever experienced before, and as she confessed her feelings for her best friend her movements only get faster, more desperate, pumping her hips as hard as she could while underneath her Jackson bucked and groaned. "I wanted to s-see how far you'd go... whether you.. wanted me too... I'm s-sorry..." She shut her eyes tight in shame, keeping her hips moving as best as she could.

Just then, she felt Jackson grab her tight, and flip her onto her back, rolling on top of her and quickly forcing his cock back into her quivering pussy. Lindsey squealed, the sudden change of position exhilarating her, and she grabbed hold of his back as Jackson growled, pounding into her with a fury she'd never seen from him before. Legs up in the air, dangling uselessly, the young woman cried out in pain and pleasure as her lover buried his face in her neck, kissing and biting her as he fucked her mercilessly.

Underneath her, she felt his hand still groping at her ass, and as he drove his cock into the deepest parts of your aching pussy, she could only moan and mewl. With his cock thrusting deeply in and out of her, she was helpless to do anything but shake your hips back up in time, squealing and moaning in erotic ecstasy.

In the heat of the moment, she barely registered her legs, wrapping themselves around him, keeping him deep inside her as she clung on to his back for dear life, panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. Inside her, she could feel the first sparks of climax beginning to ignite, and she cried out into Jackson's ear as he dominated her, the man of her dreams, her childhood best friend. "Yes...! Fuck me, fuck me Jackson...! I love you, I love you so much...! Fuck me!"

Above her, she felt his pace start to falter, and she wrapped herself even tighter around him. Completely lost in the pleasure, his face buried in her neck as she hung on tight to his shoulders, she knew he must be getting close too. Each deep thrust sent new waves through her, and with each passing second, she felt her climax rising.

"Yes...! Yes...! Yes, don't stop, don't stop, don't stopdon'tstopI'mgonna...!"

With a sudden cry, she felt herself crash over the edge, her whole body spasming as a wave of incredible pleasure washed over her, dulling her senses as she began to cum. She let out a shriek of ecstasy as her lower body began to rock and shudder, squeezing her pussy around her lover's cock as she came. The ripples of pleasure exploded throughout her entire body, sending her muscles spasming and her legs shaking around his waist. She felt her back arching painfully as her body, wracked with pleasure, crashed through her climax, her entire being seized by spasms as the walls of her pussy quivered and contracted.

Through the chaos of her climax, she was dimly aware of Jackson fighting against his own orgasm, trying to pull himself out before he blew his load inside her, but her legs wrapped so tightly around him kept him buried inside. Digging her nails into his back, she wailed out through her orgasm "Cum in me! Cum in me! Do it, please!"

Finally, she felt his hips slam forward one last time, his cock pushed deep, deep inside her, as the warmth of his cum began to spread throughout her abdomen. The feeling of being creampied only made her cum harder, and a second wave of spasms crashed across her. By the time the two of them were finished, Jackson was well and truly spent, his balls thoroughly emptied into Lindsey's tight teen twat.

As their orgasms subsided, he collapsed on top of her, panting as his semen pooled inside her pussy. "Wow..."

Lindsey lay beneath him, unable to speak, just panting happily with a smile on her lips. She pulled him in close so she could kiss him again, before wrapping her arms around him, holding him in a tight embrace.

"Yeah... What a way to stay warm..."

Jackson chuckled at that. "You... you really wanted me for that long?" Lindsey nodded.

"For as long as I can remember..."

She felt him sigh, and she giggled as he ruffled her hair.

"God, I love you linds..."

"I love you too..." leaning up, she planted a kiss on his cheek. Words could describe how happy she was. No, not happy, overjoyed. "You know... something tells me the snows not gonna let up anytime soon..." She gave him a wink. "And there's a lot of other stuff I've always wanted to try.

Jackson laughed again, nuzzling back into her neck as he kissed her, his skin hot against hers. As he moved, his softening cock slipped free of her pussy, followed by a thin trail of semen, which ran out of her and began pooling on the car seat below. Lindsey smiled. "You came inside..." She didn't sound angry, or surprised, just... content

"Yeah, I guess I did... Not that I had much choice, the way you were clinging to me." He nibbled her ear softly before whispering into it. "But I really liked it..."

Lindsey let out a contented mewl. "Me too, it felt amazing..." I giggle softly, and snuggle closer "But something tells me I should start taking birth control from now on. You wouldn't want to fuck a baby into your best friend, now would you?" She laughed again, feeling his cock stiffen underneath her in response. "So, you ready for round two?"

12