All Comments on 'Backsliding Ch. 05'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it!!!

damn good story,well written,and highly erotic.......would love to read of sarah's furthur adventures!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
not a bad story

even with all her choices, it her and her husband. They aren't fucking everyone and their fathers. Only man that gets fucked is the hubby, nice story 5 stars

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
I liked it.

This is the story of a married couple evolving within their relationship. Well thought out and written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice finish but left room to go on

Dimwitted cuckolds like huecuck can only judge a story on who the characters fuck, luckily we have commenters like HDK who can recognize character development, dialogue, pacing, plot and award you 5 stars based on more than a simpleminded cuck's reaction.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Fun

Yeehaa! .. Well how about that, a couple can mix it up, have fun and not cheat. I recommend a wife that came through catholic girls school myself .. Geh heh :)

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Great story.

And a good theme about people doing things because they choose to do them. Well done!

ken113ken113about 12 years ago
5 *

WOULD GIVE THE STORY FIVE STARS IF I WAS ABLE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO A FOLLOW UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

eventhough sometimes a bit scary. I hope she is not sliding out of the marriage with so much encouragement from her "female friends" or that he thinks it's ok she does just what she wants. I hope she is at least as old as her passport shows and not a 5 year old kid.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Terrific read

Enjoyed every chapter of it. I think this category has conditioned us to some extent. I admit I half expected some black guy with a 10" dick to wander in and fuck up the entire story, but it never happened. A very interesting concept with beautifully formed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 year old kid? wtf anon?

Are you ped0? That chester is like a rash on this site... some closet cuckolds just can't be happy that a great story doesn't have some form of cucking in it. Guess if it isn't there they try to shoehorn it in. 5 stars.

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Finally. A WRITER. I thought that Starstang-what's-his-name and his Mustang obsession was the only real writer left in LW. You proved me wrong. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, this sucked major ass

While the writing was great, to say that doing drugs and engaging prostitutes is a positive change would be a stretch. Let's face it, if the cops caught Sarah with pot in her possession, she would find out that the law considers pot a drug...with very serious consequences. Plus, her addition to cigarettes and booze shows that cancer, emphysema, cirrhosis and a whole host of other ailments will dramatically reduce her sex appeal.

I could go on, but while I enjoyed the story, it felt more sad than erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, as for "sucking major ass"

you would be expert on that cuckboy - as for good storytelling particularly in the area of character development this story was superb. Her transition was written smoothly, eminently believable. Not sure what soapbox anon is preaching from, he needs to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I have read a lot of stories on this site. maybe too many lol. This was the best I have read. thanks for keeping me up past my bedtime

jaydub41jaydub41about 12 years ago
what a great story

Man this story kept my interest without all the sex in the world. Great job!!!! Great read

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Actually

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas. Pahrump or Reno would be two alternative locations that have legal brothels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
vote ?

I'm surprised there is no vote section--this is one of the best series on the site--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
vegas

looking fwd to another chapter. tell us about Sarha's trip; Have read many stories on this site, in this category. Your's is the one I have enjoyed most. Keep on going.

Maybe Sarah hires an escort, the escort phones hubby and describes what Sarah is doing.

Woodbine68

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please write the next chapter

Great writing! please don't leave us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YOU HAVE BUILT THIS TO A VERY NICE WIFE IN TRANSITION PIECE

I wasn't sire where it would go after chapter one. People kept low balling your writing with those numbers. This is becoing an insane story of corruptable morales, and I like it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Buzzz cuts and tattooing

Great writing and a damn nice story.

It fits many fantyasies, I'm sure.

Personally I would like to see Sarah (and other women) get slowly but surely well tattooed, I mean heavi(n)ly tattooed and with a nice buzzcut.

Maybe even a flat top or a mohawk. Elongated earlobes are sexy too.

There is much material yet to keep this fantasy going.

And I want to compliment the author, very well written !

Karl.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
The first night . . .

. . .of the rest of our lives! My oh my what a titty bar will do for a repressed lady's soul.

Good chapter bzzzman.

tt1899jjtt1899jjover 9 years ago
Hitting All of My Buttons

My turn ons are the corrupting, loss of innocence aspect of things and you are nailing them. I also have a smoking fetish, besides the drug one and when she pulled out the ML 100's I lost it. Your writing is really steady, thank you so much. I look forward to other stories from you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bob Bobbi, what was your cross dressing old ass doing in a titty bar?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous