Backstage WWE Ch. 03: Scream for Me

Story Info
Lewis runs into the Anti-Diva.
11.4k words
4.54
9.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This story is an erotic parody with exaggerated versions of people or characters that may or not exist and is strictly fictional and not based on any real events. Everyone in the story is an adult over the age of consent.-

-It's been a long time since I wrote the first 2 chapters and Wrestling is ever-changing. For the sake of simplicity we're going to remain kinda/sorta in a time-loop of the era of The Bellas, Paige and AJ Lee but also allow some of the modern stars make appearances if need be, likewise some of the gimmicks might be outdated as well- -also some facts might be different from actual wrestling history so please don't tell me this match never happened or those never faced each other, this is just for the sake of the story-

It's been a month since I had my last romp with AJ Lee, the WWE Superstar who has sort of become my lover. We first met at a show where she performed live and I had a chance to get an autograph with her. What I wasn't expecting though, was to actually get to sleep with her. She must have really enjoyed the experience because she gave me and my friend Jones tickets to the next show in hopes I'd see her again. Not only that but Stephanie McMahon herself, the daughter of the owner of the wrestling company, wanted a piece of me.

Apparently the WWE Superstars, males and females alike would bang their fans but would be extremely choosey as to who they'd do this with to prevent it from every getting out. If you so much looked as the type to brag on social media about your conquest, you would only see their professional side.

I don't know, I was regular guy, about 5'6, long dark hair and green eyes, kind of an average build. I didn't really consider myself anything special but I guess AJ and Steph did. Or maybe they got a thing for Hispanic guys.

When we finally went to the second show Steph was injured during a match and I ended up with the Bella Twins, which might have been a better deal. When I woke up after that 'handicap two on one match', AJ Lee was there, waiting for her own 'rematch'. And the Bellas once again gave me tickets for the next show since Stephanie seemed to be very determined to still have some personal fun with me. It was like a dream come true, and even though it happened to me twice, it still felt like a fantasy.

As the month went on and life went back to normal, AJ has actually been texting at times. Nothing too flirty, just regular 'how ya doin'?' type of messages, I guess to remind me I was still in her thoughts. It was a bit weird because I would assume she'd be banging other fans and not just me.

I asked her how she got my number and she replied with 'Oh, I just grabbed your phone while you were sleeping that one time and had your phone call my phone, no biggie'. Also a 'AJLee4U' started following me around social media, liking my posts and such. Even though it looked like a AJ Lee fan account, I knew it was the real her keeping an eye on me. I didn't know whether to be flattered or worried.

One day I was chilling my buddies Jones and Antonio as we watched Paige cutting a promo on AJ and saying how badly she's going to injure her to get her title back. Paige was sexy young woman with pale skin and a dark motif to her outfit, making her look goth and different from the rest. She had an amazing body and was actually a tad thicker than AJ was.

"Dayyyuuuuum.... Paige is gonna fuck your girl up, Lewis!" Jones would tease as he'd elbow me.

"She's not my girl, Jones". I said a bit annoyed.

"Uh huh, yo Antonio, did you know AJ actually gave us both tickets to a WWE show once? Like covered our fare and everything!"

Antonio looked at us, smirking a bit in disbelief, "No shit?"

"Yeah, she was cool. I mean she gave me an autograph and all that." I said, trying not to look weird, the memories of our first meeting still fresh in my mind.

Jones said "Yeah man, and like, the Bellas gave us tickets to the next big Pay Per View, plane tickets and everything."

Antonio nudged me playfully "Dayum dawg, watchu be doin? You be fuckin 'em backstage or something?"

I almost yelled 'NO' but maintained my composure. "I don't know, maybe they just think I'm cute or something."

Jones would laugh "Hah hah, imagine your boy, fucking both of the twins at the same time, just UGH, one after the other. That would be crazy."

Antonio remarked, "I know they're sisters and shit, but like, I wonder if those ever messed around with each other... You know, like eat other out or something."

I'd laugh nervously and said "I mean... you never know what these people do behind doors... right?"

Jones shook his head, "Naw man, that's kinda fucked up. They're siblings man."

"Yeah, but they're twins man, I mean, if Nikki eats out Brie it's almost like she's eating herself out.", Antonio would add, "Like... out of body masturbation."

I remember Nikki actually making Brie eat her out and wondered what was going through Brie's mind as she was doing that. She sure didn't seem to enjoy doing it, but I couldn't tell if it was part of the 'act' since they would slip into character in front of me.

"Yo Lewis, it's your girl!"

Jones' voice knocked me back to reality as AJ Lee marched down the ramp, headed towards the ring, looking more serious than her usual skipping self. I couldn't help but blush as I saw her on screen. She was wearing a regular white shirt and jeans, but man did those jeans showcase her sweet ass well. As slender as she was, she still had an amazing tight body with just enough of her to grab.

AJ had a mic and started pitting fire towards Paige. While Jones and Antonio reacted to her trash talk, all I could hear were AJ's moans as I was fucking her. Hearing her voice on the TV took me back to when I was forcing my cock up her tight little ass and making her beg for more. I casually held a bowl of chips on my nap so the guy wouldn't notice how hard AJ's voice was getting me.

Whatever AJ said struck a nerve as Paige dropped her mic and just went at her. AJ dropped her mic and started throwing fists as well, Both women traded blows until security staff came down to separate them. As both women would yell threats at each other as they were being pried apart, the commentary announced that they would hash out their differences at the next Pay Per View event in a week.

Jones had a big smile, "Allll right! That's the one we're going to dude! The one where Lewis here scored us the tickets! Aw man, I can't wait to see those two fight for the title, live!"

Antonio groaned, "Aw man, fuck you guys. Not only would it cost me a fortune to join ya, but I wouldn't be able to get the time off with such short notice."

I tried to shove AJ and Paige out of my mind, "Yeah, we requested PTO 2 weeks ago dude. We're approved and everything."

Jones smirked, "Yeah, bet you can't wait to tap that sweet sweet ass again, huh?"

"Shut up..." I laughed a bit. Man, if they only knew.

Antonio said, "Yeah, well you can keep AJ. If you ask me, I just wanna fuck Paige. She gets me so fuckin' hard. I bet she likes it in the ass too."

Jones teased, "Too bad you won't get to see her wrestle live, though."

Antonio and Jones playfully shove each other around throwing out minor insults as I pondered if I would run into Paige on my way to see Stephanie in a few weeks. I could barely wait. That night, I posted on how excited I was on being live at the WWE event. AJLee4U liked it within minutes.

After a few weeks the time finally came. Jones and I were impressed by the plane tickets actually being first class (we never checked, we were just glad to be going) and we soon arrived in New York and checked into our hotel. Jones was confused why we were booked in separate hotel rooms instead of us sharing one, but I kinda had a vague idea.

We checked out the hotel and went around the corner for some New York Pizza and some drinks and headed back to call it a night. The big WWE PPV will be the next day and it was across the street from the hotel, so we could just walk over instead of worrying about parking. We went to bed somewhat early so that we could check out the sights the next morning before the big event will start.

As I got everything ready to get to call it a night, I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Jones, is that you?" I asked. I heard a female voice say "Room service for Mr. Macias." I was confused. "Room service? At 11 PM?"

I didn't really have any enemies that I knew of so I opened the door. There was a woman, a few inches shorter than me, with a backwards cap, big shades and big black sports jacket and jeans. She smiled as she lowered her shades. "Hey baby..." It was AJ Lee, dressed more covered up than usual to avoid being recognized.

I couldn't believe my eyes, but there she was, right in front of me and coming in for a hug. She held me tight as if I was an old friend, and I set my hands across her back. "AJ... wow.... You really missed me huh?"

The diva answered my questions with a little kiss to the lips, then she stared right into my eyes and smiled. "You bet I did. I haven't that special kind of fun since the last time we saw each other."

"Oh come on, I'm sure you have your other fans that you 'tend to' besides me".

"Nope. Just you. It's complicated, but we sometimes have our favorites. And you are my current personal favorite..." she leaned in for another kiss, but this a time a lot more intense. Still locked on my lips, she closed and locked the door behind her and pushed me towards the bed. She was pressing her small yet perky breasts up against me as I laid back on the bed and she mounted me.

She broke the kiss and stared right into my eyes, licking her lips as she started peeling off my shirt. Her hand trailed down my chest and she started to stroke my cock through my jeans. She slowly unzipped my pants and tugged them down just enough to grab my cock and pull it out. I felt myself stiffen even moreso in her grasp as she stared at it hungrily. She gave me a quick glance before sliding the head in her mouth.

"Aw yeah...." escaped my mouth, I just couldn't help it. It just felt so good to have my cock back in AJ's warm mouth, it practically felt like it belonged there. AJ would slowly slide her lips up and down my shaft. She'd look into my eyes at times, giving me that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

AJ would run her tongue up and down my shaft as her hands would gently grab my balls. I held onto the bedsheets as I felt her actually start licking and sucking on my balls as they've gotten full in anticipation. Her hand would grip just above the head and she'd pump my cock up and down while still licking my balls. She'd pop my cock back into her mouth and sucked on the head a few more times, looking back at me. She's noisily pull back, letting it pop out of her mouth and she would back away.

I looked down at her as she started to take off her jeans. She gave me a mischievous grin as she got her clothes off, letting her black panties land on my shoes on the side of the bed. She laid back and spread her legs, letting them catch some air as she pushed her pussy forward for me to see. Her pussy had a nice little landing strip shaved above it, which made me think she purposely did that for me. She used her fingers to spread her pussy for me, letting me see just how wet she's gotten in such little time. Her would stare at my throbbing cock, now aching for relief after she teased me with her mouth and she bit her lip.

I got up and moved over to her, grabbing my cock and teasing her slick entrance with the head. She let out a gasp, but I didn't enter quite yet. I had some fun rubbing the head up and down her folds, feeling how hot and eager she was for me finally enter her.

The Black Widow Diva let out a slight gasp as she felt my cock push its way inside her. The finely toned woman started to thrust against me, letting her tight pussy slide my cock in and out of her. She felt so amazing I almost came right then and there, but I held onto her legs and started matching her movements.

She reached her arms towards me and I gladly leaned in as she kissed her wildly. He legs clamped around me like a vice as she kept thrusting her hips against me. Our movements grew faster as our moans were muffled by each other's mouths.

"Cum for me baby..." she would say among gasps and moans. "Let me have it... let me feel it all over me..."

I held onto her hips and plowed into her as I felt my mind grow cloudy with lustful passion. She kept thrashing against me, her breathing growing harder and faster as she dug her fingers into the sides of my arms. Her pussy was so snug and hot, the sensation of sliding in and out of her was making me lose control. I could feel myself getting close, so I tried to pull myself out of her leglock and whipped my cock out of her tight confines.

"OH FUUUCKKK!!!!" I let out as I jerked my cock a few times before spraying AJ Lee's perfectly toned naked body with my seed. She laid there for a few seconds, panting and trying to recover, a big glob now sliding down her right cheek. She caught most of it on her tits, and there was a small train going down her body, pointing towards her belly button.

I laid back a bit to bask in the incredible moment that just occurred and I saw my companion sit back up. She leaned in and started sucking on my cock again, focusing mostly on the head. She was determined to suck out any remaining cum and swallow it all, stopping only to lick up and down the shaft and my balls for any traces. After a few moments of her pumping my shaft and sucking the head, she was satisfied that she got every last drop of her personal triumph over me, but this still left my cock plenty hard for another round.

The Diva straddled me and smirked at me. "Now it's my turn to get off, baby..." She maneuvered my stiff cock inside her and she started to slowly thrust against me. She set her hands behind her and started to ride my cock, letting her pussy take my full length. I held onto her hips and she pushed my hands away. She set a finger to her lips, and started moving faster. I held onto the bed sheets as this woman wrestling champion rode my cock for most of the night, not stopping until she would be satisfied.

The next morning I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I've been having a few sleepless nights lately, and having AJ Lee wear me out actually helped me get a good night's sleep. I found a next under the pillow next to mine saying "Hope to see you back here after the show tonight. You don't want to miss what I have in store for you."

Jones and I enjoyed the hotel's fancy complimentary breakfast and did some sight-seeing around the general area. We took a few pics of some landmarks to rub it into Antonio's face, who would reply with a 'Fuck you guys, seriously fuck you'. The funny part is he would soon add in "Don't forget to get me something" which would make us laugh at the irony.

We headed back towards the hotel to pick up some WWE merch, which was advertised everywhere and saw that a crowd had formed. Kofi Kingston was at one of the restaurants in casual clothes and we was nice enough to stand up and pose for pics and autographs. If you wanted to get a free autograph, this was your chance. Jones thought the same thing. "Dude, here's our chance to score a free autograph without a crazy line!"

We headed towards the crowd and saw that he was sitting with Layla, Paige and Dolph Ziggler. They were all dressed casual and wearing shades, actually eating their meal while Kofi was the one eating up the fan attention and posing for pictures. As we headed towards the crowd, I could have sworn I saw Layla elbow Paige and point towards me. Paige lowered her shades to look at me as Layla continued to whisper things into her ear. I felt paranoid that AJ was bragging to Layla about me, similar to how the Bellas once told me the same.

I swear Paige's eyes locked onto mine for a second until Jones accidentally bumped into me as he walked past me to shake Kofi's hand. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a pic of the two of them, my friend looking happier than he's ever been. As big as a wrestling fan that I was, he was always ten times a bigger fan than I could ever be.

Eventually the others would finish their meal and pose for a few pictures before they could leave. I knew they wanted to just chill, eat and go back to their rooms or whatever before the match later tonight, but I did like that they took a few seconds to still pose with their fans. Jones took a pic of me with Kofi as well, as Layla and Dolph were already heading off. Paige just finished posing with someone else when she gave me a look and a gesture to step up for a picture with her too.

Up close and personal, Paige was an amazing woman. She was wearing a low-cut black blouse, showing some decent cleavage and some form-fitting grey jeans and expensive looking boots. She actually pulled me next to her, her arm on my back, and smiled for the camera. I was trying not to blush and smiled as well as Jones and many others took my picture. She let me go and looked into my eyes again as she turned to attention to a few more fans.

Jones smirked, "Hey man, Antonio's gonna be mad you got all close and personal with his lady. Like dude, she was totally pulling you up against her."

I laughed a bit, "heh, you noticed, huh? Yeah that was kinda surprising."

"Yeah, too bad you're not a wrestler. Like if you were, you'd totally be in, man. Like Paige was totally into you, but you know these Superstars just don't sleep with anyone. If you were a wrestler or some sort of celeb, she would have been all up in your DMs wanting to fuck." Jones would say as if he were some sort of expert.

I laughed a bit and we headed towards the merchandise booths to get some new shirts. I decided to get Paige's 'Think Again' shirt while Jones got himself a Mizz shirt, a Daniel Bryan shirt, a Sheamus shirt and a Layla shirt for himself as well as a Randy Orton shirt for Antonio back home. As we headed back to our rooms to relax before the match would start, Jones and I would text each other the photos we took with the Superstars. I posted my pics with Kofi and Paige on my social media account. AJLee4U would like it within seconds. Two minutes later, a 'Scream4Me' would also like the pic with Paige.

Soon enough the event would start and we would enjoy the show. It was one of those 3 hour shows, 4 if you counted the dark matches no one got to see on TV, but it felt even longer. The match between AJ Lee and Paige was insane as both women literally tried to beat the living crap out of each there. Being there in person, every slap, every body slam, every kick to the face felt so much more real and impactful. For me the match between 'my girl' and the Anti-Diva was the main event. AJ Lee would win her title back and Paige looked like she wanted to wreck her shit and had to be pulled away by the ref. A big contrast from the woman I posed with several hours before.

The rest of the show was amazing, but after seeing Randy Orton go up against Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler take on the Mizz, and the match between AJ Lee and Paige, I was pretty much satisfied. The main event had John Cena face Sheamus, and of course John Cena would win, much to the dismay of Jones and most of the people sitting around us. I didn't get all the hate, but hey, all the booing was contagious, so I joined in.

After the show we went to the meet ups, since we had backstage passes as well. We got to meet up with Sheamus and Naomi backstage. Kofi recognized us and let us both pose with him at the same time while Naomi took the picture. I looked around but didn't see AJ or Paige anywhere. Suddenly Stephanie McMahon herself, which by now even a newb like myself knew she was the big boss, besides her father anyway, stepped into the room and everyone took photos. Unlike the last event, Steph wasn't involved in the show itself so I had no idea she was even backstage, overseeing things I'm assuming.