Backyard Fun

Story Info
A young roofer, an older woman and a sunny day.
4.5k words
4.57
39.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst part of a bedroom facing east was how the sun would sneak in through a crack in the blinds and wake her on her day off. But even though Brittany had taken today off work on short notice she didn't mind the sun. In fact, it was perfect for her plans for the day.

She rose and padded barefoot down the stairs and into the kitchen to start the coffee. Toast with homemade peanut butter would put enough gas in her tank for a leisurely morning and as she finished and cut the toast into triangles the coffee had stopped dripping. She swiped through the social media feed on her phone as she ate and when finished she took her half-full cup of coffee upstairs and set it on the bathroom counter after turning on the shower to get hot.

She pulled the satin camisole over her head and shimmied out of the minimal panties she wore in her sleep and looked in the mirror, pleased with what she saw. Her twenties were a recent memory but she still had her college figure. No abs were showing but her stomach was flat and firm, her tush well-rounded and solid thanks to more squats than she could begin to count. Her 34c's were the perfect size, she had decided long ago. Not so huge that they defined her but ample for showing off if the situation presented itself. They were still perky, and she was confident that if her college roommate ever showed up and wanted to do the pencil test they had giggled through, her boobs would let it fall to the floor.

She stepped into the shower and let the water soothe her body. She washed and conditioned her long chestnut hair, washed her body then began shaving. Women know that there is shaving, then there is a thorough shave, making sure all the nooks and crannied and clean as a whistle. This was as thorough as ever.

Brittany toweled off and slipped into her favorite gym shorts and cropped t-shirt. The shorts were just long enough to cover her ass cheeks and she loved the whisper thin material. the t-shirt was a throw away from a 5k she ran trying to impress man whose name she was now unable to remember. She had cut off the last few inches, so it hung just above her navel leaving her piercing visible.

The clock said 9:30 as she took her iPhone, inserted her ear buds and started as she always did with the soundtrack to the Big Chill. Her dad had been a huge fan of sixties music and she remembered hearing this music through the cassette player in his car. It was happy music that reminded her of her childhood. She gathered her book, water bottle, sunscreen and sunglasses with "Heard it Through the Grapevine" already thumping in her ears as she entered her oasis.

The backyard wasn't huge, she could mow it in about 20 minutes, and when she had considered buying the place a definite plus was the six-foot stockade fence that surrounded it. She loved the privacy, especially for her favorite unofficial holiday of the year. Nude Day was always a random day during the week in July. She kept up with her work and watched the weather forecast closely. The perfect Nude Day would have sun, temperatures that were warm but not too hot and ideally minimal humidity. This was a tall order for suburban Cleveland, but the planets had aligned perfectly today, and her boss was more than willing to give her the day off.

She moved the chaise lounge to the middle of the yard, as far as possible from the shade of the oak tree and put her book and water on a table next to it. She slid out of her clothes and felt the sun warm her bare skin. She sighed. God, she loved Nude Day.

She thoroughly sprayed her body with sunscreen and closed her eyes behind her sunglasses, pushing out the world beyond her fence and letting her mind wander to places a lady's imagination tends to go when she is nude.

"Tell Him" by the Exciters wound down and she knew it was the end of the album. As her earbuds went quiet Brittany heard unusual sounds for her neighborhood. Men were talking and she heard what sounded like construction air nailers. She looked around and saw that next door the Jacobsens were getting a new roof. She could see the roofers which meant, of course, that they could see her as well. She hoped they had enjoyed the show and was glad she hadn't started masturbating yet.

An exhibitionist with minimal experience, Brittany wasn't one to embarrass easily and she decided that there was no reason to cancel her plans for the day. In fact, as she thought about three dirty, blue collar men watching her sunbathe her mons began to swell a bit.

After a few minutes she heard the ladders rattle and the compressor turn off. She checked the time on her phone, exactly 10:30, time for the crew to take their morning break. She decided to go have a conversation. She put her shorts and t-shirt back on as well as her sandals and went through the gate and down the street to where the crew's truck and trailer were parked. She took a deep breath and put on her best smile as she came to the tailgate where the men were sitting shirtless.

"Isn't it a beautiful day, guys?" She asked this twirling the end of her ponytail, giving them every reason to believe she wasn't angry. She noticed they all had good definition in their chests and arms. "I hope you've been enjoying the view. You must be able to see some pretty amazing things from all the way up there." The guys were embarrassed and unsure what a safe response would be.

"I'll make a deal with you guys. As long as I don't see any phones out taking pictures or videos while you're on the roof, I'll keep doing what I'm doing. But if I get any hint that you're saving stuff for later, I'll call your boss and alert the lady who lives here. By the way, she's an attorney who specializes in sexual harassment cases and I guarantee it won't end well for you. Agreed?" They nodded a combination of excitement and embarrassment and watched her walk back down the sidewalk, adding a little extra wiggle in her ridiculously small gym short. Damn Brittany loved an audience.

Back in her yard she dumped her clothes again and put on another favorite album, but his time with only one ear bud, she wanted to be aware of what was going on around her. Soon the air compressor restarted, the ladders rattled and the consistent thunk thunk thunk of their nailers made it clear they were back to work.

Brittany thought of the roofing crew, two younger guys, maybe in college but about that age. The third was older and had the deep suntan of a career roofer whose bronze skin lasted throughout the winter, only to be added onto the next summer. They were all fit and appeared virile and most certainly an appreciative audience.

As she thought about the three, she realized that her hand had wandered between her legs, moving from her soft, smooth, newly-shaven pussy to her wetness. She thought about climbing the ladder to the roof still naked and laying on the hot shingles with her feet rolled back by her shoulders. Each would take a turn pounding her wet pussy, coming in her or, as she preferred, on her stomach or tits. The third guy, of course, would get impatient waiting his turn and opt for her mouth. She could imagine the feeling of his hard cock in her throat and his smell after working in the sun all day. He would be dirty and gritty and fuck her like an animal.

She thought of the time she and her then boyfriend had been caught in the backyard during a sudden downpour. She tried to run for the house, but he grabbed her from behind, yanked her panties to the side as he bent her over the back porch railing in the middle of the storm. He gave her the hardest ride she had ever had. She had cum hard that afternoon in the rain and it was a memory she often went back to when she needed some erotic inspiration.

Brittany thought of what it would be like to have all three of them like that, pounding and spanking her, pulling her hair, one of them from behind while the other shoved his cock down her throat. She would pretend to fight him off, of course, but it sounded fantastic.

Her finger had found her clit by now and she was rubbing vigorously. It seemed that most of Nude Day was spent on the edge of an orgasm, so she didn't have far to go. The rhythm of the roofers nailing stopped, she noticed as her body began to convulse fantasizing about them. Her entire body heaved as she let out a shout and she collapsed back in the lounger. A minute later the roofers were back to work.

She had a satisfied grin knowing they had been watching. This was going to be a fun day.

It became a game to see how many ways she could get the guys to put their tools down for a minute or two. Bending over to move her chair was a sure-fire hit. And every time her hands went below her navel things would slow down as well. She made it a constant habit to adjust her navel ring. She was disappointed that the piece de resistance, her on her hands and knees weeding the garden, was completely ineffective, but she realized she was too close to the fence and they guys couldn't see her.

Around 4 the sun went behind the Oak Tree and she knew the yard would be shaded the rest of the day. She gathered up her things, gave an enthusiastic wave to her voyeurs and went inside to shower off the sunscreen her perspiration. Once she was clean, she put on her favorite yellow sundress, which perfectly highlighted her deep tan. She loved that there were no tan lines peeking out from under the spaghetti straps. The hem was mid-thigh, and she admired her bronzed legs. There was no need for panties or a bra, after all, it was still Nude Day.

All was quiet in the neighborhood, and she decided the crew must be done for the day. They would likely be back tomorrow, but clouds were expected, and she had promised she would be back in the office. She wondered how often the guys had a view like the one she provided. Roofing was hot, hard work and benefits were few. Surely a number of lonely MILFs and adolescent girls gave into the temptation to be admired for a day.

She had just settled in on the couch with a seltzer and her book when the doorbell rang. Standing there was one of her admirers looking about as comfortable as a lawyer in church. "Hi, uhhh, yeah, I'm Jason, and I was umm, admiring your, your flower garden today and I wondered what those big two-toned green plants were next to the house," he managed to stammer, never looking up from his boots.

She invited him and closed the door. "Really, Jason, you think I'm that stupid to think you came over her to talk about flowers?" While she was very much impressed at the boy's chutzpah, there was no humor in her voice. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Uhh, 18, I just graduated from Central High School."

"You've been staring at my naked body all day and you expect me to believe that what you are most curious about is my gardening. You are so fucking full of shit."

He turned beet red and if it were possible his gaze at the floor would have become more intense. "Look, uhh, I'm sorry to bother you, I think I should go," he said turning for the door.

"No, Jason, what you should do is tell me the truth. When you walked up my front steps was it your intention to try to fuck me or just for me to give you a blow job. Which is it?"

"Look, I, uhh, I'm sorry..."

"Stop the bullshit Jason and tell me why you came here. Did you ring my doorbell to cum in my mouth or my pussy?"

"Uhhh, I don't know, maybe both, I guess," and instantly he regretted every word.

"OK, now we're getting somewhere. Do you have stamina to do both in a reasonable amount of time?"

"I guess so."

"What the hell does 'I guess so' mean? Can you do it or not?" she demanded.

His eyes moved from his boots to her bare feet to her bronzed legs. "Yes, yes I can, I'm sure of it."

"You're positive, no doubt in your mind?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She pointed to the open door to the half bath. "Go in there and wash your hands thoroughly. When you do, I'm going to the back porch. You can put your tail between your legs and slink out the front door or you can come back to see me. It's your call."

"Yes ma'am," he mumbled again. At least he was raised to have manners.

He went into the bathroom and she went through the kitchen to the porch, leaving the backdoor open so he could find his way. She wondered if she had been too bitchy, too rough on the poor boy who probably took all afternoon to get his nerve up to come over. How many times did he turn around on her sidewalk and porch steps before ringing the bell?

She sat back in one of her prized Adirondack chairs and as she separated her knees the hem of her dress slid up her thighs. She needed fucked and would be pissed off if she had scared him away.

He came through the backdoor actually looking more nervous than he had been inside. His eyes bulged as he admired what the dress had revealed.

Her voice was soft and intoxicating, a sharp contrast to how she had grilled him inside. "Take your shirt off, baby, let me see that fresh body of yours." He complied, showing off a strong, tanned body with just a tuft of chest hair. "Pull up that chair and take off your boots and socks," she invited him. "They must get awfully heavy by the end of the day."

"Yes ma'am they sure do," he replied as he sat down and began untying.

"You need to stop calling me ma'am. My name is Brittany."

"Yes ma'am," he said pulling his last boot off, "I mean yes, Brittany."

She walked over to him staying just of reach. "Did you like looking at me today, Jason?"

For the first time his voice showed some enthusiasm. "Boy I sure did, you're a very pretty woman."

"Well thank you. What did you like the most about me?"

"The fact that you let us see you all day."

"Well that's sweet, but I was asking about my body. Did you like my tits, my ass, my legs?"

"I guess your tits. My girlfriend this year was only 16, so she's not, well, I guess she's built more like a girl than a woman like you are."

She slid the straps of her dress down her arms and soon the top was bunched around her waist. "Do you like seeing my tits up close?" she teased.

"God, yes, they're even better."

She took a step forward and reached for his hand. She smiled as she saw it tremble as she moved it to her chest. He fumbled trying to figure out the best way to touch them. She flattened out his hand and moved it down. "The underside of the breast is very sensitive; it loves to be touched." He nodded as his hand massaged her breast. She reached for his other hand other hand and placed it next to the other, encourage him to massage both breasts.

She put her hand on his head and gently moved his face to her chest. "You may lick my breasts and you may kiss my breasts," seeing that he was a quick study. "You've probably seen porn where the man slaps or bites the breast. That will get you thrown out of a woman's place so fast your head will spin. Tits are our friends, and we're nice to them."

She pulled him up so he was standing and she touched his chest, thrilled at the strong, defined pecs behind his sun-kissed skin. She gently raked her nails across his chest. His nipples were instantly erect, and she figured something else probably was as well.

She took in his scent, a combination of asphalt shingles and teenaged sweat. She could have jumped his bones at that moment but decided to slow things down.

Brittany reached up and put her arm around his neck, pulling him down so she could kiss him. He was tentative but she slid her tongue into his mouth. His hands began to wander, again tentatively, and she remembered he was at the age where you stole one base at a time, all the time expecting the girlfriend to say no. There was not much she would have said no to with this young piece of ass on her porch.

She reached down and rubbed the massive bulge in the front of his jeans. She dropped to her knees and kissed his navel as she unzipped. His cock sprang out, taking her by a delightful surprise. "No underwear, Jason?"

The shyness was back. "Uhhh, well, uhh, I mean I was wearing some, but I took them off in the bathroom when I was washing up. I thought it might be kind of fun."

"Good decision, Jason."

He offered her a solid seven inches or so, certainly not the largest she had ever taken but it was as hard as any. She figured it had been that way for most of the day and he had to be relieved to have her sucking on it. She plunged it deep down her throat, her lips up against his pubic hair. He was too inexperienced to be impressed by this, but she knew she had skills. "Jason I'm going to let you cum in my mouth but you damn well better tell me when it's about to happen." He nodded. At that point he would have agreed to damn near anything.

She nibbled on the vein on the underside as her hand stroked him. She could hear his breathing quicken. She stroked a little faster. "Jason are you about to cum?"

"Yes ma'am but I'm trying not to."

"Well that's stupid, go ahead and cum," her tone softened. "Cum on baby, I know that cum's been building up all day. You said you wanted to cum down my throat, so do it. Give me your cum, Jason."

She had barely gotten the words out when his body convulsed, shooting a huge load into her mouth. She swallowed nearly every drop, but some escaped the corner of her mouth and dribbled onto her tits. She continued to pump with her hand, amazed at both the quantity of his jizz and the speed with which it had escaped his cock. She was tempted to take credit for a high-quality blow job, but she knew he was 18 and always had a load ready to go.

She stood and kissed him, sneaking her cum-covered tongue into his mouth. He tried to pull away from her surprise, but she pressed into him, eventually smirking, "If it's good enough for my mouth a little bit of it should be good enough for yours."

He leaned against the picnic table, trying to get his feet back under him and his head to stop spinning. Brittany took him by the hand and led him to the chaise lounge where she had spent the day. She laid his naked body in the chair and sat on his thighs. "There's no hurry, baby, you just take all the time you need." He lazily stroked her body and played with her navel piercing. "So Jason, tell me, was this your first blow job?"

"No, I've had several, usually in the back seat of the car and, well, never all the way. Madison would always stop."

"Madison was your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I mean, she was great, but it was frustrating."

"Well backseat blowjobs can get messy," Brittany explained. "You know all that jizz you just shot down my throat? Imagine her dad's response if she had come home with that all over the front of her sweater."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"So did you and Madison ever fuck?"

"No, she never wanted to and I always wanted to be a gentleman."

"So I'm going to be your first? You're going to lose your virginity to a woman you peeped on all day?"

"God, I hope so, he said, showing a bit of humor. "Besides, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever talked to," he said without a bit of sarcasm.

"That's sweet, baby, it's a lucky man who gets to fuck the most beautiful woman he's ever known," as she started to stroke his hardening cock. "Your job tonight is to sit back, relax, admire my body and love all of the things I'm going to do to you. If you'd like, you may spank my ass and pull my hair, but I'll show you how. She leaned forward and kissed him. "Put your hand right against my scalp and grab some of that hair. Now pull gently." He did so and she let out a groan. "If you pull the end of the hair, like you see in porn, that hurts, but the base of the hair feels amazing."

She dropped a nipple into his mouth, and he devoured it hungrily, apparently sending that energy to his cock, as it became fully hard instantly. There was something to be said for 18 year old boys, she thought.

She sat up and gripped his cock, easing it into her wet pussy. She groaned deeply, grateful to have what she desperately needed deep inside of her. "You're no longer a virgin, how does that feel?"

12