Backside of the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OC replies, "I did. The gray made me feel old, but I miss it so. It just doesn't look the same." She leans around YC to kiss Jim and say, "My dear boy, will you lay her on her back please." Carol steps back from behind YC as Jim turns and lays the younger Carol back on the bed. He continues stroking into the mother of his wife, deeper now they are in a different position. "See what I mean, just doesn't looks right." She has her skirt pulled up around her waist.

Young Carol turns her head toward her older self. "I can't it all the way over there. Come closer, please."

Older Carol walks over and climbs on the bed. She swings her leg over the younger woman's head and lowers her bare pussy onto the waiting mouth. She is facing Jim, watching him shove that massive cock into her young pussy while her older pussy is getting an expert tongue bath. "Fuck! I can eat some pussy!" She moans loudly. "How does our boy taste, Carol. His cum is all over that pussy." Carol reaches down and runs her fingers through the jet black bush. "If you like the taste, there is a lot more in my ass." She says. Her fingers start stroking the younger clit when she feels a tongue pushing into her behind. "MMMM... Get all of it out there. We can make more. FFFFFUUUCKKK! Keep it up baby!!"

Carol is having one of the best days of her life. She has a massive cock pounding her expertly and the best tasting pussy she's ever had, and it's her own. The cum of her son in law flowing out of her own older asshole is so fucking kinky and hot it pushes her close, so close. She feels the hottest and heaviest load of cum spray deep into her cervix. The first load she has had inside of her pussy in months pushes her into an explosive orgasm. Her body locks up, her eyes roll back and she grays out.

Jim is having one of the best days of his life. He is balls deep in one of the hottest and softest pussies in recent memory. He is watching the older version of that pussy being eaten by her younger self. And they are both his mother in law! And his time machine works!! "YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" He yells as he blows deep into his wife's mother. She locks up around him when she cums so he has no choice but unload fully into her womb.

Carol is having one of the best days of her life. She watched her daughter and husband having dirty sex. She had dirty, dirty sex with her son in law. She is covered in his cum. She is watching her son in law fucking her 35 year old pussy. And she has that younger self eating her cum filled asshole. Can life get any better. She hear Jim yell in triumph and feels young Carol tremble and shake and her own orgasm rolls over here as she floods younger's face with her fluids. She can't even count how many times she has cum today. More than the last 2 years together, for sure. She falls to the side off of her unconscious self. She watches Jim fill the younger pussy with his hot seed.

"I'm sorry Mom, she has me locked in. It is all going inside. you will have to get it out yourself if you want to wear it." Jim says to his mother in law. "Or we will have to try again later so you can mess a new outfit." Carol relaxes enough for him to pull out of her and he falls to the side as well. Jim leans over and kisses the older Carol. "Do you think you can move enough to get over here for your finishing move?"

Carol looks at him in confusion, then it hits her. She hops on to all fours and crawls over with her head at his crotch. "Well you did say the next time you were in me you were going to fill me up. A liar you are not, my sweet boy." He chuckles and reaches to take a handful of hair. "Wait! I have a better idea. Can you kneel over here again?" She asks.

Jim pushes his tired body up and kneels between the younger woman's legs. Carol takes him on her hand and wipes his cock on the full bush. "When mine grows back, you will need to shoot your load here and wipe off in my hair." She says as she takes him in her mouth. "Mmmmm so many flavors."

*********

Carol wakes feeling amazingly wrung out. She is surrounded by two warm bodies. She stretches her arms above her head. Her pussy feels great, stretched and full even though he is no longer inside. She sits up and nudges the man and woman laying on each side of her. "Wake up! Time to talk." They grumble and roll over. Jim sits up next to her and older Carol rolls on to her side to look at the other two. "OK, if I understand. It is not 1981 right now, I am in 2011?" She looks and sees Jim and Carol nod at her. "OK, I am glad I've done enough drugs not to freak out right now." They all laugh at that. "You are me in my sixties, and look amazing by the way." Carol nods again and smiles at the compliment. "You are Jim, my daughter Lizzie's husband."

"Not Elizabeth. Elizabeth never marries anyone. She says she will never find another woman like the one that got away." Carol corrects the younger "Jim is married to your other daughter."

"Lizzie is an only child." Carol objects

"You will. Cherry is born in 1982. February"

"Cherry? That is what David called Lizzie's new friend. Lizzie called her Cheryl I think."

"Cheryl is the name of your daughter, my wife" Jim says

"I don't know how. David hasn't cum inside me in years. You should know this, Carol. He either finishes up my ass, in my mouth or all over my body." Carol shakes her head in disbelief "I can't remember the last time I took a load in my pussy."

"A few minutes ago, Carol." The older woman reminds her.

"You said she is born in February, next year?" She asks, and receives nods in confirmation. "Nine months from now?" More nods, thoughtful nods.

*************

With the help of both Carols, Jim is able to get to 1981 and he and younger Carol retrieve his wife and they get back in the van for the trip to 2011. Carol stands at the window of the van, she pulls him in for a deep kiss. "Don't forget me in the future, Jim. Take care of that old woman." She laughs. She nods her head at the still woozy Cheryl and whispers in his ear "And make sure our daughter stays safe. Tell her to visit her sister, I'm sure she misses her Cherry." Jim nods and starts the van. He looks at Carol as he turns the radio knob.

**************

This story was fun to write. I hope you find it just as fun to read. The last act with both Carols was crazy and a challenge to keep the women in the right spots. Thanks for reading this far and feel free to drop a line or a comment. Make sure to rate.