Backseat Ride: Son's Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked even faster.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh..." I said, shuddering with pleasure, and tugging under his arms, trying to pull him into missionary position. "I'm ready. Fuck me now!"

His mouth twitched up at one corner in amusement. "You sure you want me to take your virginity, baby?" He gave me a leisurely lick from the bottom of my labia to my clit.

I yanked up harder, and spread my legs wide. "Please. Take my virginity. Make me your woman."

He got on top of me, his eyes so close to mine that they were a bit blurry, a lovely smear of green, then his mouth closed over mine while he started rubbing his cockhead up and down my soaking wet slit. Teasing me. "Beg for it. Make me know how bad you want it."

"Please. Please! Fuck the hell out of me. Jam that big hard prick into my soaking wet virgin pussy!"

He kept sliding. No penetration. Yet. "You want me to give you a baby?"

I was so turned on by this dirty talk. "Fuck me! Make me pregnant! Please!" I grabbed his hard butt cheeks and jammed down with all my strength.

He slid all the way inside me, balls deep. "Ooooohhhh, god. Feels sooo good. Can't wait. I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in me, baby! Shoot your hot sticky cum into my virgin womb!"

He started slamming into me, over and over, panting and groaning and sweating, his face tight as he tried to hold back a bit longer, make it last. "You're sure you want my baby? You ready for my cum?"

"Gimme your cum gotdamnit!" I bit his lip, not too hard, and scratched his back with my nails while wrapping my legs around his waist, giving myself to him, wanting his sperm in me. Wanting him.

Lucus grabbed my ankles and placed them on his shoulders, then grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. It was so hot, being in such a delightfully submissive and helpless position. Lucus kept shoving inside me, stroke after stroke, fucking me like a madman while I started cumming again, waves of orgasms thrumming through my body and into my head.

This went on for a long time, with me cumming harder and more often than I'd ever done before. Until Lucus jammed himself all the way inside my slutty wet needy cunt and stopped moving, grunting and growling this deep gutteral animal sound, a primal sexy noise. He began shooting his hot cum deep inside me, rope after rope, panting and jolting and gasping for breath like I'd stuck a live wire into his nervous system.

And I had the same feeling I'd had almost nineteen years ago, thinking I'd just made a baby, as my hips thrust up against him, coaxing all the cum out of him.

Making sure.

Coupling with the man I'd wanted to marry -- the man I'd thought I'd married -- but perfect this time, without Cody's flaws, good and kind and oh so fucking hot and sexy.

The perfect man that I'd made with my own body. Made this gift for myself.

After, Lucus lay on me, gasping and spent, his heavy weight so comforting, holding me down. His softening prick was still deep inside me, blocking escape attempts from the sperm I'd taken from him.

"Soo sleepy," he whispered.

"Go to sleep, baby."

"Shouldn't I cuddle and talk now?"

"I'm happy just to feel your warmth against me."

"Mmm. 'K." He slid off me, then laid on his side holding me. I rolled onto my side, facing him so I could see him gazing lovingly at me. He resisted it a bit longer, then his sexy heavy-lidded bedroom eyes closed, surrendering to the waves of post-cum sleepiness.

I pressed my body against him, gently hugging my man. My bae.

12