Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"Mike! Mike! Mike!"

The audience chanted his name over and over, cheering him on as Madeleine pushed him closer and closer to climax.

Neither of them seemed to notice, though. Madeleine seemed completely unable to see or hear the crowd she had worked into a frenzy, and Mike was way too far gone to understand what was happening anymore.

His eyes went wide.

The sound of his orgasm filled the room better than any sound system.

* * *

Julie was glad the concert hall was empty. Madeleine was so loud that she could probably be heard from the ticket booth.

The blonde's body melted. She let out a low moan of pure lust as the last of her mind gushed out of her. She went completely limp, and her eyes slipped shut at last.

"F-Fuck!" Julie could feel her own climax approaching. She moaned openly now, giving up on any sense of shame or embarrassment. She'd just seen her workplace crush get pegged into mindlessness by a dominatrix; as far as she was concerned, all bets were off.

Gianna smiled at Julie. "My, so eager. You won't even wait until you get your reward?"

Julie tried to say something - something defiant, snarky. Something that would show Gianna that she wasn't intimidated. But then she came, and words left her.

* * *

"Listen, uh, I'm really sorry for interrupting the show." Mike scratched the back of his head and looked down at the floor. His girlfriend glared at him with a fury that Gianna didn't think she'd ever seen before.

"Oh, don't worry," Gianna said. "You more than made up for it with your performance."

"I want a refund!" his girlfriend snapped. "Your little stunt ruined our night! Where the hell do you get off, making other people do shit like that?!"

Gianna smiled warmly at the woman. "I'm terribly sorry that your boyfriend embarrassed himself so. But I believe I have something that might make it up to you." She whispered something in the woman's ear.

Mike's girlfriend grinned. She looked at him and said, "Oh, you are so fucked." She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the lobby.

"W-Wait!" Mike shouted. "What did you tell her?"

Gianna just giggled and waved goodbye to the couple. When she turned back around, she was greeted by a familiar sight. "Why, hello, Madeleine!"

"Hi, Gianna!" Madeleine said. "That was an amazing show, thank you so much for the tickets!"

"Well, thank you for volunteering! And, uh, I believe I have something of yours?"

Madeleine looked confused for a moment, then gasped in shock when Gianna held up her bra and blouse. "Shit!" She hastily covered her chest and blushed. "I didn't even realize!"

"That's because I didn't want you to." Gianna handed her the clothes and looked at the other woman who was with Madeleine. "And who is this beautiful lady?"

"J-Julie." Madeleine's co-worker tried to avoid eye contact with Gianna. "Look, Maddie, can we go?"

"Well, Julie," Gianna said, "I was hoping to have a little backstage chat with 'Maddie' here. But if you have somewhere to be-"

"Oh, but I really wanna talk with you!" Madeleine pleaded. "Julie, can't we stay?"

"I-I, uh... I just wanna go."

To most people, Julie would look mortified. But Gianna had seen enough in her day to tell that she wasn't simply embarrassed. She could read Julie like a book, and knew exactly what she wanted.

"Tell you what, Julie," Gianna smiled. "If you and Madeleine come backstage with me, I'll provide you with a little... arrangement."

Julie raised an eyebrow. "What kind of arrangement?"

* * *

"Julie..."

Madeleine's eyes hadn't looked this clear since she came backstage.

"I... I never realized how... beautiful you are..."

She practically drooled at the sight of Julie's nude body. Julie had seen that look before. It was how she looked at Madeleine.

"I want... I... Can I..."

Madeleine blushed and looked away.

Julie smiled and put her hand on Madeleine's cheek. "Of course you can."

Madeleine nodded and bit her lip. She crawled across the floor over to Julie, and, slowly, began to lick between her co-worker's- no. Her lover's legs.

Julie sighed and closed her eyes. This was everything she wanted. The girl she'd wanted for so long was finally hers.

She opened her eyes again. Her eyes locked onto the pocketwatch.

"Now," Mistress said, "I want you to relax, and listen very carefully..."

12