Backyard Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing. I never thought I'd lose it to such a gorgeous hot woman."

His eyes rolled back in his head amazed that this was actually happening. She moved his hands to her chest and enjoyed the massage he gave her, remembering to be nice to her tits.

His pent-up load was gone, so she took the opportunity to slow things down a bit. She rocked slowly on top of him, alternating between him sucking her nipples and him admiring her amazing body.

"Wanna play with my ass?" she asked, knowing the answer. She stood and turned around, so she was facing his feet and allowed him to reenter her. She put her hands on his knees and did the best twerk a white girl could offer. His hand were instantly on her ass and she gave it a gentle slap. "If you're gonna spank my ass, spank it like you mean it, Jason." She was rewarded with a loud slap and he loved to see the red hand print remain on her cheek.

"God your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy, Jason. You're pretty amazing for a virgin." He reached around her waist and pulled her back onto him. He kissed her neck and his hands wandered across her body to her pussy. His fingers fumbled, but she removed it and put one of his fingers in her mouth. "When you're fucking, let your dick do the work. Yours is amazing so just let it do its thing."

She turned around again so he could play with her tits better. She again heard his breathing quicken and she remembered this was his first time. "Are you ready to cum in my pussy?" He nodded slowly. She quickened her pace, adding a little extra bounce to her tits and his entire body stiffened. Her cunt was bathed in his hot load and she slowly ground on him until he was drained. He left him inside her and laid down, her head on his shoulder.

"Uhhhm, so did you cum?" he asked hopefully.

"You're a sweetie for asking, but no, I didn't, but that's OK. Things ended, well, a bit too quickly for that."

He was crushed. "I'm sorry, I held out as long as I could, but just looking at your body and when you asked if I was ready to cum, I guess I just did."

"No worries, sweetie, I had a ball, and you're a great lover and a quick learner. And I assure that for many more nights as I rock myself to sleep it will be you and your cock that I'm fantasizing about. But before you go I want to give you something. Do you work without a shirt every day?" He nodded. She moved down so her mouth was just above the tan line of his jeans. She kissed next to his navel and then began sucking. By the time she was done a good sized hickey was visible. "Tomorrow you're going to tell your buddies what happened here and they're not going to believe you. But show them that."

"We'll be on this room for a couple more days, will you be home, Brittany?"

"Sorry love, but I'll be in the office, got some long days ahead of me to make up for a day playing hooky."

"Can I call you then, or stop by?"

"Look, you're a great fuck but we don't really have a lot in common, do we? But confidence is what makes a man sexy, and I have a feeling that after tonight you have a lot of confidence in your skills in the sack, am I right?"

He thought for a minute. "Well, I did rail an amazingly beautiful woman."

"And she thoroughly enjoyed it. But do me a favor, don't call Madison hoping to show off your new skills. She's still a girl and should be with a boy. Find a woman who will desire you, please you and appreciate you. You're worth it. A man should be with a woman, not a girl."

They talked for a while more, then she instructed him it was time to leave. She had the feeling he would have stayed forever but he got dressed and headed home as the dusk turned to dark.

The next morning, he told his coworkers what happened. They called bull shit and even seeing the hickey didn't convince them. But Jason had the memory of the most amazing evening of his life.

As they mounted the roof and looked into her empty backyard, they were disappointed. But smiles crept across their mouths when they saw a piece of poster board on the picnic table with red letters reading "You were amazing, Jason." With a pair of lips drawn in as well.

That morning, Jason had become a legend.

12