Backstage at His Concert

Story Info
A sweet girl watches him perform.
1.4k words
4.55
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie

She stands at the side of the stage, hidden in the shadow of the wings watching him perform. As always when he is on stage he is angry, spitting the words into the microphone, storming back and forth. The crowd is roaring, singing his words with him. The arena is large, with the roof closed the noise is contained and bounces off the surfaces, coming together to form an energy so that it feels more like being inside a boiling cauldron than a sports stadium.

He looks up and sees her, standing in the dark, and her breath catches in her chest. He keeps singing, but doesn't take his eyes off her, his ice blue eyes locking onto hers. She had forgotten his intensity. The unleashed power in his every move. Her mind stops, her world shrinks to just the two of them. The song ends, he drops his microphone and strides into the wings to where she is standing. Her heart begins to race, swelling with the sight of him coming toward her. He is so beautiful. His soft lips juxtaposed against his strong jaw line. She has longed to be held by him again, to feel his heat, his hard body against hers. Just before he reaches her he stops suddenly. His arms drop to his sides.

Their eyes still locked, her face begins to flush. There is less than a foot between them. She looks away, embarrassed by the strength of her feelings. She wonders what she is doing here. He is everything, has everything and has had or can have anyone he desires. She is just a girl. The relationship, which had been to her the most powerful of her life, was obviously just another fling to him.

'You're here?' he says. He reaches out and lifts her chin so their eyes meet again.

'Shad-ow, Shad-ow, Shad-ow!' The crowd is chanting, their energy growing. She longs to fall into his arms, to kiss him, instead she says,

'They're calling your name.'

There is no point in saying anything else, it is her voice versus their 35,000, all chanting in unison.

•••••

Ted

Ted stands mid stage in the arena.

'Did you miss me?' he yells at the crowd.

They roar in response. He needed this. A one off show to his local and most loyal fans. The microphone feels at home in this hand. The guitarist slashes down a cord, and the drummer joins in. The crowd recognises the opening cord immediately, a radio favourite, their screams rising to the next level. He feeds off their energy. His adrenaline is pumping.

Movement catches his eye at the side of the stage, he turns his head and the earth shifts under him as he realizes it is her.

Frozen to the spot for a moment he takes her in. The shadows of the wings have caught her, but even from this distance the heady mix of childlike innocence inside the hottest woman he ever laid eyes is evident. She is poised and elegant, in a way that is stamped in her aristocracic DNA. He never knew whether he wanted to scoop her up and protect her, or devour her. But in the tight green mini dress she is wearing tonight it is definitely the latter.

He absently lets the microphone slip to the ground and strides over, almost breaking into a full bolt. He is so incredibly drawn to her. He goes to pull her close, but stops realising he is dripping with sweat. She is sweet perfection, he, a filthy mess. He pulls up short, his arms drop to his sides.

Charlie drops her eyes. His stomach churns. He is conscious of the awkwardness of the moment. He has hurt her again. She is so strong, yet as fragile as a dried flower, turning to dust at a light touch, and he was a raging tornado. He does not know how to move around her. Gently he lifts her face so their eyes lock. He wants to tell her he loves her, that he can not live another moment without her. The look in her eyes stops him short, they are burning with desire. The dam inside of him breaks. He takes her hand and leads her through a fire door.

He stands looking down at her, beautiful even in the harsh fluorescent light of the stairwell. Her chest rises and falls with nervous breath, her small nipples sitting hard and high on her round breasts. He has never been so hard, so filled with need. He dips his head and brushes his lips against hers. She brings her hand up to his neck and her lips open. His tongue finds her mouth and he kisses her deeply. She kisses him back pushing her body against his. The touch of her soft curves makes him moan.

He is completely lost in her when she gently pulls back.

'They're calling your name.' she said, her voice amplified off the bare concrete walls.

'They can't wait.' He says pulling her in to kiss her again. He runs his hands up the outside of her thighs, pushing the dress up.

Still kissing her, he lifts her legs around his waist. She drapes her arms around his shoulders as he pushes her against the landing wall. He pushes himself against her grinding his jeans against her warm centre. She throws her head back in an ecstatic moan. He runs his hands up her sides, and cups her breasts, exploring their softness. He rubs his thumbs over her erect nipples, teasing them with his gentle touch. She pushes her chest forward, seeking more. He kisses her deeply and she is breathing hard, he loves that he is affecting her.

He puts her back on her feet and pushes back against the wall to look at her, his hands against the cold concrete on either side of her beautiful face. Her eyes are slightly glazed over, and she looks sexy as hell.

He hooks his fingertips into her lace panties and slips them down her slender legs, and over her heels. He grins cheekily up at her as he stuffs the lace into his jean pocket.

"I'll hold onto these"

He lays a trail of light kisses up her leg, and she shudders in anticipation. His lips lightly kiss the outside lips of her centre and he breathes her smell in deeply. He is vaguely aware the crowd outside are still chanting, Shad-ow - Shad-ow - Shad-ow as he runs his tongue lightly against her clit, her sweet moan echoing in the bare stairwell. He flicks his tongue against her, alternating between slowly and quickly, then hungrily runs his tongue down her entire slit, groaning in delight. Fuck she tastes so good. She cries out in pleasure, as he sucks her clit and explores her folds. As his tongue enteres her, fucking her tight hole, his thumb drawing circles around her bud, his pace quickening until he feels her exploding inside his mouth, coming apart as she shakes in his embrace, his arms around her hips supporting her weakened legs.

"Yes baby, sit on my face," he says into her centre as her weight bares down on him, her fingers raking through his hair, he continues to suck and probe her with his tongue as wave after wave of pleasure crashes over her, her moans turning to screams, echoing up the concrete stairwell. She drops her head back against the cold concrete wall

He adjusts her dress down into its rightful position, and holds her against his chest, as she recovers. Gazing down at her in disbelief, that this sexy creature was his, at least for this moment.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he growls, "I need to be inside you, but not here. The first time I bury my cock inside you I'm going to take my time."

The crowd outside is growing frantic, "encore-encore-encore" they scream.

"Let's get out of here." He takes her hand.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

He cocks his head in question.

"Them?" She points her eyes towards the stage.

"Oh I'm not letting you out of my sight. You are a runner. Twice I have kissed you, and twice you have vanished. As soon as I can get a hold of some, I'm handcuffing myself to you."

"Hmmm kinky." She smiles at him. "Go." She gives him a gentle push out of the stairwell. "I'm not going anywhere I promise."