Backseat Ride: Fucking Sister / Mom

Story Info
Lucus roleplays at college with his little sister and mom.
2.5k words
3.97
89.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

So far this is a three part story. Chapters in chronological order:

Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap

Backseat Ride: Son's Sex Education

Backseat Ride: Fucking Sister / Mom

All characters are 18+ years old.

***

I was eating take out Chinese food with my little sister, at the Straight Outta Goodwill dining room table in my apartment near the college campus, when she dropped a bombshell:

"Could you please pass the hot 'n sour soup?" I asked. " 'Less you're planning to hog it all."

My sister slid the container across the table. "Soo... what's it like, fucking mom?"

I damn near choked on a gristly piece of General Tso's chicken I'd been trying to bite into manageable pieces for the last thirty seconds, then in self-defense spat it out. "Whaat? Fuck's sake, Aleja. Really?"

She gave me a coolly appraising look. "That doesn't sound like a denial. You really oughta avoid high stakes poker games - you suck at lying. 'Specially the part where you almost got killed by a piece of hot dead chicken."

My eyes narrowed, I briefly considered brazening it out and lying my ass off. But, as a high-functioning aspie, I'm bad at lying, and my little sister is almost invariably the smartest person in any given room.

"You're considering brazening it out and doubling down on bullshit," Aleja explained. "That will not end well."

How the fuck does she read my mind like that?

My mind rapidly flashed through prior incidents with Aleja that did not end well. "You mean, like the eating fifteen hot dogs snafu? The hogtied and Wesson oil thing? The jumping off a one story roof to 'win' a one dollar dare fiasco? Sometimes I think you're a fucking sociopath."

"You really oughta consider using honey instead of vinegar here, sir. Again - You. Mom. Fucking. Details!"

"Fine. You gonna tell anyone?"

"Nah. I'm a sweetheart, remember? Why would I do that to my beloved brother?"

I narrowed my eyes, trying to decide whether to list off the reasons in alphabetical or chronological order.

"Main reason," she said, "it's in my best interest to keep your... indiscretions... with your mom quiet." She paused for dramatic effect - not like someone that whipsmart needs more processing time to come up with an answer. "If you cooperate, that is," she said in a disturbingly mild and softspoken voice laden with menace. "Sooo... fucking mom... best parts... GO!"

I slurped hot 'n sour soup, stalling, reluctant to set the precedent of caving to blackmail.

Aleja gave me a 'You're Running Out of Time' look.

"The cunnilingus was super hot. Inhaling her musky scent and teasing her clit, while her thighs were wrapped around my head as she came over and over... mwah!" I gave a French chef's kiss.

Aleja got up and stood close to me, wearing her Fuck Me Red sundress. (Not an actual color name -- the marketing VPs for that brand of dress didn't have the nerve to go big. Called it something like Coral Adore, as I recall. And, yes, it's more than a little fucked up that I researched the color name of a dress my little sister wore. Welcome to AspieWorld. Maybe PervertWorld? Both? Embrace the power of 'and'.)

I realized that the silence had stretched awkwardly long as I went down that mental rabbit hole.

"Show me," my sister said. "Lick my cunt too."

"No -- have you lost your gotdamn mind?"

"Becaaauuuse...?"

"You're my little sister! I'm not gonna have sex with you."

Aleja grabbed my hair and pulled my head down so it was almost touching the dress fabric covering her pubic mound. I caught a tantalizing whiff of her scent, and my traitorous dick stiffened a bit.

She briefly rolled her eyes. "Being a motherfucker is OK with you, but refusing to give a tiny lick to your sister's pussy -- THAT's the hill you wanna die on?"

I momentarily started to get riled up when she called me a motherfucker, but then... oh. Yeah. I literally fucked my mother recently. 'Motherfucker'... so stipulated, counselor.

Aleja shoved my head so my nose would have been pressed up against her pubic mound, if it weren't for the thin intervening layer of her dress and panties.

God, she smells sooo good.

I looked up into her gorgeous green eyes, enjoying the slightly painful submissiveness of having my hair yanked. "Just one little lick, right?".

"Sure," she said, unconvincingly. She lifted her dress. "Pull down my panties."

I tugged down her lacy red panties and squeezed her olive skinned thighs, muscular but overlaid with a soft feminine layer of fat, making them oh so sexy to the touch. I nuzzled her trimmed pubic hair with my lips, teasing her, still gazing up into her eyes. "You look so much like mom."

Her lips quirked in amusement, then she released the hand grabbing my hair to give my cheek a playful slap, but a bit harder than warranted by the circumstances. "You're saying I'm a decrepit old lady in her mid-thirties?"

"Fuuck. Get some perspective, sis. That ain't old. Late forties, fifties -- now THAT's old."

More eye rollage.

"I'm saying, you've got the same sexy slim thicc figure, big boobs and a large sexy booty. And your soft darker skin -- mmmm."

Another amused look. "So you're calling me fat?"

I retaliated against her saucy deliberate mischaracterization of my words by grabbing her sexy buttocks and tugging her sex into my face, giving her pussy lips and clit a sloooow teasing lick.

She groaned and her hips thrust against my face, wanting more.

I gave her clit a soft kiss and pulled my face back an inch. "OK. That's the lick I promised. You done blackmailing me?"

She grabbed my head with both hands and shoved me into her musky and, by now sopping wet, black curly pubic hair and dark labia. She growled sexily as I resumed licking. "Blackmailers always come back for more if you pay the Danegeld. Now get on your knees. I'm gonna make you my bitch."

I slowly got off my chair and sunk to my knees, feigning reluctance.

"Good boy," Aleja said, pressing her pussy back into my face. "Lick me good."

I rolled my tongue into a tube and slid it inside her, beginning to tonguefuck her, looking up at her face, her eyes locked lustfully on mine. I rolled a thumb in slow circles around her clit. Her thicc body jolted and her big breasts swayed seductively as I gave her what she craved. After a few minutes, my lips already feeling slightly abraded by her pubic hair, she suddenly came. Loudly. Like, 'wake the sleeping neighbors' loud. And then came again and again, insatiably multiorgasmic like her mother. "Gaaaaaah... Aaarrrrrgggh... ohmyfuckinggod," she explained, her legs trembling from the orgasmic release.

"Lie flat on the floor," she ordered. When I did, she straddled my face, her lower legs folded under her thighs. She pulled on my hair and began facefucking me, bucking her hips as she rode me. My view was limited to her enveloping thighs and belly, plus flashes of her dark pussy as she rode up a fraction, then thrust into my face again and again. Her strong thighs squeezed my face, and her public hair wetly slithered and rubbed against my nose, smelling oh so amazing.

"Pleasedon'tstopfuckingmymouthohpleasedon'tstop," I tried to say, though with my muffled voice it sounded more like, "pleduhstfuhmuhmfffplllstup", or something equally inarticulate, as her wet cunt jammed and squirmed against my thoroughly wet face while I licked and sucked her labia and clit. Riding me rough and hurting me a bit as her flesh mashed against me.

Not that I minded. So fucking hot.

I ran my hands up her belly, inside her dress, and grabbed her large breasts, squeezing and kneading that soft goodness.

She reached behind me and stroked my rock hard prick. "I'm ready. Fuck me now, baby." Without waiting for my consent, not that I could have given it with my mouth smothered by her wet pussy rubbing against my lips, she squirmed off my face and moved her body down my torso. I was still holding onto her breasts, but released them as she leaned forward and enveloped my face with the soft ripe plumpness of her boobs, deliciously smothering me. Just as I was about to gasp for air, she backed further down my body until her pussy was poised above my stiff prick.

I grabbed my stiff shaft and rubbed it against her wet lips, teasing her.

"Fuck me now!" Aleja said. "Gonna ride you!" She tried to lower herself onto my stiffness, but I grabbed her buttocks and pressed up, hard, stopping her. Taunting, in retaliation for her being so dominant.

"Gotdammit!" she said, panting and sweaty from the exertion of vigorously riding my face. "Get inside my hot wet pussy already!"

"What's the magic word?" I said, as coolly as I could, despite my desperate need to sink inside.

"Really? Now?" She tried to force her way downward, but my strong hands held her back.

I raised my eyebrows. Waiting for her verbal submission.

"Please, dammit!"

I released her sexy round buttocks, and she plunged down, enveloping me with her tight wetness.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!" we both sighed, simultaneously.

She began vigorously fucking me in cowgirl position, moaning and sighing as I growled and grunted in reply, with that wordless primal surrender to our bodies' needs, our eyes locked on each other. She reached in and rubbed her clitoris and began cumming again and again, though not quite as loudly and fervently as earlier, the desperate earlier heat of her orgasms tempered into a softer rolling set of endless waves. Even though I fervently wanted to join her, I wasn't ready to cum just yet, having emptied my balls into her mother several hours earlier in the evening. Discovering the limits of my refractory period.

After what seemed like a blissful forever, though perhaps it was only a few minutes, Aleja growled, "Gonna fuck you Amazon style, really make you my bitch."

"Amazon? The fuck's that?"

She wickedly narrowed her eyes, grinning at her older brother's confusion, the pupils of her beautiful green eyes still dilated from lust. She unimpaled herself from my prick, then reached down and spread my legs wide apart. I tried to resist being rendered open and vulnerable like this, for the sake of appearances -- one must show good manners and breeding, even while being so submissively slutty -- but allowed her to overpower me after token resistance.

The social niceties having been duly observed, Aleja climbed between my outspread legs, grabbed my ankles and lifted them onto her shoulders. Then she leaned forward until my thighs were submissively pressed against my torso, and jammed her pussy onto my stiffness, taking me. Using me like a cum dispenser for her slutty voracious pleasure.

She leaned forward and kissed me, then began fucking me with her pussy, in missionary position but with her dominant and on top. "That's. Fucking. Amazon. Position." she groaned, one word sentences for each thrust at me.

I kissed back, letting her tongue slip inside and begin fucking my mouth also, gazing lovingly into my little sister's gorgeous eyes as she took what she wanted -- needed -- from me.

She disengaged her greedy mouth and put her lips against my ear, whispering, "Wrap your legs around my waist. Like you never want to let go." My fingers found her clit, rubbing softly, and she began cumming again, not quite as loudly this time. A more intimate, softer wave of orgasming.

I complied, wrapping my legs around her gently at first.

"Harder," she gasped between orgasms. "Like you mean it.:

I squeezed my legs tightly around her waist, pressing her hot sweaty body against mine, letting her fuck the hell out of me, our bodies moving in rhythm.

Eventually she came one last time, and collapsed on top of me, the comforting intimate heat and weight holding me in place, right where I wanted to be.

She gasped for air, panting until she'd recovered from our wondrous cardio workout. We kissed and hugged a long time, wordlessly looking into each other's eyes.

"Did you come yet, baby?" she whispered.

"No, but it's OK."

"What would help you get off?"

"I've never tried anal..."

She looked at me, amusement sparkling in her eyes. "Don't have a strap-on with me, baby."

I gave her a micro eyeroll. "Me. Fucking your ass."

"OK."

"OK?"

"Mmmm." Neither of us moved, enjoying the lazily sleepy aftermath of her slutty voracious string of orgasms, our sweaty bodies still entwined.

After a bit, she whispered in my ear, "Did you like that role playing?"

"Yeah, m--... I mean, Aleja."

"You can say 'mom' now. Say it like a term of endearment."

"Mom. Mom-mom-mom." It still felt weird, saying the M-word while still locked together intimately, looking into Aleja's eyes. "Was it hot, pretending to be my sister?"

"Mmmmm. So hot. I like being young... er."

"Was it hard?"

She reached down. "Still is."

"To act. Hard to act."

"I imagine it's much easier to identify temporarily as your sister, than it is for a trans woman to not ever break character. To embrace that identity wholeheartedly." A long pause. "You ever thought about dressing up like that?"

"Fuck's sake, mom. Breaking this taboo is weird enough."

"So... you ready to buttfuck me?"

And that was the moment Aleja's phone went off. She lazily glared at it, too wrung out from orgasms to work up a proper outrage. 'Cheating bastard' was displayed on the screen.

"Hunh. Dad." I said. "Didn't you tell him not to call, ponder the consequences of cheating on you en masse?"

She stared at the ringing phone, like she was gonna kill the messenger, take a hammer and do grievous bodily harm to an innocent Phonian-American.

"I'm gonna get some lube," I said, brightly, changing the subject, looking forward to my first anal fuck.

A long silence, as the phone went to voice mail.

Mom still lay on top of me. She squeezed me tighter, hugging me like she couldn't bear to let go.

Tears brimming in her eyes.

Oooh, fuck, I thought. So much for anal.

Gotta be tender and attentive and share our feelings - shite like that.

***

End of third 'chapter' to story -- questions for readers to comment about, letting me know where you'd like the story to go next:

1) Shorter? Longer? About right?

2) Sexual acts / positions: anal? blowjob? doggystyle? more role-playing? missionary? standing sex? strap-on?

3) POV character: son? mommy? the cheating dad? the son role-playing the dad? the mom role-playing being a trans woman?

4) which character is dominant or submissive?

5) role-playing rape, non-consent, or reluctance?

6) does the mom leave the dad and form a long-term relationship with her son, or does she reluctantly leave so her son can pursue non-incest relationships?

7) is the mom pregnant, and if so, how does she handle this?

8) how does the cheating situation(s) get resolved?

9) is there something else I didn't think of?

Thank you for your feedback - I read every comment, and try to work reader suggestions into the story if possible!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

OMG, three of the longest moron comments I've ever seen. What a cluster fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good read....time to introduce the hot sister!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story and I Love nearly all the comments made by the other readers. I agree at least 150% that hairy pussy is best, trimmed is ok but bush, full bush is just sexy! Incest I also agree 150% is never something that gets old, NOT EVER!. Every time it is just as good, just as forbidden, just as fucking sinful and sexy as it was the first time it happened and possibly even better as you learn what each other like. Like the previous person said, discuss your fantasies with each other, I have even showed my sister pictures of my wife's pussy and begged her to seduce her while I am at work. OMFG, she gets wet when I do that. A major no-no! Don't do rape stories. Try and describe genitalia (huge clits, thick engorged and glistening cunt lips, hairy pussies, trimmed pussies, even shaved ones; describe them as much as is possible, cocks too man bush can be sexy as well. Also include character reactions and responses, my heart pounded, I could not breathe, my mouth was instantly dry. Don't ever leave out fetishes when they are present in one or more characters. Feet, yes sexy sweaty but probably clean feet, are at the top of the list. I am serious, Feet are at the top of every fetish and kink list you can google. Just like the anon person(s)) said. Lots of other fetishes definitely do exist (panties, perky upturned tits, thick nipples, huge clits, and one of my personal favorites besides feet (I truly love feet when they have that perfectly shaped sexy to them and the toes) are pussies that are really hairy like some of the others said). But feet are absolutely at the top of all lists. Feet are the max fetish on every list I have ever googled. Alsp. fetishes are also personal and different for every person. I knew a guy who had a fetish with exhaust pipes. He had a set of chrome plated motorcycle engine header pipes on the wall in his bedroom. He was bi and told me they reminded him of the first thick cock he ever sucked. As far as sub and dominance issues, sons should always tell their moms what to do in bed, from sucking it, to eating the cum, to taking it up the ass, - even though one anon commenter disagreed with anal with moms. Anal is great with my mom, but she needed to take it slow the first few times and the first two times, she could not take it at all (no need to cause pain ever during sex. Sex is fun not painful - not ever). Her anal sphincter had to stretch quite a bit at first. By the fourth of fifth time we were fucking anally without her having a lot of pain but it did hurt her some. When she was finally able to take over half of it, she went wild. Once I was fully inside her. As she was playing with her clit, she kept saying over and over, "do it fast. do me fast, do it fast, make it feel like I am shitting as I cum, shit pains, hurry, make my ass feel like its shitting as I get off, OH Fuck yes, shit pains, fuck my slick ass (we lubed it well) son, make my ass cum as I get off. She said it was totally different sensation than fucking her in her cunt, said she could not explain it, but said it was great. Fuck mom's ass real fast is what she said most. Please, faster, faster, she said it over and over until she got off. My legs were so weak from fucking her so fast. Then, OMFG, as soon as she got off, she quickly turned around and sucked my filthy nasty cock, straight out of her well lubed hairy rimmed ass until I filed her mouth with cum. Then OMFG, she grabben and held my face in her hands and KISSED me passionately spilling MY OWN THICK CUM in my mouth. I FUCKING LOVED EVERY NASTY "500% SEXIER THAN NASTY," SUPER EROTIC MINUTE OF IT! I swallowed every last delicious drop of it. first time I had ever tasted cum, and I started eating my own cum from her pussy after that. My sister has no clue I fuck our mom and vice versa, at least I think, But I am pretty sure my sister's husband knows I fuck her. I think he likes it. One day at work, he said he wished he could fuck his sister. I did not reply but the way he said it, I seriously don't think he was joking. I think he knows we sneak around. I hope my comments are helpful, reply if you want. I will not be offended if yo u dislike what I have said. But please know one thing for sure, if you are just a fiction writer and if do not fuck your family members, you have no idea what you are missing out on. there is nothing in this world like doing your sibling or a parent or an in-law. I flirt with my mother-in-law and one of these days, it will happen, OMFG, we both know that's coming (Soon).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yea, please avoid the shaves stuff. Waxing is no better and that hair dissolving cream that smells horrible is just as bad. Hairy pussy is sexy as hell, especially the untrimmed ones!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite a descent post! I also read over some of the other commenter's thoughts about this one and I have to agree with several things said in the lengthy anon-post. Most especially, the hairy pussy stuff. Shaved is just fucking nasty a few days later! It is seriously nasty! However, this, your statement sounds super nice, "Her strong thighs squeezed my face, and her public hair wetly slithered and rubbed against my nose, smelling oh so amazing."

I hope you will write additional stories and I hope they will never be about razor burnt - chaffed - shaved orange glowing skin pussies. That is nothing but a recipe for nasty ass pimples full of stubble and peeling skin. Waxing is also a painful and a stupid ass thing for a lady to do because it makes a pussy too dam soar to fuck for days then by the time it is fuckable again, the poky ass irritating stubble is back - POINTLESS making it once again un-fuckable. Do not do rape stories unless like the anon person said, an intruder makes them strip and they give in to the desire of seeing naked family members- some non-consent - almost forced sex is OK. It is always super sexy for incest to happen due to the beauty of a sibling, a sexy parent, aunt uncle or a sexy cousin on vacation with them at the time of the intrusion to take place. Daughters in law and sons in law work well in such stories too. An intruder breaks in, makes them all get naked, look at each others genitals and sometimes do oral, liek they would refuse to, and the rest is history. Look at ____'s tits, her hairy pussy, his thick erect cock because he can't help it. his cock is rock-hard and throbbing with his heartbeat from seeing his moms bush, dad sees daughter's thick hairy pussy and perky tits, and then nature just takes over. They fuck that night for the intruder(s) (demanded they do) and then fuck for years after that, because they can't help but sneak away with each other and do so after the first incestuous - wonderful - sexy can't forget about it event.

Don't overdo it with introductions unless there are multiple characters. Try and limit those in number as well. Like the anon-person said, make your stories go wherever you desire them to go. Don't worry at all about who is dominant and submissive, those roles happen as you write the story.

About a character's fetishes, like the anon-person said, describe the fetish. If it's a panty fetish, the color of them, how sheer they are- does the pubic hair show through them, spill out the top and sides of them. does the person put the sopping wet crotch part of the panties in their own mouth or OMG, the person mouth (hopefully) of the person that was wearing (delicious pussy juices) them. If it's a fetish with pretty and sexy feet, the most common fetish that an estimated 7-8 out of 10 people (admitt it or not) have, what size are the pretty feet, what do they look like (tan), the ankles, the arches, the tendons, the secy perfectly shaped toes- painted nails, if a its a man's feet (sexy too, some guys won't admit it, but 6 pf 10 men surveyed think guy feet are sexy too, especially if they look like their own so they say), describe the hair on top of them and OMG what did they (YES THE FEET) taste like - yes clean but sweaty sexy feet and sucked on toes, BOTH sexes! Describe a fetish as best as you can. I don't have a lot more advice or suggestions for you, but please keep the pussies hairy in your future stories, hairy pussy stories are rated much higher than shaved and soon to be stubbled and pimpled ugly ones. Keep bikini lines when you can, describe treasure trails (pubic hair growing up her belly to her navel from her sexy hairy pussy mound). Untrimmed pits are totally up to you but about 40% of men surveyed love to see and lick salty sweat from hairy women pits. Also, untrimmed men bushes are as sexy as hell also, especially when you are showing your husband's cock off to other ladies. This is most especially true when you are showing his thick cock to your own family members. Plus, keep in mind INCEST as wrong as it is and always will be, it NEVER. EVER gets old. Incest is just as hot the 20th time you do it as it was the first time you anxiously exposed yourself (you know what I mean) to your own family who loved it and showed you their secret place in return. Personally, I will never ever forget the first time I looked at my sister's thick monster hairy pussy! Not ever. We were both anxious, probably blushing, our parents were gone, but we knew we were going to do it, and we did. I do not regret it at all, FUCK NO and I remember every detail of her engorged lips and clit as i went down on her for what seemed like three hours before we finally fucked! I was 19 and she was 18. It's been nearly four months since I fucked her (I am now 37), and I need to sneak away with her again soon. Like I said INCEST never gets old and it is always as good every time as it was the first time; sometimes better because we now have fantasy talk while fucking about wanting to include other family members.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap Son quietly fucks Mom in back seat while Dad drives the car.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Ride: Son's Sex Education Mom teaches son at college about sex and intimacy.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories