Backstage with Lady Gaga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, yes?" I struggled to think, my mind was all over the place and I didn't know what the hell to say. "I was just, ah, looking through your PC?" Fantastic.

She looked down at me for a few seconds without speaking. I glanced at my pants to make sure I wasn't still unwittingly fondling myself. "Is that really the best explanation you can come up with?"

"Well, yeah. Pretty much." My mouth felt dry. "It's true though, so really it's the best possible explanation" I said hopefully. I was pinned to the sofa by her gaze.

"Well, yeah, I don't think that's quite the point though. . ." A moment later she burst out laughing. "Fuck, it's no good, I was going to keep teasing you but I can't keep a straight face any more. The look on your face!" She wagged a finger at me accusingly "Naughty boy!" before breaking into a fit of giggles. I don't know what I'd expected her reaction to be, but I don't think this was it.

"Hmmh, so," she seemed to have calmed down a little now "what did you think? The pictures I mean, do you like them?" I was about to reply, but she continued "You can tell me the truth, I don't care what you say as long as you're honest."

"They're amazing! So fucking sexy, once I found them I just couldn't help myself, I had to keep looking."

"Mmm, good, thats what I wanted to hear! I've been trying to show them to people for ages but it doesn't seem to be working how I planned." I was about to ask what she meant when she continued "I want people to find them like you did, without expecting to. I've tried leaving them on memory sticks, cameras, phones in bathrooms, bars, studios. . . People just keep handing them in to lost property!" She looked quite cross for a second. "Every place I've been on this tour I've put a new camera, loaded with pictures of me doing all kinds of nice things, somewhere I know my fans will be. Every one of the fucking things is in that drawer, untouched!"

"I guess you could put them on the internet or something, pretend it was a leak or something?"

"That wouldn't be the same, people wouldn't get the same thrill from it. And if they don't, I don't either. Would you have felt the same about them if you'd been looking at them on you PC at home?"

"Well, the photos would still be fantastic of course, but" I tried to get my thoughts in order "I wouldn't have that feeling of seeing something I shouldn't, being given a look at something secret."

"Exactly! I'm so glad you understand!" She clapped her hands together. "Right, anyway, now I want you to show me how much you enjoyed them!"

"Sorry?" Oh God, please let her mean what I think she does. . .

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean. I want to see your cock!" She smiled like a naughty schoolgirl. "I'll show you mine. . ." Moving closer she lifted the hem of her skirt, ever so slowly revealing a beautiful bare pussy and a strip of perfectly trimmed hair. She must have seen something in my expression. "I hope you weren't expecting me to have a penis!"

"I don't know why, I just thought you'd be shaven."

"Oh, I was for ages, but I wanted a change. Here, take a closer look . . ." She stepped right up to me, pushing that delectable-looking snatch right up in my face, enfolding me in her scent and smothering me in her firm, toned flesh. With her skirt held above and her crotch pressing insistently against me I took the hint and began to kiss, lick and suck at her. In my state of insane arousal she tasted divine and I worked my tongue into and over her hungrily. She must have liked that because she pulled her skirt all the way over my head and used it to hold my face firmly in place. "Mmmm, you're pretty good. If I'd known I wouldn't have showered after coming off stage, I haven't had a head-to-toe tonguebath since those kawaii fangirls in Tokyo." After a while in the dark all I was really aware of was her sex, there could have been anyone in the room with us and I would have no idea. I kept on working at her as she ground against me, until I felt her shiver a little, and heard her coo with pleasure. After a few seconds she relaxed her hold on me and stepped back a little, her skirt sliding away and letting me back in the light. We were still alone in the dressing room, though I noticed the door was ajar. Blinking and breathing heavily, I looked up to see her with a slight flush to her skin and a smile on her face.

"Did you. . ."

"Mmmhmm, just a small one." She smoothed the folds out of her skirt. "Don't get cocky, I'm always horny after a good show. . ." She was horny? I couldn't remember not having an erection. "Anyway, now you have to show me yours!" I fumbled my jeans open and at long last pulled my hard, achingly sensitive cock free. The feeling of being unconfined after all this time was incredible, I gasped with sheer relief. I gasped again when, kneeling down beside me, she wrapped her hand round it and gave it an inquisitive squeeze. "Hmmm, well, that's quite nice"

"Is that all you have to say?" Even in my current state, I knew as soon as I said it that this was a ludicrous complaint.

"Oh, fuck you!" she laughed. "Typical, you go round checking out every piece of tail that catches your eye, the moment someone does it to you you get all offended!" She punctuated her words with sudden, quick squeezes that almost made me cry out. "Lana told me about you, said you were practically drooling over her. And most of the guests." That wasn't exactly true. As such.

"Sorry, I'm just. . ."

"Just what?"

". . . really, really horny?" That was exactly true. I tried to explain myself, which wasn't easy, especially when she started to stroke me slowly with the tips of her fingers. "All night I've been going out of my mind, I just keep getting more and more turned on with aaaahh" she raked a perfectly manicured fingernail across my cockhead "hhhhnn, with no release."

"Mmmm, good, that's exactly the effect I want to have on people!" No, really? "Well, not the 'no release' part. But getting people turned on, feeling excited, sexy, it's wonderful!" She looked me straight in the eye "I love sex. I love fucking, and I want everyone else to feel as good as it makes me feel." She looked thoughtful for a second "Of course, I can't fuck all my fans" a brief frown "I just have to hope you do each other."

"I wanted to, I was sure I'd hook up with someone, but then I went backstage and I was waiting around by myself. Then there was an ambiguously gendered couple, and then Lana, and then your pictures. . ."

"And now I'm sucking your cock, so stop whining!"

"But you're noahhhahhhahh" She was now, taking my whole length in one fluid movement, her tongue swirling against me. For a few seconds she held herself in place, before pulling back almost all the way and back down again. Soon she settled into an insistent rhythm, working my straining cock with her hot wet mouth. I'm not that big, above average maybe, but still I'd never had anyone throat me so effortlessly before.

"Oh that's so good!" I moaned as she fucked me with her mouth. It was a miracle I'd managed to hold off cumming for so long, I knew it wouldn't take much more of this at all. "Sooo good!" Again she took me all the way in and held me there for a few seconds before pulling her mouth off me slowly. Spit and precum drooled over my cock as she looked up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. "You're amazing!"

"Oh, you've stopped complaining now have you?" She blew against my wet cock, teasing it remorselessly. "Still unhappy about me not fawning all over you, not acting like you're the biggest, baddest thing going?"

Apparently there was still some blood left outside of my genitals because I could feel myself blushing. "I said I was sorry!"

"Apology accepted!" She planted a kiss on the tip of my cock. "See how nice things are when we all get along?" Her hand found my shaft again and she went back to agonisingly slow strokes. All I could think of was orgasm, it was so close now.

"Oh God, this is crazy, it's fucking incredible" I moaned. "You make me feel like I'm losing my mind, you're such a tease!"

"Is this what you wanted to happen all along?" I wasn't sure what she meant. "When you were looking through those pictures like a naughty boy, did you want me to catch you?"

"No, I" I groaned with pleasure and tried to collect my thoughts "How could I think this would be the result of being caught!"

"You couldn't" Back to just holding my dick. "But did you want it? Did it turn you on knowing I might catch you at it? I think part of you wanted me to walk in on you," a squeeze "I can tell these things."

"No, I. . ." Another, harder squeeze "I didn't want you to catch me."

"Is that true?"

"Yes, I" She looked at me expectantly. Oh fuck. I was dying to cum and totally crazy with it. "I wanted. . . I wanted Lana." Jesus, where did that come from? As soon as I said I knew it was true.

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" She smiled softly a for a second and I wondered what that meant. Then all of a sudden she stood up, straddled me, and lowered herself onto my wet, hard, sensitive cock. The feeling of sliding into her hot, wet hole after what felt like hours of teasing was mindblowing and for a moment I felt like I might cum there and then. Gaga began to ride me mercilessly, fucking me hard as I lay back on the couch helpless with pleasure. She felt so good around me, so tight and wet and hot, all I could do was moan. She leant forward, pulling my head against her chest. I could feel the hard metal buttons on her shirt and her soft, warm breasts under the thin material. "Don't hold back any more, just do it! Just let it feel good, and fucking cum!"

I didn't need her to tell me twice. I felt the final, inevitable rush of pleasure and stopped trying to resist. The whole night had been building up to this, hours and hours of being aroused and teased and denied, and when I finally came it was incredible. I'd never cum so hard or so long in all my life, the pleasure was so intense. I tried to say something but couldn't get the words out, not that she needed telling. I felt myself pouring into her, hot and liquid, and the sensation seemed to go on forever, each spurt bringing me so much pleasure. It couldn't have been hardly any time at all since she had taken me into her, but by the time she slid up and off me, bending down to take the last little spurt on her mouth, it felt like forever.

Every part of my body felt good, and every part felt utterly exhaused, even though I'd done none of the work. All I could do was lie back against the couch, poleaxed and helpless, totally drained in more ways than one. She bent down and kissed me on the forehead. Flushed and breathing heavy, licking cum from her lips, compared to me she was in perfect condition. Gaga took a few deep breaths, stepping back a little and smiling happily.

"I . . ." I couldn't think straight, let alone talk.

"That really was nice, I'm so glad you came to see me tonight. Maybe I'll see you around sometime." She stretched and examined her clothes. "But now I guess I need to go and get myself cleaned up again. You should be fine making your own way out, just ask anyone." She turned towards the door and started to leave, flicking droplets of cum off her fingers and pulling out her phone. I heard as far as "Lana? I need you. . ." before she left. The door closed this time.

I lay there for quite a while, wondering if I was going to wake up and have to change the sheets. After a few minutes I was still there on the couch. A few minutes more and I was able to zip up my pants and smooth down my shirt. There was a beep from my phone and with some fumbling I managed to get it out of my pocket to find a message from Eric.

HEY MAN U HAVE A GOOD TIME?

I was absolutely shattered and my balls ached like never before. My clothes were wet with sweat and splashed with cum. I could still taste her in my mouth, and I had just realised that the wet smear she'd kissed onto me wasn't lipstick.

YEAH

I slipped the thumbdrive into my pocket when I left.

12