Backseat Ride: Son's Sex Education

Story Info
Mom teaches son at college about sex and intimacy.
4.1k words
4.58
101.2k
157

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the sequel to Backseat Ride: Sitting in Son's Lap. I recommend reading that story first, if you haven't already, to get a chronological story arc.

***

I was on my knees for my son Lucus, his hands grasping my hair while pushing down on the back of my head, his hard cock sliding into my throat while I swallowed the last of his cum. Some women find it demeaning to kneel down and deepthroat, and especially to have a hand forcing your head down their rigid shaft until they're buried balls deep inside and shooting ropes of cum into you, but I loved having such control over his pleasure. Ironically, sometimes a submissive sexual position gives you power. It felt hot and sexy and oh so dirty to be looking up into the eyes of my virile young son, while swallowing his salty and sticky and coppery-sweet tasting cum, like a deliciously perverted version of pancake batter.

Lucus took his hands off my head, allowing my lips and tongue to gently slide up and down the hot rubbery shaft of his big dick, sending electric aftershocks into the pleasure centers in his head.

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was loving this dominant position, using sex to assert his independence from eighteen years of parental control.

That was when he first asked about his father cheating on me.

Lucus began stroking my cheek gently with one hand, his other hand reaching down to squeeze my big breasts. Still panting for breath from his orgasm, looking with adoration into my eyes, he murmured in a deep sexy bedroom voice, "SUCH a good girl. Fuuuck, that was amazing! Was it hot for you, baby? Did you like getting revenge for dad's cheating while you sucked all the cum out of my big hard cock?"

I bought time to think of how to diplomatically address this delicate topic, by easing his shaft out of my caressing lips until just his big cockhead was in my mouth, then rapidly flicking the sensitive underside with my tongue.

His body jolted from yet another surge of endorphins flooding his brain, and he moaned, "Aaaaahhh, ohmygod ohmygod don't stop!"

I gave him a wicked look as I disobeyed and slowly finished the blowjob, my tongue rolled up in a half tube, slithering around as my lips slid off his helmet, until they were only connected by a strand of cum infused saliva. A rookie mistake by my son -- don't ask for a verbal response during oral sex if you want to keep your cock shoved in their tight wet mouth.

"I was too busy showing you blowjob techniques to dwell on that. But, yeah, giving you pleasure takes some of the sting out of his betrayal." I slowly stood up, running my hands up his body as I did so, then gave him a hug and tilted my head up, looking up at my son towering over me, well over a foot taller than my five foot tall curvy body. I parted my lips, which must have looked shiny from his cum, inviting a kiss.

He granted my wish, a gentle kiss caressing my warm full lips. We held each other a long while, as my tongue slipped inside his mouth and caressed his tongue, flicking and licking at it like it was his cockhead. He moaned.

He eventually disengaged from the kiss and said, "You're sooo good at this, mom."

I gazed at his handsome face, green eyes and dark blond hair, full kissable lips like mine. Feeling his hard athletic body pressing against my large breasts, and both of his hands sliding down my slim waist and then casually reaching under my short red sundress, squeezing my large sexy booty. His strong hands were a few inches away from the slickness of his cum, where his jism had slowly oozed out of my dark pussy lips onto my upper thighs, after he fucked me in the back seat of my Lexus SUV a couple of hours ago. I'd ridden his cock after he seduced me, sitting on his lap behind the shelter of a big acrylic painting blocking the rearward view, while his cheating dad drove us to my son's college, seemingly oblivious to the naughtiness transpiring behind him.

I broke out of my reverie as Lucus curved a hand around my upper thigh and idly slid his fingers over the slickness of his cum. Teasing me, not quite touching my pubic mound.

Fuuuck. God, with those looks and that touch, he's gonna be swimming in pussy here at college. Especially after I finish showing him how to please a woman. "Please don't call me mom while we're being... intimate. It feels so weird. Takes me -- takes us -- out of the moment."

"What would you like me to call you then?" he said in his deep sexy bedroom voice.

"My first name. Or a title that indicates a role playing fantasy you'd like to try."

"OK, m-- uh, I mean, Aleja." He pronounced my name the way my Cuban parents would, Ah-lay-ha, seamlessly slipping from his rumbly Texan drawl into a fluent Spanish accent in order to properly caress my name, similar to the way his hands were caressing my olive skin and sending lustful shivers up my spine.

I disengaged his hands from my buns. "We need to at least make up the bed. So we have somewhere to sleep tonight," I said, slipping in the 'we' to let him know I wanted to spend the night cuddling in his arms.

"How 'bout you find the box with the bedding and do that, while I set up my painting studio?"

I nodded. "You might want to pull up your shorts first. Unless you're looking to distract the hell outta me."

He pulled up his black Calvin Klein underwear and stylish French Blue shorts, covering up his small muscular booty -- he'd inherited his dad's hard gringo butt rather than my tropic curves.

***

While I made up the king-sized bed in his semi-furnished apartment, with an understated pale grey comforter, and the usual wretched excess of pillowage that any woman worth her salt decorates a bed with, Lucus swiftly set up a mini painting studio in a corner of the large bedroom. He laid down a canvas tarp to protect the floor from flying or dripping paint. Then he assembled an easel facing the bed, and leaned an unopened three pack of museum quality canvases against the wall. On a small plastic folding table he arranged glass jars full of brushes and sponges and palette knives. In the corner, he set up another folding table, then placed well over a hundred jars of Golden heavy body acrylic paint in two layers, colorful stuff on top, earth tones and dark colors on the floor underneath. The paint jars were roughly arranged by color, with the lids painted so Lucus could see how the colors looked when dried -- compensating for the annoying darkening and color shift that acrylics do while drying, unlike oil paints.

Finally, he took the big framed painting that had concealed our fucking during the car ride here, and hung it in portrait mode to the left of the bed. Lucus had created it as a riotously colorful abstract that at first glance seemed to have no pattern. But, if you looked long enough, you'd suddenly see a nude with olive skin and slim thicc curves. Like me.

I stood there admiring it for a bit, puzzling it out.

Lucus gave a curious look at my expression. "What?"

"Is that supposed to be me?"

"I painted my vision of what I would regard as the most beautiful woman in the world. My notion of the feminine ideal."

I raised an eyebrow at this deflection of my question. Waited.

"Using you as the model, of course. Since, by fortuitous chance, you look just like that perfect woman."

"I appreciate the flattery, but... not really necessary. I kinda already like you. What with, you know, being my son and all."

He walked over and stood to the left of me, invading my personal space, our hips touching. Joined me in examining his painting. "That wasn't intended as flattery. Just a statement of fact."

I looked up into the eyes of my tall handsome son, searching, my hard won lie detector at full alert, my mental algorithm honed over the years by my truth impaired possibly-soon-to-be-ex-husband.

Not a blip.

Hunh. He really means that.

Lucus gave me a smouldering look. "Aleja. You're so gotdamn beautiful and sexy. You turn me on."

I put my hand on his chest, over his heart. Feeling his heart pounding away. "I... uh..." I whispered, blinking back tears at his passionate honesty. What I had been missing in my marriage for so many years.

Suddenly, he lifted me into his strong arms, like I weighed nothing. Kissing me. Tossing me onto the soft bed.

I gave a startled excited squeak, and found myself parting my legs, like my body had taken over and I was just along for the ride. Opening. Inviting him.

He swiftly climbed on top of me, the heat of his body pressed against mine, supporting most of his weight with his arms.

I gazed into his eyes from inches away. Wanting this. Needing it so bad. His weight on me felt comforting, holding me in the only place in the world I wanted to be in that perfect moment -- under him, surrendering my body to him.

"OK if we role play, Aleja?"

"Yes. Fuck yes. Tell me the story."

"I know it's unusual for a college girl, but... are you a virgin, baby?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I've been saving my body for the perfect man."

"For me? Do you want me?"

"Ohhh," I explained, gently wriggling my hips, feeling his manhood start to stiffen. "I want you sooo much." I kissed him. He kissed back, tenderly. We did that for what seemed like a wonderful hour, but might have been only a few minutes.

"I'll be gentle, baby," he whispered, breaking the kiss.

I greedily reclaimed the kiss. Eventually I panted, "You can be rough if you want to."

He nodded, for now softness in his eyes. He planted kisses on my cheek, my neck, the curve of my breasts above my Lustful Red sundress. Not the official color on the website, but it damn well ought to be. He pulled my dress up over my big breasts, sculpted by gravity into the magnificent curves only natural breasts can form, the skin there a paler beige than the olive skin of my face and arms. My large dark brown areolas were crinkling, my nipples hardening as his mouth latched onto the left nipple.

"Oh my god," I cried out, arching my hips up toward his hardness, remembering the painful joy he'd given me when he was a baby, nursing on my milk engorged breasts. Returning to that sensation.

No, I thought. Stay in character. I'm a virgin, in college. I've never done this before.

"Oooohhh," I said. "I've never done this before."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare stop." I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and 'forced' him to keep teasing and nipping at my nipple, just like the way he'd earlier pulled my hair and gripped my head as he came in my mouth, making me swallow his cum.

I squirmed and moaned and thrust my body at him, over and over, while his hand slipped down and rubbed the soaking wetness of my pussy, making me jolt as he touched my clit.

I put my hand on his shoulders, to push his lips and tongue down to my musky wetness.

Then my cell phone rang.

"Aleja," Lucus said. "Don't."

"Dammit. I have to."

"Please. Don't answer."

I pushed down on his shoulders, hard. "Lick my pussy, dammit."

"Whaaat?"

"While I talk. You know who it is."

He started to laugh, moving south.

"Shhh. Don't make a fucking noise."

He smothered the laugh in my pussy lips, and began licking.

"Aaaarrrrrgggh," I moaned.

"Now who's fucking noisy?" Lucus said, his voice muffled by my... well... muff.

My cell phone was still ringing. Better get it before it goes to voice mail.

I grabbed the phone. 'Cheating Bastard' was the name on the screen. Somewhat ironically, given the festivities going on a few feet south of my head.

Or is it cheating if they've effectively smashed the relationship and ended it, or at least put it on hold while we sorted through the metaphorical rubble, seeing if we could reassemble the thousands of jagged pieces of sullied memories?

I punched the green 'accept' icon. "Yes?" I said, trying to keep my voice semi-normal.

Lucus chose that moment to start flicking his tongue over my clit, jolting me.

I punched his sorry ass, or rather his sorry shoulder, perhaps a bit harder than strictly necessary under the circumstances, and mouthed, 'Not now, dammit.'

"I'm home, honey," my in-denial-about-needing-a-divorce-attorney-on-speed-dial-husband Cody said. That jammed together phrase is much more impressive sounding barked out in German, full of fire and thunder. I've checked.

I tapped the icon to put it on speaker. "You're on speaker. Oh, and don't fucking 'honey' me."

A long pause. "Lucus there?"

"He's downstairs at the moment." Which was technically correct, for some values of 'downstairs'.

"You coming home soon?"

I bucked my hips at Lucus' tongue and tried to not make any untoward noises. Fought for control of my voice. "I'll be cumming in a while."

"Umm..."

"When I'm ready to cum. Don't rush me," I said, mainly to Lucus.

"I... uh... about the car ride here..."

I bucked my hips as Lucus gave me a wicked grin, slooowly licking my clit. I gently slapped his cheek. 'Stop it', I mouthed.

Lucus rolled his eyes dramatically, exaggerating, but desisted. Began licking the ticklish but less sensitive area where my pubic mound creased into my uppermost thighs.

Cody said, "I know I don't have a great sense of smell, but... well... on the drive here the car smelled like... sex? Or something."

Lucus froze.

In an icy voice, I said, "Lucus is back. FYI. And, unlike you, I have a great sense of smell. And a week ago, you came home reeking of some other woman's cunt."

"Jesus, Aleja, is this really the time... with, you know, Lucus listen--""

"Shut up. Don't interrupt. I'm still talking. And, when I confronted you about your obvious blatant infidelity, you fucking lied about it!" I raised my eyebrows at Lucus. "Hey, Lucus, what are my Three Rules O' Relationships?"

"Don't lie to me. Don't cheat on me. And don't steal from me."

"Correct. And how many of those did Cody break in the course of a couple hours?"

"I count two out of three. Maybe three out of three, if you count spending joint marital assets on --"

"A skank?"

Lucus grimaced, and put his palms up in the universal gesture of surrender. As in, 'Please don't put me in the middle of THAT crossfire.'

I shrugged. 'Fair enough.'

Lucus gave me a big shiteating grin. Went back to gently licking.

"Aaah," I squeaked, taken by surprise.

The pause after my involuntary soft squeak was long enough that Cody, apparently thinking he had the floor, said, "You done dragging my son into our personal business?"

"OUR son."

" 'K."

"How many?"

"How many... uh, what?"

"How many women did you cheat on me with?"

A looooooong silence.

"To the nearest ten. Roughly. Don't need an accurate count, since it's obviously not 'one', based on how long it's taking you to tally it up. And don't you dare fucking lie to me about this."

In a small voice, "Maybe... nine?"

Lucus said, "Did you 'forget' to include people who are trans, gay, or non-binary?" He sounded a bit sarcastic about 'forget'.

Cody said, "I'm straight!" A bit indignantly.

Lucus continued, relentlessly, "Counting handjobs. Making out. Kisses. Squeezing their butts or tits. Fingering. Anal. Any sort of penetration whatsoever."

After a pause, Cody noisily sighed. "If you're gonna move the goalposts like that... sure. Three trans women. Just fingering and blowjobs."

I said, "Three encounters total, one per? Or more? And were you giving or receiving?"

"Jesus. Just receiving. I said I'm fucking STRAIGHT. Maybe... seven times between the three? No, eight."

I waited a beat, listening for a higher bid. When none was forthcoming: "We might be operating off a different definition of 'straight'. And 'married.' "

Lucus said, with just a trace of sarcasm, "Was the fingering an invitation to participate in some 'straight' assfucking? Because it's 'straight' if they identify as women?"

A long pause. Cody finally said, "All that's over with. Done. In the past. OK?"

Lucas said, skeptically, "The past, as in 'The past is never dead. It's not even past.'?"

Cody said, "Are we all done discussing math and sexual Venn diagrams and Faulkner? Because I'd like to circle back to --"

I said, "Have you lied to me about anything just now?"

"No. Like I said, I'm done..."

"Cheating?"

"That."

"Say. The. Fucking. Word."

"I'm done... cheating." From the sound of his voice, he'd kinda hurt himself choking out the last word. Like saying it out loud -- with his son listening -- was a bridge too far.

Unlike, say, banging a dozen other people outside our marriage. That, apparently, was easy. I glanced down at Lucus, who had switched to nuzzling at my trimmed pussy hair, inhaling my scent.

Hmmm. Was I a bad person too?

Nah. Because... reasons.

"OK," I said. "We're done."

"DONE done? Or done talking?"

"I'll call you to drive up to Dallas to pick me up, when I've got Lucus settled in."

"Dad?" Lucus said.

"What, son?"

"I need a car. I'm like a quarter mile off campus. I'm supposed to spend four years walking everywhere?"

"Jesus. No car. We've talked about this. You fucking wrecked your mom's Lexus after one month, driving like an idiot. Do you know how much it would cost to add you back onto our auto insurance after that? A teenaged boy who totaled a sixty thousand dollar car, doing a hundred miles an hour on I-10?"

"Dad, I was only doing twenty over. Speed limit's eighty there."

I said, dryly, "SOME people might focus a bit more on the 'you almost maimed or killed yourself' thing than on 'it'll cost a lot of money', or 'but I was in the vicinity of the speed limit.' "

I pushed Lucus' face back into my pussy, hinting that it was time for him to exit the conversation.

"Uh, those too," Cody said.

"Mmmmh," I moaned, softly.

"What does 'mmm' mean?" Cody said.

Lucus gave me a wicked grin and oh so slowly began circling my clit with his tongue. I involuntarily bucked my hips up into his face. 'Stop it,' I silently mouthed. 'Trying to talk.'

'Sounds like a you problem,' he mouthed back.

I strangled a moan, as an orgasm washed over me.

"You still there?" Cody asked.

With an exasperated look, I grabbed a handful of Lucus' hair and yanked his head off my clit. He propped himself on his elbows and gave me a big shiteating grin.

I was starting to regret that whole 'Treating him as a equal' thing, but calling him 'son' while he was giving me mind blowing orgasms was just too weird. A tricky problem of etiquette.

Struggling to control my breathing, I said, "For once, don't be a cheapskate, Cody. Buy him an inexpensive, slow tank of a car. Like an old Suburban. Put literally tons of metal between him and potential trouble. And I'll read him the riot act about the 'you're not fucking immortal' concept that teenagers have so much difficulty grasping. OK?"

"I'll think about it."

"You have a weird way of pronouncing, 'You're absolutely right, dear.' "

"Fine. FINE. You pick out the car. I'll buy it."

"We're done now. I'll call you back when I've found a car for Lucus, and I'm ready to get picked up. Don't call me until then. Don't make me block your number. Spend the time mulling over your flagrant disregard for marital fidelity, 'K?"

"Um, we still haven't talk ab--"

I hung up.

Lucus started a slow clap. "Wow. You can be a real hardass, m--... Aleja. Sorry. Habit."

I stroked his hair, looking lovingly into his handsome green eyes. Then pushed his head back down into my carefully trimmed sex. "This college virgin's pussy ain't gonna lick itself."

"Mmmmph," he explained, slowly sliding his tongue over my dark labia, heading toward my clit again.

"Aaaah. Yes. YES. Oh god, yes." I thrashed my hips around with wave after wave of orgasms breaking over me.

God, I'm an insatiable slut.

"You. Make. Me. Into. An. Insatiable. Slut." I said, bucking my face into him with each word.

12