Backshot Kings

Story Info
Movers Willie Pete & Marvin Pryor's sexy BBW adventures...
20k words
4.23
3.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"You like it, like this I mean, ma'am?"

"Huh, what?"

"You like it, my massage I mean?"

"Well, if I didn't like it your narrow ass would be out on the curb, wouldn't you?"

The entire room was engulfed in inky darkness outside of the large wall mounted flatscreen television facing the end of the king-sized bed. Onscreen Eddie Murphy was starting his workday only to be confronted by the sight Robin Givens engaging in locker-room with her female peers talking about their sexual exploits, post breakup. The inky darkness was offset lightly by wisps of smoke coming from an especially large spliff with the lit end glowing bright as a deep drag was taken.

"That's messed up."

"What?"

"She's throwing him under the bus just because he broke up with her; that's messed up especially after he found out she was talking about private stuff with a uhm, mutual business colleague, uhm yeah."

"Business colleague? How'd you pull that out of your ass, bruh? Did you get your G.E.D in the lockup and forget to clue me in, huh?" There was another drag on the spliff followed by more wisps of smoke rising into the air.

"I graduated high school."

"So, what."

"Just saying; I graduated and got my diploma. Just didn't walk across the stage with my classmates because I had a fight. I ain't dumb."

"So, what nigga."

"Yeah... okay." A pregnant muted silence followed as both watched Halle Berry stopping Robin Givens on a spiral staircase, essentially pleading with her to stop taunting Eddie, post breakup. A few more drags were taken in the darkness. Labored heavy breathing was audible, muffled intercut with random gasps and huffs.

"Fuck nigga, crying over that skinny bitch; if he was any kind of a real man, he would've ignored that tramp and kept it one hundred, facts. Eddie gets on my nerves in this movie because he's such an effeminate fuckboy beotch. Damn, she ugly as fuck; makes me side eye Mr. Party All The Time" even more cause that hoe looks like a crackhead with all that pasty makeup on her shrunken apple head."

"I heard she cheated on Mike Tyson with Brad Pitt."

"Good for you."

"I think she might have dated Jordan, too."

"Nigga, a dog can't do nothing with a bone but bury it; what, you trying to tell me to lose weight or something, huh fool? Is that what you're on, huh nigga? You trying to get me to lose weight so I can look like a motherfucking boy, huh? You miss lockup sharing that bottom bunk with Deebo from them fucking Friday movies?"

"Man....Uhm, shit why you always bringing up my past? Don't you think that's kinda mean; like, using it against me all the time." The desperation in his voice was palpable as the television volume lowered, onscreen bars decreasing. Another long-sustained drag was taken on the joint.

"So, you wanna go back to your parole officer and tell her you really ain't got no job, huh? You shitting on my goodwill, bruh? If you don't like how I get down, you can take your bum ass back to that flop house and do you, nigga? Is that how we gonna do it, tonight? You trying to catch another case, right now?"

"Nall, I ain't..."

"YEAH, YOU AIN'T!! THAT'S WHY I GOTTA, BRUH!!" Profuse coughing filled the room, followed by another hit on the joint. The inky darkness provided a much-needed curtain behind which bruised feelings could be hidden.

"Yeah, right." The tone was solemn, defeated.

"Goddamn right; nothing come for free out here in the real world and you gotta play the hand you dealt. This the thanks I get after driving two hours to pick your dumb ass up? Didn't I pull you outta that roach infested flophouse and let you bunk up in my crib, huh? Who burned for you, nigga? Tell me, bruh?"

"You did."

"Who hooked you up with a job because you can't get one on account of being a con; and you KNOW WHY you can't get no motherfucking job on the regular, but you got the nerve to get it twisted just because I won't smile at your trifling ass, nigga. So, what do you have a problem with, tell me bruh?"

"I uhm, don't got no problem with you; I mean, anything, ma'am."

"Damn right you don't; anytime you feel like you getting a wild hair up that ass, you know where the door is, bruh? Don't you worry about a thing, I'll let that parole officer know you on the way, okay?"

"Okay." The tone was wholly distressed with a sniffle or two.

"YOU CRYING?!"

"No ma'am, I ain't crying; just been feeling uh, like a cold is coming on, that's all."

"Better not be no covid, nigga."

"No, it's not that."

"Hey bruh, you know I fucks with you on the real, okay? Ain't nothing I like more than a big piece of chocolate with nice eyes and braids. I'm gonna get you tightened up at my girl's salon, for real; and you know we gotta get you squared away with some new kicks and everything, baby boy. Look, I just had a bad day, what with starting that new business to help you out and uhm, stuff. Hey, let's just chill, cool?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Copacetic, you I got you on lock, right? You do you, I do me, and well, it's all good in the neighborhood, homeboy. Damn, you got shit all tense up in here and I don't like it. This my personal space that not even my daughter allowed in; but I got soft and let you up in this bitch because I didn't feel like paying for no fucking motel. We both know why you up here in my crib; are you gonna take care of things, or not negro?"

"Yeah."

"Well...DAMN BRUH, RUB ME DOWN! WHAT I GOTTA DO, HUH? I GOTTA MAKE YOU A SAM-BITCH OR SUMTHIN, HUH FOOL?!! WANT ME TO SMILE AT YOU AND GIGGLE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, HUH NIGGA?!!"

"No."

"Alright, then take care of these cheeks, bruh." Another especially long drag followed punctuated by a puff as more wisps of smoke rose in the air like it was emanating from some lazing dragon.

If not for the white sheets on her large bed, her acutely defined hourglass figure would not be discernible in the inky darkness. She was lying prone on her belly arms folded under her bust with that spliff between thick puffy lips. He was medium toned, moderately brown against the stark granite darkness of her smooth skin. Her figure was well defined, a perfect mix of inherited curves and hard workouts at the gym, three times a week along with some intermittent biking every other weekend.

What stood out most when you saw this woman was her waspish waist and overly wide, unique looking hips. The coke bottle shape from that tiny, cinched waist flowed perfectly into this warped heart shape narrowed a little just halfway before blossoming out full in dual semi circles on either side from that point, saddle bags for baby making. Her legs were long enough, well defined, powerful and shapely enough to make the interested watch enchanted before they even realized they were leering.

"Use some more oil; really get in there and rub me down."

The star attraction and difference maker were apparent in what could be adequately termed "Ass so big, you can see it from the front" sloping from the small of her back in this natural shelf accentuating this really dense, heavy looking pair of juicy buttocks that once caused a car to be rear ended as she walked across the street, stopping long enough to flip the driver of that car, the bird. Back in the day, one of her high school classmates coined a phrase that followed her to graduation when he said "Girl, yo' ASS gotta AZZ" before he was pummeled and stomped out by said girl. The phrase stuck, but nobody smart said it outloud.

"Now boy, you gotta get all the spots; use your fingers to really get up in that shit. Aw, harder bruh, grab it like you mean it, maybe slap it a little. Shit, come on nigga, do it harder the way I taught you! Fuck, I gotta teach a negro how to handle the cakes, too? Damn!! Shit!! Bruh, you wanna go to Georgia, huh?"

"NO!!"

"Rub me down!"

His hands were large, but sort of long and bony in the fingers big enough to palm a basketball or two. His first two years of high school were spent on the basketball team until he was reluctantly kicked off for failing academically. He still played ball at the YMCA and local parks, but his record kept anyone from taking him seriously for anything else. In all fairness, he barely tried making up missed assignments eventually graduating from summer school.

"Yeah boy, that's more like it; grab it harder, get them thumbs under the buns right under there...yeah, run your fingers under there, kinda grind and rub it as hard as you can, bruh. Yeah, do that shit, honey." His hazel-colored eyes lit up at the comment, mouth open huffing a little heartened by the compliment.

Those meaty cheeks were handled like dual stress balls with a similar resilience and resistance, molded like hard uncompromising clay. Their look was unique to this woman, but something born of the south. Her hips were wide flaring out but spread wider outward into these dark chocolate colored basketball sized cakes complete with fleshy flaps of ass meat overlaying the top of her stallion grade thighs.

His long probing fingers squeezed, groped and clawed the uncooperative flesh, thumbs hidden under those flaps of juicy ass meat. His thumbs rubbed up a heated friction that earned some appreciative husky sounding moans that carried. Those large hands touched the tips of thumbs as the other digits labored mightily spreading her apart gaping her cunt. It had a teardrop shape to it when open and a deep rich, undulating hot pink color, inside. The wetness was visible as she involuntarily flexed those slimy walls, invading with both thumbs. A labored gasp escaped her maw as he teased inner grooves.

"That's real good, but I know you can do better, bruh; gone head and get that taste, my nigga." These angry sounding grunts and masculine sounding yawning moan were all he could hear before his face wedged between the cheeks eating the groceries and everything else. Her thickness was wedged tightly around his face as he went for broke making her cry out and wag that heavy fat ass badonkadunk.

"UH!! GET DAT TASTE!! YUH!! YUH BOY!! EAT IT UP!! AAAHHHH!! AW!! YEAH!! LICK THE KITTY TOO!!" Her whining distressed overtures added fuel to the fire. His tongue flickered around her backdoor, poking it a few times before the breach. The weird, half chuckle that resulted was followed by a heavy weighted twerk on his face that felt like a sucker punch. His tongue returned this time dipping into her honey pot followed by his lips kissing and sucking on her labia. Loud wet slurps filled the darkness.

"THAS IT!! THAS WHUT I NEEDS!! OH YEAH, OH YEAH!! EAT THAT KAT, NIGGA!! SUCK IT!! SUCK IT UP!!" His head was vertical between her thighs, chin wedged into the bedding. His posture mimicked hers, prone on his abdomen with both hands squeezing, groping and slapping her huge, defiant buttocks. Everything was offered and put into servicing her needs. The flat of his tongue lapped at her entrance randomly poking inside with a darting motion, sometimes focusing on one side, then the other before repeating the process. The loud, aggressive moans reached a long raspy sounding crescendo.

"AW NIG-GAAA!! AW!! I'M GONNA NEED SOME STICK!! AW YEAH!! GIVE ME THE STICK, BRUH!! AW!!" Whining insistence and demand got instant action in the form of his hands wrapped around her tiny waist as he slithered between her legs, still prone dragging his raging erection on the sheets leaking precum. That huge brickhouse butt was wagging and popping on his face as he licked a slimy trail right up the tightly wedged crack of her ass. His tongue lapped an invisible line over the swell of her butt into the small of her back along her spine. A particular flair was applied to the nape of her neck and ear.

"Baby, you know this yo' pussy; come on in mamma's pussy; fill up my pot. Aw yeah, you're so hard." She pressed her thighs together skintight knowing how much he liked the feel of them on the underside of his manhood. The hesitation there was expected as he arched and humped the back of those smooth thighs resisting the urge to force his cock between them and fuck'em until he jizzed all over the sheets. This was not about him wholly relegated to pleasing the dark chocolate Venus de milo prone beneath.

"Aw, put it all the way in me, boy; I want all that stick, deep. Fuck me baby, fuck me really good, bruh." A breathy, almost wincing moan accompanied the invasion of her stick confines made extra tight by her intentionally mashed together legs. It was a shared preference between them for different reasons. For her, it was a callback to the fateful night she lost her virginity to her mother's lover; him, an initially unwanted encounter with what he was told, was a distant relative. The feel of a thick hungry cock trying desperately to get inside was sexually intoxicating for both. She didn't mind him humping it out there.

The smoldering remains of a joint lay off to the side in a small tin ashtray as she reached back grabbing big chunks of her rude donk, spreading herself wide apart as much as her aggressive physiology would allow. Nails dug deep into those rich slabs of meat over the tops of her thighs as the bulbous head of his uncircumcised cock pressed into that hot, steamy confine. Despite her wetness and obvious need, it was work pushing into her entrance, before it plopped in making her gasp. The rest followed like a freight train leaving nothing but the balls bulging out. His crown thumped the back, hard. He gasped, wetly.

"Gimme those hands, nigga." They interlocked fingers stacked on top of her sheet with him balls deep.

The darkness was filled with the loud slapping noises of skin on skin as he bounced on her mountainous cheeks going hard and rough. It looked like a flopping series of violent pushups as his pelvis bounced off her cakes like a trampoline. With her legs mashed tightly together, extra friction made the walls tight around his girth. He could feel every groove in her snatch, enjoying the sexual struggle with each thrust. It was beyond tight, making him grunt and gasp arching his back further each time. Her own labored grunts matched each forced thrust inside. Those stallion legs pressed tighter, adding more resistance.

Their interlocked fingers squeezed tighter, holding on for dear life while he was forced to spread his long legs framing the outside of her thighs. Her pussy was so tight, it felt as if there was a hand inside it with a death grip on his tumescence. This made him work harder thrusting his street certified twelve inches inside her cradle of life. Every thrust and twist made it feel as he were on the verge of cumming. That edging feeling was addictive for both. The first time she ever felt that was in the middle of the night when she lost her virtue. Her eighteenth year ended with an impassioned tryst all night until early morn. Daylight and the encroaching morn saw the intruder melt away with the darkness.

The feeling remained in haunting fashion with each successive sexual encounter becoming more frustrating than the last. The next man to give her that feeling, also gave her a child implanted during a limestone massage while on vacation. Things didn't work out. Now, here was the third man to give her that special feeling. Harsh life experience dictated her thuggish attitude and demeanor towards men. She would always be in the driver's seat, no matter what; but that special feeling made her buttery inside. Life growing up on the streets left her with some serious hands that saw more than a fair share of thirsty men clobbered. Her extraordinary body belittled and humbled the other half with little effort.

Despite all of this, she loved being mounted in this manner and dominated. The first had come to take what he wanted caring nothing for the consequences, while the second's carefree attitude along with an almost knee length cock put her at ease enough to carelessly impregnated. She regretted having him deported on those lonely nights, or after having less than stellar trysts with men vetted for their shoe size. It was said that good or bad things came in groups of three, so she resolved to control whatever came out in that thirst slot. Number three had elements of both but had to be taught how to please.

"UN!! UN!! UN!! FUCK!! UNG!! UNG!! UNG!! SHIT!! FUCK DAT PUSS-SEE!! FUCK YO'PUSSY NIGGA!!" Her cries of pleasure and ecstasy went guttural, eventually degenerating into a growl in the darkness. The root of his prick bounced off the deep defined undercuff of her meaty buttocks going hard enough to raise them. There was a tantalizing resistance as her badonkadunk wedged into his crotch, airtight. He kept at it, plugging up her flexing hole starting to feel it becoming creamy. She started queefing, loudly.

"SMACK DAT PUSS-SEEE!! BEAT IT UP!! MAKE ME JUICE!! UNG!! SHIT, THAT'S GOOD!! GET IT NIGGA!!" His hips started rolling almost effeminately, driving his pulsing cock inside finding less resistance, now. A thick milky sheen proved his method with an audible slickness. Her rough calloused fingers loosened freeing his hands to land palms down in the middle of that big, incredibly dense ass, one for each cheek.

"POUND ME DOWN!! UNG!! UNG!! AW SHIT, NIGGA!! I WANT YOU TO PIN MA' BLACK ASS TO THIS FUCKIN BED!! AH SHIT YOU DOING IT GOOD, TONIGHT!! MAKE MAMMA CUM ON THAT FUCKIN DICK!" That was her way of covertly telling him that she was about to cum. She always faced away when she was about to orgasm, sometimes resorting to obscuring his face. She'd even shoved a pillow over his face followed by the pillowcase when he complained that she was smothering him. Most of the time she came during prone or doggy, as some sort of tacit compromise. Tonight, would be no different.

His large hands with their long fingers looked like gargoyle claws embedded in her lush, unyielding cheekage. It looked even better with his creamy cock pistoning in and out of them. There was almost no give to her stone like cheeks, except for their very bottoms. It was more of an isolated jiggle as he clapped the holy hell out of that petrified donk. His mounted posture was upright with both arms extended downward; palms flattened on her chocolate cakes; legs spread wide apart. The remote hit the floor cutting off the wall mounted flatscreen television. It sounded like she was being gutted.

"AHM, CLOSE!! REAL CLOSE MA'AM!! REAL FUCKING CLOSE!! AH!! AH SHIT!! AH FUG!! UN!! UN!! UNG!" His strained loins were ablaze with an impending explosion of jizz that felt like it be mind shattering.

"YOU BET NOT GET ME PREGNANT NIGGA!! I'M GONNA BUST A CAP IN DAT ASS IF YOU KNOCK ME UP!" The threat wasn't an empty one, but it was enough to send him careening right over the edge as he mashed down hard in the middle of her buttocks with all his weight behind both hands, dislodging his steaming manhood. The entirety of his pulsing shaft landed right between the cheeks with a splash of juices. His meat was truly made for her buns as he quickly cupped her hips from the outside mashing her rear cleavage tight around his member as it exploded in grand fashion. She couldn't see him, sobbing.

The first wad shot straight up her back while the rest splattered everywhere, but mostly glazing the buns to excess. Both were moaning and whining, gasping for life giving air. He went prone again, humping the cheeks until a pool of watery jizz filled the crack of that phenomenal ass. The slippery feel of running his shaft between the cheeks sent jolts of post coital pleasure throughout his pelvis.

"Still think I'm mean, boy."

"No ma'am."

*************************************************************************************

BACKSHOT KINGS: CHAPTER ONE

"Hello?"

"Hello mister man; did you forget something; did you forget, someone?" Her voice made him cringe ass he rolled over in the darkness accidentally knocking a bottle off the bed onto the floor. The light from his cheap television flickered across weathered features as he rubbed his stubble covered chin.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers