Backstage WWE Ch. 03: Scream for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige held onto her started slowly thrusting her hips against me, getting used to having me inside her. I could tell she wanted to savour this, which I had no problem with. She felt amazing, the nice warm folds of her pussy welcomed me in every time she thrust towards, and gently caressed the head every time she pulled back.

I admired seeing Paige so focused on her own pleasure, loving the thought that she was enjoying my cock so much, I was surprised when I suddenly got a close up view of AJ's wet pussy. "I'm not about to let you two get me all hot and bothered just watching without having you do something about it." she said as she pushed her anxious cunt into my face, my tongue inches away from tasting her sweet nectar of desire. Even though I was going wild with the feeling of being inside Paige, I was somehow still able to focus enough to push AJ into my face and start eating her sweet pussy out.

Paige started moving a little faster as she gave off some of the sweetest moaning I ever head. Just something about her accent that really wanted me to make her moan as wildly as she could. I could hear AJ groan as well, her hips gently rocking against me as I flicked my tongue as deep inside her as I could. My tongue rolled along her clit making her shudder in pleasure.

As Paige started rocking her hips harder, I grabbed onto AJ's sweet ass while I tongue-fucked her dripping wet pussy. I could feel AJ lean forward as if she were holding on to the bedpost while I was eating her out. My tongue was probably moving on instinct cause my senses were overwhelmed by Paige's tight cunt gripping so tightly onto my cock as she slid up and down on me. She must have been getting close since she was thrashing against me as fast as she could. I could barely hold on myself.

Paige let out a pleasure moan as I felt her hips convulse upon my cock. I felt her stop and then the sweet sensation as her pussy slurped my cock as she got off me. Seconds later, the moonlight through the curtains hit my face as AJ also got off me and moved down to suck my cock. I was breathing hard, so close to cumming, it felt like it already took everything to not just burst inside Paige, and AJ knew it. I looked down to see her wrap her lips around my cock and start sucking hard, wanting to be the one to finish me off. Paige crawled over to me and kissed me intensely, her tongue driving itself into mine as if she wanted a taste of AJ's pussy from me.

I gripped onto Paige roughly and moaned into her lips as I felt myself shoot violently down AJ's throat. The Anti-Diva continued to kiss me, as if savouring that she was covering up my groans as the Black Widow continued to lick and suck on the shaft, making sure she got every last drop possible. These women made for one hell of a tag team in bed.

I sat back up and continued kissing Paige, reaching down to play with her perky set of titties. They were a way bigger than AJ's, fingers teased her hard nipples, making her shudder as she kissed down my neck. AJ moved up and set my hand between her legs so I could start fingering her. Paige noticed and set my left hand between her own legs so I play with her pussy as well.

Paige went back to wrestling my tongue with her own as AJ started kissing my chest, both women moaning with my fingers deep inside them. Paige slowly stroked my shaft while AJ gently squeezed my balls as I continued to finger them both. Both of them were so tight, I couldn't wait to fuck them again, especially Paige. After a few minutes of this little cooldown foreplay, I back to full mast and they both noticed. AJ and Paige moved my hands away from then and got some distance in the bed.

It took a second for me to notice what they were doing, but it soon became clear. AJ and Paige both laid back, spreading their legs, side by side, giving me full access to both of these gorgeous women. Paige said "You think you can take both of us?" AJ teased, "Come and get it."

I moved over to AJ and pushed my cock into her tight little pussy. She shuddered slightly as I entered her fully, "Ohhhh baby...... I love this so much..." she'd coo as I started thrusting into her hot tight canal. Her moans just turn me on so much, I could never get tired of fucking her.

After giving AJ a few good thrusts, I moved over to Paige and pushed my full length inside her in a slow steady motion. She gasped and moaned as she tried her best to accommodate herself as she felt I was going deep. "Ahhh..... oh fuck!!!...." Her accent-laced moans really got me going as I pumped my shaft inside her tight cunt. Our eyes locked onto each other as we thrust against each other, our lust for each other growing.

I switched back to AJ, making sure she didn't feel forgotten for the new girl, and I went faster and harder this time. The Black Widow moaned a little louder, at first holding back due to Paige being there, but now cutting loose and letting it all out. She whimpered as I pulled out to give Paige a few more thrusts.

The Anti-Diva squealed as I took her deep as started ramming against her. Both of these women felt incredible, I could barely tell who felt better or who was tighter, I loved fucking them both and if they were to mine, I wouldn't be able to trade one for the other. Paige moaned loudly as she kept up the pace with me. It took everything in me to pull out and switch back to AJ.

AJ had been rubbing her clit rapidly awaiting her turn again. I held onto her hips and rammed against her as she gripped tightly onto Paige's hand for stability. AJ rocked her hips against me and soon wrapped her legs around me, not wanting to let me go. She squeezed Paige's hand as she said "Oh god... I'm cumming... don't stop until I cum baby..... Oh fuck..."

I kept fucking the new Diva's champion, as I could hear her getting closer and closer to her climax, her pussy clenching onto her each time she drew closer. Her legs hooked onto me as if she was doing a submission hold on me as she came, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" and I even heard Paige say "OW!" as she had her hand squeezed a little too hard. AJ thrust against me a few more times until she finally laid limp, feeling her orgasm wash over her.

With AJ loosing her grip on me, I wrestled out of her legs and went back to getting between Paige's legs. Paige pulled me down on her and kisses her as she thrust against me, wanting me to take her full and deep. I played with her tits as I rammed into her, hearing her moan and groan in lustful delight. My tongue overtook hers as I gave her sweet cunt a similar pounding that I gave her friend. We stopped kissing as Paige would moan in my ear, "oh yes.... I'm gonna cum.... oh fuck... keep it up baby..." I was getting there too but had to fight back the urge to shoot inside her. I kept my pace going until I finally felt Paige tighten her grip on her grip on me, her pussy squeezing the life out of me as she felt her orgasm rock her body.

I instantly pulled out and jerked my cock, spraying Paige's body with my cum, all while she was still shuddering from her orgasm. Some hit her face but a steady stream laced her from her chest down to her stomach. I could only gaze upon her, just a worn out mess, her chest heaving as she breathes hard, covered in my cum.

AJ smiled at me, "Marking your territory huh? Don't forget you belong to me though."

Paige smirked, "Maybe your boy wants to trade up."

AJ playfully flipped Paige off.

Paige turned over to me as she started cleaning herself off with one of the smaller hotel towels. "Which reminds me.... maybe you can do me a favor to wrap up the night Lewis. If you still got it in you."

"Uh sure.... I could probably go for one last round, as long as you kinda give me a minute." I was worn out but I knew I probably wouldn't have another shot with Paige anytime soon.

Paige leaned in and said, "So I heard you're not afraid of going for the backdoor. Welllll, I've been kinda practicing with some toys back there the last few weeks and was wondering if you'd be willing to help me feel the real thing."

AJ teased, "Ooooohhhhh Paige is gonna take it up the butt!"

Paige shoved her, "Oh shut up, he's already fucked you in the butt." Then she looked at me and added some sweetness in her voice, "So what do you say Lewis? Wanna be my first?"

The thought of being the first to pop Paige's anal cherry literally got my cock throbbing as hard as my heartbeat. AJ and the Bellas have been around the block, but the thought of being Paige's first was amazing, something that she will look back on and always remember no matter who else gets her afterwards.

I had to fight off the urge to just yell out 'HELL YEAH' and answered with a calmer "Yeah, I'll be glad to help with that."

Paige set her hand on my cheek and said "I'm sure you will be." She soon got herself on all fours and turned away from me. She set her face on one of the fat fluffy pillows and stuck her ass out in the air towards me. "Be gentle ok? ... You're way bigger than any of my toys."

"Thanks for the compliment." I said as I got behind her. Seeing Paige's firm pale ass all bent over was quite a sight, a perfect peach if any. AJ had a nice ass herself, but Paige a bit more to offer. AJ just set her head on on her hand and watched us as if the whole thing was no big deal. I couldn't help but grab and squeeze her cheeks, giving her ass a bit of a massage.

Paige grew impatient, bracing herself to have her virgin hole stretched further than it's ever been so far but all she went was me feeling her up. "C'mon.... stop checking me out and do it already. I'm bracing myself here."

I felt Paige wanted me to just go in raw but I didn't want to tear her up. I leaned in and spread her cheeks, which I noticed made her shiver. What she didn't expect was for me to start licking her asshole, slowly pushing my tongue inwards, forcing her to open up for me.

Paige squirmed and didn't know how to react. "Ahhh!!!! Wh- what is that? Is that your tongue? Are... are you really eating my ass?"

I ignored her and just held onto her cheeks and drove my tongue into her virgin asshole cutting off whatever she was gonna say with a sudden "Oooooooh.... oh fuck...." I swirled my tongue around her tight passage and forced it to spread for me. Paige could only moan as this newfound pleasure invaded her, something her toys could never do for her.

AJ gave a pervy smile as I continued to tongue-fuck Paige's virgin passage, knowing full well how it felt like when I did it to her. Paige could only whimper and moan, still surprised by how good this felt. I soon pulled back and replaced my tongue with my index finger, which I pushed in slowly until my knuckle hit her cheeks. Paige let out a surprised gasp as she felt the difference. "Oh god... oh my god... is that it....? I teased, "oh no baby, that's just my finger. I gotta get you ready." I loved the sense of control I had as I slid my finger in and out of her in a steady pace, as she let out gasps and groans.

Paige let out a louder moan as I forced a second finger in there, though this time I let my fingers sit for a while, letting her tight hole adjust to being stretched that far. "Oh my god.... I don't think I can take it... this feels so different...."

AJ shook her head and moved in, starting to suck my cock as I slowly fingered Paige with both fingers. This time AJ was a bit sloppy, purposely letting her saliva coat my shaft to make it easier on her friend. As she stroked my cock she told me, "You owe me one for next time Lewis."

"Heh... thanks AJ..."

"Yeah yeah, now tear her shit up!" AJ grabbed onto Paige's and spread her cheeks for me giving me full view of the target. I grabbed my shaft and pressed the head up against her last remaining virgin hole and I heard the English diva whisper, "Oh shit..." as she now knew this was the real deal.

I could feel her tense up as I pushed the head past her virgin hole. "Relax a little more, Paige... it'll be fine, babe." As she took a breath and loosened up a bit, I was able to push past the head, spreading her to make room for my eager shaft. I could hear her gasp and whisper 'oh fuck...' as I slowly slid the head in and out of her, giving her time to adjust.

Paige shivered as I pressed forward, each time I thrust towards her I try to push a little deeper. "Ow! Careful there Lewis!" she's cry out as I eased up on her a little. Her hole was so tight and snug, it was hard to move as she clamped on me like a vice, making it difficult to move either in or out. The Anti-Diva's puckered asshole was so tight, there was no I could have gotten this far if it weren't for me eating her ass out and AJ blowing me beforehand.

After a few slow and careful thrusts, I decided she was ready for me. My cock ws throbbing for her, I needed to take her full. I held onto her hips as I slowly pushed forward, not stopping until I was finally balls deep inside her. Paige gasped and groaned through clenched teeth, realizing she was about to be taken in full, stuffed to her limit. "Uggghhh........ fuck.... oh god oh god.... so fucking big.... Fuck... please tell me that's all of it, I can't take any more! Oh god..."

I held her in place, letting her body accodomate me. Part me wanted to keep her guessing if this was it or if she still had to take a few more inches. I gazed upon body with satisfaction, my fat throbbing cock now completely hidden from view, totally buried within Paige's pale, perfectly round-shaped bent-over ass. AJ let go of Paige and leaned back as if to get ready to watch the show. I thought back to a few girls I dated, some either never dared let me do this to them or have already been fucked in the ass at once before meeting me. It's odd thinking my first anal virgin would be a former WWE Diva's Champion.

I held onto Paige and eased back a little, then thrusted back into her, feeling my hips slap her cheeks. Paige let out a sudden 'UGH!!' as she felt herself take my full length again. I gave her several thrusts, only pulling back an inch or less, then letting feel the full shaft force itself back into her deflowered asshole. As she loosened up some, I started withdrawing more and more before making her take it again, until we got into a rhythm that felt good. Her hole was still gripping my cock ever so tightly but I found a pace that allowed me to slowly and smoothly slide in and out of her.

Paige cooed in pleasure, still gripping onto the pillow but now completely submitting herself to me, allowing me to fuck her ass however I liked. "Oh fuck.... it feels soo good baby.... oh god...."

I suddenly thrust hard into her, making her moan loudly. "You love it in the ass, doncha Paige?" "Oh yes baby...."

I slapped her ass, making her yelp, "A little louder, baby and please say the whole thing" "I... I love it in the ass."

I slapped her other cheek, her pale skin leaving red marks even though I don't believe I smacked her that hard, "Say it with feeling Paige. Say it proudly!"

Paige screamed, "I love it in the ass!!" as my hips kept smacking against her cheeks. Her declaration was laced with lustful pleasure and that sexy English accent of hers.

At this rate she started thrusting her hips back at me and I felt free to cut loose and really let her have it. From then on there weren't much words, just the sounds of my breathing and Paige's moans of newfound delight. She'll definitely be begging for anal next time she sees me, I'll make sure of it.

AJ moaned lightly as she was rubbing her clit, her hands a blur, while she watched us fuck. I rammed into Paige's sweet ass with whatever energy I had left, giving her sweet cheeks the ocassional slap. After a few more minutes of us slamming against each other, Paige started moaning louder and louder, begging me to go faster and harder. She soon scratched the bedsheets, tearing them up as she let out an orgasmic variation of her trademark in-ring scream.

I pounded her ass for an extra minute or so as she let out whatever sounds she could muster. I pulled her towards me as I felt myself shoot hard and deep up her ass. It's hard to tell with these super sexy Divas, but it felt like it was the hardest load I shot in a while, literally emptying my balls into Paige's deflowered asshole.

I finally pulled out of her and laid back, catching my breathe. Paige just laid their limp, her body breathing in and out. I stared at her ass, seeing a bit of cum spill out of her now gaping hole. The pride and satisfaction of being her first back there just made the entire experience feel that much more intense. I couldn't stop smiling.

AJ let out a moan as she finally came, succumbing to her own fingers. She was so into watching us, she felt like they were moving by themselves. After she relaxed herself, she moved in and kissed my cheek. "Hey, I see you there with that big smile. Don't be falling in love with her. You're mine."

I smiled and said, "Oh yes, of course I am AJ."

She smirked, "Uh huh, after you pretty much basted her like a turkey and then tore her ass up. I think you're pretty worn out by now, but next time you're gonna make it up to me." She leaned in to whispers "I like it in the ass too, remember?"

Just then we heard Paige snoring and we both raised a brow. AJ teased, "Is... is she actually sleeping?"

I laughed a little, "And they say usually the guy is the one that falls asleep." Though to be honest, I felt like I was minutes away from dozing off myself.

AJ nudged Paige in the ribs, "C'mon Saraya..." and the Anti-Diva jolted awake, only stopping to feel the soreness in her rear.

"Ohhh owww..... I'm glad I don't have a match tomorrow.... Fuck..."

AJ playfully slapped her ass, "Oh you'll get used to it. C'mon, we gotta go. We don't want Lewis to oversleep and miss his flight back."

Both women got dressed the best they could, since they were both exhausted and sore, with Paige showing more signs of wobbly legs. They waved goodbye and blew me kisses. Seconds after they left, Paige peaked her head back in and said, "Thank you Lewis. I love you. Forget about her, I'm all yours now." AJ would reach her hand and pull Paige's hair back, "The hell you ain't!" AJ peaked through the door and gave me the 'I'm keeping an eye on you' gesture as she pointed 2 fingers to her eyes and back at me a few times before finally closing the door.

Once I heard their wild footsteps as the giggling girls wandered off, I got up to lock the door and almost fell on my face. "Fuck.... guess I really overdid it... huh?" My body literally hit the sack and I was dead to the world til the next morning.

The next morning I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I took a quick shower and joined Jones in getting the hotel's free complimentary breakfast before we headed off towards our flight. Both of us literally had luggage packed to the brim with WWE merch.

As the plane took off I stared out the window thinking about all the craziness I just went through in the last 48 hours. Paige sure was a welcome and unexpected treat... but next time there would be no distractions. Next time I'll be having an executive meeting with the female boss of the WWE, and I'm more than ready and willing to fuck her brains out.