Backside of the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers

"Oh my! Not even my husband thought to do that! Every time! Every time now, that is how it ends! Thank you my dear, dear son!!" She pulls him down for a long kiss, then runs off to her bedroom to examine herself in the mirror.

"Carol, where is Cheryl? There is no way she slept through all that." Jim says as she runs off.

"She said she was going into town to find some of her old friends." She calls back over her shoulder.

"Oh shit! I had her car. Did she take your truck?"

"No. Mine is in the shop."

"Fuck!!" Jim yells as he runs outside, clothes forgotten. He rounds the corner and sees the open and EMPTY garage! "FUCK!!"

**********

Cheryl and Lizzie are enjoying a slow sensual sixty-nine. Both women just enjoying the other woman's beautiful pussy. Lizzie is laying on her back, with her head near the edge of the bed. She is just enamoured with the bald pussy above her face and she keeps rubbing and licking the silky skin around the lips. Cheryl is just as enamoured with the trimmed, yet full bush in her face. She is running fingers through it and giving soft tugs.

"What's this Lizzie, did you bring me a gift?" A male voice speaks up with a familiar sound of a zipper lowering.

"I brought her home for me, Daddy. But I guess I can share with you." Lizzie replies. She bends her knees to scoot closer to the edge of the bed. David's cock is just above her face. She grabs him and pulls him into her mouth. David leans over and places his hands on each of the new girls ass cheeks. He spreads them and while Lizzie is sucking him to an erection that is quickly arriving he runs his tongue along the lips and rosebud in front of him.

Cheryl is surprised by the voice, but notes Lizzie is completely calm. She hears Lizzie's reply and tries to look back to see who walked in but her head gets locked in place when Lizzie moves her legs to scoot underneath her. Cheryl feels large strong hand spread her cheeks and a warm tongue on her sex. "Ooooohhhh!" She moans.

David pulls his cock from Lizzie's mouth and slides into the new wet pussy. "So what's your name, sweetheart?" He asks as he builds momentum. "How long have you known my Lizzie?"

Cheryl is so surprised to have an unknown man fucking her, and fucking her well. His hands are squeezing her cheeks and spreading them on the down stroke, letting him move deeper. Lizzie has joined in with her lips and tongue manipulating her clit and licking the cock shaft on the out stroke. Between all the stimulation she is only able to gasp out "Cherry, ...call ...me ...Cherry.."

"I just met her, Daddy. She was having car trouble out on the road. I brought her here. It's weird, I feel as if I already know her, but I don't." Lizzie explains, having the best seat in the house. Her face inches from the fat dick pounding her new friend.

"Cherry? I love that name, baby. You don't fuck like a Cherry though. This is a sweet! hot! nasty! pussy!" David slams deep with each descriptive word. He grinds up and down with his cock buried deep in her, rubbing and stretching her tunnel. "I am going to have to fill you up Cherry."

"Yes Daddy! Make a Cherry cream pie for me. I love cream pies! Love to watch em get made and lick em and eat em! Are you gonna make one for me?!" Lizzie cheers.

"You got her all hot and bothered already, baby. I don't think either of us will last long" David says as he speeds his strokes. He can see Cherry quivering and panting as she gets close.

"I'm... Cuu...mmmm...iiinnggg!!..." Cheryl yells breathlessly.

"Fuck yes!! Squeeze me Cherry baby!" David grips her waist and pushes deeep into her. "Here's your creme filling!" He shouts with his release. His first hot sticky shot is deep in Cheryl's tunnel. He would love to unload his whole body this deep, but he promised Lizzie a prize. He slowly withdraws during his release filling her channel with his sticky seed. David stops with the head of his cock just inside of Cherry's lips and with Lizzie stroking his shaft they milk the rest of his load right at her entrance. "Are you ready, Lizzie baby? It's about to get messy.".

Lizzie squeals and releases him and wraps her arms around Cheryl's legs so her hands are at Cheryl's pussy. "Go Daddy, let me eat this cream pie in peace."

David steps back, disengaging from his fuck toy, his cum flows out of her. Lizzie lets the first mass drop into her open mouth, then lifts her head and latches her mouth to her new friend's well fucked hole.

Cheryl is overwhelmed again. Her face drops into Lizzie's crotch, but she is senseless. Her cheek is resting on the full bush. She feels a manly face kiss her cheek. "It was nice to meet you Cherry. You are always welcome in this home." He says. She can hear him walk out of the room while Lizzie is gobbling her cream pie. She wonders who just gave her one of her best lays. She never saw him or heard his name. Just Lizzie calling him Daddy. "Must be her boyfriend or something" she mumbles to herself. "His voice is kinda familiar, though." Just then Lizzie buries her tongue deep into her snatch, ending all thoughts of men as she realizes she has a teen pussy to snack on.

*****

Half an hour or so later, both women are laying side by side, wrapped in each others arms. Cheryl kisses Lizzie, again tasting a mix of herself and that man's cum on her lover's mouth. "Hey, who was that guy that fucked me so good? You called him Daddy, is he your boyfriend? I'm not mad at all, he was amazing."

Lizzie looks at Cheryl, mulling her answer. "I'm going to tell you a secret. I don't know why, but I just know I can trust you not to freak out or tell anyone."

"You know, I don't think I will either. I feel connected to you. I mean, more than tongue to twat that is." Cheryl replies with a laugh. Lizzie joins in with a chuckle too.

Lizzie kisses Cheryl and says. "That was a terrible joke, Cherry. I still totally like you though." She kisses Cheryl again. "I call that man Daddy, because he is. He is my father. And yes, he is a terrific screw." Lizzie looks in Cheryl's eyes, gauging her reaction.

"That is... That is... Pretty freakin hot! Do you guys do it a lot?" Cheryl pulls her in for a deep kiss. "The way he fucks, I'd do him all the time."

"Not a lot, just every once in a while. I really prefer girls, but sometimes..." Lizzie giggles in relief. "I'm glad you aren't flipping out." She leans over and kisses Cheryl. "You wanna meet Daddy? Maybe Mom if she's not busy. I think they have people over."

"Sure, I'd like the man who is giving my husband competition for best cock." Cheryl smiles and kisses Lizzie. "You by far won best pussy, best pussy eater, best kisser and best looking." Cheryl climbs out of the bed while her young lover giggles at the compliments. "After we say hi to your Daddy, I really need to go check on the van. It's my husband's and he has his new invention in it." Cheryl finds her bra tossed over the bedside lamp and gets it on. She takes a moment to situate the girls. Cheryl notices Lizzie watching her dress, so she starts making it like a reverse strip tease. She finds one, then the other silk stocking and she lays back on the bed, raising her leg and sliding the stocking slowly up her leg. She repeats the show with the other leg. Lizzie claps happily. Cheryl spies her thong at the end of the bed. When she picks it up Lizzie stops her.

"May I have those? I've never seen anything like it." Lizzie shyly asks her older lover. "I'll also cherish your scent on them."

Cheryl stares at the lovely teen. "Of course, baby. Can I have yours!" She says as she hands Lizzie her damp white thong. Lizzie takes the thong and puts it to her nose for a sniff. She then hops out of bed as Cheryl finds her jeans. As she pulls them up, the teenager wraps her arms around Cheryl from behind. Lizzie kisses Cheryl's bare back and neck and pushes her pink panties into Cheryl's jeans pocket. When Cheryl pulls her tank top on, Lizzie has her tank top and skirt on. She is not wearing her bra, so her nipples are poking the thin fabric, looking very sexy.

Lizzie turns her back to Cheryl and bends over, flipping her short skirt up showing her bare ass. Lizzie stands pulling Cheryl's thong up her legs. Cheryl watches as Lizzie snugs the thong in place. Cheryl helps smooth the fabric between her taught cheeks. Lizzie pushes the damp area into her own damp pussy. "Oooh, I like this!" Lizzie coos as she walks out into the hallway

"You look great baby! We will have to get you to Victoria's Secret and get some more for your perfect ass." Cheryl says while following her lover into the living room. There is music playing and couples and trios are making out and more spread out through the very familiar room.

Cheryl stops walking, very distracted by the room and the people groping each other. She hears but doesn't notice Lizzie say, "What is Victoria's Secret" Lizzie sees her father and grabs Cheryl's hand to lead her over to her handsome Daddy. "Daddy, Cherry wanted to meet you for real. Say hi."

Cheryl sees the tall man with a full head of black hair. He is wearing a paisley shirt and yellow pants!?! When Lizzie taps his shoulder and speaks to him, he turns and lowers the glass he is drinking from. Cheryl's eyes go wide as full recognition and total confusion punches her in the mouth. "Daddy???"

"Yeah, that's my Daddy. David." Lizzie speaks up.

Cheryl's jaw is hanging wide open in disbelief. She looks closely at Lizzie. "Elizabeth?? Daddy?? How... Wha..."

"Ugh... Don't call me Elizabeth. I don't like that name. Makes me sound old." Lizzie says, totally baffled by Cheryl's reaction "Are you OK, Sweetie?"

"Is everything OK, Cherry?" David asks, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Daddy... What..." Cheryl babbles. Hearing David call her Cherry breaks her. Cheryl opens her mouth to say something but blackness takes her and she drops to the floor.

*********

"FUCK!!" Jim yells when he sees his van gone. He runs into the garage. He looks around frantically, knocking over a couple boxes. He sees the briefcase he was looking for. "Thank the gods!! I'm so glad I took this out of the van last night." He says. Jim takes the briefcase to the work bench and opens it.

"Jim! What is going on?" Carol asks. She enters the garage, carrying his jeans. "I saw you run out here bare ass, so I brought these out for you."

Jim looks down to see his cock swinging in the wind. He takes the jeans and pulls them on. "Thank you, Carol." He kisses her cheek, noting she didn't wash or change yet, she is still covered in cum and happy. "This is my recall device for the van." Jim sees the look of confusion on the older woman's face. He pauses, thinks, and restarts. "I created a time machine. I built it in that van. I traveled out here to show it to potential investors. I haven't sent a human through time yet, so I built a remote for the van, to bring it back. I am hoping Cheryl just drove it and didn't hit the time switch." He turns some dials and flips a switch. "Let me recall the van and see what's what."

Carol is in shock. She looks at Jim as he explains with wide eyes and mouth open in disbelief. She watches him flick two more switches and he is intently studying a small screen.

"The van is less than a mile down the road, it'll be here in a moment." Jim says "Hopefully Cheryl will be in it."

The gold van rounds the corner and heads towards the garage. The two can see a figure in the driver's seat. "Whew, she is in the van. Good!" Jim says. The van pulls next to him. "Shit! That's not Cheryl!"

"No, Jim. That's not Cherry. That is me..." Carol says quietly.

*******

Jim and Carol helped the unconscious Carol out of the van and into her bedroom. They placed her on the bed and Jim leaves to get some water for when she wakes up. Older Carol (OC) looked at her younger self with a mix of happy memories and regret. She smiles at Younger Carol's (YC) gray free jet black hair and her wrinkle free face. OC tries to figure out when this version of herself is from. Going by the clothes and hairstyle, she guesses late 70's or early 80's. Carol walks beside the bed and runs her hand over her younger face. She takes the sleeping Carol's hand and compares the difference between the two. Her time ravaged hands look almost obscene next to her younger body. She places YC's hand back down on her stomach. OC leaves her hand resting on the younger hand and stomach. She looks down at her hand/hands again, she notices YC chest rising and falling, the breasts are obviously not in a bra. OC slides her hand up the sleeping woman slowly, and cups her younger breast. The small, firm handful feels great. She slips her hand underneath her own shirt to compare the handfuls. The years did not ravage these as much, she thinks to herself with a smile. OC looks over her shoulder to see if Jim is around, seeing he is not, OC moves YC's hand and slips her older hand underneath the younger's shirt and cups her bare breast. "Oooh, my tits feel awesome." She says with a laugh. She looks around and says, "Fuck it!" She reaches down to YC's short skirt and slides both of her hands up the firm legs. "Ooh, what a naughty girl. No panties, Carol?" She runs her fingers through the thick bush and shivers in excitement.

"We had a party today. Lost my panties sometime his morning." YC, eyes still closed, says as she spreads her legs slightly. "And you have amazing fingers. They know just how to press my buttons." She moans, squirming on the bed. "Have we met?"

OC slides a finger into YC. "Yes, I would say I know you a little bit."

"Carol, you may want to open your eyes. Mom, be prepared for a freak out." Jim's says as he walks in, carrying glasses of water and Tylenol. "Carol, I have some water and medicine for you."

OC removes her hands and steps back, leaving YC's skirt raised and legs spread. YC opens her eyes, blinks and squints in the bright lights. Jim reaches and dims the overhead light.

Carol hesitantly opens her eyes, blinking to clear her sight. She turns her head to the right and sees a tall, very handsome man wearing just a pair of jeans. His bare chest and stomach are muscular with just a touch of sandy brown hair across the top of his chest. He was holding out to her a glass and some pills. She sits up and takes the offerings. "Were you at the party? You know my name, but you don't look familiar, and I know I would remember you!" She says while looking Jim up and down. She looks to her left and sees a woman in her late fifties, early sixties, but still sexy. She turns to look at the beautiful man again, then does a double take to the woman. Carol stares hard at the older woman, seeing her own eyes and smile under the older, cum stained skin. Cum stained?! Her dress and hair is covered in it. Lucky bitch. "What is going on?" She asks in a soft voice. Her eyes dart over to the open door but the Adonis is in front of it.

"My name is Jim. If you will answer two questions for me, I promise I will answer every one of your many questions." He tells her and he sits on the edge of the chair next to the door.

The younger Carol scoots back in the bed, her back against the pillows and headboard and she takes the pills with a drink of the cold water. Older Carol sits on the foot of the bed with her hands folded in her lap. "OK, what are your questions?" Young Carol asks.

Jim says "Thank you. First, how did you end up in the van?"

Carol looks at him in surprise. "That's not really the question I was expecting." She takes a sip of water and says "Well, my daughter Lizzie brought a friend home today. Lizzie said she was broken down by the side of the road. The poor woman was sick or something, she passed out in the living room. My husband and daughter were taking care of her, so I drove out to see if I could do anything or call Triple A to tow it to the house." She pauses to take another sip. "I had just started the engine with no trouble when sparks started flying. I don't know when I passed out, but the next thing I remember is soft hands feeling me up and that is always a nice way to wake up." She says with a smile towards the older woman.

"You must have gotten in the van just as I recalled it." Jim says with a distant look in his eyes.

"The second question?" Carol prompts.

"Oh, yes. What is today's date?"

"What? Really? The date?"

"Yes please. Day and year." Jim replies, tense on the edge of his seat.

"May 20th, 1981."

"YES!! It works!! I knew it, I just knew when I saw you, but this proves it!!" Jim leaps up, hands up in the air. Both Carols jump in surprise and fear. They both look at the madman bouncing around the room. His jeans, which weren't properly fastened, start to slide down his legs. He kicks out of them in frustration and then Jim runs over to his mother in law and gives her a big kiss. He turns to the younger and kisses her deeply. She tenses at first, but quickly wraps her arms around him. Jim leans back to break the kiss. "Carol, you just helped make me FAMOUS!!" He kisses her again and releases her. He remains sitting on the bed between the two women, cock out and hardening in his excitement.

Both Carol's are watching Jim grow. Younger in wonder and Older in anticipation. Jim is talking to himself out loud, discussing scientific theory that neither Carol has a clue about. YC looks up at OC, seeing her lick her lips. "Let's do it." She says to OC. She moves to her knees on the floor between Jim's legs while OC kneels beside him. YC takes Jim in her hands, stroking him slowly, and squeezing gently. OC grabs his chin and kisses him to shut him up. YC takes Jim into her mouth while still stroking. "Well, this tastes familiar." She looks up at the two kissing. "After this monster is emptied inside of me, you will have to answer my questions!" She tells the two. Jim and OC stop kissing at her proclamation and look at her. YC stands up and pulls her blouse up and off. She unzips and lets her skirt drop. Jim looks in approval and lust. He reaches out for her. OC steps back off the bed as YC straddles Jim's legs. His cock is pressed between his stomach and her jet black bush. Carol wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deep and pushes her tongue into his mouth. He reaches down, grabs her hips and lifts her.

OC is kneeling behind YC. She grabs Jim's cock and holds it while he lowers her younger self down on the dick that pleasured her so well, not much more than two hours ago. Carol pumps the shaft as the pussy sldes down and rests on her hand. She releases and YC slides down to fully take him in. OC reaches around YC and takes the younger breasts in her hands as she nibbles on that one spot right under the ear that really gets her going.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkkk!! How do you know that spot! How do you not have this dick inside of you 24 hours a day!!" YC screams in pleasure. She grinds her pelvis against his and presses against his chest, squeezing the older one's hands tighter against her sensitive breasts.

OC stops nipping her neck to whisper in her ear "I am you. Thirty years in the future. It is May 20, 2011. You are fucking your son in law two hours after I did." Carol frees her trapped hands from the hard nipples of the younger Carol and slides them down through her full bush. "Damn! I miss this! I'm growing it back, gray or not." Her aged fingers find the young clit and she rubs it just right with one hand while the other plays with the hair just above. YC turns her head with a look of surprise at OC's words. Carol kisses herself deeply as the orgasm crashes over Young Carol.

Jim is using both hands to move Carol up and down on his cock, as if he is using her to jerk himself off. Both Carol's are kissing passionately. Younger's arms are resting on Jim's shoulders and Older's are wrapped around her younger self with her hands on her pussy. Younger breaks the kiss and says "My son in law? Lizzie got married? I thought she preferred women. And what do you mean grow it back, you shaved it off?!?"

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers